PDA

View Full Version : Do you also cheat on Pokémon Go?

Asparagus
04-14-2021, 07:05 PM
I used to play this game a few years back, and I got absolutely tired of not being able to get good pokemon because of raids and lack of spawns in my area. So of course, I spoofed. It was a totally different game for the better. Never going back, in case I return.

Charmander
04-14-2021, 07:40 PM
I used to Spoof on PoGo however with the new update I can no longer spoof on my android. So I'm stuck with here and there play.

Asparagus
04-14-2021, 07:45 PM
I used to Spoof on PoGo however with the new update I can no longer spoof on my android. So I'm stuck with here and there play.

Did it mess up spoofing for everyone? If so that sucks, because I'm not playing legit again.

Charmander
04-14-2021, 07:50 PM
From what I read spoofing on Android requires spoofing and I think something happened with ispoofer which works on iPhone. The page also.wasnt easily searchable last I checked as well.

Asparagus
04-14-2021, 08:21 PM
Oh I have Android so I guess I'm safe. Maybe I should download it again.

Synth Salazzle
04-16-2021, 10:28 PM
I'm on android and not smart enough to

Asparagus
04-17-2021, 05:54 AM
It's not too hard, at least when I did it.

Hall
04-17-2021, 01:45 PM
If I knew how to I would 'cause I'm unable to leave my house. (non Covid related but that does play into it)

Asparagus
04-17-2021, 01:53 PM
If I knew how to I would 'cause I'm unable to leave my house. (non Covid related but that does play into it)

You probably can, it make take a bit though. Check the pokemon go spoofing subreddit, they have tutorials there. I think rooting your phone is not needed, or at least it wasn't when I spoofed.

Stardust
04-17-2021, 02:08 PM
I used to spoof all the time and it was a blast, but I stopped last year because I didn't want to risk getting banned. I already had 1 strike against my account lol

Asparagus
04-17-2021, 02:22 PM
I used to spoof all the time and it was a blast, but I stopped last year because I didn't want to risk getting banned. I already had 1 strike against my account lol

I was really careful and didn't get a strike, but I would've stopped if I got one. It would be nice if neo implemented a warning/strike too before anning.

Hall
04-17-2021, 02:25 PM
You probably can, it make take a bit though. Check the pokemon go spoofing subreddit, they have tutorials there. I think rooting your phone is not needed, or at least it wasn't when I spoofed.

I'm always surprised that there is a reddit for things. I'll go check it out, thanks for the heads up. :3

Asparagus
04-17-2021, 02:29 PM
I'm always surprised that there is a reddit for things. I'll go check it out, thanks for the heads up. :3

No problem! Hope you are able to do it. It really improves the game imo

Alister
04-18-2021, 11:28 AM
I don't spoof in Go because I made friends with my (very active) local raid group back when I was really big into the game and didn't want any of them to catch me at it lol. That being said, one of my good irl friends used to spoof his ass off and I was very happy to get cool traded pokemon and gifts from him.

ALSO HEY I GOT A NEW PHONE AND THAT MEANS I HAVE MEMORY TO DOWNLOAD POGO AGAIN

anyone want to be friends? <3 8889 1765 2447

My name is Yoshikage Kira
04-18-2021, 12:05 PM
I use to until I got a warning for spoofing, I had previously gotten a warning for using a IV checker so I decided to stop cheating.
Since I stopped I hardly play anymore.

sugarsnaptea
04-26-2021, 01:30 PM
I don't spoof, I'm lucky enough to live in a town with decent spawns and a Pokestop opposite my house, so I never really felt the need to. One of my friends spoofed for a while though and used to trade me some cool Pokemon, but then he got banned for a week and stopped doing it.

Mimikyu
05-09-2021, 12:11 PM
I’ve spoofed in the past and it’s the only feasible way for me to play the game, however I haven’t spoofed since the big banwave and the lack of free iOS options. Maybe things have changed now and there’s a possibility I could spoof again, but I’m not too sure. Would’ve been really nice amidst lockdown.

Strat
05-10-2021, 02:00 AM
I do, I currently use PGSharp for my spoofing needs. It doesn't require rooting your Android device either. It's free to use for some basic features, but if you want, you can pay $5 a month to access all the really good features. Been using it now with the premium package for about 9 months and I'll never look back. Safe to use as long as you follow appropriate cooldown rules (info for which can be found on the site and various discord channels around). I know that the iPogo program for iOS devices is currently having issues with people being warned/banned, but PGSharp is still going strong.

