PDA

View Full Version : ✨ Ryu Adoptables Thread ✨

Stardust
01-31-2021, 12:41 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links] Ryu Adoptables Thread [Only registered and activated users can see links]

I decided to gather up all the existing Ryu adoptables that were shared, and keep them all in one thread so it'd be easier for everyone to find and reference! ^_^ The adoptables have been shrunken down into smaller images for viewing convenience, but you can click them to view the full-size images!

So what are adoptables? Simple! They're an artwork base you can use to color in your own Ryu exactly how you want it. All an artist has to do is provide the lineart, then you can take that lineart and color it however you wish. I will provide some tips below if you would like some extra help in learning how to color these! :)

Also, don't forget to give proper credit to the artist(s) if you use any of these!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Art Programs

Looking for an art program you can use to color the adoptables? Here are some suggestions!

Free: Krita, FireAlpaca, GIMP, MediBang Paint, Paint.NET, ibisPaint (tablet/phone only), Photopea (online editor)
Paid: Photoshop, Clip Studio Paint, PaintTool SAI, Paintstorm Studio, Procreate (iPad only)

Coloring Tips (Photoshop)

These tips are made with photoshop users in mind. However, many art programs share similar functionalities, so these tips may still help even if you use a different program!

For adoptables with transparencies:

First, you want to open up the adoptable base you wish to color. You will next create a new layer (circled in red below). This is the layer you will be coloring on!

You want to make sure that your new layer is beneath the layer with the adoptable, like so:

Now you can color to your heart's content! :)

For adoptables with no transparencies (white background):

First, you want to open up the adoptable base you wish to color. You will next create a new layer (circled in red below). This is the layer you will be coloring on!

You want to make sure that your new layer is above the layer with the adoptable, like so:

Next, find the blending mode (circled in red below) and look for the option that says 'Multiply'

[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Now you can color without worrying about going over the lines! Yay!

Now on to the adoptables! Don't forget to click them for full-size!

[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Drake [Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Stardust

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Stardust

Stardust

Nyanobyte

Baby

Baby

Da Plushee Boree

Da Plushee Boree

Sinnamoon

Zapdos

Zapdos

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Wyrm [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Sinnamoon

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Dragon [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Sinnamoon

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Chameleon [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Kenda

Kenda

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Triceratops [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Kenda

Kenda

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Leggy [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Zapdos

Zapdos

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Cat [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Danny Phantom

valora

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Maki

Maki

Maki

Maki

Maki

Maki

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Saberkitty [Only registered and activated users can see links]

valora

valora

Maki

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Manticore [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Danny Phantom

Nyanobyte

Nyanobyte

GreyFaerie

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Bun [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Hare

Hare

Hare

valora

valora

valora

Zapdos

Zapdos

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Rabbit [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Orbit

Orbit

Jackalope

Orbit

Orbit

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Puppy [Only registered and activated users can see links]

radius

Zapdos

Zapdos

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Wolf [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Zapdos

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Cerberus [Only registered and activated users can see links]

None yet!

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Fish [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Kibba

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Dolphin [Only registered and activated users can see links]

mugi

mugi
Kibba

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Whale [Only registered and activated users can see links]

None yet!

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Birb [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Dita

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Toucan [Only registered and activated users can see links]

None yet!

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Phoenix [Only registered and activated users can see links]

None yet!

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Blossom [Only registered and activated users can see links]

None yet!

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Flower [Only registered and activated users can see links]

None yet!

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Audrey [Only registered and activated users can see links]

None yet!

If you drew an adoptable and would like to share it for others to use, please post or send me a message and I'll add them to this post!
And if you have an adoptable here and no longer wish to share / made an updated version, let me know and I will remove or update it.

Happy coloring!! :)

Buizel
01-31-2021, 01:19 AM
I just wanted to drop a message to thank Stardust not only for this helpful board, but for also drawing/coloring my ryu for me! :$

Thank you for this guide. :) If possible, is there another application/program we can try to color ryu's in? I don't have photoshop unfortunately haha :cold:.

valora
01-31-2021, 04:02 AM
I made some cat/saber kitty bases if you want to include them here ^^

[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]

If possible, is there another application/program we can try to color ryu's in? I don't have photoshop unfortunately haha :cold:.

I use FireAlpaca for all of my art stuff, it's free and should have everything you need for colouring lineart/bases :)

Donatella Versace
01-31-2021, 05:02 AM
Oh my gosh these are sooo cute I will be back when I am done coloring!

Stardust
01-31-2021, 07:40 AM
Brittany I recommend Krita! It's free and offers many of the same (drawing) features as Photoshop! ^^ If you have some money to spend, Clip Studio Paint is also really nice :)

valora Ahh they are so cute!! ;v; We def have to add those felines! ❤️ Thanks for sharing them!

