PDA

View Full Version : cK Altador Cup 2021

j03
05-30-2020, 12:02 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Want to join Team cK this year? Please, please, please... read this entire post if you wish to join our team!

This year we are doing things slightly similar to last year. We will not disclose the team we are joining publicly for a better chance at winning and to make being part of the team an exclusive offer for our awesome contributing members. The less freeloaders, the better. :ntyblob:

We have the biggest Neopets community - which is a huge bonus and privilege for everyone.

How to find out and join our officially supported team?

Submit an application HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links])with the thread title "Team cK Y9 Application" and if you're eligible, you'll be granted access to our private team forum. Only apply once, and anyone that submits multiple applications (via private messages as well!) will have to be disqualified. We do reserve the right to share the team information with only members we feel are eligible! Don't be discouraged if we don't respond. :teatime:

* Applications should be short and sweet, but feel free to share a little extra if you'd like.

----
How do I qualify?

Answer: Just apply! ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) If you are a newbie AND relatively new to the forum (registration date January 2021 or later), your chances of being eligible are very, very low for obvious reasons.
----

Anyone that leaks our team publicly will be looked down upon, possibly banned, and should realize that shit is not cool. We are just trying to have fun.

Topic is open for posting! :popcorntime:

Let's fucking GOOOOO Team cK!!!!

Dot
05-30-2020, 12:08 PM
HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!

I like this idea, hopefully it mitigates certain things...

Pidgey
05-30-2020, 12:14 PM
I dont want to mess this up. So you want us each to create a new thread in that section with our application as the first post?

Pinecone
05-30-2020, 12:23 PM
Let's fucking goooooooooo

Alcremie
05-30-2020, 12:27 PM
Back on the hype train~
Can't wait! I've never been so excited to sit at home tbh

lakahus
05-30-2020, 12:29 PM
Why does it always link me back to this thread when I click the AC Y8 link? Am I not eligible then? :(

Noriko
05-30-2020, 12:30 PM
Why does it always link me back to this thread when I click the AC Y8 link? Am I not eligible then? :(

I'm having the same problem

kittyray
05-30-2020, 12:35 PM
I'm also continuing to get linked back to this thread so I'm trying to read the first post closely in case I'm missing something, but I'm technically at work rn, lol.

j03
05-30-2020, 12:38 PM

Which link exactly? (paste here)

See the screenshot in my spoiler. The image shows you where the forum to apply is located.

lakahus
05-30-2020, 12:40 PM

See the screenshot in my spoiler. The image shows you where the forum to apply is located.

I tried all 3 links. The one with 'HERE' , 'Just apply!' and the main thread itself

Attainable
05-30-2020, 12:40 PM

Every time someone clicks on the Application Thread ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) it tells them to read this thread, even after having read this thread.
I think that's pretty much the issue everyone is hitting atm.

j03
05-30-2020, 12:41 PM
Every time someone clicks on the Application Thread ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) it tells them to read this thread, even after having read this thread.

Got it. Looking into this... Please be patient. :)

kittyray
05-30-2020, 12:42 PM

I just keep landing on this:

Which links back here, and I get that message whether I try to access from the link in this thread or main page.

(I also took a video but it felt like overkill lol)

Hall

It linked me around once, but after clicking "Submit an application HERE" in the second link I was fine. It was in a different tab if that helps.

Raylu
i had no issue posting an application and i can still access the thread and see my post and stuff :0

pinguim
05-30-2020, 12:43 PM
solved

kittyray
05-30-2020, 12:44 PM
It's all good now! Thanks!

j03
05-30-2020, 12:45 PM
Should be good to go now. :)

My name is Yoshikage Kira
05-30-2020, 12:46 PM
i had no issue posting an application and i can still access the thread and see my post and stuff :0

Same here, had no issues getting linked the the thread and making an app

lakahus
05-30-2020, 12:47 PM
Should be good to go now. :)

Yup all good now. Thanks!!

Synth Salazzle
05-30-2020, 12:47 PM
I quit neopets for good but I absolutely support team CK and hope you all rise to victory!

Good luck everyone!

Unown
05-30-2020, 12:48 PM
Same here, had no issues getting linked the the thread and making an app

Same had no issues making an application.

Just to confirm - you can only see your thread and nobody else's in the section right?

First time doing this and wanna make sure I'm doing it right

lakahus
05-30-2020, 12:49 PM

Just to confirm - you can only see your thread and nobody else's in the section right?

I guess so. Thats what I'm seeing as well

Attainable
05-30-2020, 12:50 PM

Yep seems to be the case.

Amparo
05-30-2020, 12:52 PM
I dont want to mess this up. So you want us each to create a new thread in that section with our application as the first post?

