PDA

View Full Version : anyone else actively playing? what are you currently working on?

honeycomb
04-14-2021, 05:15 PM
hey y'all!! hoping to find a few more people who are actively in acnh hell. what are you guys currently working on on your island?
i'm in the middle of redecorating and terraforming the majority of my island. currently taking a break to do a bit of villager hunting since i had molly move out yesterday orz

kittyray
04-14-2021, 05:20 PM
I just opened my switch to see i had left myself outside of Redd's from yesterday or the day before and never got a chance to see what he had. I have an empty lot today but no idea if I want to bother with villager hunting.

I've been doing some very low-effort terraforming. Like it's been weeks and almost nothing has changed. I "temporarily" moved my house like four months ago.

honeycomb
04-14-2021, 05:56 PM
I just opened my switch to see i had left myself outside of Redd's from yesterday or the day before and never got a chance to see what he had. I have an empty lot today but no idea if I want to bother with villager hunting.

I've been doing some very low-effort terraforming. Like it's been weeks and almost nothing has changed. I "temporarily" moved my house like four months ago.

i have used about 80 tickets so far today and havnt found who i want yet. i do not blame you for not wanting to villager hunt lmao.
i wish there was the option to let your friends mess with your island. i'd come spend hours terraforming for you ;n;

kittyray
04-14-2021, 05:57 PM
i have used about 80 tickets so far today and havnt found who i want yet. i do not blame you for not wanting to villager hunt lmao.
i wish there was the option to let your friends mess with your island. i'd come spend hours terraforming for you ;n;

If friends could mess with my island I would literally pay people for it. Like I have a rough outline and then they could run with it.

Asparagus
04-14-2021, 06:04 PM
I started playing like a month ago but I didn't really get hooked. Maybe I should give it a second chance sometime

honeycomb
04-14-2021, 06:51 PM
I started playing like a month ago but I didn't really get hooked. Maybe I should give it a second chance sometime

i might be a bit biased but if you ever wanna give it a second try i'd def go for it! it can be a bit slow in the beginning though so i don't blame you for not getting into it :$

kittyray
04-14-2021, 06:51 PM
so far i've used three tickets and i'm already tired

Asparagus
04-14-2021, 07:04 PM
Maybe. It's just that I'm not very interested in decorating and customization, so the only thing I found mildly interesting was filling the museum but that felt like a chore.

kittyray
04-14-2021, 08:24 PM
Well, I've used 22 NMT, I have more in storage, but idk if it's worth it.

honeycomb
04-15-2021, 04:42 PM
kittyray that is absolute pain. i was up til 5am last night villager hunting lol. finally got who i wanted after about 375 tickets :')
Asparagus ohhh yeah i totally get that! completing the museum is my favorite aspect of the game, and is a fun challenge when you feel like hunting for stuff.

kittyray
04-15-2021, 04:46 PM
honeycomb

I ended up staying on a mystery island overnight and finished up my on-hand tickets while drinking coffee, for a total of 52 tickets, but didn't get anybody I liked, so ended up with just a random villager coming it (Kody).

Congrats on finding who you wanted, but holy hell that is a lot of tickets.

Politoed
04-15-2021, 04:57 PM
I recently got Judy though a few tickets like 10? I was so happy. Luckily I bought my biggest dreamie Marshal from a card crafter seller. Right now working on my front yard, living in apt makes me wish for gardens of flowers and a gnome or two lol

honeycomb
04-15-2021, 05:08 PM
kittyray ok but Kody is so cute and very underrated!! he has the sleepy stoned eyes which are my fave. & YEPPP it was painful. but finally.. i have Tad....

kittyray
04-15-2021, 05:21 PM
honeycomb i'm not actually familiar with him, so i'll have to get a feel

my bootleg sanrio amiibos arrived today, so i'll have to try those, too

honeycomb
04-15-2021, 05:26 PM
Nao i passed judy twice last night. it was heartbreaking but i was on a mission LMAOOO. big congrats on her and marshall though, they're both mega cute!! & YESSS acnh gardens fill that void so nicely

kittyray
04-15-2021, 05:31 PM
Just invited Chai to my campsite, decided I'm on a hell mission to get Muffy and only then will I invite Étoile.

Politoed
04-15-2021, 05:55 PM
Nao i passed judy twice last night. it was heartbreaking but i was on a mission LMAOOO. big congrats on her and marshall though, they're both mega cute!! & YESSS acnh gardens fill that void so nicely

And yes I'm going start a hybrid area soon. I've never done lot hybrids in animal crossing lol

honeycomb
04-15-2021, 06:07 PM
kittyray if i find muffy on my next hunt ill grab her and force her out w one of my amiibos so you can come grab her <3
Nao hybrid breeding is always SO fun in ac!! if you need any hybrids to start out with let me know, i have plenty to spare

Politoed
04-15-2021, 06:09 PM
kittyray if i find muffy on my next hunt ill grab her and force her out w one of my amiibos so you can come grab her <3
Nao hybrid breeding is always SO fun in ac!! if you need any hybrids to start out with let me know, i have plenty to spare

I will let you know! Atm i'm kinda fuzzy feeling due to getting my second covid shot so taking it bit easy.

honeycomb
04-15-2021, 06:17 PM
Nao of course!! take care of yourself, hope you dont have too many side effects <3

kittyray
04-15-2021, 06:59 PM
Honeycommb u r 2 kind 2 me ;-;

honeycomb
04-17-2021, 01:59 PM
currently making an outdoor gym on the beach for my two jock villagers. idc what anyone says, jock personalities are my favorite!

Asparagus
04-17-2021, 02:02 PM
You convinced me to come back! I'm working on my museum

honeycomb
04-17-2021, 03:13 PM
You convinced me to come back! I'm working on my museum

omg YESSSS. i'm still trying to fill out my art gallery section, i wish you luck on your museum endeavors <3 filling out the fish section is always my favorite part

Asparagus
04-17-2021, 03:17 PM
I hate the fish :P . I enjoy bug catching because it's more predictable

kittyray
04-17-2021, 03:20 PM
I kind of gave up on my museum after last summer not being able to manage some things after the month ended because it felt so demotivating knowing i'd have to wait a full year before having another shot. And then like...if i'm waiting a year anyway, what's a couple more months.

honeycomb
04-17-2021, 03:26 PM
I hate the fish :P . I enjoy bug catching because it's more predictable

bug catching is definitely super fun too - i think i'm just a sucker for the thrill of the chance of rarer fish B) i also get super angry when my dumbass scares away a nice expensive beetle LMAO

I kind of gave up on my museum after last summer not being able to manage some things after the month ended because it felt so demotivating knowing i'd have to wait a full year before having another shot. And then like...if i'm waiting a year anyway, what's a couple more months.

i'm a time travelling loser so when i miss something from the previous season i just.. go back and grab it ouhgufhgfuhg.

kittyray
04-17-2021, 03:42 PM
bug catching is definitely super fun too - i think i'm just a sucker for the thrill of the chance of rarer fish B) i also get super angry when my dumbass scares away a nice expensive beetle LMAO

i'm a time travelling loser so when i miss something from the previous season i just.. go back and grab it ouhgufhgfuhg.

I can't let myself introduce time-travel because I'm neurotic and once I've done it, I can't have not done it. Like, I didn't even change my timezone after moving.

THAT SAID, if I get a second switch with a second island I am TTing the fuck out of it.

honeycomb
04-17-2021, 03:49 PM
I can't let myself introduce time-travel because I'm neurotic and once I've done it, I can't have not done it. Like, I didn't even change my timezone after moving.

THAT SAID, if I get a second switch with a second island I am TTing the fuck out of it.

i was like that the majority of the time i played new leaf!! but i have too much time throughout the day these days i want to be as productive as i can, so a TTing goblin i became. B)
i want to buy a switch lite just so i can have a second island. i have so many ideas & villagers i want that just dont fit on my current island. orz

also, i may or may not be making myself a custom userbar that's animal crossing themed. the obsession is real.

kittyray
04-17-2021, 03:53 PM
i was like that the majority of the time i played new leaf!! but i have too much time throughout the day these days i want to be as productive as i can, so a TTing goblin i became. B)
i want to buy a switch lite just so i can have a second island. i have so many ideas & villagers i want that just dont fit on my current island. orz

also, i may or may not be making myself a custom userbar that's animal crossing themed. the obsession is real.

I have the switch lite and part of my reasoning for a second switch is to get a real one so i can play on big screen. But I don't love any of the colors. I want transparent purple like my gameboy color. ;-;

omg, please make an AC userbar, it'll be so cute????

honeycomb
04-17-2021, 03:56 PM
I have the switch lite and part of my reasoning for a second switch is to get a real one so i can play on big screen. But I don't love any of the colors. I want transparent purple like my gameboy color. ;-;

omg, please make an AC userbar, it'll be so cute????
omg, do i have something cool to share with you... im not sure if i'm allowed to talk about websites where you can buy shit, but check out extremerate. you can literally buy replacement shells for your switch/joycons/pro controller etc. i'm pretty sure they have a transparent purple option too!! i've been wanting to mod my switch and other controllers for a longgg time, just have been to lazy to bite the bullet and give it a go lmao.