Will also add some art program suggestions to the first post as well. If anyone else has recommendations feel free to share ^^

Nyanobyte
02-17-2021, 11:47 AM
Incoming adoptables! ^^
Thank you again for hosting this page. Its nice to see them all in one place and organized!
Also nice to see whats missing, time to work on some leggy lizards!

[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Stardust
02-17-2021, 02:23 PM
Nyanobyte Omg they're so cute (and fierce!) I will add those as soon as I can!! Thanks for sharing ❤️ Can't wait to see some leggy bois :o_o:

Goddammit
02-17-2021, 03:32 PM
I wish I could make/color an adoptable but my tablet pen nibs have gone missing and I'm waiting for more to arrive.

But I love seeing everyones ;-; they're so cute!

kittyray
02-17-2021, 04:00 PM
I have access to my paint supplies again, but am super busy, but hopefully I'll be able to squeeze out time to play around with some of the new ones.

Stardust
02-26-2021, 12:19 AM

Decided to make some cat adoptables! :) I added them to the first post as well.

Zapdos
04-07-2021, 02:09 AM
Here is some leggy love and appreciation, in adopt form! :P

Please click and drag to url for full quality as the forum hates crisp pixel art lol

kittyray
04-07-2021, 09:52 AM
Aaaaah, thanks zapd0s ! Tonight's an easy night for me, so hopefully I'll be able to bust some paint out!

Goddammit
04-07-2021, 03:13 PM

I made Keanu Reeves

im actually going to do a real one for my saberkitty, Keanu Reeves, but this makes me laugh im so sorry

Stardust
04-07-2021, 03:36 PM
zapd0s Ahhh how cute!! Our first pixel art submission too :D I'll be adding them to the first post. Thanks for sharing!

Cinnamoroll
04-07-2021, 05:47 PM
Ummm because I am not artsy at all and have no experience using any online colouring programs. Would anyone be willing to colour one of the cat adoptable for me Trixie Mattel style? Using the same adoptable template that Stardust has in their signature?! :tiger:

Zapdos
04-07-2021, 08:22 PM
zapd0s Ahhh how cute!! Our first pixel art submission too :D I'll be adding them to the first post. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much!! :$ I think I'll endeavour to make pixel ones of each Ryu, eventually! Lol

Goddammit
04-07-2021, 10:23 PM
Thank you so much!! :$ I think I'll endeavour to make pixel ones of each Ryu, eventually! Lol

Please do! Pixel art is love.

Maki
04-10-2021, 06:00 PM
Oh man adoptables are my freakin jam :D

I made a Saberkitty adoptable! I liked Valora's take on the devil and angel winged variations! Now it's my life's mission to get one lol

[Only registered and activated users can see links] (I also have the .psd file including the shading layer, idk how to upload that but feel free to message me for it :) )

Stardust
04-10-2021, 11:04 PM
Maki ADOPTABLES ARE THE BEST
And your sabrekitty is so lovely!! Gonna add them now :D

Hare
04-16-2021, 06:36 PM
MADE SOME BUNS

it looks like a li'l slime bun, the way it bounces around, so that's what i made! :D

(you can erase the bubbles if you like! lmk if i should upload one without them/one with them grayscale!)

Stardust
04-16-2021, 07:55 PM
Hare Ahhhh that little squish bun is too cute!! Gonna add them now :D They look super cute with the bubbles

Hare
04-16-2021, 07:56 PM
@Hare ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) Ahhhh that little squish bun is too cute!! Gonna add them now :D They look super cute with the bubbles
thank you!! <3

i figure the bubbles/pixels are on the sprite, so that's why i included them! ^^

Zapdos
04-17-2021, 03:02 AM
Decided to make some lil pixel buns! I'll do the stages as they come about! :)

Here are some pixel buppies too!!

valora
04-17-2021, 04:39 AM
made some adopts for the adorable bun branch! idk why but I imagine them as lil sprites or something so I drew some variants on the sparkles/bubbles (stars/hearts/petals)

Mario2302
04-17-2021, 04:47 AM
loving all the new adoptables Hare, zapd0s and valora :)

Ambient
04-17-2021, 07:02 AM
I've never done this before, so here is my first attempt at little Flick here!

- - - Updated - - -

oh dear I made her worse than before XD

Stardust
04-17-2021, 12:19 PM
zapd0s Ooh more amazing pixel art!! :D Best doggo and squishiest bun!! The bun remind me a bit of those marshmallow Peep bunnies, super cute!
valora The different variations are super cute!! I love them all! Especially the sparkly one :D
Ambient Flick is super pretty!! Love the pink color on her! and she's got eyelashes, adorable ;v;

Zapdos
04-18-2021, 03:21 AM
zapd0s Ooh more amazing pixel art!! :D Best doggo and squishiest bun!! The bun remind me a bit of those marshmallow Peep bunnies, super cute!
(removed other mentions from the quote as I don't wanna accidentally retag everyone lol!)

