PDA

View Full Version : Stealth Buyer Pro Not Seeing Items in Stock

Megiddo
08-22-2020, 09:29 AM
hi, issue with the latest release.

Items do not appear to be registering in the program. I've checked all my accounts, none are restock banned, all can see items when logged in through browser. They "appear" to be logging in super super quick, which is leading me to think there's a login issue. Happens when trying to login through multi-account and also single account.

Neopoint count is also not being displayed.

I'm logging in using proxies, no issue using same proxies on StealthCORE. Can't login solo login without proxy on single account either.

j03
08-22-2020, 09:38 AM
hi, issue with the latest release.

Items do not appear to be registering in the program. I've checked all my accounts, none are restock banned, all can see items when logged in through browser. They "appear" to be logging in super super quick, which is leading me to think there's a login issue. Happens when trying to login through multi-account and also single account.

Neopoint count is also not being displayed.

I'm logging in using proxies, no issue using same proxies on StealthCORE. Can't login solo login without proxy on single account either.

Do these proxies require a login to authenticate?

Sarada
08-22-2020, 10:59 AM
Could this possibly be a firewall issue?

Megiddo
08-22-2020, 12:27 PM
Do these proxies require a login to authenticate?

Nope. From instantproxies.com they allow traffic through from my ip only.

I always run as admin as well.

Didn�t have any issues with the previous version of Stealth. Only popped up when I updated to newest version.

j03
08-22-2020, 12:56 PM
Nope. From instantproxies.com they allow traffic through from my ip only.

I always run as admin as well.

Didn�t have any issues with the previous version of Stealth. Only popped up when I updated to newest version.

Very strange. I'll try and test some of my own proxies and see...

By the way, there's already a support topic for SBP. Not sure why you made a new topic.