& I'M GUNNAAA. if it turns out cute i can make you one too if you'd like hehe

kittyray
04-17-2021, 04:15 PM
omg, do i have something cool to share with you... im not sure if i'm allowed to talk about websites where you can buy shit, but check out extremerate. you can literally buy replacement shells for your switch/joycons/pro controller etc. i'm pretty sure they have a transparent purple option too!! i've been wanting to mod my switch and other controllers for a longgg time, just have been to lazy to bite the bullet and give it a go lmao.

& I'M GUNNAAA. if it turns out cute i can make you one too if you'd like hehe

I've seen things like that on etsy i think, i just am lazy and like...don't want to shell out money for the switch and then put that extra work into it and fuck up somehow?

honeycomb
04-17-2021, 04:31 PM
I've seen things like that on etsy i think, i just am lazy and like...don't want to shell out money for the switch and then put that extra work into it and fuck up somehow?

ahh yeah i totally understand that! whenever i get around to doing mine i'll let you know if i fuck anything up :o_o: i'm waiting for them to release the shell color i want for pro controllers eeeeee

kittyray
04-17-2021, 04:37 PM
ahh yeah i totally understand that! whenever i get around to doing mine i'll let you know if i fuck anything up :o_o: i'm waiting for them to release the shell color i want for pro controllers eeeeee

Oooh, thank you, keep me posted!

honeycomb
05-02-2021, 02:37 PM
i have been neglecting my island the past week or so due to being busy with starting the moving process irl , but i am hoping to get back into the groove soon. i have so many ideas for builds i want to do - currently working on a layout for an outdoor cafe for Marty and Stitches. :love_heart: also planning an outdoor gym area for my two jocks, Lyman and Tad! super excited to get the ball rolling on it.

anyone see the new leaked items in the latest update?? theres so many of them im very excited to use!

Herb
05-05-2021, 08:38 AM
I am playing I am more into decorating rooms :P
Focusing on my other characters houses

kittyray
05-05-2021, 09:12 AM
omg, whennnnnnnnn will Ken or Wade ask to move out, I've had their pictures for months and months and months.

honeycomb
05-06-2021, 07:55 PM
Elena i wish i could let people decorate my house - i get so stumped with how to arrange furniture so i just toss matching items in a room randomly and say i'll get to it later LMAO
kittyray omg kennnn :love_heart: i had him in new leaf and loved him. whenever i want someone to move out i just use the time travelling method, but i know you dont tt. ;-;

i think i'm finally about to boot up my switch and relax from everything else and say hello to all my beloved villagers <3

Druid
05-09-2021, 05:31 PM
Recently picked it up again because I decided there are other villagers I want and it’s Phoebe’s time to go but she WON’T LEAVE. All week I’ve been doing the time travel / get into daily thought bubble situation, and FOUR times now the bubble’s been on her and then it’s been about something other than moving. I’ve been ‘confirming it’s real’ when it’s on others by going into buildings & seeing it still there, she isn’t my newest villager, we’re friends and I got her photo... I don’t understand why it isn’t working. I’ve gotten as far ahead as September now twice. I just wanna mystery island hop ;-;

Politoed
05-09-2021, 06:39 PM
I've been doing lot with my hello kitty cards and moved in Stella and Rilla! I also recently got my gold house trophy.

honeycomb
05-09-2021, 07:20 PM
Druid To say I feel your pain is an understatement. I had Broccolo infesting my island for SO LONG. It took me over a week of time travelling EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. to try and get him out.
I really hope Phoebe takes the hint soon and gets her ass out!! Do you have any villagers in mind you plan to hunt for??
Nao Big congrats on the housing trophy! And congrats on new villagers! Stella is one of my favorite sheep - her expression is everything :love_heart:

kittyray
05-09-2021, 07:26 PM
omg i'm not even close to getting the house trophy, i've been trying to redo mine, but I ended up with just a bunch of messy half-assed shit

Politoed
05-09-2021, 07:28 PM
Druid To say I feel your pain is an understatement. I had Broccolo infesting my island for SO LONG. It took me over a week of time travelling EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. to try and get him out.
I really hope Phoebe takes the hint soon and gets her ass out!! Do you have any villagers in mind you plan to hunt for??
Nao Big congrats on the housing trophy! And congrats on new villagers! Stella is one of my favorite sheep - her expression is everything :love_heart:
YES they are so cute I bought some custom ones of the hello kitty cards. IF Anyone needs any hk items please let me know I'd love hook some people up!

omg i'm not even close to getting the house trophy, i've been trying to redo mine, but I ended up with just a bunch of messy half-assed shit
Tbh I've just been decorating since I started playing I was bit surprised I got the gold house lol

Druid
05-09-2021, 09:05 PM

A few! I’m at the point where if I was more certain I’d just order an amiibo to get it over with lol, but I’m undecided between several and I haven’t done a hunt in ages.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
I’m very visual so I’ve been playing with them in procreate lol. Gala and Gloria are most tempting, but that’d make 4 normals or 3 snooties. I don’t wanna not have a sisterly so maybe Muffy or Agnes? But I like them less than some of the others. Anyway I wanna leave it to chance haha

Mimikyu
05-12-2021, 11:21 AM
I’ve been toying with the idea of overhauling my layout again, previously I had made it in mind with sharing with another person who now has a switch of their own. So I divided up my island accordingly, although I put all the work into organizing a rather rough layout that looking back at it now I’m unsatisfied with.

honeycomb
05-13-2021, 03:43 PM
I’ve been toying with the idea of overhauling my layout again, previously I had made it in mind with sharing with another person who now has a switch of their own. So I divided up my island accordingly, although I put all the work into organizing a rather rough layout that looking back at it now I’m unsatisfied with.

I'm currently overhauling my layout too, so I feel your pain! I'd definitely give it a shot if you wanna put the time into it. I found that making a little map for myself irl and planning where things were going helped a lot with the process!

kittyray
05-13-2021, 03:49 PM
I finally got up to a four star rating, want to go for five, but I think I'd have to sacrifice my flowers and also I don't really have enough cute items.

honeycomb
05-13-2021, 04:00 PM
kittyray i kept my island at 5 star rating only for a little bit just to get a bunch of lily of the valley. then sunk my rating down by putting all my trees back LMAO

kittyray
05-13-2021, 04:10 PM
Yeah, I want some of those, plus the bragging rights and the golden watering can, but I'd want to leave it 5 stars for a while so I could get a lot of them!

honeycomb
05-13-2021, 04:13 PM
kittyray i could bring you some if you'd like :love_heart:

kittyray
05-13-2021, 04:32 PM
kittyray i could bring you some if you'd like :love_heart:

Aww, I appreciate it, but this is a it-only-counts-if-i-earn-it-myself thing for me. But thank you!

Mimikyu
05-13-2021, 10:29 PM
I'm currently overhauling my layout too, so I feel your pain! I'd definitely give it a shot if you wanna put the time into it. I found that making a little map for myself irl and planning where things were going helped a lot with the process!
Thankfully my island’s all leveled out so it won’t be too taxing having to tear everything down, it’s all just a matter of relocating and sampling small areas before I commit. I do have some inspiration from browsing the ACNHDesign hashtags on social media, I hope to one day make an absolutely stunning island too!!

mauvet
05-14-2021, 11:55 AM
Hi all! I'm actually just getting back into ACNH after a small burnout from a few months ago
I have just really been nostalgic for some cute animal games lately hence why I'm also back on neo :).

I honestly don't know where to start anymore! Terraforming is bringing back some bad memories :mad:
I already pulled out all the weeds and stomped on the cockroaches since coming back lol

kittyray
05-14-2021, 02:14 PM
I got Raymond while villager hunting for Muffy (and also Sherb who I feel like is also very popular, but skipped over), I feel like I have to take him because everybody loves him?

honeycomb
05-14-2021, 03:20 PM
mauvet Eeeep welcome back to acnh!! I took a long break because of burnout too - I found not doing everything at once when coming back helped me a lot. Stick to one project you want to do at a time! I've been doing my island in chunks, and only doing ones I feel inspired to do that day. I hope you enjoy your time back <3
kittyray LEAVE THE NERD CAT BEHIND. I passed sherb, audie, and dom multiple times while hunting for Tad. no regrets.

kittyray
05-14-2021, 03:28 PM
honeycomb I CAN'T DECIDE. I have work stuff going on rn, but left my switch open, waiting for me when I get done. I keep changing my mind!
Like also, I only have like 30 tickets left, if that, so what are the chance I'll actually get Muffy or one of the others I really and I'll end up regretting this when I leave it to auto-fill and I end up like a Cranky Chicken or Jock Lion or something.

honeycomb
05-14-2021, 03:58 PM
kittyray IF YOU DON'T GET SOMEONE YOU WANT IN UR TICKETS ILL SEND YOU SOME SO YOU CAN KEEP HUNTING.

kittyray
05-14-2021, 07:07 PM
honeycomb omg you're too nice, i've gotten caught up with work stuff, so probably won't have time to continue on until later tonight, so we'll see

pockycola
05-14-2021, 08:36 PM
i'm still playing, though not as often! i'm trying to get rid of some villagers so I can hunt for Curlos and maybe Lucky. i've been having a terrible time getting villagers I want to leave to actually leave though. I really need to finish building on my island though because i'm indecisive on where to place things.

kittyray
05-15-2021, 02:10 PM
The plot didn't auto-fill, so I have another chance, but I need to get more tickets!

honeycomb
05-15-2021, 02:22 PM
pockycola i adore lucky!! i feel your pain on getting villagers kicked out - do you time travel at all?
kittyray i have some errands to do in a bit but i'll send you some tickets when i get home :love_heart::love_heart::love_heart:

pockycola
05-15-2021, 05:07 PM
pockycola i adore lucky!! i feel your pain on getting villagers kicked out - do you time travel at all?

yes! i do. i'm super excited because I just got one of my villagers to move out finally, one that i've not liked very much for forever! now time for villager hunting ^^

honeycomb
05-15-2021, 09:37 PM
yes! i do. i'm super excited because I just got one of my villagers to move out finally, one that i've not liked very much for forever! now time for villager hunting ^^

YAY i'm so glad!!! i hope your villager hunt is successful, who are you looking for??

kittyray
05-15-2021, 10:27 PM
it's been a really long day, so idk if i will bother trying to procure more tickets to hunt again

starsandmoon
05-19-2021, 10:21 AM
hi :) I'm back playing after a few months of being burnt out. restarted my island completely, terraforming sucks. i have loads of spare materials and so many NMT if anyone wants anything!

