PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Presents - Feb 26th!

Nyanobyte
02-25-2021, 10:58 AM
Pokemon News Incoming!

Lets Recap!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

We are getting a Sinnoh remake!

News on Pokemon Snap

Pokemon Legends Arceus

Sword & Shield players can now score a Pikachu that knows the move 'Sing' using code: P25MUS1C via Mystery Gift.
This event runs from February 25th 2021 to March 25th 2021!
It will know the moves Sing, Encore, Celebrate & Electro Ball.
It also comes holding a Light Ball and with a lovely Souvenir Ribbon!

Da Plushee Boree
02-25-2021, 12:10 PM
Came to post the same!
I'm pretty exited because i was expecting some Pok�mon love in the past Direct, but everyone was warning me to wait until a closer bday date hahaha
You completely ninja'd me! :D !

Probably i'm gonna watch it tomorrow with my partner, but can't wait to comment here with all my fellow pok�mon lovers :strawberry:

Alister
02-25-2021, 12:37 PM
I will take any new ports of DS games, Let's Go titles, or remakes with glee....but dream game for me? PMD: Explorers remake for the Switch. I need to ugly cry at ((redacted)) in HD lol

I just ordered the PikaPika 2021 Lucky Box in celebration of getting top ranking in my annual review at work yesterday, I'm super excited to get it

j03
02-25-2021, 12:47 PM
Check out this new Post Malone cover of Hootie & The Blowfish's Only Wanna Be With You which was made for the 25th Anniversary of Pokemon:

Nyanobyte
02-25-2021, 01:35 PM
Came to post the same!
I'm pretty exited because i was expecting some Pok�mon love in the past Direct, but everyone was warning me to wait until a closer bday date hahaha
You completely ninja'd me! :D !

Probably i'm gonna watch it tomorrow with my partner, but can't wait to comment here with all my fellow pok�mon lovers :strawberry:

Ah! Sorry about that! Saw the news and came running here ^^
Glad we finally get some news, and not that long after the Direct! Can't wait to see what we get :O

I will take any new ports of DS games, Let's Go titles, or remakes with glee....but dream game for me? PMD: Explorers remake for the Switch. I need to ugly cry at ((redacted)) in HD lol

I just ordered the PikaPika 2021 Lucky Box in celebration of getting top ranking in my annual review at work yesterday, I'm super excited to get it

AHH! Congrats on your great review! Well done!!! The PikaPika box looks amazing, and a much deserved reward for the hard work!
Do you have any idea what comes in the box, or is it all a surprise?

-Fingers crossed for PMD remakes-

Wow, a Pearl Jam cover!? What a great way to start the weekend and kick off Pokemon day! Thanks for sharing that, j03
Talk about a blast from the past! :o_o:

Allegra
02-25-2021, 03:15 PM
i'm so excited!!! surely it has to be the sinnoh remake we've been waiting for!!

(would also be down for downloadable ds games)

Nyanobyte
02-26-2021, 09:51 AM
Heads up! Event starts in about 9 mins! ^^

Buizel
02-26-2021, 10:00 AM
Didn't see this board and made my own by accident haha but I'm excited! :)

Da Plushee Boree
02-26-2021, 10:03 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Buizel
02-26-2021, 10:08 AM
THAT RECAP WAS HYPE WHAT

Nyanobyte
02-26-2021, 10:09 AM
SNAP UPDATE YESSSSS

IT LOOKS SO PRETTYYYY :eyes:

Oh gosh nighttime levels whhaaaaatttt :O

Buizel
02-26-2021, 10:16 AM
DIAMOND AND PEARL REMAKES!!!! ;A; They even showed my boy!!! (well Floatzel, but still lol)

Ariealle
02-26-2021, 10:17 AM
SINNOH REMAKE!!!!
sooooooo slow me. wow.

Buizel
02-26-2021, 10:18 AM
The legends game is BOTW + Pokemon I guess???? Holy crap I can't wait

Nyanobyte
02-26-2021, 10:18 AM
Sinnoh remake I can't even right now?!??! YESSSSSSSSS!!!

It looks SO lovely too!!

ALSO ALSO ALSO

Legends?! Cant wait to see more on that!!!!

Buizel
02-26-2021, 10:22 AM
Kinda iffy on Gamefreak making the legends game

but I cannot wait to play this. Might pick Cyndaquil as my starter

Da Plushee Boree
02-26-2021, 10:25 AM
I'm 100% up to Legends! But what with the Sinnoh remake, I'm busted. Didn't like the originals, can't find the appeal in the remake out of the art style :(

Hope Legends work for them to keep the open world mechanics!

Bat
02-26-2021, 10:27 AM
Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl confirmed prizes for this year's Fak�mon competition!