Mikal
05-10-2021, 03:07 AM
I used to a number of years back on some side accounts because it was the only way to keep some gyms back in the old gym system. I remember getting into "turf wars" with some players. Gyms near my house and work had to be protected at all costs hahaha those were the days. Stopped doing that when they started the changes with Blissey towers being almost impossible/not worth the time to take down. For a few years after that I played semi-legit by multiaccounting but it was kinda tedious carrying 14+ phones with me to raids.
Now I play casually with only 7 phones/accounts

sugarsnaptea
05-13-2021, 04:55 AM
14+!!! I used to get odd looks just for using three!

Charmander
05-13-2021, 09:50 AM
I do, I currently use PGSharp for my spoofing needs. It doesn't require rooting your Android device either. It's free to use for some basic features, but if you want, you can pay $5 a month to access all the really good features. Been using it now with the premium package for about 9 months and I'll never look back. Safe to use as long as you follow appropriate cooldown rules (info for which can be found on the site and various discord channels around). I know that the iPogo program for iOS devices is currently having issues with people being warned/banned, but PGSharp is still going strong.

Oh my goodness I did not know about this program. I'll for sure be trying this!
Strat how do I get past not being able to sign in via Google?

Strat
05-14-2021, 02:02 AM
Oh my goodness I did not know about this program. I'll for sure be trying this!
Strat how do I get past not being able to sign in via Google?

You can't use a google login for it (I have no idea why). You can use Facebook login, A PTC account login or a Niantic Kids login. What I did to use my main account (which was only linked via google account initially) was to use the legit app to link a fake Facebook account that I made to PoGo as well and then signed into PGSharp with that (keep in mind, you'll need to delete the original 'legit' app to use PGSharp too). Pretty simple to get started up and running. If you need any further help, just let me know.

Also, if you regularly buy coins in the in-game store, you'll need to use the legit app to do so, PGSharp obviously will not support this.

DrSloth
05-14-2021, 07:32 AM
i played on just for a short period when it was released and yes i did cheated while i played xD it took longer to be released in my country so i'd move the gps to us and have fun xD but the game didnt got me hooked

Charmander
05-14-2021, 08:39 AM
You can't use a google login for it (I have no idea why). You can use Facebook login, A PTC account login or a Niantic Kids login. What I did to use my main account (which was only linked via google account initially) was to use the legit app to link a fake Facebook account that I made to PoGo as well and then signed into PGSharp with that (keep in mind, you'll need to delete the original 'legit' app to use PGSharp too). Pretty simple to get started up and running. If you need any further help, just let me know.

Also, if you regularly buy coins in the in-game store, you'll need to use the legit app to do so, PGSharp obviously will not support this.

Brilliant thank so you much. Let the cheating resume! This will be handy due to quarantine.

Spore
05-19-2021, 06:25 PM
Using PGSharp right now. It is so nice ç_ç

wonderrabbit
05-25-2021, 08:04 PM
Using PGSharp right now. It is so nice ç_ç

Me too! I love them! I was so happy when I discovered them! I live in a small town in AZ and play in New York central park!

Cinderella
05-25-2021, 08:10 PM
I don't spoof in PoGo. There's actually something rewarding about not cheating in it. It's a strange feeling... :rolleyes:

Unown
05-27-2021, 04:28 AM
Recently started playing again, started a new account and spoofed right from the beginning.

Considering the current COVID-19 situation, being able to spoof makes the game still enjoyable.

I used to play with an active group when I was living abroad, and it was kinda hard to spoof when you played together with an active group for fear of getting caught.

Herb
06-04-2021, 05:22 AM
I spoof aswell just so much easier I started during a pandemic when we weren't allowed to leave our house unless we it was for grocery shopping or something
I use PGsharp on my main phone and I have a rooted device to

Unown
06-04-2021, 08:23 AM
Is PGSharp a paid thing?

I did not hear about it before I did the Smali Patcher ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) method (requires a root), which is working really amazingly for me right now.