Bulbasaur
05-26-2021, 09:29 PM
Im slowly coming back into the game, but I got burnt out rather fast.
I had a lot of time on my hand lol But I do have all the Villagers I want! Plus those Sanrio ones!
Im happy to help out with some of the Sanrio outfits/items if anyone would like a few (:

kittyray
05-29-2021, 10:59 PM
I updated these bricks I had to different bricks and turns out I don't like the new ones once I saw them on my island and now I can't find the old ones. So now I got that to stress over!

morecoffeepls
06-10-2021, 09:12 AM
I only haphazardly boot up ACNH now[Either to redecorate on a rainy day or to pass time] I do wish they added in more content from the older games(....how I long for the original AC when villagers were more real) or gave us better updates as the game still feels unfinished compared to past generations.

When they add the DLC[assuming that's happening at E3], I'll definitely play more and help again with adding in edizon codes

Mimikyu
06-10-2021, 12:33 PM
I only haphazardly boot up ACNH now[Either to redecorate on a rainy day or to pass time] I do wish they added in more content from the older games(....how I long for the original AC when villagers were more real) or gave us better updates as the game still feels unfinished compared to past generations.

When they add the DLC[assuming that's happening at E3], I'll definitely play more and help again with adding in edizon codes

I agree, I feel that there may be some news unveiled at E3 this year although I can’t say for certain. I’d love to receive the same love and attention that pocket camp receives in updates, there’s so many exclusives that I’d adore having in new horizons… I see that they just implemented a city feature which makes me wonder if there’s a possibility we’ll be seeing Serena again!

It did take a few years for us to get a big content update to new leaf with welcome amiibo, so here’s hoping!

quirkyquill
06-12-2021, 12:31 AM
I haven’t played in awhile, something about turning on my game and not remembering what I was doing gives me anxiety. D: I don’t wanna start over tho cause I completed the whole catalog!!! (When they removed the ability to buy villager posters you had cataloged and not earned from having them in your town that was a bummer)

kittyray
06-13-2021, 09:02 AM
Chai asked to move out, so I let her so I can villager hunt, hopefully get somebody I like (Muffy? Please? but there are a few others...) and then I'm gonna re-invite her and kick somebody I want to really leave.

Cherubi
06-13-2021, 10:53 AM
I haven't played acnh for a few months now. I managed to get to a point where I was happy with my island, but I think because I spent so much time terraforming, I burnt myself out of the game and now I feel weird going back unless I consider resetting :(

I remember before I started terraforming, I wanted to restart for the longest time so I chose to terraform instead hoping it'd ease that feeling. It hasn't :/

starsandmoon
06-14-2021, 08:13 AM
I haven't played acnh for a few months now. I managed to get to a point where I was happy with my island, but I think because I spent so much time terraforming, I burnt myself out of the game and now I feel weird going back unless I consider resetting :(

I remember before I started terraforming, I wanted to restart for the longest time so I chose to terraform instead hoping it'd ease that feeling. It hasn't :/

I reset my island a few months back, and honestly it's the best thing I've done. Daunting definitely, but it's fun to play the game again and pass all the little tasks and get up to terraforming again. If you reset and need anything, please please let me know. I'm more than happy to help <3

Cherubi
06-15-2021, 08:27 PM
I reset my island a few months back, and honestly it's the best thing I've done. Daunting definitely, but it's fun to play the game again and pass all the little tasks and get up to terraforming again. If you reset and need anything, please please let me know. I'm more than happy to help <3

Thank you so much!! I think when I'm ready to, I will reset and start fresh - I appreciate your thoughts <3

Hall
06-16-2021, 07:11 PM
Yeah I'm still playing. I go on every day! Just finished up my museum completely last week and I'm just enjoying the game as is. I don't have a particular goal atm other then continuing to make things look nice but I'm enjoying it all the same.

Mimikyu
06-20-2021, 09:28 PM
I’ve gotten a bout of inspiration once more as well as some free time, I think I’m finally gonna brave my island and (hopefully) be able to show you what progress I’ll be making soon.

Pau
06-21-2021, 12:42 AM
I just started playing again a few days ago. I'm still working on renovating my island from like last year lol

starsandmoon
06-22-2021, 07:47 AM
I’ve gotten a bout of inspiration once more as well as some free time, I think I’m finally gonna brave my island and (hopefully) be able to show you what progress I’ll be making soon.

looking forward to seeing it!

Invent
06-29-2021, 10:42 AM
I'm back to AC after not playing for months. Currently de-weeding my town, and, surprisingly, no one has left the town! I'm glad because I liked my villagers, especially have a soft spot for Tad lol

starsandmoon
06-29-2021, 02:18 PM
I'm back to AC after not playing for months. Currently de-weeding my town, and, surprisingly, no one has left the town! I'm glad because I liked my villagers, especially have a soft spot for Tad lol

Tad is such a cutie!

Cinderella
04-30-2022, 01:42 AM
i've just started playing new horizons on switch this week! open to tips. just learnt how to swim and trying to find pearls for some pretty furniture. hehe. long way to go I'm sure!

aeyen
05-02-2022, 03:02 AM
If you loved Neopets, I bet you’re gonna love Animal Crossing!

My tip would be to watch out for Gulliver on your beach shores, helping him out will give you rare items you can trade for a lot of nook miles tickets. Nook miles tickets would probably the currency for trading in AC. You can also watch Twitch AC treasure island youtubers as they normally have a lot of items you just have to be one of the first to visit their treasure islands 😊 My tip would be to take the villager photos as those are harder to come by and sell for more.

Have fun! Let me know if you have more questions or need tips.

Cinderella
07-31-2022, 04:57 AM
I've just done the houses in Happy Home Paradise so that I can decorate my villagers houses on Animal Crossing! It's a fun game with use of treasure islands and time travel! Was able to use nook miles to find my 10 dreamie villagers.

testedwithme
08-01-2022, 03:01 PM
at one point i made the decision to start over a new island because i didn't like the placement of the airport relative to the town center and i've been lazy to actually progress ever since. i will say that the ux in the game leaves a lot to be desired and was hoping there would be more qol updates

hearts
08-02-2022, 08:17 PM
I was addicted to Animal Crossing up until I got back into Neopets and now I can't muster the energy to even turn my Switch on. Which sucks because I never spent money on ACNH and I spend all the money on Neopets. Bad habits, lol.

But the last thing I was working on was a pastel goth kind of island. I had made some really cute designs but I just never finished it. I'm also bummed there's not gonna be many more updates, if any. Hell, I'd pay for new items.

Solitaire
03-11-2023, 03:29 AM
Gonna revive this thread to talk about my dispensary!

(No idea how huge these files are going to be soz)
There's a smoking room downstairs too but I don't have any updated screenshots of it.
I send my friends glowing moss jars from time to time with a letter saying "complements of the Northwater Dispensary" lmao

Dero
03-13-2023, 09:42 PM
I still play from time to time, just for the nostalgia itch I get here and there, but if I'm honest, there's not much for me to do in the game for the time being.
I got all of my dreamies (thanks to a discord channel that botted them) and then I got my island to look just the way I idealized from the beginning and... yeah, that was it! haha

I got the DLC and that's what I burn my time on occasions I do not have anything else to play, but I must say even that sometimes feels a bit too repetitive and tiresome to me.
Some of the pictures in here are super lovely and make me want to hop back inside in order to take some and share later, hahaha

Solitaire
03-15-2023, 11:46 PM
I took the initial NH release delay hard and I spent a few months playing New Leaf, I even got into custom firmware so I could hack my game while I was in it. I think it might be time for me to go back to NL or even try out WW, I'm just so tired with how bland NH feels a lot of the time.

Or I could flatten my island and rebuild from scratch. I don't want to reset because I have 2 years of DIYs, but my island has been basically the same since launch.

Dero
03-16-2023, 02:48 AM
I took the initial NH release delay hard and I spent a few months playing New Leaf, I even got into custom firmware so I could hack my game while I was in it. I think it might be time for me to go back to NL or even try out WW, I'm just so tired with how bland NH feels a lot of the time.

