PDA

View Full Version : Ryu Evolutions

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Charmander
11-30-2020, 10:41 PM
Ryugotchi Evolutions

Welcome to the Ryugotchi Evolution Thread! This is the place to answer your Ryu Evolution questions as well as share your newly evolved Ryu! Wondering what's coming down the line for your newly hatched Ryu? Check out their evolutionary line here! Did you discover a new evolutionary line? Lets us know!

Ryugotchi Evolution Process

Your Ryu has hatched from it's egg, now what? By taking care of your Ryu and other clraikian Ryus you can increase your Ryu's luck. The more starts you have filled in the higher your Ryu's luck.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

It typically takes between 21-28 days before your Ryu will want to evolve. If your luck is high your Ryu will continue along it's current evolutionary branch. However, if your luck is low your Ryu will jump to another evolutionary branch.

Ryugotchi Evolution Branches

Dragon BranchChameleon BranchKitty Branch

Doggo BranchPlant Branch Birb Branch

Fishy BranchBunny BranchDeer Branch

Fox Branch

Ryugotchi Specialty Evolutions
The Easter Bunny!
Grab this little evolution in the month April as the 3rd evolution in the Bunny Line! As an extra treat, visit the profile parent of an Easter Bunny during the month of OApril to unwrap a special surprise.

Haunted Owl!
This spooky season you can grab this knowledgeable bird with a 2nd or 3rd evolution in the Burn Line during the month of October! As an extra treat, visit the profile parent of an Owl during the month of October to unwrap a special surprise.

Stay tuned for more specialty evolutions!

Extra Evolutionary Info

Do you love your Ryu's current form and you don't want it to change? You can lock it in by turning off evolutions!

Do you have a Ryu line that you have had before or are not a fan of? You do have some options!

1) Check out the Ryu Trading Thread ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) and see if you can make a trade for the branch you desire.
2) You can keep your luck low and hope for a branch jump when it's time for your Ryu to evolve.
*** Please note that luck and hearts are different and keeping hearts low and "killing" your Ryu to get a different branch is inhumane and the Ryu Protection Society will be set upon you. ***

This thread was initially started by Digipoop. Thank you for starting this tracking thread!

GreyFaerie
11-30-2020, 10:55 PM
Pixie is just as I imagined her, I'm crying.

To add some new data, after turning into an egg, hatching took 30' just like the first time.

Digipoop
11-30-2020, 11:02 PM
Pixie is just as I imagined her, I'm crying.

To add some new data, after turning into an egg, hatching took 30' just like the first time.

Thank you for the info! Do you remember what the egg looked like? Unfortunately I was away those thirty minutes, haha
Also, when you have a moment, could you please take a screenshot of your evolution from the scene customization page? There it should be a little bigger and better to see :)

GreyFaerie
11-30-2020, 11:15 PM
Of couse! Here's a screenshot.

I didn't make one out of the egg, but Alister did! I don't see any differences from a common egg, which made me scared when I saw it, lol

Damn I got all hyped to see the thread under the recent posts because fresh Ryu content hell yeah and then I saw the note about the little dead one and now I just

On a happier note though, I'm happy to babysit Monday - Friday. I work from home on a computer with some long hours and keeping some forum ryus happy would be a nice change of pace

Oooh also is GreyFaerie's evolving? It's an egg again

Digipoop
11-30-2020, 11:19 PM
Of couse! Here's a screenshot.

I didn't make one out of the egg, but Alister did! I don't see any differences from a common egg, which made me scared when I saw it, lol

Perfect! Thank you and thanks, Alister !

So, it seems to be the same egg sprite? Or is this one a little taller?..

Nattiee
11-30-2020, 11:46 PM
Congrats GreyFaerie ! She�s perfect

Ice
11-30-2020, 11:50 PM
I FUCKING CALLED IT, GREYFAERIE WAS FIRST!!! :o_o:

Oh my gosh this is so exciting holy shit congrats!! :D Can't wait to see what other types of critters pop out???

kittyray
11-30-2020, 11:55 PM
I FUCKING CALLED IT, GREYFAERIE WAS FIRST!!! :o_o:

Oh my gosh this is so exciting holy shit congrats!! :D Can't wait to see what other types of critters pop out???

I wonder if that means evolutions will happen roughly in the order of eggs. It might track that the sooner you hatched, the sooner people started interacting so the more there would be, which would lead directly to it? Let's keep an eye on the others, I guess!

Ice
11-30-2020, 11:58 PM
I wonder if that means evolutions will happen roughly in the order of eggs. It might track that the sooner you hatched, the sooner people started interacting so the more there would be, which would lead directly to it? Let's keep an eye on the others, I guess!

If a lot of it has to do with interaction amount, then it's definitely correlated simply due to the fact that GreyFaerie had hers the longest and everyone had to interact with hers to get theirs and from there it spiderwebs out into 2nd, 3rd gen etc. The more recent a ryu, the less interactions it will have logged historically right? :o We probably should track some of the older ryus for sure!

Rylai
12-01-2020, 12:05 AM
I wonder if the frequency of you interacting with other people's Ryus is also a factor, or if it only matters how often your own Ryu is being interacted with?

Digipoop
12-01-2020, 12:07 AM
I wonder if the frequency of you interacting with other people's Ryus is also a factor, or if it only matters how often your own Ryu is being interacted with?

I'm guessing it's a combination of both!

kittyray
12-01-2020, 12:07 AM
If a lot of it has to do with interaction amount, then it's definitely correlated simply due to the fact that GreyFaerie had hers the longest and everyone had to interact with hers to get theirs and from there it spiderwebs out into 2nd, 3rd gen etc. The more recent a ryu, the less interactions it will have logged historically right? :o We probably should track some of the older ryus for sure!

So reading Bat's posts again:

That's an interesting observation. I didn't want the Ryugotchis to be just another userbar that users could just collect and discard, so I built in consequences for neglecting them. Your luck depletes, and it becomes unlikely to impossible for your Ryugotchi to evolve. It would have to be treated well through a reincarnation cycle to make up for the luck deficit in order to evolve later. Certain scenes are tied to later evolutions as well. We've also planned to utilize the stats we've collected to reward users with relevant userbars in the future, so it pays to love your Ryus!

Fortunately, the vast majority of you are doing an excellent job taking care of your and each other's Ryus. That community outreach is going to result in a lot of high-luck evolutions when the time comes! Whether it's you, or other folks in the community - every little bit helps!

Yep! There's a chance that your Ryugotchi can evolve after a certain point. It's not guaranteed to happen every time, but the amount of care that was given to your Ryu directly impacts the likelihood of it evolving. What Ice; said.

So if I had to guess, interactions increase some sort of luck quotient and neglect decreases it. Every time there's an update, there's a chance any given Ryu will evolve, but the value of the chance is based on how much luck the Ryu has. So if more care = more luck, then let's get eyes open. Also probably worth considering how active the parent is because more active means the Ryu is more likely to be seen, even if born a little later.

GreyFaerie
12-01-2020, 12:15 AM
I wonder if the amount or type of luck (Interactions with my ryu or interactions with a foreign ryu) will affect the type of evolution.
Wouldn't it be interesting if there is more than one possibility? I mean, maybe we don't all have the same evolution sequences...

Digipoop
12-01-2020, 12:25 AM
I wonder if the amount or type of luck (Interactions with my ryu or interactions with a foreign ryu) will affect the type of evolution.
Wouldn't it be interesting if there is more than one possibility? I mean, maybe we don't all have the same evolution sequences...

On one hand, I'm hoping there are different evos! On the other I also want a long snake :P

Bat
12-01-2020, 12:26 AM
There's at least one more evolution in the current branch of Ryugotchi, and there's a chance to encounter a separate branch altogether. GreyFaerie's luck was maxed out, which was a spectacular surprise! They've taken excellent care of their Ryugotchi. If other people do the same, then they're practically guaranteed an evolution. I'm taken aback at how quickly all of you figured this stuff out!

kittyray
12-01-2020, 12:44 AM
So this was the earliest parent list I could find, not including mod squad.

Ariealle ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Digipoop ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
GreyFaerie ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Ice ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
kittyray ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Nyanobyte ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

GreyFaerie's evolved, so let's see if these folks are next!