Thank you so much Stardust! That means a lot to me :')

I was making a new pic of Pebble for his drake form and figured why not share the lines! So here's a sleeping drake too :D

One by one I'll get closer to doing them all :o_o: lol

GreyFaerie
05-04-2021, 12:19 AM
I share Pixie's lineart. This is your normal manticore version :P

Stardust
05-04-2021, 01:01 AM
Zapdos I don't know how I am just seeing it now lol but your sleeping drake is so cute! I can't handle it shdhdhd
GreyFaerie Ahhhh your manticore is so adorable!! i just wanna hug them ;v;

Thanks so much for sharing ^_^ I've added them!

Kenda
06-11-2021, 02:21 AM
Hi! I was just browsing and saw there was no little guy for the triceratops and didn't have anything to do today so I drew this for anyone to use on the forum! and I included a colored example just cause :P

Mario2302
06-11-2021, 02:22 AM
it's so adorable Kenda thanks for sharing it with us.

Kenda
06-11-2021, 02:23 AM
it's so adorable Kenda thanks for sharing it with us.

tyvm ^_^

Lyrichord
06-11-2021, 02:25 AM
That is stinkin' cute, Kenda! What sort of program do you use, and how do you get your lines so smooth? I'm amazed :takdir:

Kenda
06-11-2021, 02:28 AM
That is stinkin' cute, Kenda! What sort of program do you use, and how do you get your lines so smooth? I'm amazed :takdir:

tyvm! I primarily use Illustrator but do use Photoshop as well when needed. I have a tablet but alas I prefer to just use my mouse and the curvature pen tool for almost all of my art :P

Lyrichord
06-11-2021, 02:34 AM
tyvm! I primarily use Illustrator but do use Photoshop as well when needed. I have a tablet but alas I prefer to just use my mouse and the curvature pen tool for almost all of my art :P

Count me amazed! :)

Nyanobyte
06-11-2021, 09:21 AM
Hi! I was just browsing and saw there was no little guy for the triceratops and didn't have anything to do today so I drew this for anyone to use on the forum! and I included a colored example just cause :P

These are so so cute! I absolutely adore the background on the colored version too, thank you for sharing these!

Stardust
06-11-2021, 09:25 AM

Oh my gosh this is too cute!! I can't get over how adorable and smooth it is ;v;
I'll be adding it to the 1st post as soon as I get home today

Kenda
06-14-2021, 12:30 PM
hey! decided to make another adoptable to celebrate me getting my own ryu :D feel free to use here! <3

Stardust
06-14-2021, 02:24 PM
Kenda Congrats on your new ryu!! Licky is absolutely adorable ;v; And so is the adoptable!! I love it!! I added it to the first post ^^

Maki
07-07-2021, 12:35 AM
Some regular kitty Ryu adoptables!

Male/masc:

Female/fem:

Example colored (feel free to use it)!

Made a fun little add-on accessory for one of em because I love that kind of thing ~
I didn't add in the shading because I didnt know how dark to color it, since I think it depends on what color you want the base to be ^^;
They resize pretty well as you can see, but if you need any help please reach out and I'll do it for ya! I can even color one for you if you have a design in mind but don't really know how to do it.
HelpmeIcan'tstop

Stardust
07-07-2021, 01:59 AM
Maki

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Maki again.

Amazing cat adoptables!! They're so cute!! And I love the little added collar accessory ^_^ Thanks so much for sharing! I've added it to the first post

Zapdos
08-11-2021, 02:13 AM

A heckin woofer base!

Sinnamoon
09-11-2021, 11:33 AM
Adoptable bases delivery: the drake line!

Stardust
09-11-2021, 10:45 PM
Zapdos Sinnamoon Omgg they're absolutely amazing!!
That woofer is A++ best doggo. And I LOVE that pose!
And WOW the whole drake line!! What a nice surprise, and they're all just so darn adorable

Thanks for sharing your adopts!! I've added them to the first post :)

Artenio
10-27-2021, 05:53 PM
Just wanna say thanks for the adoptable! I think I set up my signature correctly, haha!

Not sure why it's not showing up. Any pointers?

Cinnamoroll
10-27-2021, 08:12 PM
Just wanna say thanks for the adoptable! I think I set up my signature correctly, haha!

Not sure why it's not showing up. Any pointers?

In your signature, you will to insert your sig pic or use the direct URL when adding the image :)

Artenio
10-27-2021, 09:55 PM
In your signature, you will to insert your sig pic or use the direct URL when adding the image :)

It looks just fine in my settings, so maybe it's not retroactive. If it shows up in this post but not my previous ones then that's the case :P

Edit: Got it! It's coming together slowly. Not sure why there's a white background around it when I made the background transparent.
Transparencies didn't work with my avatar picture either, I had to make that background gray to blend in with the forum background. Hmm...

Lyrichord
10-27-2021, 10:10 PM
It looks just fine in my settings, so maybe it's not retroactive. If it shows up in this post but not my previous ones then that's the case :P

Edit: Got it! It's coming together slowly. Not sure why there's a white background around it when I made the background transparent.
Transparencies didn't work with my avatar picture either, I had to make that background gray to blend in with the forum background. Hmm...