Or I could flatten my island and rebuild from scratch. I don't want to reset because I have 2 years of DIYs, but my island has been basically the same since launch.

Yeah, I don't think resetting is ever the answer, lest you wanna spend hours going to hacked islands and cataloguing everything again, or doing it the canon way and building the wall of china + popping balloons for hours with no end in sight.
Rebuilding sounds challenging, but I wish you good luck if you do take that path! Speaking of paths, just remembering how tedious laying them gets I suddenly don't wanna remodel my island anymore, woops lol!

harpy
03-16-2023, 01:04 PM
I don't want to reset because I have 2 years of DIYs, but my island has been basically the same since launch.

This is my problem. I want to start a new island but I don't wanna lose all my DIYs/items. Flattening is an option but I dunno if I have the stamina for it haha. Plus I want the endorphins of new islanders! None of mine have asked to move for ages and I'm too lazy to do the time travel eviction :rolleyes:

Tater
03-16-2023, 07:25 PM
I restarted when my fiance and I got a second switch and don't have any friends to help me get all the fruit ^^; I play here and there but haven't kept up well with new things. I really need to get back into it!

Cinderella
03-29-2023, 12:23 AM
I only started playing this games in he last 1-2 years. Still working on completing my Museum with all the bugs/sea creatures etc. Still need a Scorpion, just see them too late and get bitten or they jump into the water before I can net them haha. It's quite comical at least :)

Yachiru
03-29-2023, 08:43 PM
Just purchased the game and started playing. I know I am late xddd
KK seems to be a husband material, so charming

Nattiee
04-03-2023, 06:50 PM
Just purchased the game and started playing. I know I am late xddd
KK seems to be a husband material, so charming

If you need anything in particular like a DIY or a piece of furniture you adore, I'm happy to grab it for ya.
I think Excalibur made a thread offering the same a little while ago :)

What Island fruit did you choose?

Excalibur
04-03-2023, 09:01 PM
If you need anything in particular like a DIY or a piece of furniture you adore, I'm happy to grab it for ya.
I think Excalibur made a thread offering the same a little while ago :)

What Island fruit did you choose?

Yes im sorry who needs items? I can totally help you out <3

Rinon
04-05-2023, 07:47 PM
Everytime I try to slowly get back to it I keep forgetting the next day and leave my island to overgrow flowers and weeds ;_;
I still have yet to complete decorating it... one day..!

Synth Salazzle
04-07-2023, 10:00 PM
Me! I got it a few months ago but I play casually and very very slowly.

Excalibur
04-11-2023, 07:22 AM
bump! does anyone need items or tooling? we can go to an island far far away and i can help you grab more items as well. use me as your mule! <3 happy to help

Cerberus
04-25-2023, 04:32 PM
I started playing a bit more to calm down my stress haha. I am trying to build an Asian-European hybrid island? ((: I'm going for some areas to look like I'm in Europe particularly London and for some areas to look like East Asia like Tokyo!

Excalibur
04-25-2023, 09:15 PM
I started playing a bit more to calm down my stress haha. I am trying to build an Asian-European hybrid island? ((: I'm going for some areas to look like I'm in Europe particularly London and for some areas to look like East Asia like Tokyo!

let me know if you need items we can island hop for some stuff!

Cerberus
04-25-2023, 09:20 PM
let me know if you need items we can island hop for some stuff!

Thanks so much haha! x)) I actually have infinite money from selling turnips on a treasure island xD but if y'all want me to buy you anything let me know too haha!

Excalibur
04-26-2023, 09:27 PM
Thanks so much haha! x)) I actually have infinite money from selling turnips on a treasure island xD but if y'all want me to buy you anything let me know too haha!

oh snap yes id like to add ya on AC!! we can island hop

Nattiee
04-30-2023, 10:15 AM
I'd island hop with both of you Ceberus Excalibur =)

Synth Salazzle
04-30-2023, 10:22 AM
I forgot to play for a while and I haven't had the game very long so my island is just uh. not very good LOL

Nattiee
05-01-2023, 01:02 AM
I forgot to play for a while and I haven't had the game very long so my island is just uh. not very good LOL

If you need anything for your island or want help with flowers or weeds let us know! Happy to come pull some weeds for you or something =)

Synth Salazzle
05-01-2023, 01:43 AM
If you need anything for your island or want help with flowers or weeds let us know! Happy to come pull some weeds for you or something =)

I have to build more houses! I only have my 2 starter villagers right now oof. But I got Frita and Kody and they're both awesome

Nattiee
05-01-2023, 08:23 AM
If I planned better, I think I would have did my island without the villagers first and then make room for them as I build. It costs bells to move the houses each time and I feel like I spent a crap ton just moving them around =P

Synth Salazzle
05-06-2023, 11:17 AM
If I planned better, I think I would have did my island without the villagers first and then make room for them as I build. It costs bells to move the houses each time and I feel like I spent a crap ton just moving them around =P

Can I move the museum I put it in a REAL bad spot. Like, literally where the town hall is gonna go. I dun did fuck up

Nattiee
05-07-2023, 06:09 PM
Can I move the museum I put it in a REAL bad spot. Like, literally where the town hall is gonna go. I dun did fuck up

heheh yes you can! If you need bells to fund the move let me know :)
The only thing you cant move is the like town hall thing.

Synth Salazzle
05-07-2023, 06:12 PM
heheh yes you can! If you need bells to fund the move let me know :)
The only thing you cant move is the like town hall thing.

I put the museum literally like two steps behind where the town hall is gonna go so at least I can still move that.
I may need help with bells i owe tom nook like 120k for the rest of my second room being paid off and demanded my first born
But yeah I'm really not that far in

lint
05-07-2023, 06:49 PM
I'm not much of a Nintendo player except for Pokemon games, but got a switch for Pokemon Scarlet and have been thinking about getting AC. Idk if it's worth it now since much of the hype has died down I think and I feel like I probably missed out on a lot of stuff? Idk, what do you all think? Worth getting for a total AC virgin/noob??

Nattiee
05-07-2023, 07:16 PM
I put the museum literally like two steps behind where the town hall is gonna go so at least I can still move that.
I may need help with bells i owe tom nook like 120k for the rest of my second room being paid off and demanded my first born
But yeah I'm really not that far in

If you're on now (or in the next hour or so) I can hop on and give you some bells! If you're on the cK discord and it's easier chat there, we can hit up the #Games chat if it's easier to coordinate =)

Synth Salazzle
05-07-2023, 10:26 PM
If you're on now (or in the next hour or so) I can hop on and give you some bells! If you're on the cK discord and it's easier chat there, we can hit up the #Games chat if it's easier to coordinate =)

I'm a bit weird about discord I don't wanna be stalked and I also have no impulse control in a setting where saying something impulsively is an enter button away and both instances have ruined several different experiences, so I stay out of discord chats for the most part now.
my schedule is really really weird right now, it will be stable at some point soon though. But some job weirdnesses have fucked my schedule beyond recognition. >: ( but that's gonna change pretty soon.
What days are you usually free on?

Kon
05-08-2023, 12:02 AM
Oh man, seeing that this thread is pretty active, it makes me want to get back into ACNH.
Last thing I remember doing before I stopped playing was doing a major reconstruction on my entire island.
Before I had all the homes in one area as neighbors to one another, but with my remodel idea I had in mind, I wanted to section certain villagers in "themed" parts of my island.
That way it would create more foot traffic of me going to every part of my island, rather than just keeping myself sectioned off in certain areas.

Excalibur
05-10-2023, 08:07 AM
Nattiee im sorry i didnt see your tag- again i swear !

Yes so who ever comments next or actively is on this thread I can hop on discord and put in my friend code! We can island hop and get yall some goodies!

Nattiee
05-10-2023, 10:09 PM
I'm a bit weird about discord I don't wanna be stalked and I also have no impulse control in a setting where saying something impulsively is an enter button away and both instances have ruined several different experiences, so I stay out of discord chats for the most part now.
my schedule is really really weird right now, it will be stable at some point soon though. But some job weirdnesses have fucked my schedule beyond recognition. >: ( but that's gonna change pretty soon.
What days are you usually free on?

Aw, that's ok! Any free time I have is usually evenings but I can try to coordinate with what works best for you =) Toss me a DM when you're feeling up to it and we can figure something out!

Oh man, seeing that this thread is pretty active, it makes me want to get back into ACNH.
Last thing I remember doing before I stopped playing was doing a major reconstruction on my entire island.
Before I had all the homes in one area as neighbors to one another, but with my remodel idea I had in mind, I wanted to section certain villagers in "themed" parts of my island.
That way it would create more foot traffic of me going to every part of my island, rather than just keeping myself sectioned off in certain areas.

Do it, do it, do it!! If you need help with weeds, I AM FREE FOR HIRE.

Nattiee im sorry i didnt see your tag- again i swear !

Yes so who ever comments next or actively is on this thread I can hop on discord and put in my friend code! We can island hop and get yall some goodies!

Honestly same though. I totally glazed over when Synth quoted my post so no worries lol

Synth Salazzle
05-10-2023, 10:21 PM
I feel like a freak for liking my weeds but someone threatened to pull mine today and I threatened to disconnect if they did. LEAVE MY PURPLE DEAD NETTLE ALONE.

