PDA

View Full Version : A trash folder for our inbox on clraik

Emiley
04-08-2012, 04:53 PM
I noticed we didn't have one, and I think we should because what if we accidently deleted an important message? This has already happened to me and that is why we should have a trash folder. If we do delete our messages, that is where they would go. It shouldn't count about how much messages you have though. We should also have the option to permanently delete a message if we get a trash folder. We would also need one cause one day someone might get scammed, already made a dispute, and they wouldn't have that much proof because they deleted their messages!

Cara
04-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Then it may aswell be an unlimited inbox if the deleted msgs didnt count :p next time, you should keep your shells in a notepad folder xD

Also, I think joe is able to see deleted messages. Work something out with him. n_n

Emiley
04-08-2012, 04:56 PM
Then it may aswell be an unlimited inbox if the deleted msgs didnt count :p next time, you should keep your shells in a notepad folder xD

Also, I think joe is able to see deleted messages. Work something out with him. n_n
Yeah but that wont happen any moment.

maxxine
04-08-2012, 05:03 PM
I would like to request 5k PM space please. lmfao.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

but fa reaaaaaaaalz.

Emily instead of deleting PM's, download all as text then delete.

Emiley
04-08-2012, 05:06 PM
I would like to request 5k PM space please. lmfao.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

but fa reaaaaaaaalz.

Emily instead of deleting PM's, download all as text then delete.

Well the thing is, I forgot to save/download them! :( But thanks for the advice!

j03
04-09-2012, 11:50 AM

People should never automatically assume things..

Cara
04-09-2012, 11:56 AM
Infamous Joe if you mean the part where I said you could probably go through deleted messages I did say 'I think'.

Ronith
04-09-2012, 11:58 AM
People should never automatically assume things..

Exactly. ADMINs and MODs can't view PMs in VB. In any version.

Cara
04-09-2012, 12:02 PM
Sry 4 not no-ing. Fs.