PDA

View Full Version : Stealth Buyer Pro: Stuck on "Checking to ensure login"

Sora
01-20-2021, 05:33 AM
I have already:

Read through several troubleshooting threads
Downloaded additional VB files
Registered specific .ocx files in cmd (ran as admin)
Moved additional .ocx files to both System32 and SysWOW64
Installed Ascentive Library file installer
Restarted my computer multiple times
Run Stealth Buyer as Admin
Computer language is set to English
Shell account language is set to English
UN nor PW contains uppercase letters
I even changed the PW to exclude special characters
Disabled my firewall entirely

I'm trying to log into just one account using a proxy. Proxy box is checked and format is proxy:port.
Any help is appreciated!

j03
01-20-2021, 11:12 AM
I have already:

Read through several troubleshooting threads
Downloaded additional VB files
Registered specific .ocx files in cmd (ran as admin)
Moved additional .ocx files to both System32 and SysWOW64
Installed Ascentive Library file installer
Restarted my computer multiple times
Run Stealth Buyer as Admin
Computer language is set to English
Shell account language is set to English
UN nor PW contains uppercase letters
I even changed the PW to exclude special characters
Disabled my firewall entirely

I'm trying to log into just one account using a proxy. Proxy box is checked and format is proxy:port.
Any help is appreciated!

Does the program login without a proxy?

Edit: You might be getting hit with StackPath... can you try a different IP or a proxy?

Sora
01-20-2021, 07:07 PM
Does the program login without a proxy?

Edit: You might be getting hit with StackPath... can you try a different IP or a proxy?

Tried logging into my main without a proxy and it worked.

Tried logging into my shell with a different proxy and still the same issue - "checking to ensure login"

I pay for these proxies, could there be something wrong with them? :( They work just fine with StealthCore.

kakashiboy
12-05-2022, 07:38 AM
Having this issue too, without any proxy and can't login at all

DarkSkies
12-05-2022, 11:01 AM
Having this issue too, without any proxy and can't login at all

SB still needs an update that's why iirc Joe closed the support thread, so it's all about waiting.

In meantime SC and Majin SS are working fine.

AClassyPug
12-23-2022, 05:24 AM
Is this still a current issue? I try logging in without a proxy and stuck on "checking to ensure login"

cursedvibe
02-12-2023, 01:14 PM
Hello,

Somewhat new here. Decided to try this out after holding off for a bit and doing some research/browsing around the forum. Good vibes! I have been setting up stealth buyer pro but keep getting stuck in the "checking to ensure login" prompt as well.

ZeroTwo
02-12-2023, 02:01 PM
Hello,

Somewhat new here. Decided to try this out after holding off for a bit and doing some research/browsing around the forum. Good vibes! I have been setting up stealth buyer pro but keep getting stuck in the "checking to ensure login" prompt as well.

Is because right now is not working because the stackpath from neopets site :) We still waiting for update, meanwhile you can enjoy the others programs/scripts from the forum :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links](Main-Shop-Auto-Buyer)&p=1288984&viewfull=1#post1288984

cursedvibe
02-13-2023, 02:16 PM
Hey, thanks for your response. Can't wait for it to be up, but in the meantime I have found good use of some other resources on the board. :)

Stsbroughtmehere
03-26-2023, 11:42 PM
It works when using multiple accounts. Does the multi account log in use the proxy in the single login box or does it use the regular ip. and while it's restocking on multi or single will it continue to be on the proxy and not be connected to your regular ip?

DrillyGang
03-26-2023, 11:46 PM
Hi! Semi-Related question...
i finally can DL programs again, and I went to get SBPro but when I tried to run it it said im missing prjchameleon.ocx
it's been so long that i forgot how to install prjchameleon.ocx besides yeeting it into my system32 folder...
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Stsbroughtmehere
03-26-2023, 11:51 PM
Hi! Semi-Related question...
i finally can DL programs again, and I went to get SBPro but when I tried to run it it said im missing prjchameleon.ocx
it's been so long that i forgot how to install prjchameleon.ocx besides yeeting it into my system32 folder...

Did you install these vb files?

Cinnamoroll
03-27-2023, 12:02 AM
Stsbroughtmehere DrillyGang if you read through this topic and the closed support topic, you’ll see that Stealth Buyer Pro is not working very well at this time. Stackpath and captchas shut it down pretty quickly, making it nearly impossible to have it function for long, unfortunately.
As for the missing files, always be sure to follow the program’s linked manual on the download page.

Stsbroughtmehere
03-27-2023, 12:12 AM
Stsbroughtmehere DrillyGang if you read through this topic and the closed support topic, you’ll see that Stealth Buyer Pro is not working very well at this time. Stackpath and captchas shut it down pretty quickly, making it nearly impossible to have it function for long, unfortunately.
As for the missing files, always be sure to follow the program’s linked manual on the download page.

Thank you for the update! I'll wait for the fix.

DrillyGang
03-27-2023, 02:40 AM
Thank you for the update! I'll wait for the fix.

hopefully there is a fix... the new site layout and stuff kind of killed a lot of really helpful cheating necessities ;__; big R.I.P.

ZeroTwo
03-27-2023, 03:03 AM
I'm still waiting for this, I need it :(

At24
05-25-2023, 09:44 AM
Is SB Pro still down? Single login doesn't get past "Checking to ensure login". Multi account login says "Finished logging into all accounts", however I can't change any settings or even start the program.

hugosasso
05-25-2023, 10:02 AM
Is SB Pro still down? Single login doesn't get past "Checking to ensure login". Multi account login says "Finished logging into all accounts", however I can't change any settings or even start the program.

Apparently it is!

There has been no update to the program since it had this problem!

What we do know is that the staff is working hard to get the program back up and running as soon as possible!

We just need to be a little more patient. :D

Siddhious
07-10-2023, 03:00 AM
So is the program not working anymore or still working with some small issues from time to time? I tried to follow the tutorial to install it, but I can't currently start the program, the links for some files to download are not working so I guess I am missing some file to make it starts ? thanks for any tips guys :)

Buizel
07-10-2023, 04:12 AM
So is the program not working anymore or still working with some small issues from time to time? I tried to follow the tutorial to install it, but I can't currently start the program, the links for some files to download are not working so I guess I am missing some file to make it starts ? thanks for any tips guys :)

The posts above yours answers this question.