PDA

View Full Version : What is your current project?

Miguel
12-26-2011, 06:46 PM
Right now, I'm working on a subscription system for a client's site (in PHP, using MySQL, Javascript, etc), and a Turn-Based Strategy game engine in C++.

Ashleys165
12-26-2011, 06:53 PM
I am working on my 165Daily Doer in VB6, I have all the dailies down, but I am adding bank options for the dailies that cost NP.

deadfolx
12-27-2011, 08:27 AM
I'm working on a daily do-er as well. vb.net. My first "real" project ever.

j03
12-27-2011, 01:07 PM
Adding clraik auth to all of my old programs, then updating the ones that need patches etc./revamping in C#.NET ^____^

Miguel
12-27-2011, 01:27 PM
E[Only registered and activated users can see links] C#

bamag
12-28-2011, 12:46 AM
I just made Tic Tac Toe in java.. Useless lol.

Ashleys165
03-03-2012, 08:19 PM
I am currently working on the 165Keno AP, but I am also doing the 165UEPG and the 165Shell Creator.

xmxsummer
03-03-2012, 08:23 PM
I'm working on an Account Viewer. Well a type of it. You log in to the account and it will show a list of what's in the inventory, SDB, np in bank, stocks, and shop till. However it's a big feat since I'm not extremely skilled in coding...but I have the layout done in VB xD. Might need to use a different program for it...we shall see.

However I think it'll be awesome if I can finish it. Simpler, instead of logging in manually to all of them and manually checking everything Lol

Ashleys165
03-03-2012, 09:37 PM
I'm working on an Account Viewer. Well a type of it. You log in to the account and it will show a list of what's in the inventory, SDB, np in bank, stocks, and shop till. However it's a big feat since I'm not extremely skilled in coding...but I have the layout done in VB xD. Might need to use a different program for it...we shall see.

However I think it'll be awesome if I can finish it. Simpler, instead of logging in manually to all of them and manually checking everything Lol

Oh wow! I want this! lol :devilish:

xmxsummer
03-03-2012, 09:41 PM
Oh wow! I want this! lol :devilish:

XD So do I! Which is why I hope I can execute it properly =p

Ashleys165
03-03-2012, 09:49 PM
XD So do I! Which is why I hope I can execute it properly =p

You should post on my wall when you get it up lol ;)

khaos64
03-08-2012, 12:54 AM
With my almost complete lack of knowledge in Coding - took a course about 6 years ago in C++, remember I did well, but don't remember anything about the language - and Python a couple years ago - don't remember much, and now with a first attempt at VB:

I am trying to create a SS List Shuffler/Creator/Editor Program in VB.net. With the shuffle feature is to shuffle the whole list while keeping the same gameids grouped together for those that want to send their games 3x in a row b4 moving to the next. (Which is where I have run into my obstacle - can shuffle it, but not sure how to go about keeping the gameids grouped.)

Also, trying to add a dragdrop option - loading the list into a listbox - haven't figured that one out. So depending on how much longer I can hold out trying to figure it out myself - I maybe posting in the help section, lol.

Miguel
03-08-2012, 04:27 AM
I am trying to create a SS List Shuffler/Creator/Editor Program in VB.net. With the shuffle feature is to shuffle the whole list while keeping the same gameids grouped together for those that want to send their games 3x in a row b4 moving to the next. (Which is where I have run into my obstacle - can shuffle it, but not sure how to go about keeping the gameids grouped.)

I'd suggest grouping each gameid structure into it's own array, then shuffle those arrays, then output. That seems like the simplest way IMO

thehacker921
07-25-2012, 06:19 PM
Im tryna create a neo account cracker

DarkByte
08-23-2012, 06:35 AM
Multi bot in python and some side projects....

Ashleys165
08-31-2012, 02:02 PM
Daily Doer Update along with my Keno AP :)

musemfire
08-31-2012, 02:13 PM
Birthday Cracker... I need some help ;)

Zachafer
09-07-2012, 10:07 AM
I'd suggest grouping each gameid structure into it's own array, then shuffle those arrays, then output. That seems like the simplest way IMO

Even simpler would be to use classes :O

james087
09-07-2012, 12:49 PM
just making a pet page on neopets. Would be great to know if anyone knows how to get around any of the filters. Would be really nice to link out from neopets and then just auto-return the user after they visit my processing page..could do all kinds of things now that I think about it..

DarkByte
09-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Working on a new np gen , last one got patched last night.

james087
09-08-2012, 09:22 AM
Working on a new np gen , last one got patched last night.
How does this work? A program that auto creates accounts > plays games > sends NP?