Kon
05-10-2023, 10:39 PM
Do it, do it, do it!! If you need help with weeds, I AM FREE FOR HIRE.

If I ever do get around to getting back onto my island, I'll be sure to send you a PM, or even contact you through this thread! ^^
For now, I'll let the weeds continue to grow, and let my villagers continue to wonder where I've been for the past 3+ years. LOL

Synth Salazzle
05-27-2023, 11:03 AM
uh so i discovered nookazon and now i'm rich as hell

Excalibur
06-01-2023, 10:45 AM

you sold stuff there? its still a thing? just an fyi if yall need items i can get them we just gotta visit some islands <3

Cat Purrson
06-01-2023, 10:52 AM

I found out about it shortly after the game came out and I was SO excited I was able to get all the things I needed for my island!! Not sure if it's still an issue, but beware of scammers!

I'm also willing to help with any items if anyone needs anything! Not sure how much I have though tbh been a while since I played regularly.

Synth Salazzle
06-01-2023, 04:17 PM
I found out about it shortly after the game came out and I was SO excited I was able to get all the things I needed for my island!! Not sure if it's still an issue, but beware of scammers!

I'm also willing to help with any items if anyone needs anything! Not sure how much I have though tbh been a while since I played regularly.

I have found out that specific niche items will sell for like 10 nook tickets each and my life is changed forever. New leaf was NOTHING LIKE THIS. my mind is blown. This game is amazing. Even my partner is hooked now that we discovered nookazon. 10/10

Cinnamoroll
06-01-2023, 05:13 PM

Honestly Nookazon is amazinggggg. I used to use it so often! And the turnip selling islands oh man.

Politoed
06-01-2023, 07:18 PM
I've been working on hoarding more clothes! I tend to be the most stylish person on my island I believe.

Yachiru
06-02-2023, 04:57 AM
I was so desperate to have the cat cutie Jack so I time travelled ALOT to get him!!! and I succeed !!! so happy now (it kinda reminds me of farming in some old rpg just to get the right weapon xD

Synth Salazzle
06-02-2023, 09:16 AM
I was so desperate to have the cat cutie Jack so I time travelled ALOT to get him!!! and I succeed !!! so happy now (it kinda reminds me of farming in some old rpg just to get the right weapon xD

Cats are the hardest villager to grind for so you really had to put in some serious effort. My partner is going nuts on nookazon trying to get nook tickets to grind for Anhka and Tia.

Patamon
06-02-2023, 10:50 AM
This is a sign for me to start working on my island again for sure. I started looking at different islands and now this thread. Animal Crossing is pulling me back in hehe

Synth Salazzle
06-04-2023, 09:59 PM
I GOT MY DREAM VILLAGER TODAY

KJiU
06-04-2023, 10:06 PM
Are you all playing together ? maybe one day i would buy it and try it out ahah xD

Excalibur
06-04-2023, 10:14 PM

whod you get? mine was always peanut!

Are you all playing together ? maybe one day i would buy it and try it out ahah xD

yes its super fun! i am able to island hop to a exclusive treasure island so if you want anything let me know! i can get any item in the game :)

Cinnamoroll
06-04-2023, 10:21 PM

Ahh that is so exciting!! The best feeling. Did you have to use a zillion nook tickets? And who is the villager?!

KJiU
06-04-2023, 10:42 PM
whod you get? mine was always peanut!

yes its super fun! i am able to island hop to a exclusive treasure island so if you want anything let me know! i can get any item in the game :)

Ah yes surly i will let you know when i am playing it :D I will probably ask my friend to get one 2nd hand copy for me when he goes to japan :o_o: , currently too broke to buy a pizza to even join the lyric & rebel's pizza thread xD

Synth Salazzle
06-04-2023, 11:12 PM
Ahh that is so exciting!! The best feeling. Did you have to use a zillion nook tickets? And who is the villager?!

My friend actually had him in boxes! It's Drago!

- - - Updated - - -

I only been playing with my partner, trades on nookazon and an irl friend but I would be down to play sometime

Synth Salazzle
06-08-2023, 02:48 PM
I WENT VILLAGER HUNTING WITH NOOK TICKETS AND I GOT TANGY ON THE FIRST TRY

Teakwood
06-08-2023, 04:46 PM
I WENT VILLAGER HUNTING WITH NOOK TICKETS AND I GOT TANGY ON THE FIRST TRY

I absolutely adore Tangy!

If you have any villagers you'd be interested in. I have like 80+ amiibo cards that I can use to get you a villager. Just shoot me a pm with a list (all except Raymond, I used the amiibo to get him and he's not leaving my island haha).

This goes for anybody as well :)

Excalibur
06-08-2023, 05:56 PM
Synthbass Teakwood do you guys wanna play sometime?

Synth Salazzle
06-08-2023, 06:43 PM

Sure i'm just painfully anti social and will agree when I feel social then the realization of actually playing and talking to someone hits and I run away offline and go play in the woods.

Excalibur
06-08-2023, 06:45 PM
Sure i'm just painfully anti social and will agree when I feel social then the realization of actually playing and talking to someone hits and I run away offline and go play in the woods.

oh my god lol! well at least with animal crossing you just have those little emotes that are super cute

Synth Salazzle
06-08-2023, 06:46 PM
oh my god lol! well at least with animal crossing you just have those little emotes that are super cute

The trick is finding everyone else online when I'm in a rare social moment

Bulbasaur
06-09-2023, 06:45 PM
Im so excited to see people playing still!
I use to play so often but stopped after an ex friend of mine started to get upset at me for not giving her some star fragments lol Like, its hard enough to get them ):

I really need to get back on it and at least finish the right side of my island LOL
But just thinking of getting mats and stuff again just has me like... :dumpster:

Teakwood
06-09-2023, 07:11 PM

I'm down, but you have to give me a week or so. New chapter on Fortnite just dropped, so my priority is there right now haha

Excalibur
06-09-2023, 07:59 PM
I'm down, but you have to give me a week or so. New chapter on Fortnite just dropped, so my priority is there right now haha

fair enough! currently cleaning up my town from TONS of weeds

Synth Salazzle
06-09-2023, 08:07 PM

I feel my priority is the synthwave pass on brawlhalla right now

Synth Salazzle
06-15-2023, 09:32 PM
if I give my villager an item to put in his house will he actually do it or does it waste the item in the form of giving it as a gift

kittyray
06-15-2023, 09:59 PM
if I give my villager an item to put in his house will he actually do it or does it waste the item in the form of giving it as a gift

I'm pretty sure it will, I feel like I remember people complaining that they didn't know this happened after gifting an ugly item, but might want to double check with somebody who has played more recently.

Cinnamoroll
06-15-2023, 10:05 PM

AFAIK it still does but if you have the DLC, you can just remodel their homes once you complete enough projects and have high friendship with them!

Synth Salazzle
06-16-2023, 01:00 PM
I was randomly hunting last night cus Erik just left and on the 5th ish try I got fuckin COOKIE.
I WASN'T EVEN GOING FOR HER BUT SHE'S SO FUCKING CUTE I TOOK HER ANYWAY OH MY GOD

SHE'S A PINK DOGGY OF COURSE I'M GONNA TAKE HER THAT'S JUST WHOLESOME

Bulbasaur
06-16-2023, 01:02 PM

They do!

If you just want to raise their friendship, you can give them a wall mounted item OR Fruit (that's not native to your island).
Fastest way to gain friendship is to wrap a fruit in gift wrap. Gift wrapping gives and extra point to the gift. They "eat" the fruit, so no items appear in their house!

Synth Salazzle
06-16-2023, 01:05 PM
They do!

If you just want to raise their friendship, you can give them a wall mounted item OR Fruit (that's not native to your island).
Fastest way to gain friendship is to wrap a fruit in gift wrap. Gift wrapping gives and extra point to the gift. They "eat" the fruit, so no items appear in their house!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bulbasaur again.
damn

Teakwood
06-16-2023, 02:32 PM

You can also give them items that you've made, like cooked items. As long as they aren't for display, you can give the items and they will eat them instead of them showing up in the house.

My favorite thing to do is give them clothes. I try to match personalities with clothing items. It's also fun to watch Raymond wear the maids outfit hahaha.

Excalibur
06-16-2023, 02:59 PM
You can also give them items that you've made, like cooked items. As long as they aren't for display, you can give the items and they will eat them instead of them showing up in the house.

My favorite thing to do is give them clothes. I try to match personalities with clothing items. It's also fun to watch Raymond wear the maids outfit hahaha.

with the new happy home paradise dlc you can do even more! edit their house etc. its so great. and DJ KK slider!!!!

Synth Salazzle
06-16-2023, 03:17 PM

So, if I give this imperial lamp thing I found to Drago he will use it for sure? It suits him so well i want him to have it. I saved it just for him
unless he has one I missed already then best villager can have 2 lamps.

I didn't know the DLC let you do things either like that, but I haven't completed the main game yet (I am VERY slow in these kinda games.) i'm almost 100 hours in and I haven't even beaten the main game yet lmao

Slowpoke
06-16-2023, 03:59 PM

I want all of the cute shell items, but I'm not sure how to go about getting the recipes. That giant shell bed is so so so cute though and at the top of my list :o_o:

hellraid
06-16-2023, 04:04 PM
I am not playing anymore, but man I loved this game. I had so much fun. I had to sell my switch for reasons. But seriously, such a fun game. Loved the season only "creatures"

birdies
06-16-2023, 04:06 PM
I really wish I had the time to get back into this again. It was so peaceful. I even watched youtube videos about the amazing worlds people created (mine was all mud and trash)

Cinnamoroll
06-16-2023, 04:44 PM
They do!

