PDA

View Full Version : ryus can visit each other?!

Hare
04-11-2021, 08:34 AM
i went to listen to bat's music (i haven't heard this song in years, nice) and i realized flordibel's ryu is hanging out with their bat right now!!

can normal ryus do this?? or just the unique ones?

this is so cute i'm dying ;;

cherub
04-11-2021, 08:36 AM
i s2g i saw them having a little nap together earlier
my heart melted

but then i wasnt sure if i was blind??

Hare
04-11-2021, 08:38 AM
i s2g i saw them having a little nap together earlier
my heart melted

but then i wasnt sure if i was blind??
oh my godddd they're besties ;v; that is so freaking CUTE AAAAA.

*squee*

cherub
04-11-2021, 08:39 AM
dude right????
i legit zoomed in on my browser just to watch them bc it was so damn CUTE

Hare
04-11-2021, 08:40 AM

they're together on flordibel's side, too!!

kittyray
04-11-2021, 08:43 AM
so glad there's a whole thread for this now

i saw it last night and it was too cute

I wonder how the mechanic will work for the rest of us? Meaning, how to tell who's who when visits happen.

Hare
04-11-2021, 08:46 AM
so glad there's a whole thread for this now

i saw it last night and it was too cute

I wonder how the mechanic will work for the rest of us? Meaning, how to tell who's who when visits happen.
hovering over the other ryu shows who it belongs to! :D i'm assuming it'll be ryus owned by our friends, perhaps?

i just. i love ryus so much aaaaaaa ;;

cherub
04-11-2021, 08:46 AM
(literally still just trying to unlock one for myself, i THINK im doing something wrong but its ok!)

i'm on bats page doing rotations atm and watching the lil battie flap whilst the poodle jumps for joy

i just CANNOT with how adorable this is!!

i hope even the un-unique ones can visit ;u;

Hare
04-11-2021, 08:47 AM
(literally still just trying to unlock one for myself, i THINK im doing something wrong but its ok!)

i'm on bats page doing rotations atm and watching the lil battie flap whilst the poodle jumps for joy

i just CANNOT with how adorable this is!!

i hope even the un-unique ones can visit ;u;
it takes a while to unlock one! i was trying for like 2 weeks, saving as many ryus as i could, visiting every single ryu...i wonder if a number of days of activity with them is also needed? because i interacted with a lot of ryus haha

kittyray
04-11-2021, 08:49 AM
hovering over the other ryu shows who it belongs to! :D i'm assuming it'll be ryus owned by our friends, perhaps?

Oh, I must have an extension or something that prevents that from working. The regular Ryu-name thing also doesn't work either with it (presumably same reason), so I kind of forgot about, but still I should have anticipated there was something for it here, too.

Erik.
04-11-2021, 08:50 AM

That would be so cute, if friends' Ryus just visit randomly.

cherub
04-11-2021, 08:50 AM
it takes a while to unlock one! i was trying for like 2 weeks, saving as many ryus as i could, visiting every single ryu...i wonder if a number of days of activity with them is also needed? because i interacted with a lot of ryus haha

Yeah I'm on day 3 lmao (technically i've been trying for a week but uh... the first 4 days i didn't realise what the buttons actually did and would just click them and be like. yup. job well done.)
i'm guessing it's gotta be like 500 interactions or something a like that.

i have now done all my rotations and seen no other visitors!!

Hare
04-11-2021, 08:55 AM
Oh, I must have an extension or something that prevents that from working. The regular Ryu-name thing also doesn't work either with it (presumably same reason), so I kind of forgot about, but still I should have anticipated there was something for it here, too.

oh huh! i wonder what's causing it! here's how it's supposed to look, if you were wondering!

Yeah I'm on day 3 lmao (technically i've been trying for a week but uh... the first 4 days i didn't realise what the buttons actually did and would just click them and be like. yup. job well done.)
i'm guessing it's gotta be like 500 interactions or something a like that.

i have now done all my rotations and seen no other visitors!!
god i reckon it's way more than 500, because i opened the entire master list multiple times :D;;

omg tho, the buttons. funny thing, i keep hitting A and being surprised when the selection icon goes backwards, because i'm a tamagotchi collector and the A button moves the selection forward on those! but since there's no need to cancel anything, the C button is instead forward here and A is backwards. it keeps tripping me up! it's like a minigame on some tamagotchi, rather than the normal menu.

