PDA

View Full Version : Which villagers are your dream villagers?

My name is Yoshikage Kira
06-09-2020, 02:28 PM
Can include the ones you have already!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Frita, I adore her little hotdog outfit

Muffy
Goth sheep, eventual goal is a goth themed island and she'd be perfect

Ankha is adorable af.

Cherry
Would be neighbors with Muffy

Lucky
he's too cute

Pietro
I already have him but I must include him because I adore him soo much

kittyray
06-09-2020, 02:40 PM
I love Muffy! I thought about mentioning her in the other thread as a fave from pocket camp, too. I honestly don't know enough of them to have dream ones and I feel like going through the lists would be overwhelming and lead to disappointment.

Flordibel
06-09-2020, 03:04 PM
Ankha!!! She's such a queen!!!!!

Man I'll take almost all the cat villagers... they are SUCh particular moods, each and every one of them.

And Marshal. I really want Marshal.

Punchy! Tangy! Rosie! So cute!

And Marshal... sulky little baby

Ariealle
06-09-2020, 04:43 PM
My dream villagers, which I have 6/10 and working on a 7th now. Thank god for Android
Bunnie
Mira
Francine (who happens to have my bday lol)
Chrissy
Poppy
Sprinkle
Lily
Bluebear
Fauna andddd I'm having a hard time choosing the last one but I'm sort of digging Peanut or maybe Judy? Or keep Snake :)

Flordibel
06-09-2020, 05:47 PM
Sprinkle is a CUTIE!

Dita
06-09-2020, 05:48 PM

This is my current island villagers! It's a mix of my dreamie and my wife's dreamie c:

Zell was my ultimate dream though!

My name is Yoshikage Kira
06-09-2020, 08:12 PM
I love Muffy! I thought about mentioning her in the other thread as a fave from pocket camp, too. I honestly don't know enough of them to have dream ones and I feel like going through the lists would be overwhelming and lead to disappointment.

There are soo many to choose from

Hopefully in a future update we can have more villagers on our islands so picking them isn't soo overwhelming.

Styx
06-11-2020, 12:41 AM
Honestly? Honestly? Raymond, mostly because I want to be able to say I have him. :P

And I really want Merry!

Druid
06-19-2020, 01:13 PM
Merengue! Seeing her design was one of the things that prompted me to finally buy the game lol. I got lucky and she moved in on her own like 4th, didn’t even go looking for her.

Margie reminds me of a carousel and I want her

Diana’s one of the first ones I found and now I love her. I initially thought I wanted Fauna more, but I don’t think I want species doubles and I don’t think I can part with her

[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Marcie or Kitt, whoever I find first, but I need a kangaroo.

I actually bought Papi’s amiibo because there was someone I wanted gone who wouldn’t leave lol (f u Agent S). I love him.

Stella’s my newest and she’s required to stay forever

Didn’t know I wanted Chevre until I found her but omg that face

Flora is insane, one of my faves

Annalisa is another one I have already who may not leave

Agnes. I don’t know what her personality is but I know she looks like a sullen little pig. Need.

I have 7/10 at this point and the other three are Cherry, Chief, and Patty, all of whom I like, so it’s casual now. Cherry was one of my starting villagers so her house is hideous or I’d be tempted to keep her (though idk who else I’d sacrifice - I love the weirder villager species)

Seame
07-12-2020, 03:27 PM
I think Ankha has been my favorite for a bit but on this new game I am in love with Marshal!

sourmilk
09-01-2020, 10:47 PM
My current dream villagers for my New Horizons town are Sherb and Rod!

Weeb
09-02-2020, 09:24 AM
The only dreamie I have right now is Coco. I hope I get her soon!

Flordibel
09-02-2020, 09:26 AM
Coco, I LOVE her. I found her once on an NMT island but couldn't deal with three normals.

I think I found Sherb once too! I'm not familiar with Rod, though!

k80
10-15-2020, 04:40 PM
I want Fauna but I literally have 6 Normals already and can't part with any of them. (Flurry, Merengue, Goldie, June, Poppy, Melba)

dustyc
10-15-2020, 04:50 PM
I love Bones since he was the first villager I had in my first AC game (Wild World) way back when, I'd love to have him on my NH island! Kiki was a favorite villager of mine back then too. I also really want Caroline, I just love that funky cartoonist squirrel and I can't believe I never heard of her until NH.

Targaryen
10-15-2020, 05:08 PM
So currently I have; Judy, Raymond, Merry, Tangy, Anhka, Sherb, Marshal, Coco, Diana, Lolly.
I really still want Rosie (who I had before but needed more room...) Stitches, Kiki & Chrissy ;-; I need to have 5 more spots ahha.

