PDA

View Full Version : NQ2 Auto-player error

Sam.
05-19-2020, 12:45 PM
I just downloaded the NQ2 Auto-Player, and extracted the folder. I clicked on the NQ2 AP program, and I get an error that says "Failed to load control 'ctlRipperWrapper from . Your version of may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control thjat was provided with your application."

I'm illiterate when it comes to programs.. what am I doing wrong? Or what am I missing?

I've attached the error as well. Hopefully it can be read.. :/

TIA~

[edit;] I just noticed this might have been better in the Neopets Programs forum. Sorry if I put it in the wrong forum. ;__;

DrSloth
05-19-2020, 01:57 PM
I just downloaded the NQ2 Auto-Player, and extracted the folder. I clicked on the NQ2 AP program, and I get an error that says "Failed to load control 'ctlRipperWrapper from . Your version of may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control thjat was provided with your application."

I'm illiterate when it comes to programs.. what am I doing wrong? Or what am I missing?

I've attached the error as well. Hopefully it can be read.. :/

TIA~

[edit;] I just noticed this might have been better in the Neopets Programs forum. Sorry if I put it in the wrong forum. ;__;

check this board:
[Only registered and activated users can see links](Stealth-Buyer-Pound-Sniper-NQ-II-AP-etc-)

Mama Bear
05-19-2020, 03:31 PM
There's a thread for program support for this...[Only registered and activated users can see links]
DrSloth is correct in their suggestion to read that thread though. The ripperwrapper issue is a very common one that has been dealt with many, many times. Search function is your friend. :)