PDA

View Full Version : [EVENT] clraik Livestream on Friday, Oct 2nd!

Flordibel
10-01-2020, 06:18 PM
clraik Livestream

Are you ready for a happening Friday night on clraik.com? You're in luck!

Join us on Friday, October 2nd, at approximately 4PM NST (Neopian Standard Time) for the first official clraik Livestream!

Look forward to getting up close and personal with the clraik Youtube channel as the familiar staff faces avatars you have seen around the forum get together and discuss vintage Neopia, answer your (pre-selected) burning questions, sing karaoke (?) and more!

We can't wait to "see" you there!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

For those of you who missed it, here's the recording!

kittyray
10-01-2020, 06:30 PM
As a lowly fool who will be working until 6:00 NST tomorrow, will this event be recorded?

I'm way more disappointed to be missing this than I have any right to be, but hopefully "first" will lead to a second or a third or a whatever I can plan more accordingly for.

Really excited about this in any case!

Ariealle
10-01-2020, 06:47 PM
Wooooah, sounds really cool. Will definitely be watching. For something that I've been excited for for 2 minutes, I'm ready.

kopiko
10-01-2020, 06:48 PM
Something to be excited about this Friday night!

Roughly how long will it last?

GreyFaerie
10-01-2020, 06:54 PM
OMG I have until tomorrow to pass my listening test.
I don't know if I'm ready for this

Antonio
10-01-2020, 07:11 PM
Very excited for the livestream! :D I'll be there for sure :saturn:

Stardust
10-01-2020, 07:49 PM
This sounds like it's gonna be such a fun stream! I really wanna watch but I've got work until 7pm NST sadly :( Maybe I'll see if I can sneak away for at least a few minutes to tune in lol

RealisticError
10-01-2020, 07:57 PM
this is exciting!

Flordibel
10-01-2020, 07:59 PM
As a lowly fool who will be working until 6:00 NST tomorrow, will this event be recorded?

We are exploring ways to record it!!

Roughly how long will it last?

Approximately an hour or so!

Unown
10-01-2020, 08:16 PM
Sorry but I'm trying to find the time conversion to my local time.. Is 4pm NST Newfoundland Standard Time (NST)? or Neopian Standard Time.

If it's Neopian Standard Time... please let me know if it's gonna be recorded because that's like 4am my time.

Edit: Forgot to express my excitement.

OMG CANNOT WAIT. It's finally happening!!! :D

PrettySarcastic
10-01-2020, 08:17 PM
Sorry but I'm trying to find the time conversion to my local time.. Is 4pm NST Newfoundland Standard Time (NST)? or Neopian Standard Time.

If it's Neopian Standard Time... please let me know if it's gonna be recorded because that's like 4am my time.

Edit: Forgot to express my excitement.

OMG CANNOT WAIT. It's finally happening!!! :D

'round these parts when we say NST we mean Neopets Standard Time/Neopian Standard Time/Neopets Time, which is Pacific Standard Time. =)

kittyray
10-01-2020, 08:33 PM
We are exploring ways to record it!!

Approximately an hour or so!

Thank you! Crossing my fingers a recording works out, and I might try to sneak away to catch at least a few minutes!

omg.UFOs
10-01-2020, 10:30 PM
OH HOLY COW! I'm excited! :D

TsUNaMy WaVe
10-02-2020, 05:34 AM
Ohh I'm so excited!!!
It's 2am in my time but I'm probably gonna join anyway! :o_o:

LibraryFaerie
10-02-2020, 08:09 AM
So cool. Setting a reminder in my phone now!

Nyanobyte
10-02-2020, 08:21 AM
Well this is exciting news! Looking forward to later on today! :D

motherfucker
10-02-2020, 09:18 AM
I can't wait! I'll be on the road, but I'll tune in on Bluetooth and listen!

My name is Yoshikage Kira
10-02-2020, 09:18 AM
Super excited, I'll try and sneak away from work to watch :)

Hazem
10-02-2020, 09:52 AM
Oh man, I'll be at work during the stream but I'll try to sneak or at least put it on my phone :rolleyes:

Gato
10-02-2020, 10:34 AM
Shiet, please DO record, if possible!
Would love to witness cK history but there's no way I can make it :D

Nimoligist
10-02-2020, 02:26 PM
Can't wait to be there, I am so exicted!

