PDA

View Full Version : themes you like for text editors and stuff

kittyray
03-11-2021, 02:18 PM
Coworker just shared the site ComputeCuter ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) with me and I love them, just installed Witch Hazel ([Only registered and activated users can see links]). I've also definitely gotten lost scrolling through the Oh My Zsh theme list ([Only registered and activated users can see links])before.

The site also has links to cute monospaced fonts (none of the ones I liked were free, rip) and keyboards and other things.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Anyway, I feel like Computer People Aesthetiques have come a long way since the Matrix days of old. I like mixing it up every so often, so always glad to find new ones and always a fan of things that are dark-but-cute.

Anyway why not have everybody share things they like. Or maybe this will be just me shouting into the void. Who knows?

Koto
03-11-2021, 02:48 PM
Oh HECK yes! kitty thank you so much for sharing this incredible resource - now I just need to hide my wallet because I want EVERY KEYBOARD AND KEYCAP PLS

I'm at work and my job is poopy and I don't use Sublime anymore but I will update and show off ASAP.

Flordibel
03-11-2021, 02:57 PM
This is so cute!! I want to use these themes in Stylus when editing CSS :star::cupcake:

Aero
03-12-2021, 07:19 PM
I used to use Monokai for Vim. It�s basically a brighter default Sublime text :)

At work I just use our in-house editor hahah so no more fancy schemes for me.

yesnt
03-18-2021, 06:21 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links] is always my go to for my iTerm theme, I like how it's quite muted and puts me in mind of an old school chalk board or something.

However, and I hope this fits with this thread, my keyboard is the exact opposite of muted:

pinkpain
03-18-2021, 06:45 AM
This is a guide I'm working on for clraik in BBCode using Atom. I surprised myself because I ended up going with a light theme for the text editor even though I'm a dark mode girl. But I found this one so pretty and soothing.

The only thing missing from making this perfect is a BBCode beautifier. Sadly, all the ones I found are outdated or not working at all.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Specs

Program: Atom
UI Theme: One Dark
Syntax Theme: Solarized Light
Grammar: TypeScript