PDA

View Full Version : AyBeCee's Subeta Userscripts - Master List

AyBeCee
11-01-2020, 04:07 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Usability
Auto training ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Auto battling ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Auto pricer

Game autoplayers/helpers
Auto Stealth Bomber ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Auto slots ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Memory helper/autoplayer ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Divine discs helper ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Leviathan Harpooning Autoplayer ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Saheric Slide Score Sender ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Auto Quester ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Poe
11-07-2020, 11:44 PM
Thanks muchly, all working like a charm

Yuumi
01-09-2021, 07:59 PM
AyBeCee
Love your scripts. Do you think you could make an auto quester?

babygirl93
01-12-2021, 01:10 PM
Confused, where do we put these scripts???

neoprince
01-15-2021, 12:08 PM
AyBeCee
Love your scripts. Do you think you could make an auto quester?

oh man. i would look forward to this. :o

justcheets
02-06-2021, 03:26 AM
these are amazing but did you remove the auto pricer one for subeta because it is not clickable

AyBeCee
03-03-2021, 06:27 PM
neoprince Diana
Auto Quester ([Only registered and activated users can see links])has been created!

justcheets
I haven't uploaded it yet. Will do in the future

Yuumi
03-03-2021, 06:48 PM
AyBeCee
omg i love u!!!!!!!!! <3

SimplyVexing
03-04-2021, 01:45 AM
AyBeCee
You are an absolute miracle worker!

Sminbags
03-13-2021, 05:40 PM
I’m confused too, where do I input the auto quester script?
Thanks!

Bat
03-13-2021, 05:42 PM
I’m confused too, where do I input the auto quester script?
Thanks!

Welcome to the community, Sminbags! You would need to install a script injector extension like Tampermonkey ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) into your browser in order to run scripts like this auto quester. Once the extension is installed, you'll be prompted to install scripts into the extension whenever you click script-related links instead of being taken to a code page.

chitmunt
04-09-2021, 12:33 AM
@AyBeeCee Would a Street Team script be possible to make it easier to get the book?

luqdigi
12-15-2021, 09:34 PM
thank you so much for this. i have a disability that makes questing really difficult so this is a godsend.

out of curiosity, is there any update on an autoprice script?

icebox
01-02-2022, 04:54 PM
yo i just wanna say how thankful i am for the autoquest script
it's gotten me back into subeta a lil bit for collecting and finding cute items 10/10 an easy and lovely script

Chambers
03-25-2022, 04:39 PM
AyBeCee
are there any chances of someday you making an auto-battler? maybe I could commission you to make one? Dreaming high here

Clefairy
04-08-2022, 01:11 PM
AyBeCee

Could we have a refresher or helper to grab flowers during this event?

They are pretty and sell well

Marionette
04-08-2022, 02:55 PM
I'm using the Fireside Helper UserScript and it's grabbing all the flowers for me. Combined with a regular auto refresher it's working really well.

sencha
05-12-2023, 07:57 PM
Hi! Thank you for the really cool and useful scripts c:

Just wondering if the use is against the rules of Subeta/risky?

Thank you! not going to use them.

Bat
05-12-2023, 08:19 PM
The use of cheating automation is definitely against Subeta's terms of use, sencha. While careful use of automation is not likely to get you caught, these scripts are a few year old, and their original creator is no longer supporting them. You might want to wait for somebody else to vouch for these scripts before using them.

slurpuff
10-05-2023, 12:57 PM
these are great, thank you for these :)

i only got the divine disk and leviathan scripts to work in firefox, so i switched over to chrome where they're working beautifully. the auto quester is a huge help!

edit: if anyone is checking to see if these are still ok to use, they are but a couple of the links are slightly outdated. subeta recently changed Cursed quests to Duality quests, so you just need to replace every instance of the word 'cursed' with 'duality' for it to work. also, if you start from shinwa's page, her quests link to a page that doesn't exist any more. i'm fairly new to coding so i'm not sure how to fix this, but i just open the site again and start the other quests normally.

(i think it has something to do with the nextlink attribute? it should be starting over with blue building quests (i think) but it tries to load the news posts at an incorrect address on a blank page. if someone with more experience has a suggestion for what to do, i'd love to hear it. :$)

SomeClown
10-05-2023, 02:52 PM
these are great, thank you for these :)

i only got the divine disk and leviathan scripts to work in firefox, so i switched over to chrome where they're working beautifully. the auto quester is a huge help!

edit: if anyone is checking to see if these are still ok to use, they are but a couple of the links are slightly outdated. subeta recently changed Cursed quests to Duality quests, so you just need to replace every instance of the word 'cursed' with 'duality' for it to work. also, if you start from shinwa's page, her quests link to a page that doesn't exist any more. i'm fairly new to coding so i'm not sure how to fix this, but i just open the site again and start the other quests normally.

(i think it has something to do with the nextlink attribute? it should be starting over with blue building quests (i think) but it tries to load the news posts at an incorrect address on a blank page. if someone with more experience has a suggestion for what to do, i'd love to hear it. :$)

I can't find my old info...and I'm thinking of coming back! So, thanks for the info!