Bellz
10-02-2020, 03:02 PM
Hope I get all my errands done in time!! Excited for this

Mario2302
10-02-2020, 03:08 PM
ugh it's gonna be a bit too late my time to join in so i hope a recording will be available :p

Synth Salazzle
10-02-2020, 04:45 PM
I haven't been able to find the channel D:

motherfucker
10-02-2020, 04:51 PM
I haven't been able to find the channel D:

I assume we will get a link shortly :)

Bat
10-02-2020, 04:54 PM
As far as I can tell, we get the stream link when we go live. I can't for the life of me find a preset link to send everybody to beforehand.

Flordibel
10-02-2020, 06:00 PM
LIVE NOW ([Only registered and activated users can see links])!!!

wubbalubbadubdub
10-02-2020, 06:00 PM
IT'S ALIVEEEEEEE

I_royalty_I
10-02-2020, 06:10 PM
Listening to y’all now - cool idea for sure. It would be cool to have chat turned on in there too! Unless I just can’t figure out how to do it haha

Nyanobyte
10-02-2020, 06:11 PM
This is really neat! Its fun to get to put voices to your pictures!

I_royalty_I
10-02-2020, 06:13 PM
Makes me think back to the days when we used to TC all the time too!

motherfucker
10-02-2020, 06:15 PM
Love it! Keeps cutting out for me because I�m driving. But I also want a neopets sugar mama. Taking applications

Charlie
10-02-2020, 06:20 PM
Listening in. I missed the beginning so I can't tell who is who haha

Mama Bear
10-02-2020, 06:24 PM
Listening to y�all now - cool idea for sure. It would be cool to have chat turned on in there too! Unless I just can�t figure out how to do it haha

I asked about this; got told no, just because we're kind testing this shit out this time. In the future, should be. :)

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Listening in. I missed the beginning so I can't tell who is who haha

The super high pitched one is Flordi. The Aussie is me. The one talking about alien aishas is Sarcastic. The host/krawkstitute is Bat. The low smooth voice is Joe.

Charlie
10-02-2020, 06:30 PM
[/COLOR]
The super high pitched one is Flordi. The Aussie is me. The one talking about alien aishas is Sarcastic. The host/krawkstitute is Bat. The low smooth voice is Joe.

Love this explanation, thanks!! :$

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Makes me think back to the days when we used to TC all the time too!

I never joined in on this, but wish I had now haha Great to see you old friend!

Cinderella
10-02-2020, 06:36 PM
16 watchers :)

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Wow the Aussie voice really stands out ;) love it!

motherfucker
10-02-2020, 06:38 PM
I would like Flordi to voice Alexa on all of my echo devices please
And mama bear can voice my Siri please.

Nyanobyte
Having no irl friends that play Neo, it is SOOO nice to just listen to people talk about Neopets and some cool old stuff the site used to have. The nostalgia is so real right now.

I_royalty_I
I never joined in on this, but wish I had now haha Great to see you old friend!

Oh hey stranger! I hope everything going well out there for ya! :D

You definitely should have! It was a ton of fun! I’ve discussed with a few people about trying to get that going again sometime. Maybe have some planned TC times eventually.

Cinderella
We could do a community zoom instead of TC? (just a thought)

Mama Bear
10-02-2020, 06:41 PM
And mama bear can voice my Siri please.

My Google devices have an 'Aussie' accent, but she doesn't swear so really isn't Aussie. I wanted to be able to program her to respond to "Oi Cunt", not "Hey Google" but NOOOO...

Spiffy
10-02-2020, 06:52 PM
I'm at work and I'm missing all the fun :( I hope you guys record it so we can watch after!

motherfucker
10-02-2020, 06:53 PM
My Google devices have an 'Aussie' accent, but she doesn't swear so really isn't Aussie. I wanted to be able to program her to respond to "Oi Cunt", not "Hey Google" but NOOOO...

Mine is set to Australian too, but it’s not as cute as yours!

TsUNaMy WaVe
10-02-2020, 06:57 PM
Woah it's already going for an hour. Times goes fast when you are doing something fun! lol

Bowsette
10-02-2020, 06:59 PM
I absolutely loved the stream. Thanks for doing it guys :)

Charlie
10-02-2020, 07:00 PM
Yes, please do it again! *hands cookies* :o_o:

Hazem
Thanks for making this, I enjoy listening to people talking about Neopets because it's like a treasure these days. People in my environment don't even know I still play it lol.

P.S: I had a good laugh with Bat's adventure in the RP forum with his Krawk.

Bowsette
Yeah I'd love a second streaming:saturn:

Nyanobyte
10-02-2020, 07:01 PM
Yesss! Already looking forward to the next stream, this was really awesome :encouragement:

TsUNaMy WaVe
10-02-2020, 07:01 PM
Thank you for the fun stream! And for keeping it an hour as promised, lol. 3am, time to go to bed lmao.
Looking forward for the next stream!