Heeere! I have the same question! :) So excited about this, but don't want to fuck up anything so, I don't wanna go first :)

JUST GOT IT! :D

j03
05-30-2020, 12:55 PM
Rest assured, your applications are private. :)

Beth77
05-30-2020, 01:05 PM
Woop Woop.
*crosses fingers my application was sufficient*

Good luck everyone :)

Sakuras
05-30-2020, 01:18 PM
"You must view this thread to continue"

*sees that it's AC related*

OH HELL YEAH LET'S GOOOO, IT'S TIME!!!

Vegeta
05-30-2020, 01:19 PM
"You must view this thread to continue"

*sees that it's AC related*

OH HELL YEAH LET'S GOOOO, IT'S TIME!!!

*see's your post*

Ariealle
05-30-2020, 01:20 PM
I really want to join but I already chose my team in a haste ;__;
May the odds be ever in your favour, cK!

Peanutface
05-30-2020, 01:21 PM
I am curious if the team Clraik supported last year won???

Sakuras
05-30-2020, 01:23 PM
I assume we hear back about our app via PM/post?

whyamihere
05-30-2020, 01:31 PM
I quit neopets for good but I absolutely support team CK and hope you all rise to victory!

Good luck everyone!

Genuinely curious, if you've quit neopets then what makes you continue to stay active here? I'm working with the assumption that people here are here for neopets and Pok�mon?

Tyranitar
05-30-2020, 01:55 PM
I was waiting for this! I even dreamt about this yesterday!

Maki
05-30-2020, 02:00 PM
Genuinely curious, if you've quit neopets then what makes you continue to stay active here? I'm working with the assumption that people here are here for neopets and Pok�mon?

whyamihere, more like...whyareYOUhere, Ahsoka

Jeongyeon
05-30-2020, 02:41 PM
Lets go!!:o_o:

Dita
05-30-2020, 02:51 PM
I'm so pumped! I cant wait to get out there and do this :D Let's go cK!

Clefairy
05-30-2020, 02:57 PM
Wrote my application already, hoping to hear back soon ❤︎

I'm so excited!

TsUNaMy WaVe
05-30-2020, 03:29 PM
I wish I thought about ck before I joined a team ><
Well there's always next year I guess. Good luck team ck!!!

GreyFaerie
05-30-2020, 03:50 PM
When I saw the "please read this thread before you continue" sign I held my breath for a second. I'll send my application even if I'm a newbie, I'm very excited!

DrSloth
05-30-2020, 03:52 PM
YYYYYESSS, the best time of the year has arrived!!! best team ever!! I`m hyped

Aldrif
05-30-2020, 04:07 PM
I'm very new and just wanted to say it's neat that y'all do this at all.
Carry on.

Blue-tooth
05-30-2020, 05:47 PM
My application was really short. XD
Accepted or not I hope team ck to win this year. ;)

Sam.
05-30-2020, 06:05 PM
My body is readyyyy. Tired from having to move in basically two days, but ready none the less!!

Snoop Lion
05-30-2020, 06:18 PM
I already joined a team accidentally :confusion: Good luck all that join Team CK i hope we win this year even though i won't be on it!

aaronsd
05-30-2020, 06:22 PM
Woohoo so excited!

Fizzlepop
05-30-2020, 06:28 PM
I had no idea what to put in my application but I but I hope it was enough. When is the last day to sign up? Tomorrow?

Mario2302
05-30-2020, 06:43 PM
I had no idea what to put in my application but I but I hope it was enough. When is the last day to sign up? Tomorrow?

probably Wednesday i think but nothing official has been communicated so far i think

ZeroTwo
05-30-2020, 07:17 PM
I’m realizing that I misspelled the title of my application *facepalm*

Peanutface
05-30-2020, 07:38 PM
Very excited to participate. Hope I filled out the application correctly

Bat
05-30-2020, 08:28 PM
We've enabled thread title editing in the applications forum because some of you clearly didn't read this thread's instructions. If you're genuinely interested in joining, consider clicking "Edit Post", then "Go Advanced" and making some revisions.

Stardust
05-30-2020, 08:44 PM
I've been waiting for this! HYPE!! Good luck this year team cK!! :D

Flordibel
05-30-2020, 08:49 PM
Can't wait!!! Rock on, Team cK!!!

Mama Bear
05-30-2020, 08:51 PM
We've enabled thread title editing in the applications forum because some of you clearly didn't read this thread's instructions. If you're genuinely interested in joining, consider clicking "Edit Post", then "Go Advanced" and making some revisions.

*cough* I sure hope people see (and take advantage) of this second chance...

