PDA

View Full Version : Hoard and Vault revamp

Synth Salazzle
10-22-2020, 08:48 AM
This might come as a shocker but for once I don't have anything negative to say about an update. It removed the need for stylish extensions, you can just look and see what the item is used for. It literally tells you where you can use it, what it's for, and they even added a fuckin search feature??? Makes playing on mobile a breeze so you don't accidentally hoard sell or transmute items you need elsewhere. I love it, I'm here for it. I also love that you don't need the script that clicks everything in your hoard, everything has a check all button now. I'm actually interested in the game itself again rather than finding ways to cheat at it. I never thought I'd see the day.

Edit/Update: It even tells you which familiars are used for Fiona's quests. That's something stylish didn't do.

Seaplane
10-22-2020, 09:22 AM
Honestly, finally one good update, although the fade kind of sucks it throws me off a little when scrolling

Nyanobyte
10-22-2020, 09:26 AM
WOW! This is fantastic! Just headed over there to check it all out and was able to select everything in the 'other' category without having to click each. single. item. :')
No complaints at all, perfect update and they are headed in the right direction with revamps the site needs.

Also loving the little color bars under the item that tells you what it is!? Whether its for Baldwin or Hibernate Den slots?! Impressive!

Synth Salazzle
10-22-2020, 10:03 AM
Honestly, finally one good update, although the fade kind of sucks it throws me off a little when scrolling

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the fade myself, but the fact that we don't need stylish or any kind of clicking script for hoard mass clicking in certain areas while others had the feature already was enough to actually bring me back into the game full force and play 100% legit now.

I was playing pretty legit before but stylish is considered a bannable offense, so now I have /nothing/ keeping me from playing full legit.

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

WOW! This is fantastic! Just headed over there to check it all out and was able to select everything in the 'other' category without having to click each. single. item. :')
No complaints at all, perfect update and they are headed in the right direction with revamps the site needs.

Also loving the little color bars under the item that tells you what it is!? Whether its for Baldwin or Hibernate Den slots?! Impressive!

I'm living for the bar update honestly.

Gnorbu
10-22-2020, 10:49 AM
I totally agree! The new hoard looks so much better than the old one. And it actually tells you what items are used for... that is amazing!!!

I created a script that counted my items. With the old version it took me a while to figure out how to do it. Now it is even easier to count items. :D Love it!

kittyray
10-22-2020, 11:23 AM
Honestly this looks amazing. One of the reasons I lost interest in the game was how hard it was to keep track of stuff and how easy it was to accidentally use something I should have saved for something else. Excited to poke around with it!

Synth Salazzle
10-24-2020, 11:51 AM
UPDATE: You can now open multiple chests in one go without using a script as well!

Night of the nocturne is going to go really well this year

jerkysnax
10-25-2020, 01:34 AM
As a new(ish) player, this is possibly the best, and most user-friendly update I've seen on a petsite so far. Colossal forum threads and spreadsheets are so intimidating lmao. I've unlocked no less than 10 new hibden slots since the update. :D

Synth Salazzle
10-26-2020, 11:13 AM
As a new(ish) player, this is possibly the best, and most user-friendly update I've seen on a petsite so far. Colossal forum threads and spreadsheets are so intimidating lmao. I've unlocked no less than 10 new hibden slots since the update. :D

Oh man, the site used to be such a mess. I'm jealous of newbies who didn't have to deal with registration windows, or the site randomly slowing down. Or when half the elemental coli abilities didn't even function.

jerkysnax
10-28-2020, 03:25 AM
I remember yeaaars ago, planning on signing up but I could never watch a reg window. :mad: