PDA

View Full Version : [Guide] How to fix Stackpath Error

Menine
09-03-2020, 02:54 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Just saw someone posting about this on Neopets Nation and decided to share at cK!

How to deal when you get the following message on neopets?
"Access Denied
[Only registered and activated users can see links] is using a security service for protection against online attacks. An action has triggered the service and blocked your request.

Please try again in a few minutes. If the issue persist, please contact the site owner for further assistance."

The answer is: To fix this problem you need to clear your cookies and you'll be able to navigate on the website again.
But what if you don't want to reset your cookies? Sometimes you have lots of stuff saved in your browser and want to fix it without clearing it.

In this case, you have to click on the "!" icon at your browser, then you'll see the following options:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Click on the "cookies" button and remove all the cookies allowed. It will erase all the cookies on neopets only, without clearing all of your cookies from other sites, making you able to visit the site again" (take in mind that doing this will logout you off your account)

To don't log you off your account: on the page of "cookies", expand the "neopets.com" option and select "npuid". Making this will remove the error and you'll be still logged!

DrSloth
09-03-2020, 02:57 PM
It worked for me! finally can navigate without this happening!

Abyss
09-03-2020, 04:40 PM
Thank you! I wonder if this is what I was being affected by yesterday.

Goxar
09-03-2020, 06:52 PM
Thank you very much!!!! That's exactly what I was looking for!!! I don't want to lose all my cookies. I reped you :)

Sacreds
09-05-2020, 06:13 PM
Thank you for this! I freaked out when I got the error and had no clue what was going on

Cataclysmics
09-06-2020, 12:31 AM
Thx for the fixed. However the stackpath error keep persisting after clearing the cookie, resulting in me needing to clear over and over again. Anyone facing the same issue?

Goxar
09-06-2020, 04:13 PM
Thx for the fixed. However the stackpath error keep persisting after clearing the cookie, resulting in me needing to clear over and over again. Anyone facing the same issue?

I get them whenever I'm refreshing pages too fast. I wonder if there's a way around it too