I’ve found the fastest way to gain friendship is give them a wrapped fossil that has been assessed by Blathers. Especially because you get so many duplicate fossils, it’s well worth it! Always was the trick to get the villager’s photos for me.

Bulbasaur
06-16-2023, 05:25 PM
I’ve found the fastest way to gain friendship is give them a wrapped fossil that has been assessed by Blathers. Especially because you get so many duplicate fossils, it’s well worth it! Always was the trick to get the villager’s photos for me.

Yes! I think fossils are under the "furniture" category, and that is the highest. I also think they dont put it in their house, so we dont need to worry about them putting it up lol
Fruits work best for me, as I can get a ton of fruits and give them to each Villager each day. We only get about 5 fossils a day, so that would only lead to 5 Villagers );

But if you got the Photo from a good amount already, then Fossils/Wall Furniture will be the best to do (Just be sure to wrap it for that extra point)!

Teakwood
06-16-2023, 06:19 PM
So, if I give this imperial lamp thing I found to Drago he will use it for sure? It suits him so well i want him to have it. I saved it just for him
unless he has one I missed already then best villager can have 2 lamps.

I didn't know the DLC let you do things either like that, but I haven't completed the main game yet (I am VERY slow in these kinda games.) i'm almost 100 hours in and I haven't even beaten the main game yet lmao

Yeah, if you give them furniture, they will display it in their homes.

Synth Salazzle
06-16-2023, 07:15 PM
Yeah, if you give them furniture, they will display it in their homes.

yee haw thank you

honeycomb
06-16-2023, 07:20 PM

wrapped coconuts work well too! been my fave method just cuz its funny seeing them get excited over a coconut lol.

i really need to finish up the builds i was working on. i keep having days i spend Hours on and working on my stuff, then weeks of not touching it at all :')

Bulbasaur
06-16-2023, 07:25 PM
I want all of the cute shell items, but I'm not sure how to go about getting the recipes. That giant shell bed is so so so cute though and at the top of my list :o_o:

I think I can craft all of them (Tbh, I believe I have all the DIYs)
If you want, I can make some of the shell items for you

Cinnamoroll
06-16-2023, 07:32 PM
wrapped coconuts work well too! been my fave method just cuz its funny seeing them get excited over a coconut lol.

i really need to finish up the builds i was working on. i keep having days i spend Hours on and working on my stuff, then weeks of not touching it at all :')

It’s giving “an avacahhhdooohhhh, fanks:)” vibes

But it’s okay, I haven’t touched ACNH in many months 😭😭

Daffodil
06-16-2023, 08:46 PM
I started a new island recently and I've been working on villager hunting with the camp site. I really want Marshal ;3;

Bulbasaur
06-16-2023, 10:25 PM
I started a new island recently and I've been working on villager hunting with the camp site. I really want Marshal ;3;

If the search goes on for awhile, and it gets to be to annoying to search for him, I can get Marshal in boxes for you if you wanted!

Synth Salazzle
06-16-2023, 10:32 PM

COCONUTS I DID NOT THINK OF THEM

honeycomb
06-17-2023, 12:22 PM
COCONUTS I DID NOT THINK OF THEM

SO GREAT SO EASY AND ITS FUNNY AF WHEN THEY GET ONE!! big fan of the coconut method, has always gotten photos quick for me!

Synth Salazzle
06-17-2023, 02:43 PM
SO GREAT SO EASY AND ITS FUNNY AF WHEN THEY GET ONE!! big fan of the coconut method, has always gotten photos quick for me!

I'm gonna have drago and tangy singing this in no time

Bulbasaur
06-17-2023, 03:41 PM

Im a fan of the fruit method as well!
Any fruit that wasn't originally part of your island when you started can work for this and its wonderful lol
I have so many different tree's planted because of it.

Its also a pretty decent way of making some bells too!

Synth Salazzle
06-17-2023, 04:22 PM
Does anyone have palm tree lamp DIY? I will pay nook tickets for it

Bulbasaur
06-17-2023, 04:25 PM

I dont think I have the actually DIY, but I should be able to craft it.
How many were you looking for? :korbie_blush:

Synth Salazzle
06-17-2023, 04:54 PM
I dont think I have the actually DIY, but I should be able to craft it.
How many were you looking for? :korbie_blush:

I need DIY because the amount I plan to build is ridiculous I thank you for the offer though

honeycomb
06-17-2023, 05:40 PM
I need DIY because the amount I plan to build is ridiculous I thank you for the offer though

i might have a spare diy for it, i can check in a bit if you still need it bb

hellraid
06-17-2023, 05:43 PM
The moment I can afford and buy back a swich I am going play the hell out of this game. cloved it so much. For awhile my brain could not think of anything beside AC xD

Synth Salazzle
06-17-2023, 06:05 PM
i might have a spare diy for it, i can check in a bit if you still need it bb

Thank you!

Bulbasaur
06-17-2023, 08:21 PM

I just checked to see if I had an extra, and I sadly dont ):
I have a lot of Zodiac furniture DIYs for some reason though lol

I'll keep an eye out for you if honeycomb didn't have one as well

I use to have SO many on my island (before we could put them in our storage) and I sold them all ): I think I had a few of the DIY as well!
So its let we can get one for you soon

Charmander
06-17-2023, 08:26 PM

I'll take a look for you when i load it up next :)

I haven't loaded the game up in a while. My kiddo shared my island and sadly got rid of Merengue and I had her since like day one! uhg so sad. Now I have the abominable ape lol I guess I can make it work. Maybe we need to schedule another island party night soon!

Totodile
06-17-2023, 08:28 PM
i need to buy a online membership aha but if anyone needs anything I can def check what I have and give it away.

I've been to plenty treasure islands and my island is complete so I really don't need to hoard anything - I'm happy to send multiples things to you if I have them!

Bulbasaur
06-17-2023, 08:29 PM
I'll take a look for you when i load it up next :)

I haven't loaded the game up in a while. My kiddo shared my island and sadly got rid of Merengue and I had her since like day one! uhg so sad. Now I have the abominable ape lol I guess I can make it work. Maybe we need to schedule another island party night soon!

If you happen to get a free spot open, I can get Merengue in boxes for you :o_o:
(Or, any other Villager at that lol)

Charmander
06-17-2023, 08:53 PM
If you happen to get a free spot open, I can get Merengue in boxes for you :o_o:
(Or, any other Villager at that lol)

Thanks so much for this!!!! I'll keep you posted for sure. I think I can make this ape work with the theme of my island :) but if I want to boot anyone else I'll let you know for sure :)

Bulbasaur
06-17-2023, 09:05 PM
Thanks so much for this!!!! I'll keep you posted for sure. I think I can make this ape work with the theme of my island :) but if I want to boot anyone else I'll let you know for sure :)

Yes, 100%! I can make any Villager and put them in boxes. I am more than happy to get you any one that you would like :korbie_blush:
That goes for everyone else as well! Im very happy help out anytime I can

Synth Salazzle
06-17-2023, 09:50 PM
I don't have a lot cus i'm new to the game but if anything is wanted I can look in my catalogue

Bulbasaur
06-20-2023, 12:11 AM
I don't have a lot cus i'm new to the game but if anything is wanted I can look in my catalogue

So, I went back and checked on the DIYs I DO have, and I seem to have a lot of extra Zodiac Furniture ones. Would you like ones that I have an extra of?
Hell, I think I have random extras of food ones as well (And I think random other DIYs too)

Synth Salazzle
06-20-2023, 12:44 AM
So, I went back and checked on the DIYs I DO have, and I seem to have a lot of extra Zodiac Furniture ones. Would you like ones that I have an extra of?
Hell, I think I have random extras of food ones as well (And I think random other DIYs too)

Yes please!

Bulbasaur
06-20-2023, 01:02 AM
Yes please!

Wonderful!
I can send a DM so we can see what are good times to drop off (or you come by) for them!
If you come by, I can also give you some fruit (A few of each) and even some Star Fragments to help build the items :korbie_blush:

Cinderella
06-20-2023, 01:15 AM
I'm currently working on completing the museum :) (all the fish/bugs/sea creatures). playing it legit which is annoying haha
got all the fossils, i wish they would stop appearing

Bulbasaur
06-20-2023, 01:23 AM
I'm currently working on completing the museum :) (all the fish/bugs/sea creatures). playing it legit which is annoying haha
got all the fossils, i wish they would stop appearing

Oh my! I was playing legit for awhile, but started to Time Jump after awhile due to wanting to move buildings lol
But the fossils really are a bother at times lol I like them for the bells!
Its great that we get them right away! Remember from the GC one where we had to MAIL the fossil in and get it back the next day? Just to be told it was one that we had 100 of already LOL

Buizel
06-20-2023, 01:54 AM
Man, I definitely need to get back into playing this game. :cold: I mostly put it down because I got my dream villagers (all squirrels + Raymond) and I was getting a bit burnt out from constantly doing construction. Overall, I like how my island is currently designed, but I really want to re-create my villagers and make an area that lets me give them each yards. :)

A task like that would require me to deconstruct their current living area and rebuild it, but whoo baby. :crushed: The thought of all that work put me off haha.

