PDA

View Full Version : My account on the other "site"

j03
12-26-2011, 01:31 PM
My post that was deleted by redfeeniks:

"Yeah, my account (HYFR, previously named Infamous Joe) was compromised by one of HB's new admins Redfeeniks. Although Kyodai made you admin, which was absolutely the most dumbest idea ever.. I mean, even for a second option that would be a horrible idea, but with JLK around who has been the most loyel of all moderators since day 1?? Anyways, with your powers you still aren't allowed to take other members' property and claim it as your "own". I don't even care for getting my account back, I got what I wanted.

Anyone staying after the promotion of user redfeeniks is symbolically dishonor to this community. Finding out he took away my account from me is enough reason to laugh at this guy. To top it off, when me and Kyodai agreed we should separate our paths, he intended on making himself the center of it all and attempt to associate himself, when he had nothing to do with the situation. Attention seek, much? I'd like to point out without the account you compromised, you'd be a retarded noob on this forum who everyone disregarded. Kyodai banned you back in the day and it was me who stuck up for you and convinced him you were worth bringing back. I then made you moderator, but only to use you because you have no life and were on the forum 24/7.

Anyway, just wanted to give this heads-up. All of my program topics were deleted to remove any incoming traffic to the forum, and I guess he assumed I was able to remove them myself (lol) so he had a heart attack.

I wish Kyodai kept to himself with staff.. This site has gone from riches to rags. Redfeeniks is claiming that he was updating my point count and his password went into my password textbox? Bullshit as I was accessing my account last night with only 50 points. GGfail.

PS: The next time redfeeniks makes a post, look closely at the end of his post. Real close. You might be able to see in fine writing, "- by Infamous Joe"

So just be cautious. I am no longer on that forum so anyone claiming to be ME is not ME (Infamous Joe) on the other site which you should know where I am talking about.

Aeires
12-26-2011, 01:35 PM
Thanks for the heads up Joe and well said

Vanguard
12-26-2011, 02:00 PM
Well said and it's ridiculous what the other guy is doing. Absolute bullshit.

Ashleys165
12-26-2011, 02:27 PM
Wow Joe, I never saw this comment... just wow.... He is kinda, being an ass.....

Blu
12-26-2011, 02:45 PM
I knew something wasn't right about redfeeniks...

Reemer
12-26-2011, 03:00 PM
Well now I'm officially not posting there anymore. so scarydark you have to post here!
And it has indeed gone down the shitter since you left. Red is a pompous ass.

Tay
12-26-2011, 03:54 PM
Dang. I was wondering what was up with creating a new site and whatnot.. now ik.
never going there again lmao

Emiley
12-26-2011, 04:02 PM
Wow Joe, I never saw this comment... just wow.... He is kinda, being an ass.....

This ^
Also thanks for the heads up Joe.

j03
12-27-2011, 01:21 AM
Well being an asshole to the man who MADE you get to where you are now is not only dishonor but beyond disgusting.

Harry Potter
12-27-2011, 01:27 AM
Wow, he has sunk to a new low.

He even took away all my points LOL not like I log into that site anymore anyways so what I could possibly do with them is beyond me.

maxxine
12-27-2011, 01:28 AM
Red is a sneaky little bitch.

Mike
12-27-2011, 01:36 AM
Damn...!
What's up with red? :/
He's being a dick...
Oh well.
Thanks for letting us know :)

bamag
12-27-2011, 11:35 AM
Pretty low thing for them to do lol.

J_L_K_64
12-27-2011, 12:33 PM
so everyone knows, whether you know or not...

i joined the other site A WEEK after it opened to the public, i was an active member there for about a month or two before i first asked to be a mod there, it didn't happen at first, i had to wait about another month before i was given the oppotunity to become a mod, and since that day that i got the position, i was THE most loyal mod you could of found on any site, i was active, i did my job the best that i could, everything, but i made mistakes, everyone makes mistakes, my mistakes were not permenant however. and after about 6 months, i noticed i was doing some damn fine work, so i asked to an admin, i was of course turned down, saying that they didn't need another, it's fine, and understandable, but i asked again about once or twice a month, every month since, hoping i would get the chance.

and so after 2 or 3 years of active, loyal modding, i got passed over, not even thought of for an admin position, just because someone else was in their ear telling them what they wanted to hear...... pathetic.

just my 2 cents, which don't count all that much to anyone.......

Harry Potter
12-27-2011, 01:31 PM
Well we all know red is a douchebag and jlk was the best mod hb ever had.

I feel sorry for hb now that they have a retarded tyrant running the place.

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Here is a nice post from jlk that red also deleted:

[1:20:13 PM] J_L_K_64: i will not be visiting this site anymore, with red getting into my account i feel it is no longer safe for me

it has been a real pleasure being here since a week after it opened for the public, and being a mod for all those years, but the time has come for me to take my leave, guys i love you all, have fun, and be safe with what you say in PMs on here, you never know who might be snooping through them when you are offline, sleeping or what have you.

i hope people wisen up and this site gets better, but i don't think it will, good nite, and good luck everyone.

He doesnt like letting people know how sneaky he is. So just be careful over there q:

j03
12-27-2011, 03:42 PM
Why even bother staying there though.. Especially after Red immediately went into my account, Sherri's and JLK's.. and who knows who else's. The parrot is crazy, doing all this the same day he was made admin. Who knows what else he will do. Oh, and Kyodai isn't even on his forum. Woulda been much better to keep no admins active while hes gone.