Hall
06-04-2021, 07:44 PM
When using PGSharp can you still send Pokemon to Home or do you need to re-install the legit version for that?

Strat
06-04-2021, 08:19 PM
Is PGSharp a paid thing?

I did not hear about it before I did the Smali Patcher ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) method (requires a root), which is working really amazingly for me right now.

There is a free version with a taste of some of the features you get access to, but obviously the good stuff is gonna cost a small $5 a month.

pinguim
06-07-2021, 02:53 PM
I used to cheat before the remote raid. Where I live the Pokémon Go community are really toxic and raid with them was not an option so Spoof in that time was a solution to capture legendary. This days I don't spoof anymore but don't judge who does.

Sezy
06-08-2021, 02:27 AM
I used to use pgsharp alot and it works brilliantly
the last few versions were quite buggy on my device so I've stopped using it for now

TimeLord
06-12-2021, 10:43 AM
I used to be legit before pandemic. Now I spoof via rooted mobile.

oddish
07-25-2022, 08:09 PM
I've never personally cheated on pokemon go but I was often tempted just so I could get regional pokemon for my dex 🥲

DarkSkies
07-26-2022, 03:42 PM
I started as legit but after 1 month I fell in the path of cheating (my husband's fault btw haha). It was very handy, we tried several hacks as long as the game was evolving and doing countermeasures. From rooting our mobiles, use PC programs and mobile paid software on Android and iOS (I even got an iPhone for cheating). Also bought the Pokémon Go Plus.

Truth to be told, spoofing saved us a lot of time and while I agree that hanging out and meeting ppl is awesome, work and responsabilities were sth we couldn't avoid. Sometimes played legit but mostly we were spoofers.

No longer a player anymore though but sure did very nice memories :tiger:

Serebii
07-26-2022, 04:02 PM
I played legit for multiple years, but between QoL being taken away and Niantic becoming more and more demanding of your time and money I finally said screw it and began to spoof. I'm not too stupid about it, staying in my general area for the most part (unless I decide to take a "few days trip" somewhere fun.) and I don't draw unneeded attention to myself by kicking people out of each of my area's gyms. As far as anyone in my town's discord knows, I'm completely legit.

EnderTheory
07-26-2022, 06:05 PM
I made my account on release day and played legit for a long while, I can't remember when but I did start spoofing with alts to get a feel for it/traded to my main and eventually shifted over to just using my main, for the most part. I have one other alt that I currently use albeit not as frequently (but will probably start using it more frequently due to the introduction of the Daily Adventure Incense, mainly for the legendary Galar bird trio).

Whenever I go on vacation though, I switch to playing legit as it makes the experience more fun for me and I'm actively moving around and doing stuff/can play with my brother (who solely plays legit). Outside of that, I'll normally spoof on my main and alt.

I'm pretty annoyed that Niantic increased the cost of coins on the remote raid pass bundle from 250 to 300 and especially that they got rid of the free weekly remote raid pass.

Dark_dragonz
07-27-2022, 06:02 AM
I played legit for the first two months, but it wasn't that great where I live. You barely find anything around here - not many PokeStops, gyms or pokemon. So I started cheating, got super addicted and ended up getting banned! That happened twice, and after the second ban, I called it quits. It was fun while it lasted, haha!

Cinderella
07-27-2022, 06:05 AM
I don't 'fly' but I do have a program that tells me if 100% IV pokemon have spawned within my area. Then I go out and legit catch them :)

DarkSkies
07-27-2022, 10:57 AM
Oh right I totally forgot about the iv programs since some Pokémon had like 2 combinations.

Though at some point I started using the iv tables from raid Pokémon people were sharing on fb groups, especially about the legendaries. I have always regretted losing a 100 iv moltres due to my bad pulse and defective mobile touch lol

Alister
07-27-2022, 11:14 AM
I don't directly, but a good friend of mine does and I certainly benefit from his gallivanting around to trade me stuff he caught from the other side of the world. Bonus entertainment was the time he spoofed his way into our neighborhood gyms because he was too lazy to drive down the street for a raid and I got to be there in person to watch people realize no one was taking credit for being the player "BroIncarnate" and kick him from the local Discord :P

Kibba
07-27-2022, 12:00 PM
What do you guys use on iPhone to cheat?
I'd like to download again and not have to go walking around to play

Serebii
07-27-2022, 12:21 PM
I don't directly, but a good friend of mine does and I certainly benefit from his gallivanting around to trade me stuff he caught from the other side of the world. Bonus entertainment was the time he spoofed his way into our neighborhood gyms because he was too lazy to drive down the street for a raid and I got to be there in person to watch people realize no one was taking credit for being the player "BroIncarnate" and kick him from the local Discord :P

See, this is why you wait until the middle of the night or early morning to load yourself into gyms if you're also active in your community. You at least have plausible deniability then. (Unless it's somewhere that gets locked down at night in which case... maybe don't do it.)

