PDA

View Full Version : MAJIN + Stealth CORE Questions

lederp
03-17-2021, 12:22 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I've tried to leave both the MAJIN Score Sender and the SS AB'er (not running them simultaneously, but I've tried it with both programs) on overnight, but when my laptop locks / hibernates after an hour or so of inactivity, the applications also stop running. Is there a way to ensure they continue to run overnight?

I don't live in NST/PST so I oftentimes miss certain dailies (Count Roo for ex) due to timezones. Is there a way to schedule my dailies that occur at midnight and then run MAJIN SS once its complete? I'd like to automate all of this as I usually sleep a few hours before neo-midnight.

Thanks to anyone who can help / provide any insight!

j03
03-17-2021, 12:33 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I've tried to leave both the MAJIN Score Sender and the SS AB'er (not running them simultaneously, but I've tried it with both programs) on overnight, but when my laptop locks / hibernates after an hour or so of inactivity, the applications also stop running. Is there a way to ensure they continue to run overnight?

I don't live in NST/PST so I oftentimes miss certain dailies (Count Roo for ex) due to timezones. Is there a way to schedule my dailies that occur at midnight and then run MAJIN SS once its complete? I'd like to automate all of this as I usually sleep a few hours before neo-midnight.

Thanks to anyone who can help / provide any insight!

1) Hibernating kills your network connection so you need to keep your computer on or change your settings so the computer doesn't sleep after X minutes. (Search in windows "what to do when I close my laptop" I believe to bring up the settings)

2) In the schedule tab, you can set when you want the individual bot to run according to your local time.