PDA

View Full Version : iTrader now links to posts instead of threads!

Flordibel
10-03-2020, 09:20 PM
You may have noticed a new "Leave Feedback" button underneath certain posts in the Trading forums. Perhaps you even wondered what it meant!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

The answer? iTrader now links to specific posts instead of deal threads.

That's right - to submit an iTrader review, now all you have to do is click the "Leave Feedback" button on the post from which you solicited your trade! Sellers may also leave feedback for their buyers by clicking "Leave Feedback" on their own post, then specifying their buyer's username.

This means no more "Thread for iTrader" threads in the SPAM forum!

corazon
10-03-2020, 09:45 PM
Wonderful! This is super helpful!! Thank you Bat Flordibel!

Extraterrestrial
10-03-2020, 09:53 PM
Super handy new feature, will definitely encourage me to leave iTrader where in some situations I couldn't before without making a thread in SPAM!
Thanks so much Bat for making this happen! :)

Nimoligist
10-04-2020, 08:55 AM
Wonderful, this makes thing so much easier!

Bat
10-04-2020, 11:18 AM
Small update on this! Sellers wishing to leave feedback for their buyers must click "Leave Feedback" on the post from which their sale negotiated. You will be presented with an option to specify the user you along with the usual details.

Da Plushee Boree
10-04-2020, 11:59 AM
You guys are the bests!
Is possible to use this way to give feedback to UC Swaps and WTB/S trades?

Bat
10-04-2020, 12:02 PM
You guys are the bests!
Is possible to use this way to give feedback to UC Swaps and WTB/S trades?

Yep! Posts within [GROUP] threads now qualify for iTrader feedback as well. If you've bought, sold or traded something associated with a post in a [GROUP] thread, then you can click "Leave Feedback" on your post, and so can the person that bought from, sold to or traded with you!

Da Plushee Boree
10-04-2020, 12:05 PM
Yep! Posts within [GROUP] threads now qualify for iTrader feedback as well. If you've bought, sold or traded something associated with a post in a [GROUP] thread, then you can click "Leave Feedback" on your post, and so can the person that bought from, sold to or traded with you!

Thank you very much!
I've had the most smooth expperiences there and i was sad i couldn't before, this is such a great improvement to the iTrader system! Thank you for making CK a better place hahaha

Ked
10-04-2020, 12:08 PM
This is a pretty awesome new feature :). Thank you for all the work you guys do :D.

jellybelly
10-04-2020, 07:12 PM
I like it!! Great job especially how we can just choose a post now too! Thank you!

Fishbox
10-04-2020, 08:02 PM

Hi, I am unable to leave a feedback as a seller in the NC WTB/WTS thread, only the options of buyer or trader was available.

Bat
10-04-2020, 08:09 PM
Hey Fishbox,

If you were selling something from the [GROUP] NC WTB/WTS thread, then you would need to locate the most recent post you made containing the items you had for sale You would be able to select "Selling" then. If you bought something from a listing made by another user in the [GROUP] NC WTB/WTS thread, then you would be the buyer and not the seller, so the "Selling" option would not be available in that case.

Fishbox
10-04-2020, 08:35 PM
Hey Fishbox,

If you were selling something from the [GROUP] NC WTB/WTS thread, then you would need to locate the most recent post you made containing the items you had for sale You would be able to select "Selling" then. If you bought something from a listing made by another user in the [GROUP] NC WTB/WTS thread, then you would be the buyer and not the seller, so the "Selling" option would not be available in that case.

I see. There was a person who posted a WTB in the thread, and I PM'd them to sell them the items. Thanks anyway.

Bat
10-04-2020, 08:46 PM
There was a person who posted a WTB in the thread, and I PM'd them to sell them the items.

Ah, okay. Details like that make a difference!

I've updated the code to show the "Selling" option when you click "Leave Feedback" on another user's post. You can leave feedback now.

Thanks!

Lilac Tentacles
10-09-2020, 02:41 AM
Hecking bless. This was one of the most irritating parts of the site for ages.

Dita
10-22-2020, 10:03 PM
This is a great idea! This will make things so much easier now for leaving feedback. Really appreciate you guys always helping us out :D