PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else use Kitsu?

Synth Salazzle
04-09-2021, 12:52 PM
(Goes without saying, don't compromise your identity if your username there is linked to any of your petsite identities! Don't post your account without thinking!)

For those who don't know what Kitsu is, it's a social media type site (think twitter, or facebook) that focuses entirely on anime and manga! It has a tracker like my anime list and you can even import your list from aforementioned site and it carries over to Kitsu. It's pretty smooth, you can update your tracker effortlessly, use the spoiler system to talk about your favourite series, and even use the NSFW spoilers if you want to review something a little more risque. There's even a system that tells you how much time you spent watching anime, how much manga you've read, and even tracks the genres for you so you can find what you like even easier. I'd like to see more people using it, personally. I think it's the most efficient anime tracker and even has a nice community to talk about series with. It even has mobile versions, along with desktop.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Flordibel
04-09-2021, 01:23 PM
I don't use it, but it seems interesting! I'd never heard of it before now!

Ice
04-09-2021, 01:24 PM
I've never seen it before either, thanks for sharing! I do appreciate their ability to copy over from MAL - which is the only other anime/manga tracking service I used (but highly outdated) xD I made an account anyway, nifty n_n

Synth Salazzle
04-09-2021, 01:56 PM
I've never seen it before either, thanks for sharing! I do appreciate their ability to copy over from MAL - which is the only other anime/manga tracking service I used (but highly outdated) xD I made an account anyway, nifty n_n

The fact I could import from MAL is what got me to make the switch honestly.

pinkpain
04-11-2021, 02:57 PM
Okay, I'm sold. The user interface is absolutely gorgeous.

Cat Purrson
04-11-2021, 03:42 PM
I'll definitely be telling my bf about this! Thank you!

Menine
04-11-2021, 05:52 PM
I love it! So helpful to my anime list! Thank you :o

Synth Salazzle
04-11-2021, 08:24 PM
Ahhh it warms my heart to see so many people want to use it! I love it myself, and the more people are on it, the more fun the social media aspect :D