Bulbasaur
06-20-2023, 02:07 AM
Man, I definitely need to get back into playing this game. :cold: I mostly put it down because I got my dream villagers (all squirrels + Raymond) and I was getting a bit burnt out from constantly doing construction. Overall, I like how my island is currently designed, but I really want to re-create my villagers and make an area that lets me give them each yards. :)

A task like that would require me to deconstruct their current living area and rebuild it, but whoo baby. :crushed: The thought of all that work put me off haha.

When working on my Island, I gave my Villagers a little yard, but I 100% wish I gave them a bigger one ): I helped an (ex) friend with her Island and hers came out sooo nice! She gave them such big yards and her island is so adorable lol
As for mine, I kind of gave up on the right side of my island, so its pretty ugly to look at lol My favorite area though is my Museum! Oh my word Im so happy with it lol

Cinderella
06-20-2023, 06:14 AM
Mines a fairycore island haha. Though it's wintertime on my island now so not quite as pretty ..

Synth Salazzle
06-20-2023, 11:14 AM
Fair warning to everyone who wants to play with me:
I have a lot of dental work and mouth surgery coming up so I may just not feel up to it (Today is one of those rough appointments which is why I bring it up at all.) I go in about an hour.

Buizel
06-20-2023, 11:29 AM
When working on my Island, I gave my Villagers a little yard, but I 100% wish I gave them a bigger one ): I helped an (ex) friend with her Island and hers came out sooo nice! She gave them such big yards and her island is so adorable lol
As for mine, I kind of gave up on the right side of my island, so its pretty ugly to look at lol My favorite area though is my Museum! Oh my word Im so happy with it lol

I'm glad your museum came out so nice! :$ I love mine as well since I added a waterfall in front of it. For me, the left hand side is the part that needs the most work. I kept all my old flowers / flowers I need for mutation, so the beach on the left side is FILLED with flowers. :cold: I know it's going to be an uphill battle to figure those flowers out before I ever start the construction work haha.

Bulbasaur
06-20-2023, 12:08 PM
I'm glad your museum came out so nice! :$ I love mine as well since I added a waterfall in front of it. For me, the left hand side is the part that needs the most work. I kept all my old flowers / flowers I need for mutation, so the beach on the left side is FILLED with flowers. :cold: I know it's going to be an uphill battle to figure those flowers out before I ever start the construction work haha.

TWINS! I have... SO MANY FLOWERS on my side of the island and I have no idea what to do! Tons of hybrids and even some Gold/Black roses LOL
If you want, you can take a few Black ones if you'd like? I think I have some Purple ones too

I 100% want to work on my island, but it does feel like an uphill battle );
I know I'll work on it at some point, as I'd love to have everyone come visit or check out my dream code! lol

Synth Salazzle
06-23-2023, 02:26 PM
I got cookie to sell on nookazon when I got lucky while villager hunting. So, think she might just be a permie she's too precious and pink.

Daffodil
06-29-2023, 05:29 AM
If the search goes on for awhile, and it gets to be to annoying to search for him, I can get Marshal in boxes for you if you wanted!

Awww you're sweet ;v; I actually just got him yesterday funnily enough! XD

Lilac Tentacles
06-29-2023, 05:38 AM
I stopped playing when I had my baby in June 2020. I got about 2 months of play time and I'm too scared to turn my switch on. It's got like 3 years of updates but I miss my island so much. Someone please encourage me to turn it on.

I have amiibo cards and I want to play again but I'm scared it'll suck up my whole life 😅

Bulbasaur
06-29-2023, 11:25 AM
Awww you're sweet ;v; I actually just got him yesterday funnily enough! XD

Oh! That's wonderful!
Gratz on getting them! If there are any other Villagers you might be after, I can help you out as well. I actually need to kick some Villagers our of mine and get back some ones I really love lol

- - - Updated - - -

I stopped playing when I had my baby in June 2020. I got about 2 months of play time and I'm too scared to turn my switch on. It's got like 3 years of updates but I miss my island so much. Someone please encourage me to turn it on.

I have amiibo cards and I want to play again but I'm scared it'll suck up my whole life 😅

Dooo it :o_o:
Im slowly getting back into it and trying to work on my Island! The only thing is getting mats lol
I might have to try and get to try and buy a visit to an Island and just fill my pockets with mats tbh... :x

Synth Salazzle
07-01-2023, 01:53 AM
I... paid 500k bells and 50 nmt for a palm tree lamp recipe.
guess what.
guess. no really. guess.
I ALREADY KNEW IT THIS ENTIRE FREAKING TIME.

I died a little inside

Cat Purrson
07-01-2023, 12:49 PM
I... paid 500k bells and 50 nmt for a palm tree lamp recipe.
guess what.
guess. no really. guess.
I ALREADY KNEW IT THIS ENTIRE FREAKING TIME.

I died a little inside

omfg nooooooooo thats the worst :(

feel free to post in this thread if you need anything I'm sure someone would have it and help you!

Synth Salazzle
07-01-2023, 01:00 PM
omfg nooooooooo thats the worst :(

feel free to post in this thread if you need anything I'm sure someone would have it and help you!

Does anyone have black claw machine? I would be willing to pay for it too.

Victini
07-03-2023, 11:36 AM
I recently started playing again, my biggest issue with my island is that my resident services is so close to the entrance like right in front of it and every time I switch it up again I'm always struggling to figure out what to do with it. I am so tempted to just restart to get some entrance space but theres over 1000 hours in that game I can't bring myself to do it (yet)

Slowpoke
07-03-2023, 12:42 PM
I restarted my island twice in the past few years and I really miss the villagers I had in my first save. It's to the point where I have no motivation to play and grind out the tickets/bells needed to get going again. What have I done.

balzabul
07-03-2023, 01:18 PM
I haven't opened it in a while now I really should get back to it.. last thing I was working on was turning my whole island into a desert

Nattiee
07-03-2023, 02:21 PM
I restarted my island twice in the past few years and I really miss the villagers I had in my first save. It's to the point where I have no motivation to play and grind out the tickets/bells needed to get going again. What have I done.

They have treasure islands on Twitch I think you can have any villager you want inserted onto your island!
But also if you dont wanna do that, I'm happy to come visit and drop you off all the bells and tickets you need just let me know :)

Bulbasaur
07-03-2023, 08:38 PM
Does anyone have black claw machine? I would be willing to pay for it too.

I can check if I do.

I still need to send you those DIYs!
I have have some extra Bells and NMTs that I can mail you as well :korbie_blush:

Edit:
Also! If enough people are interested, it would be neat to have a little ACNH party for a Discord Game Night? (Or Jackbox games again lol)

Synth Salazzle
07-03-2023, 10:46 PM
I can check if I do.

I still need to send you those DIYs!
I have have some extra Bells and NMTs that I can mail you as well :korbie_blush:

Edit:
Also! If enough people are interested, it would be neat to have a little ACNH party for a Discord Game Night? (Or Jackbox games again lol)

You are too nice omg.
Things have been rough irl lately but so many people have been nice to me in this little game that it warms my soul.

Bulbasaur
07-04-2023, 12:27 AM
You are too nice omg.
Things have been rough irl lately but so many people have been nice to me in this little game that it warms my soul.

Awww! You are so very welcome! I'm always happy to help out in anyway I can!
If you don't mind me asking, what's your name in the game? I was going to mail stuff, but I forgot to ask the name lol

Synth Salazzle
07-04-2023, 08:33 AM
Awww! You are so very welcome! I'm always happy to help out in anyway I can!
If you don't mind me asking, what's your name in the game? I was going to mail stuff, but I forgot to ask the name lol

My name is a bit of a giveaway for some legit communities I'm in I'll DM you

Mefu
07-04-2023, 09:51 AM
I go on from time to time just to listen to the music and go fish. It's quite nice

Bulbasaur
07-06-2023, 01:21 PM
I go on from time to time just to listen to the music and go fish. It's quite nice

Its actually a pretty relaxing game.
When it first came out, it felt so calm. I remember having my island look so wild and even remember most of the original layout! Tbh, I miss having it look the way it use to as it felt more... like an island LOL
I still love what I did and how I made mine look though! Just kind of wish I could do it all again and leave most of it alone.

Since Im home more often now, I get to play and enjoy a bit more and just go talk to my villagers

Lilac Tentacles
07-25-2023, 05:28 PM
I restarted about a month after the game released and then had my daughter.

According to Melba, it's been 2 years and 11 months since I left. My island was hot garbage, all of my favorite villagers moved, and I'm poor AF. My Nintendo online is over and I can't steal from my brother's island.

I razed the entire thing to the ground over the last 2 days, I'm moving all my buildings and I found a layout online that I like.

I'm just going hard on landscape and infrastructure for now. I'll worry about paying off my house loan later. I just need this dumb rock to not be awful for now.

Someone convince me to get back online. I need to be able to turnip hop for good prices.

Also I found all my amibo cards for my baes. The good ones will be moving back in whether they like it or not.