Ice
12-01-2020, 01:07 AM
I'm taken aback at how quickly all of you figured this stuff out!

also us: backgrounds ?? how ??? huh ?????? :o_o:

GreyFaerie
12-01-2020, 01:16 AM
What does in the current branch of Ryugotchi mean??? I am happy with my pixie BUT I would love that these things could be collected. Like a collection gallery. Something like a family tree of the different evolutions and the different branches.

also us: backgrounds ?? how ??? huh ?????? :o_o:

I still don't have the moon background.
Bat gave, and Bat hath taken away

Bat
12-01-2020, 01:23 AM
There's something of a family tree! Everyone is on one branch right now, but GreyFaerie is further along it. That's not the only branch though!

You're close to getting it, GreyFaerie! As are several other people. I wish that I could say more, but it'll be pretty obvious in time!

RealisticError
12-01-2020, 01:26 AM
that's so exciting! congrats on the noodle boy!

Buizel
12-01-2020, 01:27 AM
This has probably already been said, but it's really nice to see how delicate and complex this new userbar is! :)

Now, where's the cockroach hotel I can leave my Ryu in for the next 28 days? :rolleyes:

Double.Trouble
12-01-2020, 01:29 AM
Ooohh this is exciting!

GreyFaerie
12-01-2020, 01:32 AM
This has probably already been said, but it's really nice to see how delicate and complex this new userbar is! :)

Now, where's the cockroach hotel I can leave my Ryu in for the next 28 days? :rolleyes:
You want it, you got it. ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Buizel
12-01-2020, 01:36 AM
You want it, you got it. ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

I forgot about that board haha. Funnily enough, I tend to go through the list of owners anyway and take care of any Ryu's I see just because I'm on CK too much. :P

Also, congrats on your Ryu's evolution!

kittyray
12-01-2020, 01:38 AM
My understanding is something like this:

Or maybe "everybody is on one branch" means the split doesn't happen until after getting the snakey evolution?

Buizel
12-01-2020, 01:49 AM
I wonder if there's a branch for neglect? I'd never do it, but maybe the Ryu turns into a skeleton or something.

GreyFaerie
12-01-2020, 01:57 AM
I wonder if there's a branch for neglect? I'd never do it, but maybe the Ryu turns into a skeleton or something.

Nope, I don't think there is any payoff for neglecting the Ryus. Bat has already warned us that they may die and in fact, some have already died in recent days.

That's an interesting observation. I didn't want the Ryugotchis to be just another userbar that users could just collect and discard, so I built in consequences for neglecting them. Your luck depletes, and it becomes unlikely to impossible for your Ryugotchi to evolve. It would have to be treated well through a reincarnation cycle to make up for the luck deficit in order to evolve later. Certain scenes are tied to later evolutions as well. We've also planned to utilize the stats we've collected to reward users with relevant userbars in the future, so it pays to love your Ryus!

Until a moment ago, there was a glitch in the code that resurrected Ryugotchis for bed time! They weren't dead as long as they were in bed. Whoops!

It's a cruel world for neglected Ryus. Just like the abandoned Digimon, Nanos and Tamagotchis we've left in our dressers, desks and storage bins, a Ryugotchi will fizzle out if they're discarded.

Fortunately, the vast majority of you are doing an excellent job taking care of your and each other's Ryus. That community outreach is going to result in a lot of high-luck evolutions when the time comes! Whether it's you, or other folks in the community - every little bit helps!

The consequence mechanic is what makes it a robust experience! The Ryugotchi userbar isn't one that you can collect and toss away if you want to fully benefit from the customization it has to offer.

A few users have let their Ryugotchis die. One of them has yet to resurrect them. Just a sad little tombstone surrounded by its own waste.

Sorry for the mentioned, Bat! Don't hate me :c

Unown
12-01-2020, 02:01 AM
Oh so we should be taking care of our Ryus from now on?

I've been relatively busy late to read up on all the information on the forum T.T

The last I thought we were supposed to leave our Ryus so that others can feed/clean up poop for the userbar.

It's okay to start cleaning up after my own now?

Rylai
12-01-2020, 02:03 AM
I think that the dead Ryus are probably because their owners didn't add them to the list that Ice maintains on the other thread. :(

I wonder if there's a way to find all of these forgotten Ryus?

This kind of reminds me of stuck pets in the Pound, lol.

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

Oh so we should be taking care of our Ryus from now on?

I've been relatively busy late to read up on all the information on the forum T.T

The last I thought we were supposed to leave our Ryus so that others can feed/clean up poop for the userbar.

It's okay to start cleaning up after my own now?

I think that there should be no shortage of Ryus for prospective owners to take care of since the list has like 100+ Ryus, and I find that even 15-20 minutes past the :00 or :30 there are still some poops to clean!

Bat
12-01-2020, 02:09 AM
There's a karma penalty for neglect! Your Ryugotchi won't evolve on its normal schedule if it isn't taken care of. That's the only consequence, but it's a sad one.

hissi
12-01-2020, 02:25 AM
There's a karma penalty for neglect! Your Ryugotchi won't evolve on its normal schedule if it isn't taken care of. That's the only consequence, but it's a sad one.
since karma/luck loss is permanent (to my understanding) if a ryu is neglected for a few days but then taken care of for an infinite amount of time, the neglect still isn't cancelled out, right? and wait times between evolutions are extended based on luck + some degree of randomness?

also are we allowed to ask how bad our luck is :cold: not sure if i should take mine off the list and get a fresh start lol

valora
12-01-2020, 03:09 AM
Omg little Pixie is adorable ;___;
I love how much thought was put into the Ryus, their evolutions and backgrounds! Excited to see if anyone gets the second 'branch' :O

TsUNaMy WaVe
12-01-2020, 04:24 AM
New evolution!!! that's so cool!
Congrats to Pixie and GrayFaerie!

I'm really curious what the other evo's look like!

Mario2302
12-01-2020, 05:58 AM
New evolution!!! that's so cool!
Congrats to Pixie and GrayFaerie!

I'm really curious what the other evo's look like!

i think it's safe to assume we all are :D :o_o:

Erik.
12-01-2020, 09:51 AM
OMG Greyfaerie congrats :O :O :O She looks way too cute

GreyFaerie
12-01-2020, 10:10 AM
I was thinking... if evolution is a calculation dependent on the interactions that our Ryu accumulates, regardless of whether its owner cares for it or not, that means that there is a number as a goal. For example 100 interaction. At this point there would be no difference between Ariealle and me, just a couple of hours ... and if we add that you can only interact once every half hour, it would only be a few interactions ...

To that we must add "luck". How could that be calculated...?
I guess I'll win more luck if I take care of my ryu quickly, just drop half a heart. And I will gain less luck or lose luck if I let their hearts get too low. if it were just luck, of a certain amount, we would all get the same evolutions ...

I don't know, I'm guessing. Does what I say make sense? haha

Guil
12-01-2020, 10:23 AM
Oooo thats so cool, cant wait to see more! Congrats to GreyFaerie for being the Ryu pioneer!!

Alister
12-01-2020, 10:36 AM
Aww yeah congrats GreyFaerie! I was a slight bit worried that egg screenshot was indicative of bad news and I accidentally put you on blast for it, but I was much more assured that you've been a great Ryu parent and figured it was a positive change.

This is all so fun and exciting. I love the nuance put into their care and evolution.

Okay, so a bit of random speculation: I have (I think) all the available backgrounds. Maybe they get unlocked by caring for your Ryugotchi at different times or at different places in the forum.

Moon Walk: Late night interactions maybe? I'm on pretty late at night and have definitely cared for my Ryu in some nocturnal hours.

Painteriffic: Interacting while at the Creativity Corner? Do all of us who have been posting regularly in the NaNoWriNo threads have the paint background / is there anyone who has the background that has not been in the Creativity Corner? I've definitely cared for mine and other Ryugotchis while on the threads there.

Ariealle
12-01-2020, 10:59 AM
I was thinking... if evolution is a calculation dependent on the interactions that our Ryu accumulates, regardless of whether its owner cares for it or not, that means that there is a number as a goal. For example 100 interaction. At this point there would be no difference between Ariealle and me, just a couple of hours ... and if we add that you can only interact once every half hour, it would only be a few interactions ...

To that we must add "luck". How could that be calculated...?
I guess I'll win more luck if I take care of my ryu quickly, just drop half a heart. And I will gain less luck or lose luck if I let their hearts get too low. if it were just luck, of a certain amount, we would all get the same evolutions ...

I don't know, I'm guessing. Does what I say make sense? haha

I understand what you are saying. If it is time based, there should be another one around 1:30 NST.
If luck based, I truly have not interacted with my own Ryu all that much. Whenever I go to check, she is full. Even trying to login around refresh times she is still full. I'm just slow. The passed few days, however, I've been trying my best to go through the list at least a couple times. This will be interesting enough to find out. Still happy to see your Pixie roaming about! I do a double-take every time I see her as I'm like, wtf did I just see? A happy Ryu. :)

Koto
12-01-2020, 11:38 AM
My understanding is something like this:

Or maybe "everybody is on one branch" means the split doesn't happen until after getting the snakey evolution?