kittyray
04-11-2021, 09:00 AM
oh huh! i wonder what's causing it! here's how it's supposed to look, if you were wondering!

hmm, i just checked and seems to have been uBlock Origin

Hare
04-11-2021, 09:04 AM
hmm, i just checked and seems to have been uBlock Origin
odd, my uBlock Origin doesn't cause that! you can definitely tweak the settings so it doesn't block it! :D then you can see all the cute ryus' names!

there's one named potato and another named jingles, it's great

kittyray
04-11-2021, 09:09 AM
odd, my uBlock Origin doesn't cause that! you can definitely tweak the settings so it doesn't block it! :D then you can see all the cute ryus' names!

there's one named potato and another named jingles, it's great

I know I've seen some great ones on the parent list and people naming them as we go, but I'll have to go through the settings to see if I can figure out which one is blocking it.

Hare
04-11-2021, 09:14 AM
I know I've seen some great ones on the parent list and people naming them as we go, but I'll have to go through the settings to see if I can figure out which one is blocking it.
good luck! i wish i could help you with it, but i think my uBlock is default for this site? i dunno if it's a cosmetic filter or what?

...that reminds me, i really need to update my filter lists, ha. gonna...do that.

xChoppie
04-11-2021, 09:21 AM
good luck! i wish i could help you with it, but i think my uBlock is default for this site? i dunno if it's a cosmetic filter or what?

...that reminds me, i really need to update my filter lists, ha. gonna...do that.

Are we supposed to be able to see our own Ryu's name when we hover over the ryu UB?
I can see others but not mine. :o_o:

Hare
04-11-2021, 09:26 AM
Are we supposed to be able to see our own Ryu's name when we hover over the ryu UB?
i can't see yours, either! i can see my own, though. maybe your name got erased? o:

Mario2302
04-11-2021, 09:42 AM

you first have to name it of course so have you done that?

Cat Purrson
04-11-2021, 09:47 AM
Omg I would love to see a little kitty hanging out with my giant dragon LOL that would be so cute

Guil
04-11-2021, 09:57 AM
ooooh how cute!!!!!!!!!!

Stardew
04-11-2021, 10:04 AM
Love the idea of ryus being able to visit each other... I wonder how it works!! :)

You need to fill in a name in your settings for it to show up!

Digipoop
04-11-2021, 10:17 AM
Omg, this is just too cute *__* Maybe it will be linked to the ryus we've interacted with prior or with the ryus of our friends?? In any case so cool that ryus will have guests :D

valora
04-11-2021, 10:19 AM
ok this is adorable, I need to see more ryu playdates ;u;

Hare
04-11-2021, 11:23 AM
Love the idea of ryus being able to visit each other... I wonder how it works!! :)

oh my god i finally understand how the colors are supposed to be entered
i was so confused lmao

xChoppie
04-11-2021, 11:37 AM

Oh my...I didn't realize there's a name field..... :P

Cinderella
07-23-2021, 07:56 PM
Have we worked out how many interactions before we can 'visit' other Ryus? Do they have to be our 'friend' on Clraik also for the visitaiton? :)

Nyanobyte
07-23-2021, 09:11 PM
Have we worked out how many interactions before we can 'visit' other Ryus? Do they have to be our 'friend' on Clraik also for the visitaiton? :)

I believe its tied to the quality of care that you've given your Ryu vs just a specific amount of interactions. Be sure to keep your luck up and take good care of your Ryu and it will unlock sooner than later. ^^
Also yes, you will need to be friends with a user in order to have visits with their Ryu, providing they have also unlocked the visitor perk.

Cinderella
07-25-2021, 07:47 PM
If anyone wants a husky visit, feel free to add me as a friend and we can have a playdate (when we are both able!!!)

Gorilla
07-25-2021, 08:24 PM
If anyone wants a husky visit, feel free to add me as a friend and we can have a playdate (when we are both able!!!)

Husky!! I sent you a friend request :D

Cinderella
08-04-2021, 08:34 PM
Husky!! I sent you a friend request :D

Cool!!!! Let me know when you unlock visitors :) I haven't yet!

Gorilla
08-04-2021, 11:38 PM
Cool!!!! Let me know when you unlock visitors :) I haven't yet!

I have it unlocked :) just let me know whenever, I haven't had much time to be online or find playdates!