Hey Artenio! Are you saving your versions as jpegs or png? The former will auto fill blank space to white, while the latter won’t. Otherwise I’m not sure. :O

Artenio
10-28-2021, 01:42 PM
Hey Artenio! Are you saving your versions as jpegs or png? The former will auto fill blank space to white, while the latter won’t. Otherwise I’m not sure. :O

Hello! Yeah, I have a lot of experience with computers, graphic design, and whatnot, so I know what I'm doing in this regard lol. My files are PNGs with transparent backgrounds, and when opening the files on my computer the transparencies are there, but when I upload them to clraik the transparencies are gone. Not sure what the issue is!

kittyray
10-28-2021, 01:44 PM
Hello! Yeah, I have a lot of experience with computers, graphic design, and whatnot, so I know what I'm doing in this regard lol. My files are PNGs with transparent backgrounds, and when opening the files on my computer the transparencies are there, but when I upload them to clraik the transparencies are gone. Not sure what the issue is!

Maybe try uploading to imgur instead? I personally don't usually upload directly to the forum for things like this.

Lyrichord
10-28-2021, 03:08 PM

Weird! Maybe try uploading to Imgur and then linking those in your sig? That’s what I do for the userbars I work on. That’s strange!

Edit: Sorry I totally missed seeing Kittyray's post before this. Hopefully it fixes it!

Artenio
10-29-2021, 11:34 AM
Weird! Maybe try uploading to Imgur and then linking those in your sig? That’s what I do for the userbars I work on. That’s strange!

Edit: Sorry I totally missed seeing Kittyray's post before this. Hopefully it fixes it!

I just uploaded it to imgur and copied the link from there, so let's see if this works! I think it's going to be huge though ������ if so I'm gonna have to edit it down to a reasonable size.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

I just uploaded it to imgur and copied the link from there, so let's see if this works! I think it's going to be huge though ������ if so I'm gonna have to edit it down to a reasonable size.

I was right, it was huge. Trying again! I think imgur fixes the transparent background though, for whatever reason.

Cinnamoroll
12-27-2021, 11:08 PM
I am dumb and put this in the wrong spot. Moved to correct topic

Orbit
01-01-2022, 02:39 PM
So I saw there were no bunny or jackalope adoptables and knew I had found my purpose!

Rabbit

Jackalope

Let me know if anyone needs help or anything with these. :)
EDIT: also if you use one let me know because i'd love to see!!

DarkSkies
01-01-2022, 04:33 PM
So I saw there were no bunny or jackalope adoptables and knew I had found my purpose!

Rabbit

Jackalope

Omg they're gorgeus!! I believe it's first time for a jackalope adoptable!

I wish I had such talent to share another ones that are lacking sketches :blue:

Cinderella
01-02-2022, 01:29 AM

Rabbit

Jackalope

using!!

radius
01-19-2022, 05:37 PM
A little fluffy puppy (:
Manifesting I get my own pup with this one!

Stardust
01-19-2022, 07:23 PM
Orbit radius ahhhhh such gorgeous adopts!! I love them all so much ;v; You two are seriously so talented! I've added them to the first post :)

radius
01-19-2022, 07:50 PM
Orbit radius ahhhhh such gorgeous adopts!! I love them all so much ;v; You two are seriously so talented! I've added them to the first post :)

Thank you so much ;o;
Hopefully I'll get around to doing a wolf too!

Vexi
01-23-2022, 04:30 PM

Rabbit

Jackalope

They're gorgeous! Thank you so much!
Mine turned into a jackalope today so I just had to:
I gotta come up with a name and add him to my signature ♥

Orbit
01-23-2022, 04:37 PM
Ahhh, that is SO cute!!!!! Your coloring looks wonderful, thanks so much for showing me! :)

Kibba
05-31-2022, 05:07 PM
Is there any way I can contribute to this post by giving away my Fish Ryu Template to customize since I don't see one for the fish Ryu?

I'd gladly do this so people that get the fishy Ryu can customize theirs :3

kittyray
05-31-2022, 05:48 PM
Kibba Feel free to post the base! I'm not sure if the first post is still getting updated, but hopefully people will still find it if it isn't!

Stardust
05-31-2022, 07:37 PM
Is there any way I can contribute to this post by giving away my Fish Ryu Template to customize since I don't see one for the fish Ryu?

I'd gladly do this so people that get the fishy Ryu can customize theirs :3

Of course!! You can post the template here or message me and I'll be happy to add it! :)

Kibba
05-31-2022, 09:02 PM
Kibba Feel free to post the base! I'm not sure if the first post is still getting updated, but hopefully people will still find it if it isn't!

