PDA

View Full Version : Auto Quester UserScript

AyBeCee
03-03-2021, 06:24 PM
Have fun.

Automatically does your quests for you. Shows you the net sP profit (does not take into account discount buffs). Keeps a log of what you buy and get rewarded with. Pick and choose which quest giver you want. If you have too many items in your Inventory, it will automatically deposit your items into the Vault.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

faesalt
03-18-2021, 02:30 AM
Is there not supposed to be a delay between buying items and navigating pages and all that? :S Just installed it for the first time and it blazed through quests at the speed of light which makes me a little nervous.

Seagate
03-18-2021, 11:13 PM
I finally tried out this script, it's definitely fast! Almost too fast actually, while watching I would start seeing 502/504 errors. Do you have any tips on what part of the script can be edited to have it be a bit slower? I've tweaked the math floor as well as wherever there was an instance of 1000, but I'm not seeing a difference.

Thanks again for taking your time to create these scripts, they're very useful!

faesalt
03-19-2021, 12:05 AM
I'm pretty sure it's because the "wait" function is defined but never actually called, at least from what I could determine, but I'm not literate in jQuery so I could be wrong. Definitely would love if that could be customized!

AyBeCee
05-05-2021, 08:55 PM
Ah sorry for the late response! I have not been very active on clraik lately. The script originally had a delay in clicks but my internet was so slow so it never mattered to be anyways and I removed it. (Previously the script was for my personal use). Adding the delay back in shouldn't be too difficult! I'm at work atm and could try it sometime later!

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Updated with customisable delay

Poe
09-27-2021, 10:24 AM
I'm muchhhhhh obliged to you omg.

Dialga
10-22-2021, 11:54 AM
this is so extremely helpful, thank you so much :)

Mossy_Rock
08-22-2022, 12:29 PM
How do you customize the delay?

buny
08-30-2022, 10:20 PM
i read that subeta updated something on their site and now they're doing a questathon, i genuinely do not know anything about scripts but I'm pretty wary of using this again if they can see tell suddenly. i know the risks are the risks but god does anyone know enough about this to know if subeta can tell if it's a script vs clicks for example?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]:~:text=A%20page's%20javascript%20can%2 0often,different%20than%20user%20generated%20ones.

Sub
09-07-2022, 04:01 PM
i read that subeta updated something on their site and now they're doing a questathon, i genuinely do not know anything about scripts but I'm pretty wary of using this again if they can see tell suddenly. i know the risks are the risks but god does anyone know enough about this to know if subeta can tell if it's a script vs clicks for example?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]:~:text=A%20page's%20javascript%20can%2 0often,different%20than%20user%20generated%20ones.

I have been using it and setting my delay Min=0 and Max=3000 So that when it goes from page to page its random timing instead of 1 specific timing, not human-like.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you customize the delay?

You type in the delay you want Min and Max. using 1000 per second you want

Zombabe
09-22-2023, 11:23 PM
The most recent changes to the former 'Cursed' quests have caused the script to skip their quests. This issue can luckily be resolved easily by going into the script editor and using the search function (ctrl+f) to change the Checkbox input from "cursed" or "cursedlabel" to duality and dualitylabel. You can refer to the screenshot to see which section I'm referring to as this will be the only 4 tags that require alteration.

All you then need to do is re-check duality onsite and update for it to function normally.

Sub
09-23-2023, 12:23 AM
Thanks, I somehow figured this out by trail and error

faesalt
10-22-2023, 06:06 PM
I fixed the Duality issue on my own as well, but for a long time now I've also noticed that even though I have Sarah unchecked, the script still tries to take me to Sarah and will not move on automatically to Wizard (as it does Saggitarius before getting stuck on Sarah) until I manually move to Wizard. Anyone had luck fixing that?