SourSkittles
08-11-2023, 12:57 PM
I miss animal crossing. I need to get a new nintendo switch or some other console I can play it on. I didn't realize how much it distracted me and helped me through my obsessive thinking from ADHD. Do they have it for the pc? Well I could google it ... runs off to check because if they do I am going to get it on pay day.

Synth Salazzle
08-11-2023, 01:11 PM
I took a break to play other games but I am setting up a cool design and I can finally show off why I want so many palm trees all over my island. It's only just getting started tho

SourSkittles
08-11-2023, 01:47 PM
I took a break to play other games but I am setting up a cool design and I can finally show off why I want so many palm trees all over my island. It's only just getting started tho

Those are beautiful palm trees. It looks like a beautiful path to walk through. I love the creativity of the game. I tried to play it without changing the clock forward but its kind of slinked when i finished everything I could in a day, and it wasn't long enough.

I didn't get a chance to really get into it. Someone stole my switch when they were visiting our house. They are no longer allowed in our house, and I am cordial if I see them. My husband's youngest child's mother. We try to limit contact with her. Their child is 26 years old now. But she wants nothing to do with her mother right now and I don't blame her.

Synth Salazzle
08-11-2023, 02:05 PM
Those are beautiful palm trees. It looks like a beautiful path to walk through. I love the creativity of the game. I tried to play it without changing the clock forward but its kind of slinked when i finished everything I could in a day, and it wasn't long enough.

I didn't get a chance to really get into it. Someone stole my switch when they were visiting our house. They are no longer allowed in our house, and I am cordial if I see them. My husband's youngest child's mother. We try to limit contact with her. Their child is 26 years old now. But she wants nothing to do with her mother right now and I don't blame her.

Can't blame you for not letting them in the house anymore, a switch is a really big theft, did she confess or did you catch her. I won't speak to the people who stole my collection a decade ago. But there's a lot more reasons besides theft. But I know what you're feeling cus man have I been there before.

Any chance you could get a new switch and keep the thieves out? You should still be allowed to enjoy yourself even if someone stole your stuff.

SourSkittles
08-11-2023, 02:09 PM
Can't blame you for not letting them in the house anymore, a switch is a really big theft, did she confess or did you catch her. I won't speak to the people who stole my collection a decade ago. But there's a lot more reasons besides theft. But I know what you're feeling cus man have I been there before.
to
Any chance you could get a new switch and keep the thieves out? You should still be allowed to enjoy yourself even if someone stole your stuff.

I think i might check into getting a used Nintendo switch light like I had. Someone we knew found it in her house but was not working properly and was logged into my account with my animal crossing game. I ended up giving the game to my sister she lost hers she likes to play animal crossing too.

I dont want to jinx myself but wow are the user bars dropping for me today. I've gotten 5 of them today.

Synth Salazzle
08-11-2023, 02:12 PM
I think i might check into getting a used Nintendo switch light like I had. Someone we knew found it in her house but was not working properly and was logged into my account with my animal crossing game. I ended up giving the game to my sister she lost hers she likes to play animal crossing too.

That's just pure pain, so you got it back and gave it to your sister? Also switch lite is cool, I like them a lot.

SourSkittles
08-11-2023, 02:15 PM
That's just pure pain, so you got it back and gave it to your sister? Also switch lite is cool, I like them a lot.

The switch itself wasn't working I just gave her the cartridge for the game. It wouldn't charge, it was over heating constantly and shutting off I have no clue what she did to it.
I new it was her and when he found it at her house i new for 100% no doubt there was no denying she did it. I really dont like her at all. I cringe if she shows up unexpectedly I have slammed the door in her face countless times. Stating if this is not about your daughter and it's an emergency you have no reason to be here at all.

Rinon
10-08-2023, 05:48 PM
After playing Animal Crossing New Horizons on and off, I've been working on trying to clean out my storage and island. Finally clearing my storage from all the DIY recipes that I'll probably never give out. :(

I do wanna give New Leaf a shot again through emulating. I'm sad to hear about Nintendo EOLing online play for 3DS, but hopefully setting that up on Citra isn't a pain haha.

Cutemon
10-10-2023, 10:03 AM
I recently got back into playing, current villagers are Coco, Lucky, Ankha, Avery, Marshal, Flora, Tucker, Shino, Reneigh and Mott. At the moment I'm working on a garden area and tidying my island as it's overrun with flowers. Seriously so, so many damn flowers. And I've got nobody to blame but myself for letting it get so out of hand lol

Mothman
10-29-2023, 10:16 AM
I made a little vid of a walkthru of my island! It's not finished, but I am going for a d&d/medieval theme!

Ferengi
10-29-2023, 11:31 AM
I made a little vid of a walkthru of my island! It's not finished, but I am going for a d&d/medieval theme!

Wow, your island is incredible! I especially love the seaside merchant market, the castle, and the stable! And witch/apothecary Julian of course hahaha.

Synth Salazzle
10-29-2023, 12:37 PM
I put my switch away cus I can only have one console out at a time but I am always down to talk about animal crossing even still.

Mothman
10-29-2023, 01:28 PM
Wow, your island is incredible! I especially love the seaside merchant market, the castle, and the stable! And witch/apothecary Julian of course hahaha.

thank you!!! i'll have to make a little vid of the other interiors i did, there are some ones im really proud of! the intention is to make sure every villager has a role and a matching house :P

honeycomb
10-29-2023, 04:42 PM

this is so nicely done :love_heart: i havnt put work into my acnh island in months but this might just be the last push i needed to pick it back up!!

October
11-07-2023, 12:26 AM
I love ACNH so much, but got burned out playing it too much haha. I've been playing the game version, pocket camp for a few years now. On and off but mostly on. It's decent, and kind of fills the hole.

Styx
11-18-2023, 11:10 AM
I haven't opened the game in a year: Pokémon Scarlet/Violet completely stole my attention, and I also burnt myself out playing it too much since its release in 2020. I'm dreading opening the game now because I'm certain my island is overflowing with weeds, which I can't be bothered to deal with, be it through manual picking or waiting for Leif to show up on my island so that I can get to use his weed removal service.

I'm totally still up for talking about the game, though!

gabigabmitch
11-18-2023, 11:22 AM
I actually hadn't opened my game in nearly two years. I'm just not much of a designer although I love seeing how creative others are. I'm just more goal oriented I suppose. Would rather finish up all the tasks and have an efficient island. My mother, however, has I believe over 2000 hours in it and has no signs of slowing down. She's had it less than two years so that averages out to about 9 hours a day!

Styx
11-18-2023, 11:31 AM
I'm all about a minimalist, efficient island, too — I need space to RUN.

Bulbasaur
01-05-2024, 05:19 PM
Anyone still keeping at it on AC? :quighype:

Due to a lot of RL stuff, I think I need to get back into the game to help my depression/stress lol

I'd love to play or see if there might be a little cK event going on for us to all come by and hang out!

Slowpoke
01-05-2024, 05:32 PM
Anyone still keeping at it on AC? :quighype:

Due to a lot of RL stuff, I think I need to get back into the game to help my depression/stress lol

I'd love to play or see if there might be a little cK event going on for us to all come by and hang out!
Ooh, that sounds so fun! :quighype: I've been looking for any excuse to get back into AC.

Bulbasaur
01-05-2024, 09:24 PM
Ooh, that sounds so fun! :quighype: I've been looking for any excuse to get back into AC.

Id 100% be up for something if others are!
We can get a few people over to an island, play some games maybe? A Fashion show :o_o:
Gifts!

oddish
02-11-2024, 05:22 PM
I have this game but I lost my old file when I sold my other switch
I've been wanting to try creating a new island but I'm so dense
I don't know how people make or find such adorable patterns
Dhdbdbgbf

Cinnamoroll
02-11-2024, 05:26 PM
I have this game but I lost my old file when I sold my other switch
I've been wanting to try creating a new island but I'm so dense
I don't know how people make or find such adorable patterns
Dhdbdbgbf

You can search through Pinterest or Tumblr for patterns and you can search in the game using the portal at the able sisters store!

oddish
02-11-2024, 07:06 PM
You can search through Pinterest or Tumblr for patterns and you can search in the game using the portal at the able sisters store!

Thank you so much ♡
I am in an ACNH Facebook group but not a lot of people posted stuff
I'm still not quite sure how to use them well but I guess it takes practice 😂

gabigabmitch
02-19-2024, 09:45 PM
Just started playing again this week. Mostly been going to treasure islands to get the 2.0 DIYs and recipes I needed. It's hard to put it down!

Politoed
02-19-2024, 09:50 PM
Wrong board

chiquitabanane
02-23-2024, 06:45 PM
I really need to get back on and finally finish making my island all terraformed and fancy... Just wish they would've added some quality of life changes with the final DLC :( Like a little icon or gauge estimating the wear and tear on your tool (like in Minecraft) or a little icon to symbolize you already own a piece of clothing or furniture. Bleeeeh

Been tempted to whip out the old 3DS to play New Leaf cause at least I could hack it and do all sorts of silly things hehe

angeldust
02-27-2024, 12:31 PM
i play on and off on my switch, i usually just log into that to give my friend anything she needs bc i have all the furniture / wallpaper / flooring catalogued lol.
i also have an emulated acnh that i'm working on with all my villagers being pink and doing a cutesy island.

gabriell
02-29-2024, 07:29 PM
Im so excited to see people playing still!