Ooooh taken in tandem with:

There's something of a family tree! Everyone is on one branch right now, but GreyFaerie is further along it. That's not the only branch though!

You're close to getting it, GreyFaerie! As are several other people. I wish that I could say more, but it'll be pretty obvious in time!

it makes me wonder if there's players who will end up on different branches altogether due to how they interact with their/other Ryu? So people may end up with final evolutions that are totally different?

NOW IM WORRIED because if my final evolution isn't a bunny, I will be one sad panda.

Also! Congrats GreyFaerie on Pixie becoming the cutest little snek! I want to boop her snoooot <3

lagrima
12-01-2020, 11:50 AM
I was happy to just take care of my and other people's Ryus in hopes of getting new backgrounds but the fact that Ryus can evolve is really exciting and creative :D

Da Plushee Boree
12-01-2020, 12:07 PM
congrats GreyFaerie!! :D !!
Your ryu is beautiful, omg!

Can't wait for little Leon to grow strong!

Peanutface
12-01-2020, 12:22 PM
Oh no...............our babies will be growing up. But they are so cute!!!!!

m5chu
12-01-2020, 02:17 PM
Oh wooww!! that is Amazing Congrats! the first evolution!

Saturnine
12-01-2020, 05:54 PM
Congrats on being ck's first ryu evo! She looks a lot like a serperior (which is totally lit)
I'm also extremely curious to see all the branching evos. I'm patient though, and it'll come soon enough (since thanks to everyone mine is always taken care of whenever I check on him :$ and I do take a look on eveyone else's when I'm reading any thread)

Double.Trouble
12-01-2020, 05:58 PM
Is luck based on if I take care of my own Ryu or other people's?

Often I find my Ryu already has full hearts, so I can only catch mine in needing of poop scooping and feeding once in a while, but I have been surfing boards and taking care of other Ryu often.

Erik.
12-01-2020, 06:09 PM
Is luck based on if I take care of my own Ryu or other people's?

Often I find my Ryu already has full hearts, so I can only catch mine in needing of poop scooping and feeding once in a while, but I have been surfing boards and taking care of other Ryu often.

I'm the exact opposite. Mine's always fed it seems.

Unown
12-01-2020, 08:04 PM
Almost all the time I log on my Ryu already has its poop cleaned and hearts full.

Do I necessarily have to be cleaning my own Ryu's poop to ensure it's not neglected?

I assumed that if my Ryu isn't at 0 hearts it means it isn't neglected.
Bat

Bat
12-01-2020, 08:08 PM
Yep! If your Ryugotchi hasn't been left without hearts, then you're in good shape.

My name is Yoshikage Kira
12-01-2020, 09:13 PM
I'm the exact opposite. Mine's always fed it seems.

Same
Especially the last day, I haven't seen mine with anything less than full hearts. Haven't really scooped anyone else's poop either.
Thank you invisible babysitter

Da Plushee Boree
12-03-2020, 12:08 PM
Don't know if you can see him! But i was out when the novel bar was given (thank you, it's beautiful c': !!!) and Leon was hidden between 12~36 hours, resulting on him beign with 4 poops and no hearts

Quickly cleaned and fullfilled his hearts and i still saw him sitting sad when in new windows sometimes, i keep playing with him as he won't receive food, but this makes me think about a happyness system that is not shown and it's not related to the hearts, maybe we should add 'happyness' as a conditionant for their evolutions? As neglecting affects the way they evolve, Leon will be late, but what if this happyness can be linked to how they evolve?

Ryus that eat more than play evolve into something A ~ Ryus that play more than eat evolve into something B

??

EDIT:
Played, don't know if 5 or 10 times with him, with full hearts and he's walking around not sitting anymore

Digipoop
12-03-2020, 01:41 PM
Don't know if you can see him! But i was out when the novel bar was given (thank you, it's beautiful c': !!!) and Leon was hidden between 12~36 hours, resulting on him beign with 4 poops and no hearts

Quickly cleaned and fullfilled his hearts and i still saw him sitting sad when in new windows sometimes, i keep playing with him as he won't receive food, but this makes me think about a happyness system that is not shown and it's not related to the hearts, maybe we should add 'happyness' as a conditionant for their evolutions? As neglecting affects the way they evolve, Leon will be late, but what if this happyness can be linked to how they evolve?

Ryus that eat more than play evolve into something A ~ Ryus that play more than eat evolve into something B

??

EDIT:
Played, don't know if 5 or 10 times with him, with full hearts and he's walking around not sitting anymore

Thank you for documenting this ! Perhaps when your Ryu evolves it will have a different evolution?

Nattiee
12-03-2020, 10:59 PM

??

EDIT:

Your tantrum Ryu looks exactly like me when I don�t get my way.

So happy you got Leon back to full hearts.
#LongLiveLeon

Bat
12-03-2020, 11:18 PM
Sorry again about dropping your userbars, Da Plushee Boree! I made sure that your Ryu was extra-lucky to make up for their bout of sadness, and gave you a new scene as well.

Da Plushee Boree
12-03-2020, 11:44 PM
Sorry again about dropping your userbars, Da Plushee Boree! I made sure that your Ryu was extra-lucky to make up for their bout of sadness, and gave you a new scene as well.

Oh Gosh!! Thank you very much Bat! This was so unexpected! And i'm loving it with all my heart! Made my night! Thank you!!!

Flordibel
12-03-2020, 11:46 PM
Da Plushee Boree now we match :3c

Stardust
12-03-2020, 11:47 PM
Ooh Da Plushee Boree you've got an egg now.. Leon's gonna evolve soon :O

Digipoop
12-03-2020, 11:48 PM
So exciting, I wonder if it's the same Ryu *___*

Da Plushee Boree
12-03-2020, 11:50 PM
I'm so exited now! Can't wait to see what it will be! *many hearts*
Flordibel hearts for the win! This bg it's so cute!

Digipoop , my dear, took a bigger ss!

Thank you for reporting everything :love_heart:

Ariealle
12-03-2020, 11:50 PM
I came back at the perfect time!!!! Congrats on your new egg bb Da Plushee Boree!!! <33333 What will it be!!

Digipoop
12-04-2020, 12:29 AM
I'm so exited now! Can't wait to see what it will be! *many hearts*
Flordibel hearts for the win! This bg it's so cute!

Digipoop , my dear, took a bigger ss!

Thank you for reporting everything :love_heart:

❤❤❤

Thank you for large pic, updating first post!

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Leon hatched!!! Congratulations!

Da Plushee Boree
12-04-2020, 12:38 AM
Oooohhhh!! He's beautifulll!!! *cries*
A little Leon Amphithere, i'm so in love!
GreyFaerie, we're Ryu sisters!

---
New ss just in case!

Digipoop
12-04-2020, 12:47 AM
Oooohhhh!! He's beautifulll!!! *cries*
A little Leon Amphithere, i'm so in love!
GreyFaerie, we're Ryu sisters!

Gonna join the Amphithere club too *___*

kittyray
12-04-2020, 01:02 AM
Da Plushee Boree Congrats! Between the evo and the scene looking really fab!

Ice
12-04-2020, 01:09 AM
Congrats Boree on snake and the new background!!! ^.^

And the sleeping snake looks SO cute ahhh I really wonder what the next evolutionary branch will be... *thinking* hope there are some more mammalian types, I would kill for a rabbit or fox typed one!

Mario2302
12-04-2020, 01:43 AM
congratz Da Plushee Boree, Leon looks amazing in his new evolution and with his new BG :)

xmilo
12-04-2020, 02:06 AM
Congratulations on the evolution and the new bg! Looks dope!

koopatrooper
12-04-2020, 03:22 AM
It's so exciting. The more this goes on the more I want Joppa to be in good shape so he can evolve.

GreyFaerie
12-04-2020, 05:24 AM
@FELICIDADES Da Plushee Boree!!!
Leson is so beautiful!! and with that background with hearts it is so adorable !! me vuelvo loca!

Rylai
12-04-2020, 09:35 AM
OMG is nattiee's Ryu evolving??? It has the new background too!

Digipoop
12-04-2020, 09:42 AM

It is! Super exciting!!

Da Plushee Boree
12-04-2020, 11:08 AM
thank you guys!!!
Leon is my little treasure :strawberry:

I'm so excited to see all Ryus evolving! Keep up with the interactions!!

