PDA

View Full Version : [GUIDE] Easy Trophies

Unown
07-09-2020, 06:10 AM
Hello! Welcome to my easy trophy guide :D

Don't we all just love collecting stuff for our account to make our userlookup pretty? Other than avatars and stamps, many people go for collecting trophies, even better if they are gold. Of course, trophies are hard as fuck especially when it has to do with flash games. Having to score send all of them could put your account at risk at well. I'll be sharing about some trophies that are relatively easy as well as tips to get so you can start off your collection faster. Compared to many of the games nowadays, playing flash games is really a huge step down for me, and many of them are no longer as fun as when I was a kid. So I've been trying to look for ways to beautify my userlookup with trophies and I'm going to compile everything I've found out in this thread for you!

A disclaimer:
Do note that games have review scores and a high chance of getting frozen if not done properly (especially when it comes to score sending). Do not send more than 1 gold trophy score per day. Best case scenario is if you split them up to one per week or maybe even just 2 per month to not raise suspicion at all. Do remember that neopets is a game of patience and like anything in life, it takes time to build up a profile of ACHIEVEMENTS. Getting 50 gold trophies in a span of 1 week is NOT something that is easily plausible (although possible) and will be easily flagged. If you legitimately got all 50 in a week then... good for you but if you're planning to cheat on at least 1 of them then do take the necessary precautions. This guide is in no way responsible should you choose to be reckless and amass trophies in a speedy fashion. A notice:
Other than telling you about the trophies, I'll also be linking methods and ways that I've gotten the trophies. There will be cheats involved in some of them and some of these cheats or programs require certain ranks to access and you can read about ranks HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]). If you wish to have access to these cheats ASAP, you can always purchase VIP to support the forum and have access to these things right HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]). You may choose not to use these cheats and get them legitimately as well. The scripts/programs that I'll be introducing in this guide would be:

1. GM/TM Scripts ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) (clraik+ or VIP rank)
2. MAJIN Score Sender ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) (clraik+ or VIP rank)
3. StealthCORE* ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) (clraik+ or VIP rank)

*StealthCORE is an all-in-one bot so you'll be seeing it in quite a number of trophy information below.

Under the umbrella of easy trophies, there are 3 kinds: Non-HST (High Score Table) games, HST (High Score Table) games, as well as Luck-based games.

Non-HST Games

Non-HST games are the types of games that will award you the trophy once you get to a certain level/score no matter what. As long as you understand the game, get to a certain level, you'll be getting the trophy. It's not reliant on beating others or maintaining a high score.

1. Altador Plot
The Altador plot, like many other plots in neopets, awards a site trophy when completed. Other plots have an ending date where they're no longer able to be completed, but the Altador Plot is forever. Go through the entire motion of the story and at the end you can get a nice shiny trophy (as well as a new daily where you can get prizes from King Altador himself, but this isn't the point of my guide).

You may use certain guides located on The Daily Neopets ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), SunnyNeo ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) or JellyNeo ([Only registered and activated users can see links]). They're not very different so you can just pick any one of them. It'll take roughly about an hour or so depending on how long you take to follow instructions.

The cheating method is to just to use the Plot Autocompleter script made by Bat that you can find HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

2. Cheat
One of the easiest trophies to get in the game. It's fast, easy to play, kinda fun and it's done in no time. Basically you have be the first to clear off all the cards on your hand. Catch other people cheating (or get caught) to get the pile added to their respective hands. Basically if you play through the entire game and beat the last round you get the gold trophy.

Bronze Trophy: Round 3
Silver Trophy: Round 5
Gold Trophy: Round 7

Now, if you're lazy to play it, you can always run the Cheat! Autoplayer script made by Bat that you can find HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]!-Auto-Player).

Or you can use the Cheat! Autoplayer in StealthCORE made by j03 which you can find HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

3. Snow Wars
This one's a little bit more frustrating as it takes a lot of luck to win. It's the neopet version of battleships that you was a board game in the past. Hit random spots to sink "ships" of the opponent and get a trophy when you win the last round. It'll be good to know the shapes and sizes of the targets you have to hit before starting the game. You can check out the guide on JellyNeo ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

Medal: Round 2
Bronze Trophy: Round 5
Silver Trophy: Round 7
Gold Trophy: Round 10

Another way would be to use the Snow Wars Autoplayer script made by Bat which can be found HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

Or you can use the Snow Wars Autoplayer in StealthCORE made by j03 which you can find HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

4. Punchbag Bob
This trophy is a battledome trophy, which means you'll get it when you beat Punchbag Bob. As dictated by his name, he's a punchbag, which means he's not going to be hurting you at all, so you can literally beat him with a new neopet with crappy stats. He does, however, have a ton of hp (5000!) which means it'll take a really long while. It's just non-stop mindless clicking and you'll get there eventually.