Crow
10-15-2020, 10:57 PM
Well my top favs are:
1. Bones - Lazy Dog
2. Midge - Normal Bird
3. Rolf - Cranky Tiger
4. Apollo - Cranky Eagle
5. Cousteau - Jock Frog

But if I got to fill my whole village up then I'd also put in:
6. Hugh - Lazy Pig
7. Louie - Jock Gorilla
8. Peaches - Normal Horse
9. Audie - Peppy Wolf
10. Opal - Snooty Elephant

The reasoning is that many of these I have/had in my village on the original since I got the game in like 2006 lol. Though Audie I only got in the new ACNH game. But I love them all regardless!

motherfucker
10-16-2020, 05:32 PM
I have a Hugh Amiibo card if anyone is interested in him! I can bring him and kick him out for you :)

I also have a Sly Amiibo.

I'll get a list of my current villagers. I don't play ACNH anymore, so I'm happy to give some away!

Druid
02-14-2021, 07:31 PM
Finally at a place where I�ll be keeping all my current villagers indefinitely. I posted here when I first started the game so it�s interesting to see how it�s changed lol - Merengue, Diana, Papi, and Chevre are the only ones who�ve stayed consistent.

I hadn�t seen Judy but once I did she immediately went on the dream list (replacing Stella, one of SIX normals on my OG list lmao woops)

Didn�t know about Tammi either but found her on a NMT island and she reminds me of my best friend so had to take her (replacing Flora - peppy dialogue is unique enough that I wouldn�t want multiple villagers saying it). She has quickly become my favourite, sorry Merengue.

I was initially resistant to Julian because as much as I love unicorns he was SO popular, and I didn�t want species doubles/continue to love Papi. When Kitt asked to leave though I let her (again I just had.. so many normals) and found him island hopping almost immediately so I caved. No regrets, his house is gorgeous too

Genji is my newest now, he�s cute enough that I can see past my general hatred of jocks lmao (replacing Annalisa as another branch of the �too many normals� initiative)

Phoebe is here because I needed a sisterly, Agnes got kicked off for constantly wearing a muscle suit, and my favourite would be Pashmina but I want to avoid species doubles as much as possible and Chevre is non negotiable. Love that she�s a phoenix, love that the interior of her house is Hell.

And Tia ultimately replaced Margie bc Margie�s house was boring, though in between those I had Olivia for quite a while. I liked her but find the cat faces weirdly blank and missed having an elephant (and like Julian, I�d initially resisted Tia to give less trendy villagers a chance but like..... come on. And now her and Merengue are in love.)

Stealth
02-16-2021, 01:33 PM
Finally at a place where I’ll be keeping all my current villagers indefinitely. I posted here when I first started the game so it’s interesting to see how it’s changed lol - Merengue, Diana, Papi, and Chevre are the only ones who’ve stayed consistent.

That is an amazing line up of villagers! I am about to restart my island and I'll lose Audie which is sad times.

Also! I have the amiibo files for all (expect new obvs) villagers so please let me know if there's a dreamy anyone is after :)

MrSlowBro
03-12-2021, 01:25 AM
is it bad I mod in this game, I dream of the villagers and make it happen! lol.. Julian and Genji>>>

MilkFrog
03-13-2021, 03:46 AM
Mainly Lily but really any frog villagers

Mimikyu
03-16-2021, 06:31 PM
I’m hoping that with the Sanrio collab, there’s a possibility that past collab villagers may make a return. I have an all cat village as per tradition, but I would gladly compromise if it means getting wolf link and felyne both on my island.

radius
03-16-2021, 07:26 PM
Erik! ^^ One, he's super cute and, two, it's my boyfriend's name!
I'm also just obsessed with all of the deer & have a deer/goat island~

lagrima
03-25-2021, 09:53 PM
The Sanrio villagers...Especially Etoile and Chelsea. :(

kittyray
03-25-2021, 10:24 PM
The Sanrio villagers...Especially Etoile and Chelsea. :(

oh my goodness, i hadn't looked at them until now, they're so cute, I especially want Chai and �toile. ;_;

Right now I'm trying to hold of playing a bit so I can get the bed head, but these are too cute to resist.

lagrima
03-25-2021, 10:32 PM
oh my goodness, i hadn't looked at them until now, they're so cute, I especially want Chai and �toile. ;_;

Right now I'm trying to hold of playing a bit so I can get the bed head, but these are too cute to resist.

Chai is adorable! I feel like she would get along well with Tia.

And I agree they're too cute to resist. :( The only thing that bums me out is that you can't invite them from other islands, so you can only have them as villagers if you have the cards (I think) and they seem to be really popular right now so I doubt I'll be able to get them for a good while haha

kittyray
03-25-2021, 10:44 PM
Chai is adorable! I feel like she would get along well with Tia.

And I agree they're too cute to resist. :( The only thing that bums me out is that you can't invite them from other islands, so you can only have them as villagers if you have the cards (I think) and they seem to be really popular right now so I doubt I'll be able to get them for a good while haha

Oh, I didn't realize you needed the amiibo (sp?) cards, I'm not even totally sure how those work, what a bummer!

lagrima
03-25-2021, 10:55 PM
Oh, I didn't realize you needed the amiibo (sp?) cards, I'm not even totally sure how those work, what a bummer!