DarkSkies
07-27-2022, 12:33 PM

I used to play with iSpoofer payment option, very good and amazing features, i don't know if it's longer supported. I think now there is PGSharp but i'm unsure if that's only for Android :(

Serebii
07-27-2022, 12:58 PM
I used to play with iSpoofer payment option, very good and amazing features, i don't know if it's longer supported. I think now there is PGSharp but i'm unsure if that's only for Android :(

PGSharp is indeed android only. Which is sad because of all the spoofing methods I've tried it's definitely the easiest and nicest overall.

Hollow
07-27-2022, 01:41 PM
I didn't cheat when I was playing Pokemon Go at the time of it's release, I think the closest I got to doing that was when I'd sit in a moving vehicle (bus) to get my steps in to hatch eggs before the app would detect you in a car or bus xD and to find new Pokemon around the area. I know some people were getting banned for cheating so I never attempted cuz I was scared of losing my account lol

birdies
07-27-2022, 03:43 PM
Spoofing works again?

This thread brings back such memories. I loved spoofing on pokemon go - attending the bit events in Japan and hanging out in San Fransisco, and quite often I'd just go exploring random cities in countries I've never been to. I 100% can't understand why Niantic don't just open the game up that way to everyone, it's SO much better as a playing experience - they could have a local play earning you some kind of extra bonuses or whatever so people still get out, and an 'explore the world' option letting you fly.

It was so much fun but ended really shittily for me as (like everyone's local group, apparently) my local group were intensely prissy about 'cheating' and this one particular middle aged man who spent most nights out at 2am taking over gyms got annoyed that I kicked him out one too many times and basically stalked me to try to prove I was spoofing.

He ended up getting me kicked out of the local group the night before my mum went into surgery and I really could have used the distraction over the next few months but it entirely soured the experience for me.

(I did play again for a little while on a new account PURELY to spoof and kick him out of every single gym he got in 24/7 which was satisfying for a couple of weeks).

Anyway, I miss spoofing! If there was an easy way to do it on iphone I'd do it again.

Dark_dragonz
07-29-2022, 12:24 AM
Okay, I know that I said I called it quits after my second ban, but reading this thread makes me want to cheat again. I used to play on IOS and they would patch the modded APK regularly. Is this the same with PGSharp?

Serebii
07-31-2022, 10:24 AM
Okay, I know that I said I called it quits after my second ban, but reading this thread makes me want to cheat again. I used to play on IOS and they would patch the modded APK regularly. Is this the same with PGSharp?

PGSharp stays updated, yes. Whenever Niantic push an update to the official app, they usually have the PGSharp version of the same update out within a few hours.

EnderTheory
08-06-2022, 05:23 AM

I personally use iPoGo on iPhone. There's both a free version and a paid VIP version (the VIP version can also support up to 3 different Pokemon Go accounts under iSigner, which is used to generate the VIP code. Additionally, they sometimes give out free VIP passes depending on ongoing PoGo events) and I've safely used it for a few years now making sure to follow cooldown times with teleporting and such.

I use a sideloader (Sideloady, which supports non-jailbroken devices) and the IPA file from their site to load the spoofed PoGo from my laptop to my iPhone. It does need to be re-loaded onto my phone every 7 days, but it can also be re-loaded beforehand and it resets the amount of days left.

iPoGo supports Android as well, but I've never used it on an Android before.

Android
08-06-2022, 11:26 PM
I just tried out PGSharp for the first time because I'm in a very rural area but got nervous and uninstalled after using the joystick hahaha

Raposa
08-07-2022, 10:08 PM
I occasionally use PGSharp because I'm in a rural area, but I stay within 20 minutes of home. Back in the day I cheated like crazy though, buying up accounts and spoofing to the other side of the planet.