Of course!! You can post the template here or message me and I'll be happy to add it! :)

Yay, here it is:

Stardust
06-01-2022, 12:42 PM
Yay, here it is:

What an absolute cutie!! I love it!! :love_heart: Thanks so much for sharing with us!
I am working on re-organizing the first post but I will add it when I am finished! ^_^

Edit:

First post has been cleaned up just a tad! Should make viewing the adoptables a bit easier. The adoptables themselves have been scaled down to make it easier to browse through multiple ones, but you can still see the full size adoptable by clicking on them. I also re-added Zapdos's adoptables that somehow went missing (sorry idk what happened there but it's fixed!) and added in Kibba's fish :)

Dita
06-03-2022, 06:50 PM
So I really like my goofy ryu theme I have going on so here is my bird! I thought I would add the template here in case anyone wanted to use it too c:

Shout out to Centaurworld for giving me the idea :D

kittyray
06-03-2022, 07:12 PM
Dita I don't have a bird anymore but I love that so much I might color it anyway. We'll see if I have the brainpower to finally drag my paints out again.

- - - Updated - - -
Dita I don't have a bird anymore but I love that so much I might color it anyway. We'll see if I have the brainpower to finally drag my paints out again.

Lyrichord
06-03-2022, 07:25 PM
Dita that is adorable and so full of spunk, I love it! Thank you for sharing!

Stardust
06-03-2022, 07:26 PM
Dita Omg I love it so much!! Best birb :love_heart: I just adore your art style
I added it to the first post :)

Lyrichord
06-03-2022, 07:26 PM
Dita that is adorable and so full of spunk, I love it! Thank you for sharing!

Dita
06-03-2022, 07:41 PM
Thank you so much Lyrichord, kittyray, and Stardust :$

I'm so glad you all like the birb! :D I had a lot of fun working on it. It made me realize I could try and make some bases for some of the other species that haven't gotten a base yet! I will try and work on those in my free time c:

Dita
06-22-2022, 03:44 PM
Guys I need your help! Out of all the adoptable ryu bases these are ones that need them still. I already am working on Cerberus but which base would you guys like to see next the most c:

Add the emoji to your post or however you want me to see which you vote for please!

Dolphin 🐬
Whale 🐋
Toucan 🦜
Bird 🐦
Blossom 🌸
Flower 🌼
Audrey 🥀

DarkSkies
06-22-2022, 09:19 PM
Guys I need your help! Out of all the adoptable ryu bases these are ones that need them still. I already am working on Cerberus but which base would you guys like to see next the most c:

Add the emoji to your post or however you want me to see which you vote for please!

Dolphin 🐬
Whale 🐋
Toucan 🦜
Bird 🐦
Blossom 🌸
Flower 🌼
Audrey 🥀

🐬 🐬 🐬 🐬 🐬 🐬

Dolphin poweeeerrrr :o_o:

Dita
06-22-2022, 09:21 PM
🐬 🐬 🐬 🐬 🐬 🐬

Dolphin poweeeerrrr :o_o:

Much appreciated! I have gotten quite a few wanting Whale as well. I might have to do both c:

Charmander
06-22-2022, 10:01 PM
I would love to see an Audrey adoptable!

mugi
06-22-2022, 10:23 PM
Just thought I'd shared what I drew for my Ryu! The image is in my siggy :$
I know Koi is still a fish but I can't wait for the dolphin evolution!

Here's the line art. There's 2 versions, one with additional eyelashes :)

edit: finally figured out how to resize it!

Dita, I know I drew a dolphin but I'd love to see a dolphin/whale as well!! The birb you drew is too cute.

Dita
06-22-2022, 10:58 PM

Dita, I know I drew a dolphin but I'd love to see a dolphin/whale as well!! The birb you drew is too cute.

Oh my lord that is so freaking cute 😭😭😭 Thank you for sharing your little one. Your art is so cute!

mugi
06-22-2022, 11:04 PM
Oh my lord that is so freaking cute 😭😭😭 Thank you for sharing your little one. Your art is so cute!

Thank you!! :$ Right now I wish I could have 2 Ryus, cause your birb makes me want to have a bird too 😭

Ice
06-22-2022, 11:07 PM
Oh my god that dolphin adoptable is SO precious! TT_TT

Dita
06-22-2022, 11:19 PM
Thank you!! :$ Right now I wish I could have 2 Ryus, cause your birb makes me want to have a bird too 😭

You're making me want a dolphin now honestly! I keep staring at them 🥺💖 I would love to see what you would do with the birb!

Dita
06-27-2022, 03:36 PM
I officially decided I will be doing Whale adopt next! 💖🐳 Keep your eyes peeled!

Kibba
06-29-2022, 07:50 PM
Stardust Here's a base for the Dolphin Ryu.
My lil fishie Kloud evolved into a dolphin and had to draw her :$

Feel free to ad it to the main post

Stardust
06-29-2022, 09:50 PM

Stardust Here's a base for the Dolphin Ryu.
My lil fishie Kloud evolved into a dolphin and had to draw her :$

Feel free to ad it to the main post

Omggg y'all are too talented!! These are the cutest dolphins ;v; Thansk so much for sharing!! I've added them to the first post!