John
12-27-2011, 03:48 PM
damn, something has to be done about him. he is a waste of a person lol. he has really reached a new low. but its cool, your forum is the big thing and he wont be in power for long.

Netus
12-27-2011, 03:55 PM
wow, joe, you can create a club of fans, ty

Cassie
12-28-2011, 12:24 AM

There are other words I would use to describe him that are worse than ass (;

Sherri didn't do ANYTHING wrong but she still got removed from being a mod. And if anyone should've became admin, that would be Jaye. But it's all good because no one wants to go to a dead site where the staff become staff by sucking dick. (:

Kad
12-28-2011, 02:55 PM
What Cassie said ;)

Cara
12-28-2011, 03:22 PM
I was mod there, and no Cassie not by sucking dick. Haha!
I felt bad for kyodai, even if what he did to jor and Sherri was rude.
But I left yesterday.

Redfeeniks told me a bunch of lies and probably lied about the account misunderstandings.
:/

Edit: fucking iPod. I meant joe not jor lol

j03
12-28-2011, 03:32 PM
Well he DID lie to you. He already had taken away my points the day before, which I saw and my PW was fine. Next day, I'm not allowed in my account and he had gone through my PM's. Unread messages were read, too. I recovered my account via the email thing, pretty dumb though.

Cara
12-28-2011, 06:12 PM
I had no idea, i'm sorry Joe!!
I just checked my HB account, since I got an email from it (regarding premium)
and I cannot access my account either. Lol.
Geesh.

Harry Potter
12-28-2011, 06:20 PM
Your account was compromised too? O:

zlolekim
12-28-2011, 06:23 PM
The other site is dying, Joe was it's lifeline

Cara
12-28-2011, 06:24 PM
Yes, I can't log into it.
I have no use for it now, but still xD!
Red is an idiot -_-;

Harry Potter
12-28-2011, 06:27 PM
He probably thought you became mod to spy or some crap lol and is checking your stuff. Probably doesn't know you tried to login and will put ur pw back like nothing happened lol.

Cara
12-28-2011, 06:30 PM
Lol I would believe it. I deleted all my PMs just incase he got access to it (was paranoid since Danny's was aswell.. like, 4 times :/)

Cassie
12-28-2011, 09:20 PM
Ahah Cara glad you saw through Red's lies(: And I meant for certain members of the staff that we all know sucking dick (;

maxxine
12-28-2011, 09:57 PM
Ahah Cara glad you saw through Red's lies(: And I meant for certain members of the staff that we all know sucking dick (;

Shelby?

Kad
12-28-2011, 10:02 PM
^lol maxx 0:-)

j03
12-29-2011, 12:35 AM
Well you guys are right. The forum died, and the only activity going on is in their staff section. Redfeeniks and mcskittles are doing the usual of talking about random shit they made up to make themselves feel better on the empty site they moderate on. Too bad Kyodai left them that way, should have never gone against my side. You can tell one of the newer mods is actually unsure of the fake shit they are discussing. :P I look at it and simply laugh my ass off. I wonder if they underestimate me OR if they are doing it all on purpose to try and put me down. Well by the end of the day, I'll be going to sleep snug in my bed with a smile on my face because I know I have clraik, and redfeeniks and mcskittles are having nightmares of me. (:

/lol

zlolekim
12-29-2011, 12:36 AM
Hahaha Joe, your last sentence made me laugh. It funny because its true

Harry Potter
12-29-2011, 12:37 AM
For the safety of your accounts I would suggest if you have an account at hb and one here, don't use the same pws. Clearly you cannot trust the staff at that place.

zlolekim
12-29-2011, 12:46 AM
Wow thanks, totally forgot, changed my pass and now i feel safe and ready for sleep

j03
12-29-2011, 12:48 AM
If either of these backstabbing fucks try to make an account here because their site which I built and tore down is "not of their preference anymore" then I will laugh my ass off while banning them lol.

zlolekim
12-29-2011, 12:50 AM
Wow Joe never seen you angry/humorous at the same time,
I like it
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Cara
12-29-2011, 01:24 AM
I think I may change my CK pw. Mind you, my HB pw was changed by a certain asshole ;3
But i'll keep safe. I don't think the other new mod is aware. I dont think ive seen her until now either.
But that's just me. :P

All in all, they can enjoy my account? xD!

J_L_K_64
12-29-2011, 12:36 PM
i'd like to add that what sherri had in quotes up there, i keep puttinginto my siggy on that site, and red keeps gettinginto my account and removing it, so as joe says, if you frequent that site, you have your loyalties crossed.....

Scarydark
12-29-2011, 02:36 PM
Well F*** me.
I'm Switzerland.

Tinill
12-29-2011, 02:57 PM
assholes - I don't need more words :/

Mikey
12-29-2011, 10:26 PM
How could he bann me after what he did? wtf

Nadzi
12-30-2011, 02:01 AM
everyone on that site was an incompetent loser anyways

good riddance

w_is_awesome
12-30-2011, 06:29 AM
I never liked him and knew he had some problems but this. This is just horrible he has sunk so deep he will never climb out of his own s*** now.