However, if you're a lazy fuck like me, you may use the Battledome Auto-battler script made by Nyu which can be found HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

Or you can use the Battledome Autoplayer in StealthCORE made by j03 which you can find HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

5. Pyramids
Pyramids is a very straightforward and simple game. You just have to clear the board (which is in a pyramid shape) with cards that are 1 higher or lower than the one in your pile. The biggest issue is that this game is very much due to luck in order to get the gold trophy. So you may get the gold trophy by just playing it twice, or you can get it after 20,000 tries. It's really up to luck.

Bronze Trophy: Win 2 times
Silver Trophy: Win 5 times
Gold Trophy: Win 2 times in a row

But if you're too lazy to be sitting in front of your computer to be clicking continuously, you can use this Pyramids Auto-player made by Bat which can be found HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

6. Sakhmet Solitaire
Sakhmet Solitaire, similar to Pyramids, is also a straightforward game that you've probably played before. You can play this game in draw 1 or draw 3. Draw 1 only allows you to go through the pile once, whereas Draw 3 allows you to go through the pile 3 times. It takes a lot of luck to be able to get the gold trophy and you may get it in 2 games or in 20,000 games. The objective of this game is to have all the cards in the 4 piles above in the sequence from Ace to King in it's respective suit. You may stack them up to flip cards that are face down based on sequence in alternate colors.

Bronze Trophy: Win 2 times
Silver Trophy: Win 5 times
Gold Trophy: Win 2 times in a row

You may use the Solitaire Autoplayer script made by Bat that can be found HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

7. Go! Go! Go!
Go! Go! Go! is also another fun game which you have to understand the rules before playing. 2 is known to be the biggest card and the first to clear out their hands, face-up pile and face-down pile wins. It's a little more frustrating because the face-down piles require a lot of luck to have good cards and the higher level opponents always seem to have good ones.

Bronze Trophy: Level 2
Silver Trophy: Level 5
Gold Trophy: Level 8

You can also use the Go! Go! Go! Autoplayer script made by Bat which can be found HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]!-Go!-Go!-Auto-Player).

8. Cellblock
Cellblock is another game that will be taking up a shitload of your time. The medal and bronze trophy can be gotten in level 4 and level 8 of tournament 1 respectively, but the silver and gold trophy only comes out in tournament 11. Each tournament has a total of 8 levels, and each level has a certain number of games per difficulty. It's basically a game connect-5 in which you take turns to put down colored symbols and the first one to match 5 in a row (vertical, horizontal, diagonal) wins.

Medal: Tournament 1 Round 4
Bronze Trophy: Tournament 1 Round 8
Silver Trophy: Tournament 11 Round 4
Gold Trophy: Tournament 11 Round 8

If you're not willing to be spending so much time playing this, you can use the Cellblock Autoplayer script made by Bat which can be found HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

Or you can use the Cellblock Autoplayer in StealthCORE made by j03 which you can find HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

9. Round Table Poker
For people who understand the rules of poker, and their accounts are above the age of 13, you may play this for the runner-up medal which you can get after beating Tournament 5. If you get past Tournament 6, you can play to get into the High Score Table and you'll be scored based on the total winnings after 16 hands. Usually people just play for the runner-up medal but if you're really into poker and wish to get the gold trophy you may try for it in the HST.

Runner-up Medal: Tournament 5
Bronze Trophy: Beat Tournament 6 and win into HST
Silver Trophy: Beat Tournament 6 and win into HST
Gold Trophy: Beat Tournament 6 and win into HST

If you're lazy to play by yourself you can use the Round Table Poker Autoplayer script made by Bat which can be found HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

10. NeoQuest I
This is an extremely tedious game in which you have to beat InSaNe just to get the gold trophy. Beating the game on Normal nets you the bronze trophy, beating it on Evil gets you get silver, and of course, gold trophy for InSaNe. You may use the guides and maps found on idnq ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) to aid you on your quest.

Bronze Trophy: Beat the game on Normal
Silver Trophy: Beat the game on Evil
Gold Trophy: Beat the game on InSaNe

Or, you can use the NeoQuest Autoplayer made by methrend which you can find HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]!-Fully-Automated-Neoquest-1-Completer).

*A big fat disclaimer that this was made in 2014 and it seems to have not been updated after 2016 so this is labelled as UNSUPPORTED. That means you may or may not get frozen and if you run into any problems the owner is not going to fix it for you. You may browse through the thread looking for answers to your issues because there were others who have found fixes. I have used this to get the trophies myself and I have not been frozen.. yet. But still, use at your own risk. Rememeber not to run it 24/7 because you'll really look like a botter.

11. NeoQuest II
As if one click-grinding game was not enough - there is another one! Similarly to the first one, you get the bronze trophy on Normal, silver trophy on Evil and gold trophy on InSaNe. This game has a more interesting storyline and more characters to add in a different vibe to it. You can use the guide on JellyNeo ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) to help you through the entire game.