Mikal
05-30-2020, 09:06 PM
Atleast a positive for me during this whole Covid-19 thing is this year I'll be working from home and will be able to play during work hours

Delibird
05-30-2020, 09:18 PM
Go TEAM CK!!!! So excited!!

Nattiee
05-30-2020, 09:23 PM
Goodluck, everyone :)

Cybun
05-30-2020, 09:32 PM
I'm getting this when I try to access it

Cybun, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Raylu
05-30-2020, 09:39 PM
ohh i tried to have a fun title but maybe not :P

good luck those of you who got/get in! have fun : D

Nimue
05-30-2020, 09:40 PM
Curious at what point we'll know whether we got in or not? Are they being approved as they come in or...? :$

Bani
05-30-2020, 09:42 PM
when i click on the page to sign up, i don't see an application to fill out?
it's just a blank forum.

Blue-tooth
05-30-2020, 09:47 PM
when i click on the page to sign up, i don't see an application to fill out?
it's just a blank forum.

Click the "+ Post New Thread" then do the instructions posted on the first page. :)

Spoildlittleme
05-30-2020, 11:45 PM
Good luck guys! I already joined a team. BUT I hope all of you kick some MAJOR BUTT!!!

usagi-sama
05-31-2020, 12:10 AM
Sounds really fun, enjoy! <3

Sezy
05-31-2020, 12:13 AM
Didn't know what to write on my application XD
But it is very short and sweet lol

Thanks and good luck team cK :D

Synth Salazzle
05-31-2020, 12:52 AM

I still play other pet sites, and talk about other stuff too. Plus I don't use a lot of websites in general so the community is stuck with me.

edit: I'm an extreme pokemon nerd and it's another reason for me to stick around.

whyamihere
05-31-2020, 01:18 AM
I still play other pet sites, and talk about other stuff too. Plus I don't use a lot of websites in general so the community is stuck with me.

edit: I'm an extreme pokemon nerd and it's another reason for me to stick around.

Ah I see, thanks for letting me know! Yeah this community is kinda awesome tbh. I might check out the other things happening in clraik once I eventually get bored with neopets.

Saturnine
05-31-2020, 04:14 AM
I've waited the whole week for this :o_o:

Khloe
05-31-2020, 05:11 AM
Good luck, tried to do an application but guess not eligible so will be enjoying the event playing for my Neo team.

Mario2302
05-31-2020, 05:18 AM
Good luck, tried to do an application but guess not eligible so will be enjoying the event playing for my Neo team.

doing the application shouldn't be a problem khloe,
Just read the first post, click the link and make a topic in the dedicated forum part according to what is mentioned in the first post. from there it's just waiting till i presume later today to see if you're deemed eligible.

phantasia
05-31-2020, 05:29 AM
I've waited the whole week for this :o_o: me too

blairpie
05-31-2020, 05:31 AM
darn it. I already joined a team :( (faerieland)

aaronsd
05-31-2020, 05:32 AM
Yikes lol I am such an idiot, I messed up my initial application so bad -_-

Spunkii
05-31-2020, 08:12 AM
Goodluck :o_o: I didnt quite put too much in the application Im afraid, I was working on an assignment at the time ;_;

phantasia
05-31-2020, 08:50 AM
Did we need to put a lot in the application? Mine have been viewed. Wil we receive a reply? Now I am worried I had to write a big motivation and I did not. I went with exstreamly short and sweet.

I cant believe I am so stressed about this. Lol I read the post a few times i am pretty sure there is nothing special to it

Anthony
05-31-2020, 09:10 AM
Nice!!

Good luck everyone!! :)

Sam.
05-31-2020, 09:18 AM
Did we need to put a lot in the application? Mine have been viewed. Wil we receive a reply? Now I am worried I had to write a big motivation and I did not. I went with exstreamly short and sweet.

I cant believe I am so stressed about this. Lol I read the post a few times i am pretty sure there is nothing special to it

Haha, I did the same thing. I wouldn't stress too much. I put my application in yesterday and still haven't heard anything. They're probably carefully choosing who gets accepted. I'm sure there are a ton of applications to sift through. :)

Blue-tooth
05-31-2020, 09:30 AM
100+ applications to read so it will really take some time. :)
Patiently waiting. ;)

Downwiththefritz
05-31-2020, 09:40 AM
I can't seem to apply. It tells me I'm trying to edit a post or an administrator has changed my permissions.

Bat
05-31-2020, 09:43 AM
Don't fret too much about it. "Application" is something of a misnomer, but it's intended to put you on your guard so that you carefully read and follow the instructions in this thread. Those of you that haven't followed those instructions shouldn't be surprised when you don't receive an invitation. You've been given a chance to make corrections, so I strongly suggest that you do so.