Dita
07-03-2022, 08:26 AM

Enjoy your beluga whale adopt ryu 💖 I love how cute he turned out! I might do other whale species in the future c:

kittyray
07-03-2022, 01:53 PM
Thank you Dita! I'll probably give it a go later today!

Dita
07-03-2022, 03:26 PM
Thank you Dita! I'll probably give it a go later today!

I can't wait to see what you make with him! :$

kittyray
07-03-2022, 03:34 PM
I can't wait to see what you make with him! :$

I have a plan! Ties up nicely with my initially unintentionally space-y design and then the connection I made with HHGTTG the first time I saw somebody with the whale/space combo, just gotta get off my lazy ass!

Dita
07-03-2022, 03:39 PM
I have a plan! Ties up nicely with my initially unintentionally space-y design and then the connection I made with HHGTTG the first time I saw somebody with the whale/space combo, just gotta get off my lazy ass!

Ohhh I will anxiously awaiting his debut then! That sounds so cool :D

Ariealle
07-03-2022, 04:05 PM

Enjoy your beluga whale adopt ryu 💖 I love how cute he turned out! I might do other whale species in the future c:

So cute!!!! if i have some time tonight, i might try to colour in. i don't usually as I'm not that good on pc, but some patience and taking care should be ok. i'll post if I do. :apple:

Dita
07-03-2022, 04:08 PM
So cute!!!! if i have some time tonight, i might try to colour in. i don't usually as I'm not that good on pc, but some patience and taking care should be ok. i'll post if I do. :apple:

I can't wait to see how you color him! :D Please do share!

DarkSkies
08-12-2022, 09:42 PM
I would love to share my Blossom as an adoptable, maybe it's not that cleaner but I did it with love <3

It really changes when you apply some colors :$

----------------

Adding Flower :3

DarkSkies
08-30-2022, 08:31 PM
Came here to share two wolves ryus adoptables :tiger:

[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]

GreyFaerie
08-30-2022, 09:21 PM
I would love to share my Blossom as an adoptable, maybe it's not that cleaner but I did it with love <3

It really changes when you apply some colors :$

----------------

Adding Flower :3

they're adorable!! the wolves adoptables too of course but i like these especially because it has a lot of pokemon vibes

DarkSkies
08-30-2022, 10:31 PM
they're adorable!! the wolves adoptables too of course but i like these especially because it has a lot of pokemon vibes

Thank you!! It's half Pokémon half digimon haha, i'm happy you liked them :$

Gonna try to finish the flower line :3

DarkSkies
09-21-2022, 11:50 AM
I wanted to share some new adoptables :3

Original plan was only Cerberus but I couldn't contain myself for reusing as a lone wolf too lol

Some miniatures to make it easier to see, but you can click on them to get original size :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) [Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) [Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Color version :3

Stardust I hope you don't mind but I copied your first post on the next spoiler to add some new adoptables.

I modified Wolf, Cerberus, Blossom and Flower to add mine to share (sorry for the terrible line drawing, couldn't add inner transparency on wolves/cerberus coz lines are lighter T_T) and also modified Whale to add Dita adoptable. I thought this way you won't have to resize anything, hope it helps c:

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Ryu Adoptables Thread [Only registered and activated users can see links]

I decided to gather up all the existing Ryu adoptables that were shared, and keep them all in one thread so it'd be easier for everyone to find and reference! ^_^ The adoptables have been shrunken down into smaller images for viewing convenience, but you can click them to view the full-size images!

So what are adoptables? Simple! They're an artwork base you can use to color in your own Ryu exactly how you want it. All an artist has to do is provide the lineart, then you can take that lineart and color it however you wish. I will provide some tips below if you would like some extra help in learning how to color these! :)

Also, don't forget to give proper credit to the artist(s) if you use any of these!!

Art Programs

Looking for an art program you can use to color the adoptables? Here are some suggestions!

Free: Krita, FireAlpaca, GIMP, MediBang Paint, Paint.NET, ibisPaint (tablet/phone only), Photopea (online editor)
Paid: Photoshop, Clip Studio Paint, PaintTool SAI, Paintstorm Studio, Procreate (iPad only)

These tips are made with photoshop users in mind. However, many art programs share similar functionalities, so these tips may still help even if you use a different program!