Bronze Trophy: Beat the game on Normal
Silver Trophy: Beat the game on Evil
Gold Trophy: Beat the game on InSaNe

Update: You can also check out the AMAZING NeoQuest II Autoplayer Script made by Bat (which is an amazing feat to compile all that information into a script) which can be found HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

If you wish to bot, you can check out the NeoQuest II Autoplayer made by j03 which you can find HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).
*This program requires you be of Top clraik rank and above so you either need to be a long-standing contributing member of this... or you can purchase VIP.

I do have another python program that was made by a long-timer of the forum but was banned.. but I need to get permission to upload that so I might update this in future.

12. Kadoatery
You will get a trophy for feeding a Kadoatie at the Kadoatery, depending on the amount of Kadoaties that you feed. As long as you feed 1, you'll get a bronze, 10 will net you a silver and feeding 25 will get you a gold trophy. You can learn more about feeding Kads through this guide that worked for me found HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]). It takes a lot of patience and understanding the system before you may even feed your first Kad. So understanding it and being fast would be the two key tips I can give you.

Bronze Trophy: Feed 1 Kadoatie
Silver Trophy: Feed 10 Kadoaties
Gold Trophy: Feed 25 Kadoaties

Note: Since this guide is posted on reddit and may be taken off anytime, I'm going to copy and paste it here.

Hi all, I recently jumped back into Neo after ten years out of the game. My old main was purged since I pretty much stopped signing in since 2005. Thus, I've been steadily building my new 2-week account, including beefing up my user lookup with some trophies. I got my Gold Kad trophy just now and it was a lot easier than I thought it would be, so I wrote this short guide in hopes of helping others jump into the Kad feeding game. The following assumes you've already read a guide (e.g. on JellyNeo) for background information, and simply elaborates and offers additional tips.

When I first saw the Kad trophy and visited the Kadoatery (which didn't exist ten years ago), the only Kads that were left demanded unbuyables, leading me to believe that the Kadoatery was some weird exercise in wasteful indulgence where rich Neopians threw away 100k-1000k NP a pop for the privilege of saying they fed a Kad. Luckily, this is NOT the case! Most Kadoaties demand cheap foods ranging around 1000-3000NP! I even had a few feeds that were under 100NP. Obviously, these go fast, so you need to move quick. Start to have a sense of what foods are expensive, and what aren't. The more complex the food name is, the more expensive I'll assume it is. Obviously this isn't always the case, but it's a decent rule of thumb IMO. For example, if I see "Chocolate Cake" versus "Sous Vide Tongue of Midsummer Quiggle," I'm gonna go with the first one.

I usually have two windows open, side by side. One window is the Kadoatery which I begin refreshing once the scheduled minute arrives, the other window is the shop wizard set to "identical to my phrase." I also have multiple shop wizard tabs open in case a search reveals that the food is way too expensive and I decide on searching another food - rather than pressing "back" and wasting time, I'll just move on to the next tab. To save time, rather than typing out the food, triple click where it appears under the Kadoatie thus highlighting the entire line, then press ctrl+c to copy, then ctrl+v to paste into the shop wizard. Do NOT refresh the shop wizard to get the lowest price (okay...maybe refresh once or twice if it gives a janky high price and you suspect that the food is actually a lot cheaper). Usually if something is 3500NP or less, I'll go with it even if the true price might be more like 1000NP. I click on the item on the shop, press enter when the "buy" prompt window opens up, then as soon as the page disappears to refresh, I know the purchase went through and I click on the appropriate Kadoatie.

A big part of easy Kad feeding is knowing when to feed. I've been staying up the last two nights to study and sleeping during the day. The Kadoatery is very relaxed from around 11PM - 3AM NST, and often half the Kads are still unfed for a full minute or two after the Kad refresh. But I'm not suggesting anybody pull all nighters just to Kad. There are good times to Kad that fit reasonably into anybody's schedule - I found that while Wednesday evening it was really really tough to feed, Friday and Saturday evenings were pretty relaxed, and even at 6PM NST there were a lot of unfed Kads 30 seconds to 1 min after the refresh, likely because most people are out having fun on weekend nights rather than refreshing a Kad screen. If you don't mind being an antisocial hermit, use it to your advantage. Saturday morning was also pretty relaxed, though it started getting competitive around 9AM NST.

Lastly, Kadding schedules are posted on Neoboards games forums, usually on the newest thread at the top of the page. While guides say that Kad refreshes occur 28 minutes + a multiple of 7 minutes after the last refresh, I found that the refreshes were always around an hour apart. So something like 28 minutes plus 7+7+7+7 = 56 minutes. Or 63 minutes. Sometimes 49 minutes. But never ever during the weekend did I experience a refresh that was only 28 minutes or even 35 minutes from the last one. Thus, you can save yourself the trouble of refreshing at the 28 and 35 minute marks and just assume that those won't happen (or won't happen often at all).