We'll be reviewing all of the applications at the same time, and invitations will go out afterwards.

Peanutface
05-31-2020, 09:55 AM
I have no idea how many people are on this site. It does seem to me that the powers that be would want to accept a lot of us in the group. This way we have more power to influence the team that they pick. Good luck all. Regardless, I will enjoy playing this years cup.

Oneiros
05-31-2020, 10:10 AM
I had no idea ck did this! Wish I'd known, I already joined a team. I'll have to apply for next year. :)

Good luck to team ck~

phantasia
05-31-2020, 11:39 AM
Don't fret too much about it. "Application" is something of a misnomer, but it's intended to put you on your guard so that you carefully read and follow the instructions in this thread. Those of you that haven't followed those instructions shouldn't be surprised when you don't receive an invitation. You've been given a chance to make corrections, so I strongly suggest that you do so.

We'll be reviewing all of the applications at the same time, and invitations will go out afterwards.

Thanks not at all reassuring. But I read and reread the post so I think I did it right. But at least I know I should not worry now since your reviewing all at the same time.

Bat
05-31-2020, 11:40 AM
Thanks not at all reassuring. But I read and reread the post so I think I did it right.

Oh well. You can't please everyone.

j03
05-31-2020, 11:49 AM
Thanks not at all reassuring. But I read and reread the post so I think I did it right. But at least I know I should not worry now since your reviewing all at the same time.

I don't mean to single you out since there are a few others... but why do you over-complicate this every year Mudboots? Last year, and the years before... Yes, I remember...

Everyone - the first post specifically says "please, please, please read the entire post" for a reason. Because if you don't, you're going to end up posting here or somewhere else asking what to do.

It says "short and sweet", you can't go wrong here. If 140+ members correctly applied, then you're definitely making too much out of this.

If you can't read the entire post (which takes less than a minute), then how can we trust that you'll act in the best interest of our team/community? :S

We have to have this sort of process. We can't just rubber-stamp everyone into the team. Put yourself in our shoes...

Sam_20188
05-31-2020, 12:07 PM
Have read the entire thread. But am met with the below message when attempting to access the Team cK Y8 Applications board. Any tips?

phantasia
05-31-2020, 12:11 PM
I understand - sorry

GreyFaerie
05-31-2020, 01:47 PM

this is SO REAL. It makes me laugh to be so excited and stressed by the results. On the outside I'm calm, participating in other conversations but on the inside I'm like...
I'm having a lot of fun and nothing has happened yet.

10 points to Gryffindor Team cK.

Freeloaders_Soceity
05-31-2020, 02:20 PM
When will we know if we are accepted? Games start tomorrow, don�t they?

Mario2302
05-31-2020, 02:21 PM
When will we know if we are accepted? Games start tomorrow, don’t they?

just be patient; i'm sure joe and co have their work cut out with all those applications.
Not to worry they'll get back to all of us soon enough.

Freeloaders_Soceity
05-31-2020, 02:26 PM
just be patient; i'm sure joe and co have their work cut out with all those applications.
Not to worry they'll get back to all of us soon enough.

Sweetie, I�m 75 years old, no joke! I can�t remember what patient is, lol!

phantasia
05-31-2020, 02:33 PM
Sweetie, I’m 75 years old, no joke! I can’t remember what patient is, lol!

wow 75 years old and playing neopets your a legend!

Mario2302
05-31-2020, 02:35 PM
Sweetie, I’m 75 years old, no joke! I can’t remember what patient is, lol!

:D this one made me chuckle :D thanks for that!

Freeloaders_Soceity
05-31-2020, 02:40 PM
wow 75 years old and playing neopets your a legend!

My grandkids think I�m special, I have been on Neopets 20 years and still have my original account. I have played 14 AC Cups with my �grandies�. I found Ck five years ago looking for help. I love being a member of our community.

Maths
05-31-2020, 02:41 PM
My grandkids think I’m special, I have been on Neopets 20 years and still have my original account. I have played 14 AC Cups with my ‘grandies”. I found Ck five years ago looking for help. I love being a member of our community.

This is so wholesome! Made my day! :$

Khloe
05-31-2020, 03:14 PM
doing the application shouldn't be a problem khloe,
Just read the first post, click the link and make a topic in the dedicated forum part according to what is mentioned in the first post. from there it's just waiting till i presume later today to see if you're deemed eligible.

I can't access the forums to do an application, says don't have permission, etc to view the forum.

dungeondragon
05-31-2020, 03:22 PM
Good luck to everyone! I am not into neopets, but it sounds like it is a fun event!

SjakeS
05-31-2020, 03:23 PM
My grandkids think I’m special, I have been on Neopets 20 years and still have my original account. I have played 14 AC Cups with my ‘grandies”. I found Ck five years ago looking for help. I love being a member of our community.

This is the most wholesome post I’ve ever seen. You absolute trooper

Mario2302
05-31-2020, 03:26 PM
I can't access the forums to do an application, says don't have permission, etc to view the forum.

that is strange indeed; i hope it get's solved for you.

Garchomp
05-31-2020, 05:33 PM
Decided that I'm taking a break from the AC this year, but I wanted to wish Team CK the best of luck!! :) GET EM TIGERS!

aaronsd
05-31-2020, 05:58 PM

Did you have that full screen announcement pop up and you clicked through on that?

Bat
05-31-2020, 06:09 PM
We've finished preparing our score sender program for this year's Altador Cup. This time, we'll be assigning our chosen team automatically through our program once you've used it to sign into Neopets. VIP users will be free to play for whichever team they choose. Everybody else will be required to play for our team in order to use our program. If you have already chosen a team that doesn't happen to align with our choice, then you will need to purchase VIP. We will be conducting day-one testing tomorrow before our program goes live, and will be responding to your applications soon after.

Thank you for your patience, and stay tuned for more updates!

Nimue
05-31-2020, 06:12 PM
We've finished preparing our score sender program for this year's Altador Cup. This time, we'll be assigning our chosen team automatically through our program once you've used it to sign into Neopets. VIP users will be free to play for whichever team they choose. Everybody else will be required to play for our team in order to use our program. If you have already chosen a team that doesn't happen to align with our choice, then you will need to purchase VIP. We will be conducting day-one testing tomorrow before our program goes live, and will be responding to your applications soon after.

So if we don't use the program, we can't be on the team? *confused*

Bat
05-31-2020, 06:17 PM

We're trying to avoid drawing retaliation from competing cults communities this time around, so we won't be announcing our team of choice. Obviously it'll get out eventually, but we won't be discussing it during our initial roll out.

Nimue
05-31-2020, 06:18 PM
We're trying to avoid drawing retaliation from competing cults communities this time around, so we won't be announcing our team of choice. Obviously it'll get out eventually, but we won't be discussing it during our initial roll out.

Well that really stinks. I have a Mac so programs don't work, and I don't really use them anyway. I've been so excited to be part of the team :(

Peanutface
05-31-2020, 06:18 PM
Since JS put the the beta test on my Neopets account I can no longer use Majin SS. Will the SS for the Altador Cup games be different than the current Majin SS?

j03
05-31-2020, 06:25 PM

I think there was a misunderstanding here.

You aren't required to use the program if you want to be on the same team.

We aren't going to announce the team just yet. But you'll know who we are supporting (if you make the team).

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Since JS put the the beta test on my Neopets account I can no longer use Majin SS. Will the SS for the Altador Cup games be different than the current Majin SS?

No worries, the AC SS will work and MAJIN is expecting an update soon.

aaronsd
05-31-2020, 06:26 PM

Just saying ~ there's something in the cookie file that sets the *cough* themechoice *cough* and if you set that appropriately to what you use on the Neo website, then Majin SS will work.

Nimue
05-31-2020, 06:26 PM
I think there was a misunderstanding here.

You aren't required to use the program if you want to be on the same team.

We aren't going to announce the team just yet. But you'll know who we are supporting (if you make the team).

Okay, thanks for clarifying j03 :)

Bat
05-31-2020, 06:28 PM

We have a solution for the beta site in this score sender, and forthcoming in Majin! We've got you covered!

Peanutface
05-31-2020, 06:49 PM
I will wait patiently while you fix everything. I think I have to go back to school for computer coding.LOL

Saturnine
05-31-2020, 06:52 PM
Can we still join a team after AC starts? Since it's beginning tomorrow

Unown
05-31-2020, 06:58 PM
My grandkids think I�m special, I have been on Neopets 20 years and still have my original account. I have played 14 AC Cups with my �grandies�. I found Ck five years ago looking for help. I love being a member of our community.

It's so amazing that you're on neopets and even more badass that you're part of this community

and a lifetime cK VIP

Wish my grandma was just as cool!!

Can we still join a team after AC starts? Since it's beginning tomorrow

I believe we can still join 1-2 days after the AC starts.

TNT will say something when the registration is about to be closed!

Saturnine
05-31-2020, 07:01 PM

Ah that's good to hear, I can go to sleep soon without worry then
thanks for the info

aaronsd
05-31-2020, 07:03 PM

Will the missed 1-2 days be a disadvantage, or through the course of AC it won't be that much of a big deal?

Blue-tooth
05-31-2020, 07:05 PM
Altador Cup FAQ ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) says join before June 4th so we can still join after the first match tomorrow. :)

aaronsd probably just on the points earned.
You could have 2k+ points for the prize shop in those days you missed.

