PDA

View Full Version : Neopets Price Checking Thread~

Meercat
12-26-2011, 05:33 AM
I know I posted this in the Neo Chat section before, asking if we had one. That's before I realised there was a suggestion forum!

Anywho, a price checking thread (like there is such on many other forums) where more experienced traders can give their opinions on how pets/accounts/etc. should be price by a less experienced seller (a.k.a. me :D)

I think this would benefit us traders and of course being a public thread it would help prevent people being ripped off (:

Just a suggestion, add to this as you will ^^

kooldude888
12-26-2011, 11:04 AM
I agree one of those would come in handy so people don't post their PC in the trading section

Cassie
12-26-2011, 08:32 PM
I like this idea too because it doesn't exactly fit in with the Neotrades section when other people are advertising their items or what they want to buy.

Mike
12-26-2011, 08:36 PM
Price Check? They can just do that on Neopets' Forums, and then convert into USD if that's what they want.
If it's to PC UC's value, that'd be a good idea for someone to do a nice Guide about it.
Good Luck, wouldn't say it's needed though

Miguel
12-26-2011, 08:56 PM
If you think there should be one then make one :)

Harry Potter
12-26-2011, 09:27 PM
The site isnt big enough yet for a whole forum, but like ./m pointed out, feel free to make your own (: