PDA

View Full Version : Ryugotchi Scene Creation Contest - WINNERS!

Fabulous
02-08-2021, 07:43 PM
Ryugotchi Scene Creation Contest:
WINNERS!
[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]

After fraught debates on the incredible entries submitted by this community, the judges have come to a decision. Given the caliber of the entries, they were not able to choose only one. Can't blame them... every submission knocked it out of the park!

So, without further ado, join me in congratulating our top five entries!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
The Great Wave off Kanagawa
by Aero

Starry Starry Night
by Stardew

Moon Blossoms
by Stardust

Among the Stars
by valora

Chemical Corridor
by Alister

Congratulations to the top fivers, whose technical skills, creativity, and wonderful aesthetic sensibilities made them standouts in an extremely competitive field! These are going to look so damn good on our pixel babies!

[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]

And as for our other fantastic entries... cK staff found the entries so good, and the decision-making so challenging, that they decided to release other entries as Ryu scenes as well. So keep an eye out for monthly Ryu scene drops! (IKR?? *EYES*)

Thank you so much to everyone who participated and for making this forum a brighter place with your creativity!

Charmander
02-08-2021, 07:58 PM
Great work everyone! I was so blown away by all of the amazing art you made out of teeny tiny dots! I can't wait to have your art bless Hoser!

Stardust
02-08-2021, 08:06 PM
HA I knew the judges couldn't choose just one scene! Every entry was SO GOOD!! ❤️
Congrats to the winners, I can't wait to unlock your scenes! And it makes me so happy that the other entries will be used in the future too! Monthly scene drops sound amazing :o_o:

Flordibel
02-08-2021, 08:33 PM
Thanks for showing us your talent, everyone! Judging was too fun!! :star:

Digipoop
02-08-2021, 09:04 PM
Huge congratulations to the winners!!!! Can't wait to unlock them all!

Also very excited for those monthly drops! This was a very fun contest and all of the participants did an outstanding job with their entries ♥
Thank you for hosting ♥

Double.Trouble
02-08-2021, 09:21 PM
Congrats! Can't wait to unlock these :D

Nattiee
02-08-2021, 09:22 PM
congrats everyone! so thrilled for all these new backgrounds :D

Ice
02-08-2021, 09:38 PM
Congrats you guys, these entries were SO awesome and god all the other ones were breathtaking too, I'm not surprised staff had such a hard time choosing! :o_o:

Cat Purrson
02-08-2021, 09:43 PM
Good job everyone! They look great!!

kittyray
02-08-2021, 10:06 PM
I'm finally at my laptop so I can shout about this! So glad we're getting several of these, loved all the entries so much. Many congratulations to the winners and looking forward to future releases!

Thanks Fab for hosting and mod squad for judging!

Lapis
02-08-2021, 10:16 PM
Congrats to the winners! :D

Hall
02-08-2021, 10:18 PM
So hyped to see that we'll be getting more than one of the scenes! I really wanted all of them too. Super looking forward to getting all these. :3

Ariealle
02-08-2021, 10:21 PM
Congratulations to all the winners! Excited to get some more themes. Great work all. :)

Zapdos
02-09-2021, 01:27 AM
Congratulations all, some of my fave scenes made it! I can't wait to see them released! :o_o:

Mario2302
02-09-2021, 01:47 AM
Great work from all the people that entered for sure (and also from some people that made designs but didn't enter in the end :))

Congratz to the winners as well you all deserved it for sure :o_o:

valora
02-09-2021, 05:22 AM
congrats everyone!! I'll be on the lookout for how to unlock the Moon Blossoms scene omg *u*
can't wait to see what else is released in the future too! I'm so glad the other entries will be scenes as well aah

Stardew
02-09-2021, 06:27 AM
Aaaa I'm so glad we got multiple winners and that we will have future scene releases! :) Also so hyped that my Starry Starry Night won top five!!

Thanks to Fabulous and the judges for hosting this! I had a blast participating in this contest and hope we'll have another one at some point!

I cannot wait to unlock every one of these for real! :$

Danny Phantom
02-09-2021, 07:54 AM
Awesome, congratz to all the winners! The entries were amazing, I can't wait to see the monthly updates with others! :o_o:

Thank you judges & Fabulous for this, it was a really fun contest!

Beth77
02-09-2021, 09:35 AM
Congratulations to you all! Well deserved!!
Awesome contest idea, thank you for hosting it! This contest is going to keep giving by having us trying to unlock multiple new scenes, so that is even better then expected. I am so excited!!

Aero
02-09-2021, 10:02 AM
Congrats everyone!!! So excited to have all the backgrounds. Thanks Fabulous for hosting this event. It was really fun to dabble in some pixel art!

Koto
02-09-2021, 11:43 AM
So, SO excited that we're getting quite a few of these magnificent creations!!! Thank you muchly to the mods for blessing us with these. I'm looking forward to sleuthing all the unlocking mechanisms! :monocle:

Da Plushee Boree
02-09-2021, 12:44 PM
Congrats to all Winners!! :D
All entries were so creative and i'm so happy we will be able to see a lot of them released! The more the merrier! Our Ryus appreciate all your amazing and beautiful woks, and all our staff work too!

motherfucker
02-09-2021, 01:45 PM
These were all done so well.
Congrats to all the winners.
But also congrats to the other entrants. There was not one of these scenes I wouldn't use.

rio
02-09-2021, 03:43 PM
Congrats to all the winners, so glad multiple ones were chosen! They are so so good I can't stop looking at them *__* seriously well done Stardust Stardew Alister valora Aero ! Looking forward to figuring out how to unlock them as well as the monthly ones :D

Erik.
02-09-2021, 04:21 PM
Kinda late but congrats everyone!!!! Can't wait to get these :D

Goddammit
02-09-2021, 11:27 PM
I need them alllllllllll

Congrats to everyone!

basically
02-10-2021, 04:10 AM
All the entries were absolutely amazing!! I am so happy about the winners and even more thrilled about the prospect of the other ones being available in the future as well. The talent here is UNREAL.

GreyFaerie
02-10-2021, 05:42 AM
I KNEW it was impossible to choose just one. Congratulations to the winners!!! I'm very excited to start unlocking all the scenes and to see which more we can get.
Eternal love for all the quality content that is generated in this forum♥

Politoed
02-10-2021, 12:30 PM
Wohoo congrats to the winners, so many lovely entries!

TsUNaMy WaVe
02-11-2021, 01:02 AM
Congrats to the winners!!
I'm so happy we are gonna get so many new background ^~^

Alister
02-11-2021, 10:52 AM
coming in late to say it because I've been swamped at work but, congrats to everyone, this was such a ridiculously competitive competition with every entry being absolutely gorgeous. I'm honored to have been picked among the first five to get released ;-; I'm so excited to get to unlock these for Mimik, he's going to be spoiled rotten in gorgeous homes