PDA

View Full Version : Auto-confirm at Main Shops

Shawn
04-16-2021, 09:44 AM
unsafeWindow.confirm = function() {
return true;
};

I think this code was previously used to skip some sort of confirmation screen for main shop restocking?

From my testing, and my understanding of how buying from main shop works, am I right to say that this common Userscript snippet doesn't work for skipping the confirmation pop-up anymore?

Is it safe to skip the pop-up all together and just go straight to the haggle page instead?
I can implement either clicking "Yes" on the pop-up, or just going straight to the haggle page.
The first method is definitely slower, but is it "safer"?

twooldcat
04-17-2021, 01:54 AM
Correct, that doesn't work anymore since the beta rolled out. You can instead use this code snippet after clicking an item:

document.getElementById("confirm-link").click();

Placing a ~50-100 ms delay on that confirmation click is probably a good idea but I frankly don't think it's too risky.

Shawn
04-17-2021, 11:26 AM
Thanks for confirming this :)

While I was waiting, I've already implemented 2 solutions:
1. Clicks yes, similar to how you have it
2. Bypasses the popup entirely

The more I make scripts to help me semi-legit RS, the closer I get to just developing an entire ABer :rolleyes:

aeyen
04-23-2022, 09:07 PM
Thanks for confirming this :)

While I was waiting, I've already implemented 2 solutions:
1. Clicks yes, similar to how you have it
2. Bypasses the popup entirely

The more I make scripts to help me semi-legit RS, the closer I get to just developing an entire ABer :rolleyes:

I have also started reading up on creating userscripts with the same goal - I just hate the confirmation button! Do you mind sharing your userscript if possible? 😊

Shawn
04-24-2022, 12:09 AM
I have also started reading up on creating userscripts with the same goal - I just hate the confirmation button! Do you mind sharing your userscript if possible? 😊

My userscript can be found in my signature :)