I gave away my last illegit account a few years ago and now I play it safe with my day 2 main. Too scared to lose it because those Pokémon have a lot of memories in them, of places I've been and the people I've met. I realized spoofing couldn't replicate that and that I was taking a risk for monsters I saw as meaningless additions to a collection.

I'm short enough on cash though that I've considered getting into building and selling accounts and Pokémon though haha

chii3d
08-19-2022, 08:01 AM
I don't. I'm too dumb to set it up anyway.

I am a member of some PoGo groups and I see people post every few days that they got banned for cheating. I'm assuming they weren't smart with their cheating but I know getting your account back from Niantic is nearly impossible so it's not worth it to me.

DarkSkies
08-19-2022, 08:52 AM
I got banned 2 alt accounts but others not, especially my main got many shadowban black announcements but never got banned. I still believe Niantic knew I was cheating there but because back in the time I was a cash whale my main survived.

I did respect flying times, so not really many differences between my accs except ofc I put more work and money in my main.

Blissey
08-27-2022, 06:36 PM
question: do autocatchers count as cheating? ive never found a clear answer, since niantic doesnt really mention them at all.
i feel like they would at least fall into grey area, since they arent produced by niantic.
i mean you can technically the official pokeball as long as you have the main button taped down, right?
but tnt being so strict with even things like holding down f5 has me in a different mindset lol

so besides that no, i have not. but living in a mostly rural area and never having access to gyms makes me want to.
right now im not really into the game in general (interest comes in waves) but i did see that some event is ending today so i decided to check out the subforum here :P

Yuumi
11-01-2022, 03:21 AM
I just started cheating with iPogo, bot I can't live without it.
I didn't fly to anywhere except when i first got it and i accidentally tp'ed myself to somewhere in Utah.
for now i'm staying within my neighbourhood and autocatches. I hope I don't get caught and banned.

Wandas
12-17-2022, 10:29 PM
No because I'm a wee baby and pokemon go is my touch grass game.

Also I just think if you know what to do Neopets is the easiest game to get away cheating on that isn't singleplayer of all time. I don't actually cheat in any of other game its just neo

Narkotiq
12-17-2022, 10:37 PM
I used to use one of those teleporter/ "joystick to walk" apps but I think google partnered with Niantic or something and implemented something to keep it from working because I couldn't get it to work last time I came back to play and remember seeing news articles about the partnering,

There may be something newer these days that works but I haven't looked up/tried any of them. I've only opened pogo a few times in the past year or so. I played for years when it first came out and didn't cheat. And then came back about 5-6 years ago when I moved to SC from WV and played legit again because the area I moved to had a TON of stops and gyms, like too many lol, then I moved to a more rural area shortly after and used the joystick program for the first time then quit again after getting bored (wasn't much going on in the game at the time) and then I came back AGAIN during the beginning of the pandemic and the joystick app or any of the other suggested apps didnt work (on my phone at least) but that didnt really matter cause I could play from my porch (with the increased incense range etc) But I've moved twice since the pandemic and the last few times I've even opened the app have just been to check and see if my new places had/have any pokestops/gyms (Nope)

If I could find a way to cheat again, I'd probably start playing again. (But i'd have to get a new phone first because it got smashed at work the other day >.<)

Tater
02-14-2023, 09:57 PM
I don't play often enough to cheat. I still enjoy the game, but I don't live in a highly populated area. Its fun to play when we are in the city for doctors appointments.
My mother on the other hand plays all the time and 100% cheats. No clue what she uses but she has an endless amount of pokemon.

transformers
02-14-2023, 10:25 PM
I never have. I'm not against those who do, I just have fun collecting stuff when I travel and I like keeping that special, and I'm scared of getting banned, haha. Though I did buy a shiny event pokemon recently and am waiting for our friendship to reach a certain level for them to spoof and deliver, so there's that.

Pidgey
02-14-2023, 10:28 PM
I cheat x)

It's easy to do but you have to mind your cooldowns or you can get a ban.
Getting banned more than twice they delete your account :/

transformers
02-14-2023, 10:34 PM
I'm a coward and I'm scared of doing a stupid, so I probably won't spoof for myself, haha. Been playing since launch, if they deleted my account I'd be heartbroken.

Pidgey
02-14-2023, 10:37 PM
I'm a coward and I'm scared of doing a stupid, so I probably won't spoof for myself, haha. Been playing since launch, if they deleted my account I'd be heartbroken.

My main only plays legit on my tablet... I spoof on my 8 alt accounts that are "great friends" with my main and they send shinys back to my main for less dust than trading with a stranger x)

I risk 8 throw away accounts not my own ahahah.

transformers
02-14-2023, 10:43 PM
My main only plays legit on my tablet... I spoof on my 8 alt accounts that are "great friends" with my main and they send shinys back to my main for less dust than trading with a stranger x)

I risk 8 throw away accounts not my own ahahah.

That is SO smart! I never thought of doing it that way.

Kon
02-14-2023, 11:47 PM
I used to spoof on PoGo, but I'm not entirely sure as to what happened since after returning to the game, the pokemon that I had caught via spoofing ended up poofing.
Either that, OR I just lost/forgot the login credentials to the acc that I had spoofed on.

Excalibur
02-15-2023, 08:16 AM
YEP! used bluestacks for awhile. i dont know the new method but ill ask some forum friends <3

Dero
03-13-2023, 09:37 PM
I still spoof and actively play (albeit more sporadically), been a long time player (since official launch) but since I live in a not so popular area of my city, there aren't really that many pokestops / gyms / raids nearby and ultimately this is what pushed me to spoof way back in the day.
I've got a few good Pokémon with perfect stats thanks to this, and it's saved me the headache of unbearable traffic + weather on many occasions on CD, so for the time being I'll keep doing it.

Polorin
03-25-2023, 08:07 PM
i don't play it that seriously to care about cheating, haha. i just use it as an incentive to meet my steps goal for the day, since it'll also hatch an egg most of the times.

the few times i tried to "cheat" (i mean, i just wanted to get to the pokestop near my place, not wander around the city) i failed to make it work, haha.

omg.UFOs
07-20-2023, 04:48 PM
Are there ways to cheat on GO? I'm just slightly out of range of a pokestop and I constantly run out of pokeballs. I'm not trying to do anything super unfair, just sucks running out of pokeballs..

Excalibur
07-20-2023, 05:11 PM
Are there ways to cheat on GO? I'm just slightly out of range of a pokestop and I constantly run out of pokeballs. I'm not trying to do anything super unfair, just sucks running out of pokeballs..

theres a blue stacks method. although i havent done it in months im not even sure it still works

Alister
07-20-2023, 05:41 PM

PGSharp if you have Android. I was introduced to it last week and will never be able to go back to Pokemon Go without it. $5 per month subscription.

Tyranitar
07-20-2023, 06:19 PM
theres a blue stacks method. although i havent done it in months im not even sure it still works

yeah, I used to do this method.
Blustacks + another tool that allows you to change your gps position.
I was always catching pokemons at Central park and I live in Mexico, lol

Excalibur
07-20-2023, 08:26 PM
yep. i love that program. ill try to see if it still works and see if i can go to japan lol

if i can confirm it works would you guys wanna use it?

omg.UFOs
07-20-2023, 10:03 PM
yep. i love that program. ill try to see if it still works and see if i can go to japan lol

if i can confirm it works would you guys wanna use it?

I will!! Thanks! I love this game, but I have some social issues, so although im 20 feet from my pokestop, I rarely go to it...It would be cool to catch pokemon in Japan, Mexico or heck Central Park!

Misha
07-20-2023, 10:27 PM
I got banned from Pokemon Go back when it started because I was proxy hopping from the US to Australia and back like a dumbass haha

Excalibur
07-21-2023, 07:50 AM
I got banned from Pokemon Go back when it started because I was proxy hopping from the US to Australia and back like a dumbass haha

you have to wait, theres a cool down time right? lol you cant teleport like a saiyon to japan in seconds XD so in the blue stacks app it tells you to wait for like 1 hour or something for a jump like that

Tyranitar
07-21-2023, 08:39 AM
Sometimes is easy to forget things like that, we are so involved in the game that we just forget that we are GPS cheating and do silly stuffs.
Lol, maybe send a ticket to pokemon support and tell them that you're able to teleport

RadLapras
07-23-2023, 12:47 AM
Can anyone confirm that PGSharp works on blue stacks? A downfall of being an iPhone user

Strat
07-23-2023, 06:06 AM
Can anyone confirm that PGSharp works on blue stacks? A downfall of being an iPhone user

It doesn't run very well on Bluestacks, but I have had a lot of success getting it to run with Mumu instead. If you need any help, hit me up.