I think you can trade for the items with other users, but if you want the villagers on your island you need to scan the amiibo cards (I think? I don't know how they work either).

kittyray
03-25-2021, 10:58 PM
aaaaaan, it looks like the cards are exclusively available at target with no online sales (except for in-store pickup). There isn't one close to me and I don't drive, so...bad news for me I guess.

lagrima
03-26-2021, 12:04 AM
aaaaaan, it looks like the cards are exclusively available at target with no online sales (except for in-store pickup). There isn't one close to me and I don't drive, so...bad news for me I guess.

This is the worst! I wish we had target in Brazil. And I can't understand why they wouldn't sell it online?

kittyray
03-26-2021, 08:10 AM
I tried in the hopes I'd be able to get a ride on my day off, but it sold out in minutes. We need a target AutoBuyer.

Druid
03-27-2021, 12:35 AM
I don’t have any of the Sanrio ones, but over half the amiibos I’ve bought have been from people on etsy making bootlegs and they work great. The og villagers seem easy enough to do, and I don’t imagine these would be any different. They’re cheap too!

...and speaking of collabs and dream villagers, I’m happy with my current squad but man would I swap someone for Epona in a heartbeat lol

kittyray
03-27-2021, 08:05 AM
I don’t have any of the Sanrio ones, but over half the amiibos I’ve bought have been from people on etsy making bootlegs and they work great. The og villagers seem easy enough to do, and I don’t imagine these would be any different. They’re cheap too!

...and speaking of collabs and dream villagers, I’m happy with my current squad but man would I swap someone for Epona in a heartbeat lol

Ah, cool! Now that you say it I remember seeing people talk about bootlegs, but I forget they were a thing, so thanks! Maybe I'll try to get some!

Minerva
04-10-2021, 12:12 AM
Oh I second this! I've bought bootleg amiibo cards (coins) from etsy and they work beautifully! Chelsea is so cute I'm actually tempted to buy some again!

kittyray
04-10-2021, 08:06 AM
Does anybody have an etsy seller they'd recommend?

Politoed
04-10-2021, 11:13 AM
Does anybody have an etsy seller they'd recommend?

I'll pm you where I got few my cards!

hearts
08-02-2022, 08:21 PM
These are my favorites:
Merry - She has terrible looking bangs but she has a sweet double chin. She is bebby.

Judy - UWU she's too cute lol.

Rosie - She's been my favorite since the first games. Periwinkle pretty kitty.

Shino - Bb baphomet.

dustyc
08-02-2022, 08:56 PM
I know I replied to this a few years ago (god has NH really been out that long!?) but I only recently got the ACNH Guide app to plan out my dream villagers! After looking through them all I think this is what I would narrow my dream island down to be! I wish there were more spaces, there's too many cute characters! So far I have two of these guys on my island!

Raposa
08-08-2022, 09:47 PM
I'm basic af. I'm after Rosie, Tangy, Aurora, and most importantly SCOOT!

pillowfighter
08-08-2022, 09:59 PM
I have put over 1,000 hours into New Horizons alone so I definitely am okay with who I have! I
BUT if given the chance I would absolutely love to have Chief, Bea, Annabelle, Ketchup and although he isn’t in NH, Felyne!!!
I’m still a little disappointed you can’t add more villagers in place of the multiple player homes you can build but alas~
I actually just turned my game on today for the first time since November!

rosediode
08-16-2023, 02:30 PM
Olivia is always my dream villager... underrated queen, I've loved her since gamecube

Devouredsoul
11-23-2023, 02:06 PM
Pietro (i got him from creating my own amiibo card) and Blanca who I wish they added into the game. :( I can only talk to her at the cafe

Excalibur
11-23-2023, 10:40 PM

MY GIRL FREYA! so freaking cute !

and a totally wolfy ^_^

Styx
11-24-2023, 12:48 AM
Since I last posted, I've managed to get all the dreamies I ever wanted on my island at one point, thanks to luck, persistence, Amiibos, and treasure islands. :D

The villagers that are permanently on my island are Raymond, Marshall, and Beau. I hope to get Whitney, Shino, and Audie back someday.

EnderTheory
11-24-2023, 04:13 PM
My all-time favorite villager would be Snake!

I was luckily able to add him to my village after trading with someone.

Other villagers I really like include Bob, Roald, Zucker, Merengue, and Punchy.

It's been a minute since I've played and I think Mario was added after the last time I was ingame :0 I really like his design

Cinnamoroll
12-24-2023, 02:30 AM
I’m a huge Maple stan. She is so precious and cute. I love when she wears the glasses I gave her 🥺🥺🥺

I also love most of the cat villagers. Kiki, Lolly, Rosie. Ohhh and Bluebear 🩵 I haven’t played in ages and I know my villagers will be so mad at me 😭

Pepper-Mint
12-24-2023, 02:55 AM
Punchy!! I love Punchy so much. When I first started Raymond was my dream villager, until Punchy moved in and I fell so in love. I do have Raymond on my island though. I also love Egbert because he's absolutely batshit insane.

Vis
12-24-2023, 08:46 PM
Bam!

He was the first deer I ever got on my island back when I was still new to the game, he left eventually but I got the ACNH DLC so that he can still stay with me :$

So much energy and zest packed into a bright blue deer lol