Antonio
10-02-2020, 07:02 PM
That was pretty cool to listen to! Agreed with what Mama Bear said about the live chat and interaction would make it even more fun! Also Bat your voice reminds me of diesel patches :v

kittyray
10-02-2020, 07:04 PM
Everybody is saying thanks and hoping it happens again, but mine is still going, so i guess it lagged for me but now I have to pause for work anyway. See you all in the future?

Anyway I am enjoying this and thanks a bunch!

[edit] The call for work was a false alarm, so I caught up and finished. I really enjoyed what I was able to catch of this and can't wait to listen to the whole thing.

Thanks everybody!

j03
10-02-2020, 07:06 PM
Thanks to everyone that tuned in! A little nervous but that's normal. ;)

This was planned for a few months now, put off a few times but thankfully we all got together and made it happen for the community! We'll have a playback on YouTube eventually... And stream #2 will happen soon.

omg.UFOs
10-02-2020, 07:06 PM
That was great! Thank you for doing this!

motherfucker
10-02-2020, 07:11 PM
I enjoyed what I caught!

Start an audio book series.
Your voices are 10/10.

Bat
10-02-2020, 07:23 PM
And here's the recap:

Flordibel
10-02-2020, 07:24 PM

Extraterrestrial
10-02-2020, 07:24 PM
I'm listening after the fact because my internet has been off and on all day- this is real cozy and I hope to catch the next one live! :$ Thanks for getting together for this guys!

nataurs
10-03-2020, 12:28 AM
Well done guys, I enjoyed it and will tune into the next one.

jellybelly
10-03-2020, 09:21 AM
This was really cool and always fun to hear how people pronounce neopets differently. xD Excited for the next one. The Fire Krawk xD

Nattiee
10-03-2020, 11:22 AM
I thoroughly enjoyed this.

I've given max rep today :( plz hold

Goten
10-03-2020, 11:46 AM
This should be a weekly thing lol

Bat
10-03-2020, 11:50 AM
We're working on creating various video and streaming segments! I don't know if it'll be a weekly thing, but we've got a lot of stuff planned!

Extraterrestrial
10-03-2020, 12:53 PM
We're working on creating various video and streaming segments! I don't know it'll be a weekly thing, but we've got a lot of stuff planned!

I have a feeling a Darkest Faerie live stream playthru would be a hilarious watch if it's among the planned streams :excitement: Can't wait for when you guys get together again!

Mama Bear
10-03-2020, 06:46 PM
I have a feeling a Darkest Faerie live stream playthru would be a hilarious watch if it's among the planned streams :excitement: Can't wait for when you guys get together again!

Great suggestion. We're talking about it!

Nattiee
10-03-2020, 09:27 PM
Hey Bat - wanna give pop all userbars CK has onto my account?

not good with art, dont h8. Also grabbed the outline from google tysm
Seductive Fire Prostikrawk

Mama Bear
10-03-2020, 09:42 PM
Hey Bat - wanna give pop all userbars CK has onto my account?

not good with art, dont h8. Also grabbed the outline from google tysm
Seductive Fire Prostikrawk

That Prostikrawk looks shifty and evil, not seductive! I think it's the hunched shoulder that give me that vibe.

Nattiee
10-03-2020, 09:53 PM
That Prostikrawk looks shifty and evil, not seductive! I think it's the hunched shoulder that give me that vibe.

hahahaha
she's hunched from carrying the weight of everyone's sexy expectations on her shoulders. Let her live her seductive prostikrawk life :P

Gato
10-04-2020, 04:42 AM
Thank you for the podcast guys, I'm only at the Fire Motes and Krawk boyfriend story and I'm already crying XD

Unown
10-04-2020, 08:26 PM
And here's the recap:

Thank you for this!! I wasn't able to wake up in the middle of the night for this. :D

Edit: You all sound like best friends - do you know each other in real life/for a long time?

Edit 2: Damn I love all your voices.

Mama Bear
10-04-2020, 09:06 PM
Thank you for this!! I wasn't able to wake up in the middle of the night for this. :D

Edit: You all sound like best friends - do you know each other in real life/for a long time?

Edit 2: Damn I love all your voices.

