PDA

View Full Version : What's new with clraik (March and April 2021)

Bat
03-31-2021, 08:23 AM
We're just under the wire with these updates! Here's what happened for the month of March, and what we've got planned for the start of April!

Please join us in thanking Fabulous for hosting our latest baking competition! The Great cK Bake-Off ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) event prompted members of the community to demonstrate their culinary cleverness in a series of challenges, and boy were we wowed with the results! Congratulations (and many thanks) to the winners! You've scored the event-exclusive userbar for your hard work.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Baked

Customize your cupcakes flavor, wrapper and even the frosting and sprinkles in a multitude of different colors!

Once your cupcakes are decorated to your liking, just click "Save Changes" and you'll be ready to show off your baked goods to the rest of the community!

While the gratitude is going around, please extend a hardy kudos to Great White North (and motherfucker too) for the awesome March Madness of Pok�mon ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) event!

And what a roller coaster of an event it was! If you were one of the lucky shrewd finalists, then you netted yourself a slick themed userbar in celebration of your success! Wear it with pride!

Pokemon March Madness

Whether you shared your fancy drinks (alcoholic or otherwise), or just hung out here to avoid the weekend bar scene, hopefully you managed to nab this seasonal userbar! If not, then don't fret! Just have yourself a cold shower and a cup of black coffee. It'll be back next year!

Tipsy

Look out for decorative eggs to pop up in threads around the community throughout the month of April! Collecting all six will earn you an eggstravagant new userbar!

Eggcellent

Eggs will appear in almost every thread (excluding the "under your skin" thread, and threads in marketplace forums) for the past two years up until the current day, so keep a sharp lookout for them as you navigate the community. The name of this game is patience and persistence, so you won't increase your chances of finding eggs by zooming around threads aimlessly. Eggs are scrambled every five minutes on the minute, so you're bound to run into one eventually as you browse!

Good luck, and happy hunting!

That's a lot of nifty userbars, but perhaps you're wondering what the latest news is with cheats. Well rest assured! We're still hard at work upgrading our most popular programs and scripts for compatibility with the shifting landscape of Neopets. Please stay tuned to each program or script's respective threads for updates.

Stay awesome everyone!

Peanutface
03-31-2021, 08:47 AM
Cannot wait for egg hunting................

kittyray
03-31-2021, 09:14 AM
Now that the cat's out of the bag, I just gotta publicly say that the egg-hunting is so much fun!

In general it's been on fun month on here and looking forward to future activities!

Thanks everybody who has helped organize things and made things happen!

MrSlowBro
03-31-2021, 09:18 AM
eggggcellent!!! cant wait <3

Guil
03-31-2021, 10:31 AM
Oooh lots of fun stuff! The pokemon march madness UB is so neat, I completely missed that whoops!

Mario2302
03-31-2021, 01:06 PM

yet to find my first egg sadly but just will have to browse more topics i guess.

Stardew
03-31-2021, 01:09 PM
"Eggs are scrambled every five minutes"

Lol. Love the pun.

Can't wait to find my first egg! Will have to have a look around and see if I spot any. Although, maybe we can't find them yet?

Ice
03-31-2021, 01:12 PM
It's still the 31st so eggs shouldn't go live until tomorrow, right? :o Unless I am once again reverting to my kindergarten level reading comprehension lol

This is super duper egg-citing though!! I love these kinds of hunts!

TsUNaMy WaVe
03-31-2021, 01:12 PM
Omg what a neat idea for the egg hunt!! Can't wait to find them eggs!
Also the pokemon userbar is really cool! I hope it'll be available again sometimes in the future!

Mario2302
03-31-2021, 01:15 PM
It's still the 31st so eggs shouldn't go live until tomorrow, right? :o Unless I am once again reverting to my kindergarten level reading comprehension lol

This is super duper egg-citing though!! I love these kinds of hunts!

well yeah seems that way so i guess i was the one that regressed to kindergarten reading comprehension level :p

Aero
03-31-2021, 01:21 PM
Fight.... to the death........ for the eggs............... :o_o:

That pokemon userbar looks really nice! hope it's available next year again

Da Plushee Boree
03-31-2021, 02:52 PM
I want so much the eggs userbar, it is soo cute!

