PDA

View Full Version : Going to build myself a multi-account iglooer. Where do I start?

Megiddo
08-10-2020, 08:32 PM
Hi, I�m planning on building a multi-account igloo ABer that auto buys with automatic transfer functions to other accounts amongst some other features. I�m planning on using this as an ongoing project to take the jump into coding.

Any recommendations on where to start? What language would be the most beneficial to handle a program like this?

Cheers

EDIT: Didn�t realise I posted this in the source/request section. If somebody can move it to the main programming part that�d be great. Cheers.

j03
08-11-2020, 12:32 PM
@Megiddo ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) Are you interested in a specific language? I recommend learning the basics first and then diving into programming solutions for Neopets. There are a bunch of resources/code available in our source code section here you can learn from.

PS: Your signature needs an update :P

Megiddo
08-11-2020, 04:54 PM
@Megiddo ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) Are you interested in a specific language? I recommend learning the basics first and then diving into programming solutions for Neopets. There are a bunch of resources/code available in our source code section here you can learn from.

PS: Your signature needs an update :P

Yeah I found my pics on an old photobucket, attached them from my phone and meant to fix it at home last night but my daughter had other ideas [emoji23]

Ideally I�d like to get into Visual Basic at some point. But I�m not opposed to starting somewhere completely different to get basics down before graduating to something else.

Do you have any recommendations?