*explodes in jasjkfhshfkjsdbvds*

Ariealle
12-04-2020, 11:13 AM

Ahh yes! Congrats nattiee! Come online so your lil' cutie can hatch!!

GreyFaerie
12-04-2020, 11:15 AM
An egg with a background of hearts I'm in love *cry*
I wonder if it is from the same branch. Will the background be a clue to some new evolution?

kittyray
12-04-2020, 11:51 AM
oooh, this is so exciting to see more and more evolve!

Pidgey
12-04-2020, 12:07 PM
nattiee

I think yours is evolving:o

GreyFaerie
12-04-2020, 12:09 PM
Nattiee is online! another baby will evolve at any moment aaahhh

Mario2302
12-04-2020, 12:36 PM
i'm so excited with all these evo's :o

*stalks nattiee's profile*

Nattiee
12-04-2020, 03:29 PM
Hello, yes I am here.
It looks like my Dragonite is reverse evolving. I now have a beautiful Dragonair :)

ty for everyone who has been giving my Ryu all the love and attention when I'm AFK ! <3

GreyFaerie
12-04-2020, 03:32 PM
Your baby is beautiful Nattiee! Congratulations !! The Ryus already have 3 older sisters and brothers!

Double.Trouble
12-04-2020, 03:52 PM
Congrats!!

Stardust
12-04-2020, 04:01 PM
Congrats on your Ryu's evolution nattiee!! :D
These are so exciting! Can't wait to see whose Ryu will be next

Double.Trouble
12-04-2020, 07:39 PM
Nyanobyte about to get an evolution? :o

kittyray
12-04-2020, 07:40 PM
Nyanobyte about to get an evolution? :o

Looks like you, too!

Nyanobyte
12-04-2020, 07:40 PM
AHH! ARDYN IS AN EGG!??!?! :D
I love this scene so much the little hearts ;.;

Digipoop
12-04-2020, 07:58 PM
Double.Trouble did you just hatch a Ryu again?....

Da Plushee Boree
12-04-2020, 08:00 PM
It might take a while to update! Leon was still a Ryu when he just hatched and suddenly changed his Form :)!

HI guys!

Double.Trouble
12-04-2020, 08:04 PM
Double.Trouble did you just hatch a Ryu again?....

I have no idea! I went to go on Neo for like 10 minutes, and returned and saw my Ryu with the hearts BG and at 2/4 hearts. Before I briefly got off ck, she was at 4/4. Then people said she was an egg for a bit.
Mine has been taken care of quite consistently by others and myself so not sure haha.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

It might take a while to update! Leon was still a Ryu when he just hatched and suddenly changed his Form :)!

HI guys!

Ahh ok! Hopefully that's the case.

Digipoop
12-04-2020, 08:12 PM
I've got a wild theory...

Your Ryu evolves after hitting a certain amount of interactions. If a substantial amount are your own and the hearts didn't dip too low then you move on to the next form. If not, then upon reaching a certain interaction threshold you "reincarnate" and try again.

But also Double.Trouble you got the hearts scene

Or maybe you've unlocked a new form that hasn't loaded yet??

Ariealle
12-04-2020, 08:15 PM
I see so many new things! Congrats on the evos or.. re-births? and backgrounds! Very intrigued on how to get a new egg still.

Double.Trouble
12-04-2020, 08:22 PM
"There's a chance that your Ryugotchi can evolve after a certain point. It's not guaranteed to happen every time, but the amount of care that was given to your Ryu directly impacts the likelihood of it evolving"
From Bat, so maybe mine wasn't lucky enough just yet :P

Nattiee
12-04-2020, 10:56 PM
"There's a chance that your Ryugotchi can evolve after a certain point. It's not guaranteed to happen every time, but the amount of care that was given to your Ryu directly impacts the likelihood of it evolving"

Soon! I can feel it in my bones!
I'm just gonna go around and randomly play with Ryu's regardless of hearts. Wonder if that will help move some evos along

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

@Double.Trouble you're an egg!!!!!!

xmilo
12-04-2020, 11:08 PM

yours have evolved now!!

envious of all you guys! just wanted to clarify, only your interactions with your own ryu are considered?

GreyFaerie
12-04-2020, 11:12 PM
My heart can't take another disappointment. :'C

Double.Trouble
12-04-2020, 11:43 PM
yours have evolved now!!

envious of all you guys! just wanted to clarify, only your interactions with your own ryu are considered?

Really? It's still appearing as a regular Ryu to me :o

kittyray
12-04-2020, 11:51 PM

I saw it and it was an egg a second time, but once again, seems back to original. Wonder what's going on!

motherfucker
12-04-2020, 11:53 PM
I saw it and it was an egg a second time, but once again, seems back to original. Wonder what's going on!

Did he press “B”?

Nattiee
12-04-2020, 11:54 PM
The little Ryu that could! It�s trying !

Everyone get out your Pom poms and let�s give DT�s Ryu some moral support!

Double.Trouble
12-04-2020, 11:58 PM
Did he press “B”?

Or maybe she's holding an eviolite :P

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

I think mine is just like Ash's Pikachu, she never wants to evolve lol

xmilo
12-05-2020, 01:03 AM

oh no!! i thought an egg is a guaranteed evolution! sorry for your loss.

TsUNaMy WaVe
12-05-2020, 04:17 AM
Congrats on everyone that got their evolved Ryu! This is so exciting ^~^

Pidgey
12-05-2020, 03:54 PM
Looks like Ice is going to evolve too.
Double.Trouble looks like yours evolved after all.

Congrats ♡♡

Also congrats kittyray
Stardust omg soo many new evos x) so jealous

I keep poking mine hoping he's next ahahaha x) one day ahahaha

Nyanobyte
12-05-2020, 03:57 PM
So many new babies! :D
Congrats everyone!

Nattiee
12-05-2020, 04:02 PM
Congrats everyone so exciting!!!

koopatrooper
12-05-2020, 04:05 PM
Its a little ways away, however. I do hope that my lil buddy grows up, Maybe the kid can look like a dragon bug or something.

Digipoop
12-05-2020, 04:10 PM
It seems like the new scene is connected to evolution somehow - I wonder if everyone who has an evolved Ryu also has the hearts scene?

GreyFaerie
12-05-2020, 04:13 PM
I'm so excited for all these evos! This means that many more are coming! Many waves of evos! OMG! I already want to see if any other branches appear!

Double.Trouble Your baby made us wait too long but is finally with us! Congratulations!

kittyray
12-05-2020, 04:15 PM
Holy shit I'm so flippin' excited for my evo. ;_;

Clodsire
12-05-2020, 04:16 PM
This is a thing? Amazing!

Charmander
12-05-2020, 04:34 PM
Congrats everyone on your new evolutions! Still waiting on mine *sign* I was able to do a tonne of interactions last night and this AM. no luck with the moon background though either even with some late night interactions. *double sigh*

Ariealle
12-05-2020, 04:34 PM
Holy shit I'm so flippin' excited for my evo. ;_;

Oh kittyray Congrats!!!! Everyone has such little cuties. Keep on going to the next one! Maybe everyone gets the same second evo, and then the 3rd is what distinguishes it? Exciting to keep finding all this stuff out.

what did i do wrong T-T did i let mine go for too long one time.

EDIT: Ice ! I'm not sure if you've got tagged yet but you have an egg. Congratulations to you as well. :)

Nattiee
12-05-2020, 04:35 PM
I'm so excited for all these evos! This means that many more are coming! Many waves of evos! OMG! I already want to see if any other branches appear!

Double.Trouble Your baby made us wait too long but is finally with us! Congratulations!

I�m not gonna say my pom pom cheer helped the evolution but I just wanna point out it evolved after the cheer so I mean... science.

m5chu
12-05-2020, 04:37 PM
This is great congrats everyone on your evos :)

GreyFaerie
12-05-2020, 04:39 PM
Oh kittyray Congrats!!!! Everyone has such little cuties. Keep on going to the next one! Maybe everyone gets the same second evo, and then the 3rd is what distinguishes it? Exciting to keep finding all this stuff out.

what did i do wrong T-T did i let mine go for too long one time.

I'm giving Yu'lei all the love I can to help her evolve. I always see her with all her hearts full so I just play with her. We need some of nattiee's magic here. ><

Ariealle
12-05-2020, 04:47 PM
I'm giving Yu'lei all the love I can to help her evolve. I always see her with all her hearts full so I just play with her. We need some of nattiee's magic here. ><

Thank you GreyFaerie. Yu'lei feels the love for certain! I think I've only cleaned up after her once today. She's always full, even refreshing the whole assumed refresh window. Aside from a few minutes past the refresh times, the majority that I've been on for, even two or three in a row there is nothing there. I've been active and I don't think I've missed a day being on, but if it truly depends on how much I have to interact with my own.. I have no idea. I guess I let her go too long in the beginning. Am I interacting with too many other ones? Is Yu'lei jealous? Is that a metre too? I wonder how many their are. Luck, Happiness, Sadness? Is it because I alternate between feeding and playing? Does that matter? Is there a tree that branches based on feeds and plays? If there is a poop, I'll scoop and play. If there is half a heart missing, I'll eat. If there is a whole heart, I'll play then eat. But now I'm just doing strictly play and have been all day (and I think a bit yesterday too), trying to trigger something. One day. :)

Double.Trouble
12-05-2020, 06:27 PM
Yay!! Thanks for cheering my little Ryu on!

Ice
12-05-2020, 08:01 PM
OMMG I HAVE A SNAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEE!!!! :o_o:

Thanks Columbidae and Ariealle for the pings!! Cream has evolved!! TT-TT

Heart background too - maybe the conditions for triggering an evolution (or maybe the first go around, at least, since Bat said there's multiple? points at which your ryu has a chance to evolve?) is equivalent with that of the heart background. It would be interesting to see if we have someone unlock the heart background but NOT have an evolution (or vice versa would be a better debunker lmao).

Ariealle
12-05-2020, 08:07 PM
OMMG I HAVE A SNAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEE!!!! :o_o:

Thanks Columbidae and Ariealle for the pings!! Cream has evolved!! TT-TT

Heart background too - maybe the conditions for triggering an evolution (or maybe the first go around, at least, since Bat said there's multiple? points at which your ryu has a chance to evolve?) is equivalent with that of the heart background. It would be interesting to see if we have someone unlock the heart background but NOT have an evolution (or vice versa would be a better debunker lmao).

Yay for snek!! Yay for Double.Trouble as well! I'm not sure if I mentioned and I apologize.

EDIT: Went back to read

Congrats everyone on your new evolutions! Still waiting on mine *sign* I was able to do a tonne of interactions last night and this AM. no luck with the moon background though either even with some late night interactions. *double sigh*

I feel you! You'll get there soon. I think it has to do with your own interactions... I have no idea though.

While going through the list I noticed Stardust had a sleeping evo if that wasn't mentioned already! Congrats. :D

Saturnine
12-05-2020, 09:57 PM
Congrats everyone! I want mine to evolve too :o_o:
I wonder if we'll get someone with a different evo though

Stardust
12-05-2020, 10:50 PM
Ooh so many new snek babies!! Congrats :3 I hope to see more of them soon!! You can do it little ryus!!

Aw Andromeda is now a snek too! They're so cute, I'm so happy they finally evolved!! ;v; And gave me a cute heart bg too. ❤️

Nyanobyte
12-05-2020, 11:34 PM
Congrats everyone on your new baby snakes!
Ariealle ! You have an egg! Congrats!!! :D

Ariealle
12-05-2020, 11:37 PM
Congrats everyone on your new baby snakes!
Ariealle ! You have an egg! Congrats!!! :D

thank you! A MF EGG! omg thank you thank you thank you base egg god thank you. i went to refresh at :35 like oh crap I missed another one. I first was like, holy shit, how did I lose two hearts? double-take. The bg came at the same time as I didn't have before, for certain.

i was just sitting here watching yt and now i haven't been able to stop watching an egg bounce. see you soon snek. :)

koopatrooper
12-05-2020, 11:38 PM
Oo so many sneks

Digipoop
12-05-2020, 11:51 PM
Well, me too now ♥

I was beginning to think I was doing something wrong

GreyFaerie
12-05-2020, 11:51 PM
Digipoop y kirari Rylai Mario2302

You also have an egg! OMG so many babies about to grow up!
Congratulations Ariealle !! Your baby is going to be the most spoiled of all♥

Rylai
12-05-2020, 11:54 PM

Thank you!! :love_heart: I am so excited!!!

I realized the little egg came with a lovely hearts background! This makes me so happy!

Ariealle
12-06-2020, 12:00 AM

Thank you!! You did some magic with nattiee there because a boat load of eggs came out! Congratulations to all the new evos. :) I can go to sleep peacefully tonight.

Digipoop
12-06-2020, 12:03 AM
OMG the animations are so cute

How's it playing with that yoyo with no arms it's so cuuuute~

GreyFaerie
12-06-2020, 12:03 AM
I'm thinking that evolution is related to how many times you play with ryus. I don't know, my mother's heart tells me that lol

And the heart bg is related to evolution. Well, with one exception ... haha ... ha ... :c

Digipoop
12-06-2020, 12:10 AM
I'm thinking that evolution is related to how many times you play with ryus. I don't know, my mother's heart tells me that lol

And the heart bg is related to evolution. Well, with one exception ... haha ... ha ... :c

Did you not get the heart bg?? Maybe it was a glitch??

GreyFaerie
12-06-2020, 12:19 AM
Did you not get the heart bg?? Maybe it was a glitch??

I suspect that the bg was unlocked with the evolution of Leon, Da Plushee Boree's ryu. And since Pixie was earlier, I just have to wait for the next evo.

Or maybe Bat just doesn't like me :C

Digipoop
12-06-2020, 12:26 AM
I suspect that the bg was unlocked with the evolution of Leon, Da Plushee Boree's ryu. And since Pixie was earlier, I just have to wait for the next evo.

nooooo!

But I think your explanation about it being introduced only after Leons evolution makes sense. And you will be the first to evolve again I'm sure!!

Ariealle
12-06-2020, 12:32 AM

My friend, I felt similar. You will get that BG I know it. I'd give mine up for you in a heartbeat.

Ice
12-06-2020, 02:24 AM
GreyFaerie I don't think it's how much YOU play with ryus (bc I sincerely rarely ever do the play interaction) - however if it's cumulative of how many interactions YOUR ryu has received across the board, that could be it instead, if other people have been playing with mine for example? ;-;

hissi
12-06-2020, 02:54 AM
You also have an egg! OMG so many babies about to grow up!oh wow, i guess my luck must've not been as bad as i thought! i can't wait to see everyone's next stage, thanks for letting me know :D

richardscoot
12-06-2020, 03:15 AM
this is amazing!

TsUNaMy WaVe
12-06-2020, 03:41 AM
Congrats on all the new evos!
My baby Zeno is probably a late bloomer just like his mom :3c

valora
12-06-2020, 04:17 AM
Congrats to all the new evolutions!! So cute *u*
Hopefully Orion might evolve soon, I want to redraw his design for the new evolution haha

Mario2302
12-06-2020, 06:51 AM

:o:o:o so excited to have a little sneckie with wings now :o

Just an idea but for keeping track it might be useful if we list the order in which the evo's have been coming in?

Nattiee
12-06-2020, 09:02 AM
woohoo more smol sneks <3

Congrats on all the new evolutions!

Ariealle
12-06-2020, 09:13 AM
:o:o:o so excited to have a little sneckie with wings now :o

Just an idea but for keeping track it might be useful if we list the order in which the evo's have been coming in?

GreyFaerie
Da Plushee Boree
nattiee
Nyanobyte
1. Double.Trouble - Hatched a Ryu
Ice
kittyray
Stardust
2. Double.Trouble - That turned into Snek
Ariealle
Digipoop
kiari
Rylai
Mario2303

I just went through in order by who got tagged. Digipoop, where did we go wrong to evo so late? You were right after me. :(

Digipoop
12-06-2020, 11:41 AM
GreyFaerie
Da Plushee Boree
nattiee
Nyanobyte
1. Double.Trouble - Hatched a Ryu
Ice
kittyray
Stardust
2. Double.Trouble - That turned into Snek
Ariealle
Digipoop
kiari
Rylai
Mario2303

I just went through in order by who got tagged. Digipoop, where did we go wrong to evo so late? You were right after me. :(

Thank you for this list, it's good to visually see the order of evolutions! Maybe we were less active in clicking others? To be fair we all evolved within days

Pidgey
12-06-2020, 11:57 AM
I want my little baby to Evo x). I keep checking.
I stay up late to care for Ryus and wake up early. Hoping it helps my chances.
I was inactive for a few days... figured maybe I need to catch up.

Looks like Guil , Erik. and Alister are all evoing too.

Edit TsUNaMy WaVe and valora

are also evolving.

Congratulations!!!