RadLapras
07-23-2023, 02:09 PM
It doesn't run very well on Bluestacks, but I have had a lot of success getting it to run with Mumu instead. If you need any help, hit me up.

Thank you! I will try it out here soon. Appreciate it!! Haven't heard of Mumu before

Tra-guy
09-15-2023, 12:27 PM
I do some light local spoofing on my main account. Mostly just to raids to save on remote passes, and occasionally to areas with higher spawn density during events when I haven't had the time to physically go there myself. I've been using my old Samsung Galaxy Note 3 which has just turned 10 this year and is definitely showing it's age! Constantly crashes so I can't do much with it haha.

I have a Nexus 6P that while isn't much newer, I'm going to see if it performs any better.

Raposa
09-20-2023, 01:35 PM
I'm a light spoofer. I live in the boonies, so when I'm not hanging out with my folks playing for the day I will use PGSharp locally only, just to go into town and put myself in a gym, get more balls, etc.

My stepdad, on the other hand, is a maniac. He has multiple accounts across multiple devices, spoofs all over the world, and is a completionist like no other. Trying to get him into the mainline series, but he won't budge. He just drives around all day and spoofs all night.

Sqork
09-20-2023, 04:03 PM
I'm a light spoofer. I live in the boonies, so when I'm not hanging out with my folks playing for the day I will use PGSharp locally only, just to go into town and put myself in a gym, get more balls, etc.

My stepdad, on the other hand, is a maniac. He has multiple accounts across multiple devices, spoofs all over the world, and is a completionist like no other. Trying to get him into the mainline series, but he won't budge. He just drives around all day and spoofs all night.

is this possible with apple? or only android? i totally want the ability to spoof but the few things ive youtubed have turned out to be trash and almost immediate bans when i did them maybe a year ago or so.

Raposa
09-20-2023, 04:09 PM
is this possible with apple? or only android? i totally want the ability to spoof but the few things ive youtubed have turned out to be trash and almost immediate bans when i did them maybe a year ago or so.

He did it on his iPad for a long time, and then he started getting instant bans. Now he just uses PGSharp on Android. As far as I know, there are still methods like physical joysticks and such for iOS but I don't know much about them. Apparently 3utools is an option, but it isn't free and I think it broke on iOS 17.

Excalibur
09-28-2023, 11:01 AM
He did it on his iPad for a long time, and then he started getting instant bans. Now he just uses PGSharp on Android. As far as I know, there are still methods like physical joysticks and such for iOS but I don't know much about them. Apparently 3utools is an option, but it isn't free and I think it broke on iOS 17.

did yall see the new pokemon go price raises? Seems cheating on this game is the only option now since Niantic wants to keep on deep dick diving peoples wallets.

Raposa
09-28-2023, 06:15 PM
did yall see the new pokemon go price raises? Seems cheating on this game is the only option now since Niantic wants to keep on deep dick diving peoples wallets.

Straight up!! I love the game, but their greed just kills me!

Strat
10-02-2023, 04:00 AM

Yup, hence the reason I no longer spend a cent on the game, just use coins gained from spoofing if I need to get anything from the store. I don't even bother with the event tickets. Yeah, you can get some cool pokemon through the official paid events, but most of the time you can find someone willing to trade you for them anyway :) FIGHT THE POWER.

Excalibur
10-02-2023, 08:25 AM
Straight up!! I love the game, but their greed just kills me!

yep. long gone are days that come out 99.99% with the ambition to keep you playing the same game. today is keep playing for a cost.

Yup, hence the reason I no longer spend a cent on the game, just use coins gained from spoofing if I need to get anything from the store. I don't even bother with the event tickets. Yeah, you can get some cool pokemon through the official paid events, but most of the time you can find someone willing to trade you for them anyway :) FIGHT THE POWER.

correct lets do it! personally i like playing Pokemons older games anyways. much more rewarding + rom hacks are amazing!