Hope this was easy to understand. Feel free to ask any questions below, I'm sure more experienced Kadders would love to jump in and offer their advice.

TL;DR Kadding is pretty cheap and runs about 1000-3000NP per feed. Best to Kad on weekend nights, as people are out partying or with their families. Kadding is easy throughout the night and into the early morning, but obviously this isn't practical for most people. Good luck!

Credits to u/coffee_troughIf you wish to get the trophy illegitimately, you can try out the Kadoatie Autofeeder script by Bat which can be found HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

Or you can use the Kadoatie Autofeeder in StealthCORE made by j03 which you can find HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

13. Better Than You (Currently bugged and unavailable)
Better Than You is another one where you can get a gold trophy for being the first ten people to beat the challenger, silver trophy for being the top 50, and bronze for being the top 500. You'll also get a medal if you are not in the top 500. It's not easy being the first ten people because you need to be constantly refreshing the BTY page on Wednesday roughly 1pm~2pm NST. (This timing deviates slightly sometimes because TNT is inconsistent and does it according to their own schedule).

Medal: Win Better Than You
Bronze Trophy: Be the first 500 people to win Better Than You
Silver Trophy: Be the first 50 people to win Better Than You
Gold Trophy: Be the first 10 people to win Better Than You

An easy way to beat BTY is to use MAJIN Score Sender by j03. Guide to using the MAJIN Score Sender can be found HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

14. Mystery Pic
For Mystery Pic, the picture of the week is released somewhere along Thursday afternoon (again, the timing deviates a lot and I'm not awake during the time it appears. Anyone who knows the time range please let me know!). You have to be the first ten people to guess it in order to get the gold trophy, first 50 to get the silver, and top 250 to get the bronze trophy. There isn't really a cheat for this so you have to be knowledgeable about the game. You can read more about it on JellyNeo ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) for tips and tricks.

Bronze Trophy: Be the first 250 people to guess the Mystery Pic
Silver Trophy: Be the first 50 people to guess the Mystery Pic
Gold Trophy: Be the first 10 people to guess the Mystery Pic

15. Plushie Tycoon
Plushie Tycoon is one of their longer games that actually runs for a month. In essence, you're setting up a plushie business, getting raw materials, having plushies manufactured and selling them to ultimately gain a profit. Getting a gold trophy requires you to have more than 1,000,000 cash in hand at the end of the game (which finishes at the end of every month). For more information you can check out the guide that I wrote right over HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) which can get you the gold trophy easily just by playing in the last 6 days before the month ends.

Bronze Trophy: Have between 50,000 and 250,000 Cash on Hand when the game ends
Silver Trophy: Have between 250,000 and 1,000,000 Cash on Hand when the game ends
Gold Trophy: Have more than 1,000,000 Cash on Hand when the game ends

16. Legends & Letters (2 trophies) (No longer available)
Legends & Letters is a mobile app that was released by Neopets that can be played on iPhone or on Android. As of May 20th, 2020, TNT released this news:

BREAKING NEWS: To make way for some of our new, exciting products coming to stores soon, we have decided to retire Ghoul Catchers and Legends and Letters from the app store. If you already have the apps, you can continue to play them even after they are removed from the store. So, if you do not have the apps and want to play, be sure to download them as soon as you can!
Thus, you may or may not be able to download the game anymore. But if you're able to get the game, you can check guides from HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) or HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) to help you in your quest to get the Participant and Champion trophies!

Another issue is that they have been known to award the trophies/avatar late so you may or may not get these trophies even if you played the game during the respective event period!

HST Games
The games listed here are under the High Score Tables and are reliant on whether you're in the list to make the trophies. Trophies are usually awarded between 8pm ~ 9pm NST so you need to be within that list when trophies are awarded. The top 3 will receive the gold trophy, the next 5 will receive the silver and the next 9 will receive the bronze. There are a few games in this list that, should you achieve the maximum score, will award you the gold trophy whether you're in the list or not. As usual, since High Score Tables are reset on the first day of the month, you should be attempting all these trophies on the first of the month to stand the highest chance of getting them.

**These games are NOT dependent on staying in place in the High Score Table. Since they're score capped, once you manage to hit the maximum score, you'll be awarded the gold trophy no matter what.

1. Battlefield Legends
Battlefield Legends has a maximum score of 125,266 so you'll need to time the game properly to get into the top of the High Score Table before trophies are awarded. If you get bumped off the list you will not be getting a trophy.

An easy way to get the maximum score is to use MAJIN Score Sender by j03. Guide to using the MAJIN Score Sender can be found HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

2. Ugga Drop**
The maximum score for Ugga Drop is 40,000 and as long as you achieve this you'll get the gold trophy. Silver and bronze trophies will be subject to the HST list as usual.