*Pokes Geo* you were one of the first, youve been out of your egg long enough! ahahahah

GreyFaerie
12-06-2020, 12:14 PM
This has become a competition haha ​​I never find ryus to take care of. Everyone is doing such a good job being uncles and aunts ❤️

Alister
12-06-2020, 12:21 PM
Ahhhh so exciting! I was hoping Mimik would be soon since he originally hatched just a few days into the Ryugotchi release.

Pidgey
12-06-2020, 12:25 PM
Mommy list:

Alister✅ ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Ariealle✅ ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Columbidae ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Digipoop✅ ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
GreyFaerie✅ ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Ice✅ ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
kittyray✅ ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Mario2302✅ ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Nyanobyte✅ ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Peanutface ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Valora✅ ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

One of the first lists of Ryus.
✅ = Evoed. Removed staff.
Peanutface we are late bloomers ahahahaha

TsUNaMy WaVe
12-06-2020, 12:31 PM
Omg Zeno is evolving!!!!!! ahhhh I'm so excited!!

valora
12-06-2020, 12:55 PM
aah I have a tiny snake-dragon friend now
the evolutions are so exciting, I wonder if anyone will get the other branch :O

Erik.
12-06-2020, 12:55 PM
Yay my dragon evolved into a wyrm :D He needs a new name though because he looks nothing like this anymore:

Is the name Nemo already taken?

Edit: it's not, so Ice could you please change Arokh to Nemo in the parent list? ^^

Ariealle
12-06-2020, 01:15 PM
I want my little baby to Evo x). I keep checking.
I stay up late to care for Ryus and wake up early. Hoping it helps my chances.
I was inactive for a few days... figured maybe I need to catch up.

Looks like Guil , Erik. and Alister are all evoing too.

Edit TsUNaMy WaVe and valora

are also evolving.

Congratulations!!!

*Pokes Geo* you were one of the first, youve been out of your egg long enough! ahahahah

GOOD LUCK TO GEO! I just cleaned up for you so we are on the right path. :) Congratulations as well to all the new evos! It's like first hatch all over again. *wipes tear*

edit: I'm a numbers person and this pleased me very much. [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Guil
12-06-2020, 01:36 PM
OOOOOOOOO TAKATO IS NOW A SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

also got the hearts bg!!! i dont know if the solution has been 100% found for it yet but im pretty sure takato was never under 3 full hearts the whole time so that might be a good benchmark for the bg

Erik.
12-06-2020, 01:41 PM
OOOOOOOOO TAKATO IS NOW A SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

also got the hearts bg!!! i dont know if the solution has been 100% found for it yet but im pretty sure takato was never under 3 full hearts the whole time so that might be a good benchmark for the bg

I thought you get the bg automatically when they evolve. Also congrats!

kittyray
12-06-2020, 01:44 PM
I though you get the bg automatically when they evolve. Also congrats!

That seems to be the case for everybody except GreyFaerie, but that was our first evolution so it's possible that has somethign to do with it.

Nattiee
12-06-2020, 02:00 PM
For those who now have evolved, what BG were you using when it happened? And do you have the hearts BG now?

Edit to say: I cant remember what I was using but I think it was Surf's Up.

Nyanobyte
12-06-2020, 02:06 PM
I had the Greener Pastures when mine evolved & unlocked the hearts scene.

On the Unlock & Care guide there was a brief discussion on the hearts scene and I had said "Maybe a certain number of hearts filled happen to coincide with raising luck enough to possibly get an evolution?" & Bat liked it, so that may be a hint. I was just going with it unlocks when your Ryu evolves/is capable of evolving and that it ties into how much luck you've raised/hearts you've earned.

Also wondering if its possible to unlock before evolution, since Double.Trouble had the scene and an egg, but didn't evolve the first time. So maybe they had enough luck to get the scene and an egg but not necessarily enough to push the evolution? So you can maybe hit a point where you're high enough in hearts/luck to get the scene and -maybe- an egg, but also maybe not an egg? Im guessing at this point but its my theory.

Also congrats on all the new baby snakes! A whole bunch seem to be popping up! :love_heart:

kittyray
12-06-2020, 02:06 PM
For those who now have evolved, what BG were you using when it happened? And do you have the hearts BG now?

I was using the moon and do now have hearts.

TsUNaMy WaVe
12-06-2020, 03:22 PM

I used the moon one. And yes I do have the hearts bg now.

Mario2302
12-06-2020, 03:33 PM

i actually can't remember either but i think the winter funderland.
and yes i did get the Hearts A-plenty BG

valora
12-06-2020, 04:29 PM

I was using Painterrific and now have the Hearts BG ^^
I think I have all of them but the Moon BG, which still evades me :(

Lapis
12-06-2020, 04:34 PM
the hearts BG is so cute! I hope I unlock another BG soon 0:

Alister
12-06-2020, 04:45 PM
Just confirming, I got the hearts BG too when Mimik evolved. I just switched back to the moon BG

Peanutface
12-06-2020, 05:10 PM
I was so happy being a baby and now I depressed because I think there is something wrong with me. Oh well....I was always a late bloomer!!!!

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Do we know what makes the evolution take place????

Ariealle
12-06-2020, 06:05 PM
I was so happy being a baby and now I depressed because I think there is something wrong with me. Oh well....I was always a late bloomer!!!!

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Do we know what makes the evolution take place????

You'll get there soon! Cashew doesn't leave much of a mess when passing by. We think and have been possibly hinted towards how much hearts you gain, in addition to taking care of your own Ryu. (Maybe something like fill 25 hearts, half hearts carry over into next time and don't count as full hearts, idk just a thought we brainstorming). I had a hard time but I was going through the list like crazy. I'm unfortunately competitive by nature and I love a good race, so I'm going off the walls trying to figure this out (can tell how much else I really have to do...). I think the only (maybe hopefully) problem was that I didn't interact with mine enough, she just never needed care when I checked.
Make more of a note to visit your Cashew once you login, or if you happen to start cleaning up after others, check on yours as well. :)

Peanutface
12-06-2020, 06:08 PM
I visit the list a few times a day. I was just on the list cleaning up a lot of poop. They is always work to be done. I am sure my turn will come

Pidgey
12-12-2020, 09:14 AM
It's been almost a week since we've had an evolution?

Maybe they come in waves? In the beginning we were adding new Ryus to the list daily so it must be a manual thing?

I'm still curious if there's something special/specific we have to do. Or maybe some of us aren't destined for evolution.

In 2 days the first Batch of Ryus will be 1 month old! I'm still very curious of their life cycle too x)
So many unknowns

Pidgey
12-14-2020, 01:05 PM
It's alot of our Ryus 1 month birthdays today

And GEO is evolving?!?!?!?!

I'm so happy right now!!
Peanutface you have an egg too!!!!!

Peanutface
12-14-2020, 01:09 PM
Hooray, and thank you for letting me know. I wonder when she will hatch????

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

I am upset. My little egg is hungry

Digipoop
12-14-2020, 01:19 PM
Congratulations on your new eggs, Columbidae and Judy!! I wonder if the evolution will be the same :o

TsUNaMy WaVe
12-14-2020, 01:26 PM
Congrats on the new eggs! Maybe those evos will be different

Peanutface
12-14-2020, 02:32 PM
Well I did hatch but I hatched into the same little Cashew I always was. I am not wormy

Alister
12-14-2020, 02:39 PM
Well I did hatch but I hatched into the same little Cashew I always was. I am not wormy

that's so odd. I wonder if a ryu hatching into its original form is actually the start of a different evolution path than the snakey ryus.

Peanutface
12-14-2020, 02:53 PM
Well we all seem to have a new mystery to solve.

Beth77
12-14-2020, 03:43 PM
I keep popping in randomly to take care of Daisy and any others I come across. Still no evo though.
Not sure if it has been mentioned but maybe it isn't just how many hearts you achieve but if you have to achieve X amount by feeding, and X amount by playing. Just a theory.

Ariealle
12-14-2020, 04:00 PM
Columbidae ! Congratulations! I see an egg!
Peanutface - Digipoop... Or.. Double.Trouble... I cannot remember at this exact moment, please forgive me. One of them had this happen as well. They had an egg, hatched a dragon, and then it turned into a wormy later on. Which was, weird??? I hope that is the same case for you as well.
Beth77 your theory is right on track! A combination. Thinking though most of it has to come from your own self for the evo though. I think anyway. It would make sense in the case of Majin, who was not on the Parent List, and already has themselves an evo.

Double.Trouble
12-14-2020, 04:11 PM
Peanutface yeah mine hatched...twice? And was a Ryu both times. Next day I logged in she was a snake though!