DarkByte
09-08-2012, 09:28 AM
It uses a glitch to earn a small amount of np (usually 50-200). But the key is to find a glitch that you can run unlimited times a day.

50-200 does not sound alot but it still works out at over 100 million a day on 20 accounts. (24/7 runtime)

james087
09-08-2012, 01:16 PM
It uses a glitch to earn a small amount of np (usually 50-200). But the key is to find a glitch that you can run unlimited times a day.

50-200 does not sound alot but it still works out at over 100 million a day on 20 accounts. (24/7 runtime)
Ah wow, talk about inspiring. Nice post. Can you tell me anything about the glitch that all ready got patched?

Celestial
10-17-2012, 10:43 PM
Going to rework my old Altador Plot bot to make it more... perfect, then open up an AP service.

Zachafer
10-18-2012, 04:31 PM
Going to rework my old Altador Plot bot to make it more... perfect, then open up an AP service.

Celestial from NC? :)

runbikesurf
10-18-2012, 05:06 PM
I am attempting to learn Python. Any simple projects somebody could suggest that involve neo?

Vegeta
10-18-2012, 05:57 PM
I am attempting to learn Python. Any simple projects somebody could suggest that involve neo?

um create a login? learn that and u can pretty get to knowing anything to bot on neo

Celestial
10-18-2012, 08:38 PM

muahaha, success!

Celestial from NC? :)

I never used this name on anything neo related before, what is NC? I've been out of the NP circles for a year or two now.

npm
12-09-2012, 11:09 PM
I just finished my Advent Calendar/Snowager Daily Doer.
With Proxy support and cookie cleaner.

EDIT.
Just making my advance account creator (:

DarkByte
12-18-2012, 10:02 AM
You know I think they bs when they say they ban users for multiple dailys.

My server runs 50 accounts doing dailys for all and not one is banned without switching ip. I know they used to ban for it years ago but maye with so many people using the same ips (same proxys , same vpns ect) they have removed that limit due to all the legit people who got banned.

Joe also confirmed this to me he said he has been doing the same with no bans.

npm
12-18-2012, 10:54 AM
So it is safe to make a daily doer without proxy support?

DarkByte
12-18-2012, 10:58 AM
50 accounts on same ip adress running so far for about a month with no bans , I think its safe xD.

Heres my project I have talked about it alot , but its a server that runs my programs for me that I manage via a web based frontend:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Theres alot not added yet , More to come... Here my todi list for next build:

Done:
Res Hack
Fix bugs in resource halt (fixed using rusty fix)
Started dailys code
Fixed bug in 0 nesters
Reclass
Dailys bot integration
Basic php integration
Fix config not exist bug (switched to sql)
Make Log function use /logs/ folder
Add Dummy Builder
Make speand res function always keep 10 nest on hand spare
Added Auto dp all items
Make dailys functions settings work via php side

Todo:
Clraik Item Db Int?
Add support for incoming data from third partys
Add Aber Refresh Like ticks
Add Wheels
Add star chart things
Add neoquest
Add neoquest2
Add Auto Punchbag Bob
Add Auto Trainer
Add Scratch Buyer
Add Inventory Manager
Add Shop Manager
Add Bank Maker / Auto Deposit - Leave X on hand?
Add Igloo Aber
Add Smugglers Cove
Add Habi Settings
Reverse Time Stamp Code
Improve Logic
Add Lab Ray
Add Forgotton Shore
Add Stock Market
Add Snow Wars?
Add Negg Sweeper?
Add AAA?
Add Shop O offers
Add Money Tree
Add Remove Shop Balance
Add Avatar Grabber
Add Meteor
Add tdmbgpop
Add Fishing
Add Buried Treasure
Add T-O-S
Add Cork Gun
Scortchy Slots
Add Kad Feeder
Self Learning Ocr concept?

-Relaunch

tchaikovsky
12-22-2012, 09:46 PM
50 accounts on same ip adress running so far for about a month with no bans , I think its safe xD.

Heres my project I have talked about it alot , but its a server that runs my programs for me that I manage via a web based frontend:

Theres alot not added yet , More to come... Here my todi list for next build:

You weren't lying lol. That is going to take forever, but ingenious nonetheless.

Celestial
12-28-2012, 04:09 AM
Todays new project, port my PHP twitter bot to C#, I need a more... salable botting language.

Then maybe I might port it to python and code threaded linux compatible bots.