PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Character or Villager!

Flordibel
06-09-2020, 02:16 PM
Who is your favorite Animal Crossing villager or visitor (Saharah, Redd, Tom Nook, Kicks...)?

Tell us about your fave from New Leaf, New Horizons, Pocket Camp, etc.!

kittyray
06-09-2020, 02:19 PM
I liked Gladys in Pocket Camp because she gives you a loom, but I don't really remember anybody's personalities from there and especially not from New Leaf, which I only played sporadically. I feel like I'm still getting to know everybody in New Horizons, but I adore Deirdre who was one of my first villagers, she's just so sweet and idk I like her a lot.

My name is Yoshikage Kira
06-09-2020, 02:23 PM
My favorite character is best girl Celeste. Love star gazing with her

Favorite villager is my funky aries clown Pietro, even if he never stops fishing.

Maki
06-09-2020, 02:25 PM
My first villager in Wild World was Blaire and I still think abt her <3
I have Bonbon on my island and I love her so much ajdkfl she is def a keeper (i just rly like the peppy villagers ok)

My name is Yoshikage Kira
06-09-2020, 02:29 PM
My first villager in Wild World was Blaire and I still think abt her <3
I have Bonbon on my island and I love her so much ajdkfl she is def a keeper (i just rly like the peppy villagers ok)

Blaire moved onto my island and I love her soo much.
Her and Kody are inseparable.

Flordibel
06-09-2020, 02:36 PM
Me googling all these names I've never heard before:

Kicks is mine, UNEQUIVOCALLY

that little skunk makes me so happy when he visits me AND HIS NAME IS A PUN

Synth Salazzle
06-09-2020, 05:57 PM
Drago!

10/10 best villager

Cherubi
06-09-2020, 06:14 PM
In Wild World, Puddles became my favorite villager. Love those little froggos :$

In New Leaf, Pietro moved into my town and I know a lot of people aren't fond of him (clowns are scary) but he eventually grew on me and I miss him.

In Pocket Camp, I found Apollo and hadn't thought much of him, but he's such a neat character. He's definitely my favorite I had from the app.

In New Horizons, I found Drago when I was out looking for villagers and hadn't thought much of him at first, but he's become my favorite now!!

He's so cute when he talks about his little bug pals and walks around and just plops down under a tree

Dita
06-09-2020, 06:49 PM

Zell! :D He has been my favorite since New Leaf.

PrettySarcastic
06-09-2020, 07:09 PM
Me googling all these names I've never heard before:

Kicks is mine, UNEQUIVOCALLY

that little skunk makes me so happy when he visits me AND HIS NAME IS A PUN

Omg Flordibel. I adore Kicks.

I can hear his little British voice in my head. I think his chat prompts are the only ones I don't rush through. I just enjoy him. I want to pat his adorable little head.

Dita helped me get Merry and she os SO precious, I love her.

I have been in love with Egyptian stuff since like high school, so I think that the next time I have an open plot, I'm going to try and get a hold of Ankha. I don't actually have any Smug villagers yet??

Oh I have Marina and WTF HOW IS SHE SO ADORABLE? She's an octopus. She's the most precious thing. She sings like all the time.

Flordibel
06-09-2020, 08:22 PM
Omg Flordibel. I adore Kicks.

I can hear his little British voice in my head. I think his chat prompts are the only ones I don't rush through. I just enjoy him. I want to pat his adorable little head.

Every time I hear him say "Awright" or "Are ya buyin', chum?" my heart grows three sizes

Koto
06-10-2020, 11:04 AM
Flordibel PrettySarcastic MORE KICKS FANS! All my friends think that he's a bit lame but I wish that he would stay forever! He has such neat character design and his outfit is on point.

Marshal forever and always shall be my number 1 boy! I have also become, rather shockingly, extremely attached to Reneigh. I love all her little piercings and her blue tips and how supportive she is of all the villagers. Her house is also classy/cozy and its great.

Styx
06-11-2020, 12:34 AM
My favourite character is ... Redd ... but that's probably because I barely see him so his dialogue feels relatively fresh. A close second is Wisp: he makes my island tune sound GREAT.

Right now my favourite villager is Marshal because he's so smol and he sings a lot on my island and his house isn't wrecked by my wanton gifting.

Seame
07-12-2020, 03:29 PM
Yes Wisp! a[Only registered and activated users can see links] I love Wisp so much!!! I get super excited everytime I see him around at night!

Flordibel
07-12-2020, 04:30 PM
Wisp hasn't visited me in FOREVER

m5chu
08-26-2020, 08:12 PM
I really like Coco shes my absolute fav. unfortunately she hasn't moved into my island yet on NH i havn't found her :(

Flordibel
08-27-2020, 10:39 AM
I really like Coco shes my absolute fav. unfortunately she hasn't moved into my island yet on NH i havn't found her :(

Coco is sooooooo adorable!! She creeped me out at first but the more I look at her the more I love her!

Da Plushee Boree
08-27-2020, 10:51 AM
I love Lobo, it's my favourite and was glad to see he got along with Fauna pretty well! :D ! They both read and see flowers together, gotta love them!

And for the visitors i really like Sahara, i think they don't get enough love hahahah and Wisp and Redd, i think i love most of them haha

I also kind of dislike how they treat Isabelle here, i think she lost some charisma; and wish soon we could have Brewster! Miss him so much![COLOR="Silver"]

Weeb
08-28-2020, 11:28 AM
My favourite villager is Bruce, he's such a sweetheart. I accidently TT'd him out of my NL town and it took me ages to get him to move back in. I also love Coco, she's adorable and hopefully one day I'll get her on my island in NH!