Peanutface
12-14-2020, 06:29 PM
Well I will try logging out and logging back in again. Thanks for the tip

Sephora
12-14-2020, 08:56 PM
Congrats kopiko ! You have the hearts-a-plenty scene too.

Third evolution egg we've seen today :)

kopiko
12-14-2020, 11:22 PM
Woah! I did not realised this happened until i was tagged. I do not remember doing any much interactions for the past 13 or so hours.

But it looks like mine is still a ryuu?

Rylai
12-14-2020, 11:40 PM
Maybe an egg is a necessary but not sufficient condition to get an evolution?

So something like, you need an egg to evolve, but it then takes a certain amount of luck to hatch into a Snake and not the original form.

Pidgey
12-14-2020, 11:58 PM
I think there was an issue with the last one that evoed. I think maybe the Evo is automatically, but the actual evolution has to be done Manually?

Maybe Bat can give us a hint about them.

PrettySarcastic
12-15-2020, 12:00 AM
I think there was an issue with the last one that evoed. I think maybe the Evo is automatically, but the actual evolution has to be done Manually?

I assure you nothing is manual unless an error occurs and Bat has to fix something. :)

Pidgey
12-15-2020, 12:03 AM
I'm curious why this same thing happened before then... maybe we just get a new egg every 30 days and we didn't actually evolve our Ryus....

I'm stumped.

koopatrooper
12-16-2020, 01:00 PM
Yeah, a tad bit weird if you ask me.

Koto
12-16-2020, 01:09 PM
It's HAPPENING!!!

Nyanobyte
12-16-2020, 01:13 PM
Bat said before

There's a chance that your Ryugotchi can evolve after a certain point. It's not guaranteed to happen every time, but the amount of care that was given to your Ryu directly impacts the likelihood of it evolving

So I wonder if its something like, you need 'x' amount of luck and/or hearts to have a chance at an egg. If you get an egg, you have a certain percentage chance of it evolving. The higher your luck and hearts at the time of getting your egg, the more likely to get an evolution. Sometimes rng/luck isn't kind and the Ryu just doesn't evolve that time. So the higher your luck and hearts, the higher percentage of getting the next evolution at the time of unlocking an egg. At least that was my going theory on it.

Koto
12-16-2020, 01:48 PM
So I wonder if its something like, you need 'x' amount of luck and/or hearts to have a chance at an egg. If you get an egg, you have a certain percentage chance of it evolving. The higher your luck and hearts at the time of getting your egg, the more likely to get an evolution. Sometimes rng/luck isn't kind and the Ryu just doesn't evolve that time. So the higher your luck and hearts, the higher percentage of getting the next evolution at the time of unlocking an egg. At least that was my going theory on it.

I think that you might have nailed this, Nyanobyte! This would explain people getting eggs and then having Ryu's hatch again - they met the luck threshold for the chance at an evolution, but then the evolution didn't happen because X% of the chance to evolve. There is probably a luck threshold that has a 100% chance of evolution, but since we're not sure if luck is based on interactions with your Ryu (yours or others) or your actions in tending to Ryus (again, yours or others) or a combination, it's hard to pin-point the laundry list needed for the 100% chance to evolve once the luck threshold is reached.

Nyanobyte
12-16-2020, 01:56 PM
I think that you might have nailed this, Nyanobyte! This would explain people getting eggs and then having Ryu's hatch again - they met the luck threshold for the chance at an evolution, but then the evolution didn't happen because X% of the chance to evolve. There is probably a luck threshold that has a 100% chance of evolution, but since we're not sure if luck is based on interactions with your Ryu (yours or others) or your actions in tending to Ryus (again, yours or others) or a combination, it's hard to pin-point the laundry list needed for the 100% chance to evolve once the luck threshold is reached.

Congrats on Smaug now being a little snake!! ^^

YES, I am thinking its the same for the hearts a plenty scene. Say you need 40 hearts to unlock it. At 38 hearts, your luck gives you a 2% chance of evolving. You could be insanely lucky and get that evolution, without having enough hearts to land the scene. Likewise you could hit that 40 heart mark and get the scene, while being incredibly unlucky and not getting the evolution. So while the two can go hand in hand and most are safe enough luck wise to unlock them both, there are instances that would mess it up.

(Of course the numbers I made up for sake of explaining. No clue how much of what gets you anywhere)

Peanutface
12-16-2020, 02:03 PM
Well I was an egg two days ago and I hatched but I never evolved. I am always here filling hearts. I do not know what an answer can be

GreyFaerie
12-16-2020, 02:31 PM
I don't know what I'm doing but I wait patiently for Pixie's evolution to get the heart background.

Mario2302
12-16-2020, 02:35 PM
Well I was an egg two days ago and I hatched but I never evolved. I am always here filling hearts. I do not know what an answer can be

secretly it has evolved but it's on a different branch so we just haven't noticed yet :o (yeah not very likely i know but couldn't resist :p)

Peanutface
12-16-2020, 02:36 PM
One can hope and time will tell

Mario2302
12-16-2020, 02:37 PM
very true indeed!

12-16-2020, 05:18 PM
Looks like Killer Queen decided it wants to remain a dragon ryu instead of a snake dragon ryu

WAIT WAIT KILLER QUEEN IS A SNAKE DRAGON NOW !

Bat
12-16-2020, 10:03 PM
Sorry for not replying sooner! I needed to take a moment to review all of the evolution code, and it turns out that there was room for improvement in luck-based evolution and species variations! I've made some tweaks, and have sent a few Ryus back to their eggs.

Nattiee
12-16-2020, 10:20 PM
So exciting!

Thanks, Bat. Idk how you code all this stuff for the community but when I grow up I wanna be just like you.

*me trying to be Bat*

Ariealle
12-16-2020, 10:28 PM
Sorry for not replying sooner! I needed to take a moment to review all of the evolution code, and it turns out that there was room for improvement in luck-based evolution and species variations! I've made some tweaks, and have sent a few Ryus back to their eggs.

This is the type of information I very much like to see. Along with Nyano and Koto?? That were replying earlier about luck and happiness/hearts and such. I'm on board with that thought train, especially with this. Excellent news, Bat. Surely some people will be very happy.
So, we need hearts/happiness/love to grow our Ryus, always, but unless we are the ones helping our own Ryus grow (mostly??), they aren't so lucky to evolve?? Was my initial thought. Back to the drawing board.

Nattiee
12-16-2020, 10:31 PM
literally so excited i cant wait to see if the new eggies will be a new evolution

WHAT IF IT HAS LIKE A TRICERATOPS HEAD OMG

LibraryFaerie
12-16-2020, 10:44 PM
Popping by to scoop some poops and saw a lot of new eggys around the site! Also came to properly celebrate my lil' Steve finally turning noodle ( ͡� ͜ʖ ͡�) Seeing those pixels is a joy only my fellow Ryu mothers could understand.

literally so excited i cant wait to see if the new eggies will be a new evolution

WHAT IF IT HAS LIKE A TRICERATOPS HEAD OMG

A TRICERATOPS HEAD WOULD BE PEAK CUTENESS.

Peanutface
12-16-2020, 11:07 PM
Bat I am sure you are the reason my sweet little Cashew has evolved. I am feeling so mature!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

No heart background though

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Can someone tell me how I got the pokemon master userbar??? I never saw that before?!?!?!?!?

12-16-2020, 11:14 PM
Bat I am sure you are the reason my sweet little Cashew has evolved. I am feeling so mature!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

No heart background though

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Can someone tell me how I got the pokemon master userbar??? I never saw that before?!?!?!?!?

You got that for reaching 500 posts :)

Peanutface
12-16-2020, 11:35 PM
I guess it is good to be a blabber mouth

koopatrooper
12-16-2020, 11:48 PM
I have the need some turtle based evos as well.. because of a evolution of a turtle dragon sounds lovely.

Buizel
12-17-2020, 12:23 AM
Ohh, I got the heart BG so hopefully Buizel evolves into Floatzel soon ;_;

koifish
12-17-2020, 01:09 AM
don't know if anyone has already posted with one but my baby turned into a little chameleon!

edit: here's the bigger image (:

Blue-tooth
12-17-2020, 01:15 AM
don't know if anyone has already posted with one but my baby turned into a little chameleon!

I think you're the first one to have a chame-ryu. :o
Congrats! :applause:

Aero
12-17-2020, 01:37 AM
I just saw another user (Pang) with a chameleon also and came to post! It has heart eyes when you feed it!