Buizel
02-26-2021, 10:28 AM
I'm 100% up to Legends! But what with the Sinnoh remake, I'm busted. Didn't like the originals, can't find the appeal in the remake out of the art style :(

Hope Legends work for them to keep the open world mechanics!

I do agree the chibi art style was a weird choice since characters look fully rendered in battles? I thought it was gonna be a let's go title when I saw the characters.

Da Plushee Boree
02-26-2021, 10:31 AM
I do agree the chibi art style was a weird choice since characters look fully rendered in battles? I thought it was gonna be a let's go title when I saw the characters.

Yeah, it looks kinda weird for me, but it's cute overall!
I really hope they offer new things in the remakes, as a Pearl/Diamon remake means there's no Giratina arc? I don't need to sleep, I need answers hahahhaha

Also love Bat 's enthusiasm and the games have to pay his enthusiasm! If not I'll be mad hahaha

Nyanobyte
02-26-2021, 10:38 AM
I'm really surprised they didn't do a Lets Go, Johto today. I wonder if they will start doing proper remakes instead of continuing the Lets Go games.
Hoping that Legends does really well and they start to move in that direction a little more ;.;

Da Plushee Boree
02-26-2021, 10:41 AM
�dem, I'm surprised but pleased it is not a Let's Go, but Legends seems to keep some of the original Let's Go idea in a nicer way (looks like you can throw pokeballs without fighting, wich is nice), the open world free roaming kind of game is ideal for Pok�mon so I'm happy :)!

I need more info on the remakes, arghh..

Can't stop watching the recap intro

Buizel
02-26-2021, 10:45 AM
I want them to go the directions of legends from now on too. Hopefully they introduce something to get around faster in the overworld or riding pokemon to get around.

I can already see people getting mad at how few pokemon they will probably put in this game though like they did with sword and shield. :(

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

The recap video was awesome haha the random voices that weren't synced kind of took me out of it though.

30 seconds later I was like: "TRADING CARDS!!!! ANIME!! 1996!!! CABLE!!"

Da Plushee Boree
02-26-2021, 10:45 AM
I want them to go the directions of legends from now on too. Hopefully they introduce something to get around faster in the overworld or riding pokemon to get around.

I can already see people getting mad at how few pokemon they will probably put in this game though like they did with sword and shield. :(

I can also see the backslash, but if it has the full Sinnoh pokedex it should be fine? Or I hope that

Charmander
02-26-2021, 10:46 AM
I need to get me a switch just for these games! just straight Pokemon that's all especially for the older remakes!

Nyanobyte
02-26-2021, 10:48 AM
Could you imagine if we had proper quests? Go into a town, talk to NPCS, pick up some quests and venture out?
Just totally open world with a story line that isn't force-fed to you..

I love pretty much every game, don't get me wrong, but we need a break from the same format over and over. Time to move forward.

Maybe they can do new main games in the OG format to please those people and continue to explore backstory and history from other regions with the Legends style games. Even that would be a step in the right direction!

Charmander
02-26-2021, 10:54 AM
Could you imagine if we had proper quests? Go into a town, talk to NPCS, pick up some quests and venture out?

I love pretty much every game, don't get me wrong, but we need a break from the same format over and over. Time to move forward.

Maybe they can do new main games in the OG format to please those people and continue to explore backstory and history from other regions with the Legends style games. Even that would be a step in the right direction!

I really like this idea. Or even if they want to keep with the main stories have little side quests/mini stories that you can complete!. Especially for the remakes. Like we all know the story so let's just add some more meat and potatoes to it!

Buizel
02-26-2021, 10:58 AM

If you've ever played Nexomon, it had side quests that actually made the story a lot better. :) Some people wanted certain food items, potions, to defeat another Nexomon, or to go catch a certain one for them. I hope Gamefreak tries this formula since there were some side quests in S&S too and expand on it.

Da Plushee Boree
02-26-2021, 11:14 AM

Irohh
02-26-2021, 12:56 PM
IT'S HAPPENING.

Mario2302
02-28-2021, 05:31 PM
The legends game is BOTW + Pokemon I guess???? Holy crap I can't wait

only just got around to watching this but my god that's how it looks indeed :o quite exciting though it still needs a lot of polish it seems. still with over a year to go nothing is impossible i guess.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

that's a great idea actually :o can't you go work as an inspirational contractor for gamefreak :p

Saturnine
02-28-2021, 10:53 PM
Honestly disappointed with the DP remakes. Not a fan of the chibi style (wouldn't be as bad if it looked more like XY/ORAS) and it also looks like a 1-1 remake, not one with enhanced content like ORAS is to RS. Hope I'm wrong tho.
Legends looks way more promissing, but it's still game freak we're talking about :P

Cat Purrson
03-04-2021, 05:31 PM
Ahhh I played Pokemon Snap when I was a kid how exciting!