Edit: Should include the Altador Cup Rules ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) here though they almost have the same info.

Jeongyeon
05-31-2020, 07:15 PM
Why does it say matches start June 2 in the rules page when it is stated in the news matches start tomorrow? lol

Bat
05-31-2020, 07:18 PM
Why does it say matches start June 2 in the rules page when it is stated in the news matches start tomorrow? lol

Because the Neopets team can't keep track of the Neopets universe's one-day-off calendar. That's probably why almost all of the world events and pet celebration days are late as well.

Blue-tooth
05-31-2020, 07:19 PM
Jeongyeon eh you're not new to AC right? They have the same error with dates last year. lol
Mostly on the prize shop release date.
If I can remember they extended AC to earn more points for the glitched days too.

Jeongyeon
05-31-2020, 07:21 PM
Jeongyeon eh you're not new to AC right? They have the same error with dates last year. lol
If I can remember they extended AC to earn more points for the glitched days too.

I dont tend to pay attention to such things haha. I barely play neo as is. I just log in the bot and run it everyday.

Blue-tooth
05-31-2020, 07:25 PM
YYB is fun to play but I used the AC SS a lot last cup. XD

j03
05-31-2020, 07:27 PM
I dont tend to pay attention to such things haha. I barely play neo as is. I just log in the bot and run it everyday.

Geez, you've joined us 5 years in a row. Maybe 6 if we include this year... Have you botted and hit All-Star all of those years as well?

Pinecone
05-31-2020, 07:40 PM

I like this new mechanic better. Really looking forward to bot this year's AC. :takdir:

Jeongyeon
05-31-2020, 07:40 PM
Geez, you've joined us 5 years in a row. Maybe 6 if we include this year... Have you botted and hit All-Star all of those years as well?

Yea on multiple accounts as well lol. Its like an annual tradition now for me

Raylu
05-31-2020, 08:50 PM
i updated my application but looks like im still not eligible... GL this year Team cK!!!!!

DrSloth
05-31-2020, 10:44 PM

Hey Bat, let me please ask you a few things, as I said before, I'm looking to apply for ck team, I have 11 main accounts and 9 spare proxies to bot, on my main accounts, all of them are spread different teams that I play every year on each account, meaning i'm not on team ck, am I welcome to apply for team ck for my other 9 proxies/accounts? I love our AC cup forum and always am participative there but I'd like to know if that wont be an issue. Anyway, I got VIP so if i'm not welcome to participate in the team, i can totally understand it.
And just to confirm, does this mean the program will be autopicking a team for someone who makes it? (which raises me the question if someone who didnt make the team will be able to know ck team by using the program? will there be 2 programs (for team members and vip users), be careful with that)

Other than that, best of luck for you and joe testing the program tomorrow and best of luck to all of us!

Bat
05-31-2020, 11:05 PM
Hey Bat, let me please ask you a few things, as I said before, I'm looking to apply for ck team, I have 11 main accounts and 9 spare proxies to bot, on my main accounts, all of them are spread different teams that I play every year on each account, meaning i'm not on team ck, am I welcome to apply for team ck for my other 9 proxies/accounts? I love our AC cup forum and always am participative there but I'd like to know if that wont be an issue. Anyway, I got VIP so if i'm not welcome to participate in the team, i can totally understand it.
And just to confirm, does this mean the program will be autopicking a team for someone who makes it? (which raises me the question if someone who didnt make the team will be able to know ck team by using the program? will there be 2 programs (for team members and vip users), be careful with that)

Other than that, best of luck for you and joe testing the program tomorrow and best of luck to all of us!

Since you've got VIP, you'll have access to the program regardless of whether or not you you receive an invitation to join. If you join our team, then the program will automatically select it on any account you use which isn't already on a team. If you want to choose a different team, then you'll need to join on your accounts before using those accounts in our program. Our program will not auto-select a team for you if you weren't invited to join ours. There won't be more than one program.

Thanks!

DrSloth
05-31-2020, 11:11 PM
Since you've got VIP, you'll have access to the program regardless of whether or not you you receive an invitation to join. If you join our team, then the program will automatically select it on any account you use which isn't already on a team. If you want to choose a different team, then you'll need to join on your accounts before using those accounts in our program. Our program will not auto-select a team for you if you weren't invited to join ours. There won't be more than one program.

Thanks!

Awesome, i'll try my luck getting accepted them! And I can't even imagine how you guys were able to make such a complex code to contemplate all those conditions! Absolute respect for you guys, I don't have enough words to express how awesome you are and how much me, as a member of the community apprecite all you guys do for us!!!