Sora
12-17-2020, 01:41 AM
Yeah, I just logged in today to see that my Ryu evolved into a chameleon. Interesting. Didn't even get to see the egg.

Buizel
12-17-2020, 01:43 AM
Whoa congrats on the new evo types everyone! :)

I wonder what other branches there are for Ryus.

Blue-tooth
12-17-2020, 01:44 AM
crimsoneyes Nami-swan is an egg now. Congrats! :applause:

crimsoneyes
12-17-2020, 02:01 AM
crimsoneyes Nami-swan is an egg now. Congrats! :applause:

Oooh! Thanks! I thought It would never evolve because of that 1 day I got a new userbar and my area had no connection, resulting in my poor Nami-swan having 0 hearts and lotsa poops.
It's all good.

I'm also hoping for Molar to evolve soon as well :encouragement:

Blue-tooth
12-17-2020, 02:07 AM
Oooh! Thanks! I thought It would never evolve because of that 1 day I got a new userbar and my area had no connection, resulting in my poor Nami-swan having 0 hearts and lotsa poops.
It's all good.

I'm also hoping for Molar to evolve soon as well :encouragement:

Thanks! :D
It will take some time for Molar to evolve but yeah hopefully soon. ;)

You got a snek-ryu! :O
What triggers a chame-ryu evolution though? :question:

Zapdos
12-17-2020, 02:27 AM
I've also been blessed with a chame-ryu!! Stoked lil Pebble is all grown up now :$

GreyFaerie
12-17-2020, 02:36 AM
aaahh the chame-ryus are so adorable!! Congratulations on the new evos!

I know that everything is programmed and this is about quantities and variables but I'm so confused with everything that I prefer to think that it's MAGIC haha

Blue-tooth
12-17-2020, 02:53 AM
aaahh the chame-ryus are so adorable!! Congratulations on the new evos!

I know that everything is programmed and this is about quantities and variables but I'm so confused with everything that I prefer to think that it's MAGIC haha

Same here lol
Confused but I'm hoping there's a t-rex or flying ryu.

Double.Trouble
12-17-2020, 03:04 AM
Aww the chameleons are cute! Grats!

Mookse
12-17-2020, 03:48 AM
The more I look at the design the cuter it is :love_heart:

xmilo
12-17-2020, 04:43 AM
Congrats to all with new evolutions!

the chameleon is sooo adorable! i used to keep all the gifs of chameleon and their small lego hands.

Bat
12-17-2020, 06:58 AM
Branching to different evolution groups can happen if you weren't lucky enough to evolve to a second evolution, or if you've evolved to the maximum evolutions in a group!

In response to your questions, Ariealle: Ryugotchi care can come from anyone in the community, but your Ryugotchi will need a bit of love from you to stand the best chance of evolving. Each Ryu starts out with a bit of luck, and that luck will increase or decrease depending on how attentive you are with caring for it. It doesn't take much to maintain the starting amount, but you and you alone can increase your luck. This gives you a better chance of evolving, and you'll need a bit of luck to get to the final evolution in a branch.

ZeroTwo
12-17-2020, 07:00 AM
I didn't even realize when my Ryoutochi evolved :09:

kopiko
12-17-2020, 07:02 AM
Looks like we need to take good care of our own ryuu just to stand a better chance of evolutions.

Clefairy
12-17-2020, 07:32 AM
Ahhhh my lil Gudetama evolved! I'll have to change their design

Nattiee
12-17-2020, 08:20 AM

TsUNaMy WaVe
12-17-2020, 08:24 AM
Omg the chameleons ryu are so cute aaaahhh!!!!

Lapis
12-17-2020, 08:28 AM
I want my ryu to grow up so bad ;v;

Heck
12-17-2020, 08:57 AM
Little Promise turned into a chame-ryu!! A blessed day it is!!
Gosh I love these fellas so much. :")

Clefairy
12-17-2020, 09:02 AM
Are the dif criteria about what evolution we get? I've seen snakes and chame-ryu Bat

Nyanobyte
12-17-2020, 09:38 AM
Oh my gosh they are ADORABLE! Congrats to the Chameleon parents! ^^

ahjdkhka they even walk like little Chameleons with the bounce, oh gosh they are so well done!

Ariealle
12-17-2020, 09:58 AM
Branching to different evolution groups can happen if you weren't lucky enough to evolve to a second evolution, or if you've evolved to the maximum evolutions in a group!

In response to your questions, Ariealle: Ryugotchi care can come from anyone in the community, but your Ryugotchi will need a bit of love from you to stand the best chance of evolving. Each Ryu starts out with a bit of luck, and that luck will increase or decrease depending on how attentive you are with caring for it. It doesn't take much to maintain the starting amount, but you and you alone can increase your luck. This gives you a better chance of evolving, and you'll need a bit of luck to get to the final evolution in a branch.

Am I allowed to profess my sincere love to you for answering those questions? Everything you said made perfect sense. You have a brilliant mind, Sir Bat. *tips hat* You put thoughts (well yours, but similiar ones were floating) to words so I'm over the moon atm.
Also, these chame-ryus! What in the world and HOW FRICKIN' CUTE! Congratulations to all new snek-y and chame-ryus. :)

Bat
12-17-2020, 10:01 AM
The chameleon branch isn't the only one out there! We should be seeing a few more in the coming days as we approach everyone's first eggiversary.

Buizel
12-17-2020, 10:31 AM
Praying there's an otter evo lol

Erik.
12-17-2020, 11:15 AM

Sorry if you answered this before, but does scooping poop of/feeding/playing with other Ryu's affect yours at all or is that just so you can feel warm and good inside when you help your friends out? :love_heart:

kittyray
12-17-2020, 11:31 AM
oh my goodness, loving this new Ryu-lution! Can't wait to see what else is coming!

Also, Bat, thank you for all of the insight, as always!

Bat
12-17-2020, 11:35 AM
Your luck does increase from helping others, Erik.!

npm
12-17-2020, 11:41 AM
I got my evolution too, thank you to everyone who take care of it while im absent :)

Koto
12-17-2020, 11:47 AM
I am here to say that I am truly devastated that I missed out on bouncing chameleon Ryu. However! I am super duper excited to see what else is happening in the branches of evolution!

Peanutface
12-17-2020, 12:34 PM
All of these little Ryu's are so darn cute. Just so much fun participating. Thank you Bat and the entire team who made this such fun.

Mario2302
12-17-2020, 12:39 PM

edit: here's the bigger image (:

Gratz on that one :o looks adorable :)

Mikal
12-17-2020, 03:16 PM
Oooo looks like my Potato evolved overnight and got the heart background as well
Thanks for those of you who were taking care of him since I tend to neglect him hahaha

Alister
12-17-2020, 03:27 PM
We're about to have a lot more evolutions happening. I'm doing a sweep for poops and seeing an awful lot of eggs. I hope we get to see another branch in addition to the snakes and chameleons :)

edit to add - if I recall correctly, most of us with the snakes had an egg with two hearts before hatching. I'm seeing a mix of two hearts and full hearts/only half a heart missing among some of the eggs. I wonder if that is a hint on what evolution will hatch? For posterity, here's Gato and Sam.'s current eggs so we can check on them later

Digipoop
12-17-2020, 04:36 PM
I loooooove their eating animation *___*

Thank you very much koifish for the bigger pic!

Clodsire
12-17-2020, 05:21 PM
Mine just evolved too! Woot

Clefairy
12-17-2020, 06:33 PM
Saturnine your egg is evolving!

Saturnine
12-17-2020, 08:58 PM
omg finally :o_o:
but it still looks the same to me :S
new background tho

Guil
12-18-2020, 08:33 PM
Oh wow, love these lil chameleon babes too!! All the ryus so far are great!!

koopatrooper
12-19-2020, 01:44 AM
I hope Joppa can make it, he has been a good boy. Still congrats on the others evolving!

Lapis
12-19-2020, 03:54 AM
I woke up and new background and evolution!!!!! 0: I didn’t get the dratini-like evolution though, went straight to Chameleon

koopatrooper
12-19-2020, 12:01 PM
Same, Joppa's a Koopeleon for now! That's even better.

m5chu
12-19-2020, 12:29 PM
I just discovered that mine evo'd thank you to all the sitters!! for keeping my Ryu happy

Rinna
12-19-2020, 03:53 PM
I'm hoping mine will get to evolve soon. I've been trying to compensate my absence the last weeks with crazy cleaning for everyone this week. :(

Dita
12-19-2020, 03:59 PM
I left for a while and now Ryu evolove! They are so cute :D Looks like a little dratini