Hall
03-31-2021, 03:08 PM
I'm so eggcited for this hunt! :3

LibraryFaerie
03-31-2021, 03:16 PM
I've posted this somewhere before, but the new userbars and events are really forcing us all to interact in fun and meaningful ways. I've been a member here for a few years but only in the last few months have I felt compelled to leave messages for people and really felt like a part of the community. So endless thanks to everyone, from me, an on-again off-again cK lurker <3

Bat
03-31-2021, 03:29 PM
We prefer to think of it as gentle encouragement to engage, but we're grateful that you've chosen to hang out with us!

My name is Yoshikage Kira
03-31-2021, 06:40 PM
Soo excited for the egg hunt, best of luck everyone.
Huge thank you Bat for the wonderful userbar and for everything you do

Buizel
03-31-2021, 07:13 PM
As always, love the updates! :) Can't wait to find some eggs!

Owlcoholic
03-31-2021, 09:42 PM
I've posted this somewhere before, but the new userbars and events are really forcing us all to interact in fun and meaningful ways. I've been a member here for a few years but only in the last few months have I felt compelled to leave messages for people and really felt like a part of the community. So endless thanks to everyone, from me, an on-again off-again cK lurker <3

Yesssss, I'm quite shy so sometimes it's hard for me to engage, but this makes me want to! :$

Nattiee
03-31-2021, 09:49 PM
Yesssss, I'm quite shy so sometimes it's hard for me to engage, but this makes me want to! :$

Come out and play we love friends :D

Owlcoholic
03-31-2021, 10:15 PM
Come out and play we love friends :D

I'll certainly have to ^^ thank you

Da Plushee Boree
03-31-2021, 10:36 PM
All new userbars and activities are so nice and funny *hearts*
So sad i couldn't be so active last month, hope i can be around this and on! *crosses fingers to get a more stable internet connection*
Will wait for another year on CK to participate on these events again! I can't wait to know what else comes! :D

I'm really feeling like i'm part of a community and i miss my CK when i can't be around

Goddammit
03-31-2021, 11:03 PM
Well I am eggcited to hunt for eggs!

Thanks for all the new stuff you guys :love_heart:

Nimoligist
03-31-2021, 11:56 PM
Egg hunting omg I want to join!

Using My Pass
04-01-2021, 01:43 AM
Bat is Bae at this point

kopiko
04-01-2021, 10:25 AM
Gotta catch'em eggs!

Thanks for the eggcellent userbars!

Cinnamoroll
04-04-2021, 05:19 PM
All of these events and new userbars is so fun! I love the cK community so much!!!

Peanutface
04-04-2021, 05:24 PM
I love the egg userbar. But I have spent the last 4 hours going to each of the last three pages of the new posts area repeatedly. NOTHING. I cannot do this any more. Is anyone going to other areas to search?

Maelstra
04-04-2021, 05:27 PM
So what time NST was 'happy hour' at?

Hollow
04-05-2021, 12:38 PM
I love the egg userbar. But I have spent the last 4 hours going to each of the last three pages of the new posts area repeatedly. NOTHING. I cannot do this any more. Is anyone going to other areas to search?

I'm the same, I've only found 1 egg so far xD hoping to get them all before the end of the month lol

Ambient
04-09-2021, 04:23 PM
Guys! I have to say, I've always kind of adored the community but never really knew what to do without being lurky or feeling spammy. But all these new fun things to do has really created an awesome environment here and I'm totally in love with it.

Ambient
04-10-2021, 07:48 AM
Quick egg question! ^^
Do they appear near the top of threads, or will it possibly be near the bottom when scrolling and reading?

Cat Purrson
04-10-2021, 10:08 AM
Quick egg question! ^^
Do they appear near the top of threads, or will it possibly be near the bottom when scrolling and reading?

They appear next to a user’s name and can be on any page on any thread except the UYS thread

Ambient
04-10-2021, 12:20 PM
They appear next to a user’s name and can be on any page on any thread except the UYS thread

Oh shoot! I have seen some and thought people just had cool usernames! >.< Oops and thank you!

Hollow
04-10-2021, 02:13 PM
Oh shoot! I have seen some and thought people just had cool usernames! >.< Oops and thank you!

Yup! But try not to get them confused with the Ryugotchi eggs though! (the animated eggs next to some usernames)

RealisticError
04-19-2021, 07:50 PM
I love all the new userbars! wish I wasn't so busy so I could participate more in CK, I miss y'all <3

jellybelly
04-19-2021, 10:30 PM
Those baked userbars are very cuteee!!

Spore
04-30-2021, 03:40 PM
Very nice!