LET'S GOOOOOOOO TEAM!

Peanutface
05-31-2020, 11:13 PM
If I do not want to join the clraik team and I do purchase VIP can I have access to the SS?

aaronsd
05-31-2020, 11:43 PM
If I do not want to join the clraik team and I do purchase VIP can I have access to the SS?

Yes, Bat confirmed that just before

Edit: Well actually it's been confirmed a few times in the posts on this thread

Peanutface
05-31-2020, 11:58 PM
Thank you for the response. Shows you how well I read and pay attention.

Jeongyeon
06-01-2020, 12:00 AM

Basically, only way to use the SS is to be invited in the ck team (you have to play for that specific team) or get VIP, use the SS and be able to pick any team.

Evangelion
06-01-2020, 12:24 AM
i have a simple question, tried to read as many post as possible in search of a response before posting but...
are you guys gonna accept applications all in once or you review as soon as they get posted? i dont want to join a team and then realise i got into cK team

aaronsd
06-01-2020, 12:37 AM
i have a simple question, tried to read as many post as possible in search of a response before posting but...
are you guys gonna accept applications all in once or you review as soon as they get posted? i dont want to join a team and then realise i got into cK team
Bat did answer this before "We'll be reviewing all of the applications at the same time, and invitations will go out afterwards." page 8 of this thread.

In regards to waiting it out: well, the penalty for joining AC after it has already begun isn't that high (as pointed out in a reply to my query earlier), if you don't have an urgent reason to join a team before cK selection process is finished, then you may as well wait? I dunno, just my two cents.

phantasia
06-01-2020, 01:53 AM

Thank you that is also a very clever idea. I feel so much better now that I know sign ups only close on thursday the 4th.

Rinna
06-01-2020, 02:31 AM
Edited post - wrong thread.

phantasia
06-01-2020, 02:33 AM
So happy! Seems we will be able to get another chance at the chest prizes this week.

what chest prize? I am missing something

Rinna
06-01-2020, 02:40 AM
Sorry! wrong thread! Was talking about Legends & Letters.

Sakuras
06-01-2020, 07:33 AM
now after catching up on this thread i'm nervous i'm not gonna get in lmaoooo regardless, i'm hype for the AC!

Edge of Sanity
06-01-2020, 08:51 AM
Oh yeaaaaaah goooooooooooooooo i have already my music playlist for this.

omg.UFOs
06-01-2020, 09:37 AM

You remind me of my grandmother. She used to play video games all the time Sonic, Banjo and Kazooie, Spyro. I'm sure if she had a better computer she would of played Neopets too.. You're awesome and your grand kids are lucky to have you :)

Freeloaders_Soceity
06-01-2020, 10:18 AM
Thank You, being fully retired I have all the time in the world to spend with them. They live just down the road from me. We lost my Husband of 52 years 3 years ago. My "Grandies" takes very good care of me. I'm truly blessed. They are ages 37 to 6. I have 5 grandkids and 3 great grandkids,

Rosie
06-01-2020, 10:31 AM
Posted my app and I'm excited, whether chosen or not! I went on a short hiatus and I'm STOKED I came back before the AC officially opened.

Also happy CC didn't start yet because I'm still not done buying snowballs :P

Da Plushee Boree
06-01-2020, 10:54 AM
OmyGlee!! I was waiting for this i waaaaaaaaaaaaaannnt!!

Nattiee
06-01-2020, 02:25 PM
Posted my app and I'm excited, whether chosen or not! I went on a short hiatus and I'm STOKED I came back before the AC officially opened.

Also happy CC didn't start yet because I'm still not done buying snowballs :P

CC? As in Charity's Corner? I thought the even was over, no?

Cherubi
06-01-2020, 03:12 PM
CC? As in Charity's Corner? I thought the even was over, no?

We haven't had CC (Charity Corner) yet this year! I'm not sure as to what TNT plans to do, but the Altador Cup has come first from what I gather :)

Nattiee
06-01-2020, 03:34 PM
We haven't had CC (Charity Corner) yet this year! I'm not sure as to what TNT plans to do, but the Altador Cup has come first from what I gather :)

oof. gotta start collecting omg.

SomeClown
06-01-2020, 04:53 PM
oof. gotta start collecting omg.

start? jeez..i've around 12k saved up on one account alone lol

Freeloaders_Soceity
06-01-2020, 06:33 PM
I'm growing OLDER here! LOL. Waiting, Waiting, Waiting!

penguin1991
06-01-2020, 08:55 PM
how do we know if we got accepted, I haven't heard from anyone.

aaronsd
06-01-2020, 09:02 PM

I think just wait patiently for the next announcement!

