PDA

View Full Version : babysitting mode won't toggle on?

Crowley
02-14-2021, 04:53 AM
'allow babysitting' is checked in my settings, but every time i mosey on over to check on stuff he's got poos and no hearts

is the setting backwards or is my ryu broken? :o_o:

update as of this morning: he ded :(

valora
02-14-2021, 08:20 AM
Baby-sitting mode just means other people can interact with your Ryu iirc
So they won't automatically gain hearts, it's just that other people can feed/play/etc with them

Spiffy
02-14-2021, 09:01 AM
I've been checking on my kitty in the evening, then waking up in the morning and she's sad with poops everywhere and no hearts...I've chalked it up to not posting enough on the forum to have other people notice and clean her up..Life is crazy busy but I'll see if posting around more helps and report back. It's happened two or three times this week.

Ariealle
02-14-2021, 09:45 AM
Crowley, come post in here as well. [Only registered and activated users can see links] - For verification on your babysitting, I just cleaned a poop and filled the hearts and they stayed full so everything is a-ok.

Cinnamoroll
02-14-2021, 10:53 AM
I've been checking on my kitty in the evening, then waking up in the morning and she's sad with poops everywhere and no hearts...I've chalked it up to not posting enough on the forum to have other people notice and clean her up..Life is crazy busy but I'll see if posting around more helps and report back. It's happened two or three times this week.

I think it is also not a lot of people are online babysitting Ryus overnight!

Crowley
02-14-2021, 12:01 PM
it's more the fact someone came and posted on my profile that i had babysitting turned off because they couldn't take care of him, and then i've been noticing him being buried in poos more and more lately, but if it's fixed now then yay! thank you!

...oh, and now he's an egg again. so i guess he ded :(

Ariealle
02-14-2021, 02:25 PM
Not ded! Just evolved. :) Congratulations! You did a good job. :)

Spiffy
02-14-2021, 04:25 PM
I think it is also not a lot of people are online babysitting Ryus overnight!
I was under the impression that they slept on our typical inactive hours, but I could be wrong x) It's also possible that mine is on a wonky sleep schedule and sleeps while I'm at work.

rio
02-15-2021, 02:43 PM
I was under the impression that they slept on our typical inactive hours, but I could be wrong x) It's also possible that mine is on a wonky sleep schedule and sleeps while I'm at work.

Not sure about this, mine has been sleeping on more than one occasion when I’ve been online. When I woke up the other morning Tofu was surrounded by poops and on 1 1/2 hearts :( I worry for my virtual kitty haha. I never understood people who got up in the middle of the night to farm crops in that FB game (FarmVille?) but I will get up in the middle of the night to poop scoop For Tofu :P

RealisticError
02-15-2021, 05:22 PM
mine had 4 poops and half a heart this morning, I'm a bad father T_T