An easy way to get the maximum score is to use MAJIN Score Sender by j03. Guide to using the MAJIN Score Sender can be found HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

3. Clockwork Codebreaker**
The maximum score for Clockwork Codebreaker is 1000 and as long as you achieve this you'll get the gold trophy. Silver and bronze trophies will be subject to the HST list as usual.

4. Bruno's Backwoods Getaway**
The maximum score for Bruno's Backwoods Getaway is 5180 and as long as you achieve this you'll get the gold trophy. Silver and bronze trophies will be subject to the HST list as usual.

5. Chia Bomber 2**
The maximum score for Chia Bomber 2 is 1687 and as long as you achieve this you'll get the gold trophy. Silver and bronze trophies will be subject to the HST list as usual.

6. Grand Theft Ummagine**
The maximum score for Grand Theft Ummagine is 1250 and as long as you achieve this you'll get the gold trophy. Silver and bronze trophies will be subject to the HST list as usual.

7. Dungeon Dash**
The maximum score for Dungeon Dash is 5000 and as long as you achieve this you'll get the gold trophy. Silver and bronze trophies will be subject to the HST list as usual.

8. Ruins Rampage**
The maximum score for Ruins Rampage is 850 and as long as you achieve this you'll get the gold trophy. Silver and bronze trophies will be subject to the HST list as usual.

9. Faerie Caves II**
The maximum score for Faerie Caves II is 1520 and as long as you achieve this you'll get the gold trophy. Silver and bronze trophies will be subject to the HST list as usual.

10. Petpet Battles
In Petpet Battles, you'll be using your petpets to battle with NPC petpets to see how many you can beat in the daily 30 fights you're given. It is rumored that you'll have higher chances to win if you use lower level pets to start fighting and switch over to higher level pets in order to win. But from what I've been reading everywhere, it seems to be largely random and the damage you deal and receive is hardly dependent on your petpet level.

If you're lazy to be clicking mindlessly, you can check out this Petpet Battles Autobattler script made by Bat which can be found HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

11. Sewage Surfer
Another game that requires a lot of clicking is Sewage Surfer. You will have to put different shaped tubes to connect the start and end of sewage pipes within a certain amount of moves to clear the round. There are a total of 50 round to the game and you will get a trophy depending on the score you have accumulated. Compared to playing through this for the avatar, you need to make certain patterns and combinations when solving each level to maximize the points you receive. You can check out JellyNeo ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) for a guide as well as answers to the max scores per level.

If you're lazy, you can check out this Sewage Surfer Autoplayer script made by Bat which can be found HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

12. Grarrl Keno
Getting the gold trophy for Grarrl Keno is relatively easy if your account is older, because you can place higher bets. To learn about the game you can check out JellyNeo ([Only registered and activated users can see links]). Just drop as much money as you can on your bets and play till you win. It's all about luck but if you are lucky you can get the gold trophy!

If you're lazy to be playing, just set your bets and use this Grarrl Keno Autoplayer made by RealisticError which can be found HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

13. Brain Tree
The Brain Tree, is another one that goes by luck. You can only do one Brain Tree quest per day and both the answers to the Brain Tree's questions are found by doing the Esophagor's quests (total twice). You get into the High Score Table based on the amount of neopoints you are awarded when you complete the quest.

You can check out this Multi-Quest Autocompleter by Bat which can be found HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) which automatically completes the Brain Tree Quest for you.

Or you can use the Brain Tree Quester in StealthCORE made by j03 which you can find HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

14. Shapeshifter
Shapeshifter is another game that is relatively easy to get into the top of the charts during the first few days of the month. It gets more and more annoying toward the end of the game but you can learn more about the game from JellyNeo ([Only registered and activated users can see links])'s guide.

The easiest and faster way to do it is to use this ShapeShifter Solver and play up till level 99 (it'll take a while), and then clear level 100 the moment HST resets HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
You can check out the Shapeshifter shape fix script made by Bat which you can find HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

15. Neggsweeper
Neggsweeper is basically the Neopets version of Minesweeper. You have to reveal the entire map while locating the mines and not clicking on them. Left click to expose an area, and right click to point out a mine. The numbers all around indicate the chances of x number of mines in the area. Getting a high score is totally random and by chance so you need to play a few times and hope for the best.

If you're not interested in playing the game, you can check out the Neggsweeper Autoplayer by Bat which can be found HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

16. Tyranu Evavu
Tyrannu Evavu is another game which a lot of luck comes into play. However, the more you guess, the easier the game gets. There are a total of 52 cards in a deck, and after you've gone through half of it, you should be able to count the number of cards remaining to help with your guesses. The most amount of correct guesses gets into the top charts for a chance at a trophy.

