PDA

View Full Version : I'm a fricking genius...

Neuropathy
04-05-2012, 02:13 AM
So... after being on this site for a month, I realized... by freaking username is misspelled(son of a bitch!).

I figured this would be the right place to ask this question...

Is there any way to fix this/change my username? Can I PM someone? Because I feel like a jackass now. -.-

Shichibukai
04-05-2012, 02:32 AM
So... for a month,

But Yeah you can, ask joe maybe, not sure if he would still do it

trix
04-05-2012, 04:47 AM
So... after being on this site for a month, I realized... by freaking username is misspelled(son of a bitch!).

I figured this would be the right place to ask this question...

Is there any way to fix this/change my username? Can I PM someone? Because I feel like a jackass now. -.-

Oh lol i thought it was some kooky personal spelling of neuropathy haha :P

maxxine
04-05-2012, 08:01 AM
PM a supermod. (: J_L_K_64
and ./m

Sci_Girl
04-05-2012, 10:42 AM
lol I noticed it was misspelled and was going to PM you but I was like "no they are just trying to be unique and spelling it a different way I won't bring it up"...guess I should have gone with my first instinct and told you lol.

Neuropathy
04-05-2012, 10:45 AM
lol I noticed it was misspelled and was going to PM you but I was like "no they are just trying to be unique and spelling it a different way I won't bring it up"...guess I should have gone with my first instinct and told you lol.

Gah! I wish you would have. -.- I'm usually such a spelling nutcase and this is just... bad. I'm also a Biology/Anatomy buff and I seriously spelled my own damned condition wrong. XD

J_L_K_64
04-05-2012, 12:26 PM
it's all good, it's just a little switcheroo, i changed it for ya, hope ya don't ever need it switched again though, lol