Strat
06-01-2020, 09:28 PM

Patience is key here. As j03 has said in the OP, if you qualify, you will be informed, but if your account is a newer one, it will be much harder to get into the team for obvious reasons.

GreyFaerie
06-01-2020, 09:47 PM
Let's just be patient, there's still time until registration closes for the CA anyway.
I'm also eager to know, we just have to cover it up a bit.

lmaooooooangels
06-01-2020, 11:06 PM
hi! i am trying to log in to the score sender but it seems i am not authorized to do so. do i have to wait until tomorrow?

Blue-tooth
06-01-2020, 11:22 PM
hi! i am trying to log in to the score sender but it seems i am not authorized to do so. do i have to wait until tomorrow?

Yes. :)

raiinman
06-01-2020, 11:29 PM
hype train~ =]

Blue-tooth
06-02-2020, 12:04 AM
Questions that might be asked again linked to the answer below,

"Just to confirm - you can only see your thread and nobody else's in the section right?"

Answered here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

"Did we need to put a lot in the application? Mine have been viewed. Will we receive a reply? I read the post a few times I am pretty sure there is nothing special to it."

Answered here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) and also here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) if you want to push your question AGAIN.

Score Sender Program questions answered here: 1 ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) | 2 ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) | 3 ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) | 4 ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) | 5 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

phantasia
06-02-2020, 04:29 AM
Okay, thanks for clarifying j03 :)

I am still pretty confused

but As I understand we just need to wait for the sendor to be updated?

Blue-tooth
06-02-2020, 05:29 AM
I am still pretty confused

but As I understand we just need to wait for the sendor to be updated?

Correct. :takdir:

Sakuras
06-02-2020, 06:14 AM
Well that really stinks. I have a Mac so programs don't work, and I don't really use them anyway. I've been so excited to be part of the team :(

i was worried/wondering about this as well, i guess i'm out of luck. oh well.

aaronsd
06-02-2020, 06:48 AM
i was worried/wondering about this as well, i guess i'm out of luck. oh well.

I've used CrossOver Mac in the past to get Windows programs running on my old Mac. For some programs I've had to use a Virtual Machine to make it work. I know it's a hassle but it's definitely an option. Only other hope is that the programs could be compiled to Mac but I suspect there's compatibility issues preventing that happening anytime soon :/

Freeloaders_Soceity
06-02-2020, 09:59 AM
WOW! Nothing Yet? Hope all is okay with Joe and Staff.

Nimue
06-02-2020, 10:06 AM
WOW! Nothing Yet? Hope all is okay with Joe and Staff.

There was an update yesterday saying they needed to test on the first day of actual play (which was moved by TNT from yesterday to today) and once that was completed, further information would follow

morpheme
06-02-2020, 12:44 PM
There was an update yesterday saying they needed to test on the first day of actual play (which was moved by TNT from yesterday to today) and once that was completed, further information would follow

I understand testing before releasing the program. I'm not quite sure why we're not being told the team on (or before) Day 1, so that we can actually play through other means.

It takes ~8-10 hours to cap all games so I need to get started ASAP to obtain Quad All-Star, especially considering I also need time to develop my own automation.

phantasia
06-02-2020, 12:59 PM
I understand testing before releasing the program. I'm not quite sure why we're not being told the team on (or before) Day 1, so that we can actually play through other means.

It takes ~8-10 hours to cap all games so I need to get started ASAP to obtain Quad All-Star, especially considering I also need time to develop my own automation.

Its so it does not leak out before the teams close, I guess? Its frustrating for me aswell but you need to give up something to get even better things

fork
06-02-2020, 01:04 PM
I don't want to use a program to play anyway.. would be nice to know the team !

Evangelion
06-02-2020, 02:13 PM
I don't want to use a program to play anyway.. would be nice to know the team !

Let's be patient guys, wait will worth it.
We all need to understand all the tests cK team is doing to reduce risks and make all work fine for this year competition.

phantasia
06-02-2020, 02:21 PM
The update is up.
I guess I did not make the team since it says I need a VIP subscription to play

MrBurbage
06-02-2020, 04:29 PM
oof, maybe next year haha

aaronsd
06-02-2020, 06:00 PM

The reason for this was mentioned so many times in this thread though. In the past the cK team was leaked and that leads to big issues. I am in the same boat as you but I completely understand why all the secrecy and things have to be done this way... It's for the cK team's best interest that it's done like that.

fork
06-02-2020, 06:01 PM
i am confused LOL i guess maybe did not make the cut - but yeah just to clarify I wasn't upset earlier and impatient I was just more excited I guess. I actually have my own computer this year!

jojobloggs
06-02-2020, 06:51 PM
I didn't even meet the requirements to apply for the team xD