If you're lazy to play and wish for something to help you count the cards and make educated guesses, you can check out the Tyranu Evavu Autoplayer by Bat which can be found HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

Or you can use the Tyranu Evavu Autoplayer in StealthCORE made by j03 which you can find HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

17. Black Pawkeet Slots
Slots are luck games. You need to either line up some lucky streaks or win the jackpot to be able to get into the high score tables for the trophies. If you're interested to find out more you can check out JellyNeo ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).
There is also a chance to win the Biggest Loser trophy from the combined losings from Black Pawkeet Slots and Brucey B Slots so even if you lose - keep going!!

Lazy to click? Get a Slots Autoplayer by Bat which can be found HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

Or you can use the Black Pawkeet Slots Autoplayer in StealthCORE made by j03 which you can find HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

18. Brucey B Slots
Slots are luck games. This is similar to the Black Pawkeet Slots. You need to either line up some lucky streaks or win the jackpot to be able to get into the high score tables for the trophies.
There is also a chance to win the Biggest Loser trophy from the combined losings from Black Pawkeet Slots and Brucey B Slots so even if you lose - keep going!!

Lazy to click? Get a Slots Autoplayer by Bat which can be found HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

Or you can use the Brucey B Slots Autoplayer in StealthCORE made by j03 which you can find HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

19. Kiss The Mortog
This game is also about luck. You click any of the Mortogs and hope that it's the prince, hopefully getting as high as possible, collect your earnings and get into the High Score Table for a trophy. It's best to play this game while following a pattern instead of clicking blindly. Patterns such as 1,1,2,4,5 is used widely be many people to get to 35,000 which is usually easy to get the gold trophy if the score is sent and timed properly to not get bumped off the charts.

You can use the Kiss The Mortog Autoplayer script by Bat which can be found HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) if you're lazy to do it yourself.

Or you can use the Kiss The Mortog Autoplayer in StealthCORE made by j03 which you can find HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

20. Double or Nothing
Double or Nothing is a very simple game in which you either choose heads or tails. The chances of losing is similar to the chances of winning.. but the chances of continuous winning, of course, diminishes as you keep winning. There's no trick to this but to just go with your gut. Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't. You can find the percentages of winning on JellyNeo ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) and as long as your winnings is at the top of the High Score Table when trophies are awarded, the trophy is yours.

You can use the Double or Nothing Autoplayer script by Bat which can be found HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

Or you can use the Double or Nothing Autoplayer in StealthCORE made by j03 which you can find HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

21. Illusen Quest
To get the trophy for Illusen's Quest (Illusen's Glade), it depends on the time taken to complete the quest. Since you get to do 2 quests (12 hours apart) in the span of a day. It's best to try for this at the beginning of the month (ie the first of the month). Since speed is of essence, you need to finish a quest, then the next one in the quickest time possible. That will get you on the high score table for the trophy.

You can check out Trilogy 's guide to getting the gold trophy easily HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]!).

I could recommend this Multi-Quest Autocompleter by Bat which can be found HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

Or the Illusen Quester in StealthCORE made by j03 which you can find HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

But since it's dependent on time it might be better for you to do it manually via Trilogy's guide.

22. Jhudora Quest
Similarly to Illusen's Quest, Jhudora's Quest (Jhudora's Bluff) depends on the time taken to complete the quest. You have to do 2 quests (12 hours apart) in a span of 1 day and to do this at the beginning of the month.

You can check out Trilogy 's guide to getting the gold trophy easily HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]!).

I could recommend this Multi-Quest Autocompleter by Bat which can be found HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

Or the Jhudora Quester in StealthCORE made by j03 which you can find HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) .

But since it's dependent on time it might be better for you to do it manually via Trilogy's guide.

Luck-based Games

These are the games that are just based on luck and there's nothing you can do to increase the chances of these happening except to hope for the best. For the three tax trophies you need the Random Events to appear so going through the game more often would definitely increase the chances of Random Events happening.

1. Neopian Lottery
Getting the Neopian Lottery trophy is dependent on winning the lottery. There's no way to predict or to help you win the lottery except to purchase 20 tickets every single day and hope for the best. You get the bronze trophy if you win anything below 500,000 neopoints, silver trophy is you win anything from 500,000 to 1 million neopoints and the gold trophy if you win more than 1 million neopoints.

It takes a lot of typing and clicking to buy tickets everyday so you can check out the Neopian Lottery Ticket Autobuyer by Bat which can be found HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

Or by using the Ticket Autobuyer in StealthCORE made by j03 which you can find HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

2. Sloth's Invasion Tax
This is one of the three tax trophies that rely on a random event to happen. The Sloth's Invasion Tax takes away 20% of the neopoints on your hand. There is nothing to this except to carry as much neopoints in your hand as possible and hope for the Random Event to appear. Always check the High Score Table ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) before calculating and carrying the needed amount of neopoints around. You don't want to waste more than what's necessary!

3. Tax Beast
This is one of the three tax trophies that rely on a random event to happen. The Tax Beast takes away 10% of the neopoints on your hand. There is nothing to this except to carry as much neopoints in your hand as possible and hope for the Random Event to appear. Always check the High Score Table ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) before calculating and carrying the needed amount of neopoints around. You don't want to waste more than what's necessary!

