PDA

View Full Version : MAJIN question

Clefairy
10-11-2020, 09:54 PM
Hello! Today when I tried to log in with one of my accounts I get this message: [Only registered and activated users can see links] 302 MovedTemporarilyDate and then many HTML stuff, I read stackpath in between.

I've never had problems with my paid proxies, may this just be that stackpath is messing around today with my proxies?

I've already tried clearing my cookies, restarting my computer, opening as an admin and reinstaling MAJIN.

(Sorry if I sound noob here)

j03
10-11-2020, 09:56 PM
Hello! Today when I tried to log in with one of my accounts I get this message: [Only registered and activated users can see links] 302 MovedTemporarilyDate and then many HTML stuff, I read stackpath in between.

I've never had problems with my paid proxies, may this just be that stackpath is messing around today with my proxies?

I've already tried clearing my cookies, restarting my computer, opening as an admin and reinstaling MAJIN.

(Sorry if I sound noob here)

Seems like your proxies are being hit by StackPath.

Clefairy
10-11-2020, 10:00 PM
Seems like your proxies are being hit by StackPath.

WHY TODAY, thank you joe!

Is it better to try tomorrow then? Since it's the first time I get attacked by StackPath.

j03
10-11-2020, 10:25 PM
WHY TODAY, thank you joe!

Is it better to try tomorrow then? Since it's the first time I get attacked by StackPath.

You could. I would recommend changing your proxy IP if possible!