We don't know each other IRL, no. We're in different places in the world (i.e, spread across NA and Aus). Some of our connections are older than others, such as Flordi only joining the team more recently, first as a Coordinator, now as a mod, but we're just lucky in that the current team gels so well. No offense to past mods, but this configuration is the one I have most enjoyed since joining staff. :)

ZeroTwo
10-04-2020, 09:53 PM
I love it must of the comments of neopets and how the staff start to play/cheats at neo B)
You should do this more often :o_o:

Koto
10-04-2020, 10:45 PM
I missed this and I am devastated! BUT I will catch up on Tuesday at work because the 4 minute clip I made time for was delightful.

Thank you guys for making the time for was delightful.

Quote:

"And you can shake people down because you're staff"
Bat doing it right CLEARLY.

Clefairy
10-05-2020, 01:37 PM
Is it okay I fangirled at your voices like a 16 year old girl watching anime

I_royalty_I
10-05-2020, 02:22 PM
I just listened to the last little bit of it, had to bounce halfway through when you guys were streaming. Flordibel I agree with the Notepad comments. Every single note, log, message for myself is saved in notepad on my laptop. I only use word if it's something for work or something that needs to be fancy. Notepad is just SO much easier and quicker!

Flordibel
10-05-2020, 02:35 PM
Every single note, log, message for myself is saved in notepad on my laptop. I only use word if it's something for work or something that needs to be fancy. Notepad is just SO much easier and quicker!

See!?!?! Proof that I am correct on all counts thank u vm *poodle emoji*

Bat
10-05-2020, 02:39 PM
See!?!?! Proof that I am correct on all counts thank u vm *poodle emoji*

Get your anti-word-processing-program propaganda out of here!

GreyFaerie
10-05-2020, 02:42 PM
Is it okay I fangirled at your voices like a 16 year old girl watching anime

I wanted to avoid commenting on it.
I was very calm trying to follow the conversation until they started laughing.
I fell in love. They left me no choice.

I_royalty_I
10-05-2020, 02:44 PM
Get your anti-word-processing-program propaganda out of here!

Woah hey you take that back. Nobody has time or patience for word processing programs when your spelling is impeccable!

Pug
10-05-2020, 02:52 PM
I was today years old when I learnt the correct pronunciation of clraik.

Mama Bear
10-05-2020, 03:24 PM

Don't worry, in my heart I'm still a "see ell rake" gal.

Da Plushee Boree
10-05-2020, 09:35 PM
I wanted to avoid commenting on it.
I was very calm trying to follow the conversation until they started laughing.
I fell in love. They left me no choice.

I currently can't love Bat more than i already do, it's imposibiru!

But i love everyone on this team, honestly you're all so special, guys! And your voices are so kind and pretty, i cherish them
I lost track of the conversation just sooooo many times, i have to listen to more podcasts in english, bring me moarrr! I loved listening to all of you laughing and sharing stories :love_heart:

Sam.
10-06-2020, 04:07 AM

Saaame. I always tripped over the pronunciation and just went with the "default" ck lol

It was nice to get to know some of the people behind the big names we see around here. Can't wait for more in the future.

LibraryFaerie
10-06-2020, 09:36 AM
I missed the livestream because my life is a disorganized mess BUT listening to the stream this morning has brought me much joy. I'll be laughing about krawk-titute for a while. Looking forward to episode two!!

(I also am a big fan of typing in notepad)

m5chu
10-06-2020, 03:40 PM
I really enjoyed that live stream and really looking forward to the next one. Hopefully I'll be able to actually listen in live. Bat's story about his fire krawk really had me laughing to tears. Thank you for sharing such a personal and hilarious story!

ozfe
10-07-2020, 02:39 AM
Really enjoyed the podcast, hope to hear another one.

The only difficulty was that I couldn't tell who was speaking when (other that one person sounded Australian and Joe was up the loudest).

It would also be great to get a better introduction to everyone (although as was mentioned, we could browse heaps of history on the forum).

Mama Bear
10-07-2020, 02:57 AM
Really enjoyed the podcast, hope to hear another one.

The only difficulty was that I couldn't tell who was speaking when (other that one person sounded Australian and Joe was up the loudest).

It would also be great to get a better introduction to everyone (although as was mentioned, we could browse heaps of history on the forum).

That's the joys of being different, I guess. I stand out! ;)
I agree about your point though. If we could have them light up or something like discord does, it'd be easier. I really like that we're going this direction as a community though, because it's lovely being able to chat together and hear the feedback.

ozfe
10-07-2020, 03:48 AM
That's the joys of being different, I guess. I stand out! ;)

I know how you feel, also being from Australia :)

Nimoligist
10-08-2020, 08:11 PM
Are there going to be any more live streams?

ZeroTwo
10-08-2020, 09:31 PM
Are there going to be any more live streams?

I’m wondering the same thing :S