4. Angry Tax Beast
This is one of the three tax trophies that rely on a random event to happen. The Angry Tax Beast Tax takes away 25% of the neopoints on your hand. There is nothing to this except to carry as much neopoints in your hand as possible and hope for the Random Event to appear. Always check the High Score Table ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) before calculating and carrying the needed amount of neopoints around. You don't want to waste more than what's necessary!

Shockwave Games

I am listing shockwave games here as an easy trophy because not everyone can get it to work - and many couldn't be bothered. If you can get it to work and go for it during the start of the month, getting a trophy is relatively easy.

Unfortunately, you can't cheat on them and the only way this is "easy" is because there are not many people doing it. You can check the guides for shockwave games on JellyNeo.

Here are some solutions to getting shockwave games to work by people on our forum. You may need to give each solution a try before finding the one that fits you the most/works for you. The first one on the list is the one that worked for me.

1. Safari ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) by Jesedmoga
2. Internet Explorer ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) by Menine
3. Windows XP Virtual Machine ([Only registered and activated users can see links]!) by ribossoma

Trophy Tips

1. As mentioned in the beginning disclaimer - don't be greedy for trophies in a short span of time, especially if you're cheating.
2. Always check the High Score Table before playing the games.
3. Play games and submit your scores nearer to the trophy distribution timings to ensure you get into the top spots.

If you enjoyed this guide or you found people's guides/cheats/scripts/methods useful, remember to thank and +rep them. You can learn more about how to show your thanks through this guide over HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

I hope this guide helped you! :D

Dragonair
07-09-2020, 10:43 AM
Gret Guide!
But just one thing the Poker Autoplayer on StealthCORE is for NeoPoker and not for Round Table Poker
the script for Round Table Poker is really good, you just need some luck

xmilo
07-09-2020, 11:13 AM
Thanks for the guide! I was literally searching for this topic 30minutes before you posted this. lol!

Unown
07-09-2020, 08:36 PM
Gret Guide!
But just one thing the Poker Autoplayer on StealthCORE is for NeoPoker and not for Round Table Poker
the script for Round Table Poker is really good, you just need some luck

Oh my I did not know they were two different things.

Thank you for that! I have edited it ^^

Thanks for the guide! I was literally searching for this topic 30minutes before you posted this. lol!

You're very welcome. I was looking through the forum and realized this wasn't available as well!

RealisticError
07-10-2020, 12:10 AM
great guide! there's so many easy trophies to get out there :)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Unown again. :(

Mario2302
07-10-2020, 04:51 AM
Oh my I did not know they were two different things.

Thank you for that! I have edited it ^^

You're very welcome. I was looking through the forum and realized this wasn't available as well!

you always seem to beat me to each and every guide i can think of doing :D i was playing some of these the past week and thinking "perhaps i should add a guide for all these easy ones to the forum". of course i didn't have time for it and voila here we have it.
Great contribution as always!

perhaps you could expand this one with some more of the shockwave games though.
TroTrodS and hatic come to mind immediately ;)

Additionally you could add the 3dvia life games to this too as they are really easy to get a trophy in too with not many people playing them (terror mountain tilt, the last blast and shenkuu river rush i can think of immediately; not sure if there are others out of the top of my head)

another tip, you could link to the mystery pic topic here on clraik for the mystery pic trophy, usually an answer is posted rather quickly by the awesome people that solve it for us :)

Unown
07-10-2020, 05:47 AM
Oooh do you happen to have a list of 3dvia and other shockwave games? I only focused on those 4 since they gave avatars.

It's a really great suggestion. I'll look into adding them to the list!!

Mario2302
07-10-2020, 06:44 AM
Oooh do you happen to have a list of 3dvia and other shockwave games? I only focused on those 4 since they gave avatars.

It's a really great suggestion. I'll look into adding them to the list!!

just the games i have listed in my post for now. should i find extra i'll pm you with them or post them here ;)

Unown
07-31-2020, 03:15 AM
Bump for the last day of the month! Prepare some of the games because you can start playing them from 1st August 00:00 to try and get the trophies! :D

Bellz
09-29-2020, 09:07 PM
Unown
Ok, first of all, thank you for this God-tier guide. It's super helpful.

Do you have a recommendation on how slow to go with the non-HST games? Particularly the ones that don't really require skill, just clicking (e.g., Cheat, Snow Wars). I was curious if getting those quickly raises less suspicion than flash games.

Unown
09-29-2020, 09:11 PM
Unown

Do you have a recommendation on how slow to go with the non-HST games? Particularly the ones that don't really require skill, just clicking (e.g., Cheat, Snow Wars). I was curious if getting those quickly raises less suspicion than flash games.

You're very welcome!