You want to make sure that your new layer is beneath the layer with the adoptable, like so:

You want to make sure that your new layer is above the layer with the adoptable, like so:

Next, find the blending mode (circled in red below) and look for the option that says 'Multiply'

[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Drake [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Nyanobyte

Baby

Baby

Da Plushee Boree

Da Plushee Boree

Sinnamoon

Zapdos

Zapdos

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Wyrm [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Sinnamoon

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Dragon [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Sinnamoon

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Chameleon [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Kenda

Kenda

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Triceratops [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Kenda

Kenda

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Leggy [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Zapdos

Zapdos

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Cat [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Danny Phantom

valora

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Maki

Maki

Maki

Maki

Maki

Maki

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Saberkitty [Only registered and activated users can see links]

valora

valora

Maki

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Manticore [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Danny Phantom

Nyanobyte

Nyanobyte

GreyFaerie

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Bun [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Hare

Hare

Hare

valora

valora

valora

Zapdos

Zapdos

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Rabbit [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Orbit

Orbit

Jackalope

Orbit

Orbit

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Puppy [Only registered and activated users can see links]

radius

Zapdos

Zapdos

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Wolf [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Zapdos

DarkSkies

DarkSkies

DarkSkies

DarkSkies

DarkSkies

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Cerberus [Only registered and activated users can see links]

DarkSkies

DarkSkies

DarkSkies

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Fish [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Kibba

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Dolphin [Only registered and activated users can see links]

mugi

mugi
Kibba

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Whale [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Dita

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Birb [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Dita

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Toucan [Only registered and activated users can see links]

None yet!

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Phoenix [Only registered and activated users can see links]

None yet!

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Blossom [Only registered and activated users can see links]

DarkSkies

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Flower [Only registered and activated users can see links]

DarkSkies

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Audrey [Only registered and activated users can see links]

None yet!

If you drew an adoptable and would like to share it for others to use, please post or send me a message and I'll add them to this post!
And if you have an adoptable here and no longer wish to share / made an updated version, let me know and I will remove or update it.

Dita
10-02-2022, 02:53 PM
Halloween Kitty Ryu
✨🧹🐈🌙

I don't know it just kind of happened but I hope maybe someone might enjoy using it! :$

Houndoom
10-02-2022, 06:56 PM
I wound up drawing an Audrey for my october drawing challenge so here's the lineart for an adopt! Let me know if I need to clean it up since I'm not sure it's clean enough to use properly

Dita
10-03-2022, 01:49 PM
DarkSkies Houndoom

I love these both so much you guys! They both have just so much character :$ Thank you for sharing them with everyone. I can't wait to see them around the forum hehe

Houndoom
10-03-2022, 01:57 PM
Dita ahhh thank you so much! Your kitty is so cute too c: maybe through the rest of the month I'll try some more halloween themed adopts to match your cat!

Dita
10-03-2022, 02:49 PM
Dita ahhh thank you so much! Your kitty is so cute too c: maybe through the rest of the month I'll try some more halloween themed adopts to match your cat!

That would be so stinking cute 😍 Please do! I love that idea because I know you would do amazing. I should try some more myself that is more than a random sketch lol

Houndoom
10-04-2022, 07:32 PM
I made a little fishie adoptable!

and I had meant to do a halloween themed ryu adopt but ended up going with a different prompt, so if anyone wants a mermaid fishie ryu, here you go lmao:

DarkSkies
10-04-2022, 08:42 PM
Dita Houndoom those are so cute designs!!

I'm so happy to see an Audrey btw!! Audreys need love 💚

Kibba
10-04-2022, 09:02 PM
Halloween Kitty Ryu
✨🧹🐈🌙

I don't know it just kind of happened but I hope maybe someone might enjoy using it! :$

LOVING THIS :tickled_pink:

Mothman
10-12-2022, 11:28 PM
Noticed there weren't a lot of puppy line adopts so i whipped some up! hopefully someone will use them!! ^^

Dita
10-12-2022, 11:40 PM
LOVING THIS :tickled_pink:

THANK YOU KIBBA SORRY I AM FORGETFUL. 🥰

- - - Updated - - -

Noticed there weren't a lot of puppy line adopts so i whipped some up! hopefully someone will use them!! ^^

I love that you did a whole line! I hope to see these in people's signatures soon 49629

Houndoom
10-13-2022, 01:09 AM

oh my GOD I love them and your style!

kittyray
10-13-2022, 01:21 AM
holy shit I am just properly catching up on this thread after like a month and there are so many good new adopts I am in awe of you all! Thank you all, can't wait to use some of these!

DarkSkies
10-13-2022, 11:49 AM
RYU ADOPTABLES UPDATED UNTIL TODAY!! :o_o:

Thanks everyone for your contribution to Ryuland <)

Art Programs

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Nyanobyte

Baby

Baby

Da Plushee Boree

Da Plushee Boree

Sinnamoon

Zapdos

Zapdos

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Sinnamoon

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Sinnamoon

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Kenda

Kenda

Kenda

Kenda

Zapdos

Zapdos

Danny Phantom

valora

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Maki

Maki

Maki

Maki

Maki

Maki

Dita

valora

valora

Maki

Danny Phantom

Nyanobyte

Nyanobyte

GreyFaerie

Hare

Hare

Hare

valora

valora

valora

Zapdos

Zapdos

Orbit

Orbit

Jackalope

Orbit

Orbit

radius

Zapdos

Zapdos

mothmen

Zapdos

DarkSkies

DarkSkies

DarkSkies

DarkSkies

DarkSkies

mothmen

DarkSkies

DarkSkies

DarkSkies

mothmen

Kibba

Houndoom

mugi

mugi
Kibba

Dita

DarkSkies

None yet!

Dita

DarkSkies

DarkSkies

Houndoom

Original post made by Stardust

Mothman
10-13-2022, 12:26 PM
thanks all! I'll make sure to drop some more lines soon ^^ I would love to do one for each!!

Dita
10-14-2022, 12:29 PM
Thank you for the update DarkSkies :D
Would you be able to move my birb adopt to the phoenix section please? I drew those lines in the intent of getting my last birb evolution but it switched evolution lines before it got there :rolleyes:

DarkSkies
10-14-2022, 12:37 PM
Thank you for the update DarkSkies :D
Would you be able to move my birb adopt to the phoenix section please? I drew those lines in the intent of getting my last birb evolution but it switched evolution lines before it got there :rolleyes:

You know I was actually wondering why your birb was in that stage because to me it was a phoenix, now it makes sense, moving now :P

Also if anyone wanna check all adoptables I updated them on the page before this.

Gonna post them later again when more adoptables come out :tiger:

Dita
10-14-2022, 03:01 PM
You know I was actually wondering why your birb was in that stage because to me it was a phoenix, now it makes sense, moving now :P

Also if anyone wanna check all adoptables I updated them on the page before this.

Gonna post them later again when more adoptables come out :tiger:

Thank you so much :D There must have been a mix up somewhere.

Mothman
10-16-2022, 01:58 AM

Here's some bird line lines ^^ they were way more fun to make than I was thinking they were going to be, ahah!

Plant line is probably next for me!

EDIT:
Side note - do we not have the fox ryu on the list? how many branches are missing here and is there a reason they are? i just wanted to do some foxes lol

Kon
02-18-2023, 04:03 AM
Heyo! After rerolling my Bunny Ryu and receiving a Fox Ryu, I decided to possibly add some Fox Ryu adoptables!
Unfortunately, by the looks of it, none have been added or the thread hasn't been updated in some time.
By chance are there any possible Fox Ryu Adoptables out there or if there would be anyone that would know in which direction to point me in?

Dasvidaniya
02-28-2023, 12:32 AM
mothmen - Your bird adoptables are stunning! I love your design & linework c: Will definitely be trying my hand at one of them soon!
BisexualDolphin - You're both right, Fox is missing! That's so bizarre! You'd think Fox would be a pretty popular ryu to have as an adoptable... I noticed Deer is missing also D: What a shame! I feel like Fox & Deer adoptables would turn out so cute!

DarkSkies
04-02-2023, 06:45 PM
BisexualDolphin Dasvidaniya I'm not an expert and my drawing is very basic, but this is my shot for a little fox! I'm sorry I tried haha

I'm also going to update the adoptables again so don't worry, please spare me some minutes to do so :3

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++

RYU ADOPTABLES UPDATED UNTIL TODAY!! :o_o:

I am very sorry for the terrible delay! Added mothmen cutie birdies and also added the new sections for both Fox and Deer.

If anyone can share me the link for the fox/deer black ryu .gif to decorate the new section titles I would appreciate it :korbie_blush:

Ryu artists come give the adoptables some love we have blank spots yet :tiger:

Art Programs

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Nyanobyte

Baby

Baby

Da Plushee Boree

Da Plushee Boree

Sinnamoon

Zapdos

Zapdos

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Sinnamoon

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Sinnamoon

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Kenda

Kenda

Kenda

Kenda

Zapdos

Zapdos

Danny Phantom

valora

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust

Maki

Maki

Maki

Maki

Maki

Maki

Dita

valora

valora

Maki

Danny Phantom

Nyanobyte

Nyanobyte

GreyFaerie

Hare

Hare

Hare

valora

valora

valora

Zapdos

Zapdos

Orbit

Orbit

Jackalope

Orbit

Orbit

radius

Zapdos

Zapdos

mothmen

Zapdos

DarkSkies

DarkSkies

DarkSkies

DarkSkies

DarkSkies

mothmen

DarkSkies

DarkSkies

DarkSkies

mothmen

Kibba

Houndoom

mugi

mugi

Kibba

Dita

DarkSkies

mothmen

mothmen

Dita

mothmen

DarkSkies

DarkSkies

Houndoom

Kit

DarkSkies

Fox

None yet!

Kyuubi

None yet!

Fawn

None yet!

Deer

None yet!

Stag

None yet!

Original post made by Stardust

Kon
04-02-2023, 10:18 PM
DarkSkies; Ahh! I completely forgot about this! Thank you for updating! The fox you drew is so cute!
I also wouldn't mind helping out with the Fox black ryu .gif, I just need to figure out how to get that though. ^^;