Well for me, I've done accounts where I have gotten all these trophies: Cheat, Punchbag Bob, Snow Wars, Pyramids (silver), Sakhmet Solitaire (bronze-silver), Gogogo, Cellblock (bronze), Round Table Poker (medal) in a single day before all through scripts.

Since they're non-HST, people can't really "observe" and track your achievements (unless they're stalking your account) so you will definitely not be getting any user-reports.

On the other hand, this is extremely doable in one full day without scripts/cheating since the games in itself are easy so I don't think it's very worthy to be flagged. If you're worried though, would be good to do one per day.

Mama Bear
09-29-2020, 09:27 PM
Unown

If you run a script with realistic break times, there's no difference to a person getting them IRL.

scycon
01-07-2021, 10:07 AM
Thank u !

Unown
11-23-2022, 10:24 PM
Just bumping some of my guides that I think are good and relevant still considering there are more new/returning users to cK! ^^

Totodile
11-25-2022, 12:25 AM
Thank you for the guide! I recently discovered the work around for flash games so I'm looking to get more trophies next month!

HiroiSekai
12-06-2022, 12:46 PM
I wanted to pop in and say thanks for making this. I've personally been around the trophy hunting bend for a while so I've acquired a lot of these, but there's so many that you're always bound to run into some you still don't have. That extra little bit of info helps.

That said, any plans to expand with more HST Flash games with more straightforward legitimate (without scripts or programs) tips? I only ask for those of us who don't have clraik status to get to the scripts. If there are no plans, I'd be more than happy to make an alt list myself, but link back here for the already existing stellar entries. I think combined, we can get players on the right track to score a majority of the still possible trophies.

Unown
12-06-2022, 08:47 PM
I wanted to pop in and say thanks for making this. I've personally been around the trophy hunting bend for a while so I've acquired a lot of these, but there's so many that you're always bound to run into some you still don't have. That extra little bit of info helps.

That said, any plans to expand with more HST Flash games with more straightforward legitimate (without scripts or programs) tips? I only ask for those of us who don't have clraik status to get to the scripts. If there are no plans, I'd be more than happy to make an alt list myself, but link back here for the already existing stellar entries. I think combined, we can get players on the right track to score a majority of the still possible trophies.

You're very welcome.

Go ahead with making your own guide! I have no plans to do so for games because I'm bad at many of them :P

PS: You can get cK VIP to get access to scripts/programs even if you don't have rank

Predict
04-21-2023, 08:17 PM
Unown Quick question for the HST games.Is it normal for these games to be auto reviewed (w/Majin) when you submit the max score for the gold trophy?

Rowlet
04-21-2023, 09:08 PM
Thank you so much for this, have definitely wanted to boost up my account appearance for some time!

Unown
04-21-2023, 09:48 PM
Unown Quick question for the HST games.Is it normal for these games to be auto reviewed (w/Majin) when you submit the max score for the gold trophy?

Yea I think I've gotten reviewed once or twice for the games with max scores. As long as you did input the numbers correctly and used the proper times with MAJIN you should be fine.

The chances of getting banned from games now is so low since there are so little people playing with the flash problems that you should have no issues getting gold even without the max score tbh.

Predict
04-21-2023, 10:00 PM
Yea I think I've gotten reviewed once or twice for the games with max scores. As long as you did input the numbers correctly and used the proper times with MAJIN you should be fine.

The chances of getting banned from games now is so low since there are so little people playing with the flash problems that you should have no issues getting gold even without the max score tbh.

Awesome thanks! Actually all of the max scores that you listed for each game is currently accurate on all leaderboards for the exact max score. I got a review 7 days ago for max score Chia Bomber 2 and nothing has happened yet so l just wanted to double check before l slowly work my way down the HST list for gold trophies. I'm fully trusting Majin timings but my heart still races when l see 'Under Review' haha.

Unown
04-22-2023, 12:59 AM
Awesome thanks! Actually all of the max scores that you listed for each game is currently accurate on all leaderboards for the exact max score. I got a review 7 days ago for max score Chia Bomber 2 and nothing has happened yet so l just wanted to double check before l slowly work my way down the HST list for gold trophies. I'm fully trusting Majin timings but my heart still races when l see 'Under Review' haha.

Yes I totally understand that. It’s quite nerve wracking thus I’ve stopped upgrading all my trophies for the time being lol. So scary seeing all of that ‘under review’ stuff D:

Good luck!!

The best part about those max score games is that even if you get a max score and are not in the top 10 you still get a gold trophy so that can be done anytime!

Dyc51498
11-08-2023, 12:37 AM
Better Than You
Legends & Letters (2 trophies)

These two are no longer available, right?
It's so sad that I came back so slowly~

Unown
11-08-2023, 01:03 AM
Better Than You
Legends & Letters (2 trophies)

These two are no longer available, right?
It's so sad that I came back so slowly~

Yea that's right.

There's a chance BTY comes back when the games are fixed. L&L is officially defunct now unfortunately.