PDA

View Full Version : Anime Tattoo?

l0st1d0l
05-16-2020, 02:43 AM
Posting this again cause last one was deleted and I was enjoying seeying people with anime tattoos too! :)

Well, title says p much all. Show your anime tattoos, brag about it, or rant because you still haven't made yours ahahaha.

I have two: one is All Might and the other one is Persona 5 (mostly because of the game, but it has an anime, so I think it fits?)
Last time I wrote a huge text about why it was meaningful to me, but eh, too lazy to write it all again, specially cause english isn't my first language

I do want to make a FMA one (probably the homunculus symbol) in the future though~

My name is Yoshikage Kira
05-25-2020, 11:39 PM
I have 3 as of right now, am hoping to get my JJBA villains leg done sometime in the near future.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Desperately need to touch this one up, it's pretty old :p

This one is actually my first self done tattoo (please forgive how bad it looks lol)

Joestar birthmark

Lilac Tentacles
04-01-2022, 07:43 PM
Gravedigging this thread. Apologies... I just got this one for my 11 year anniversary. It's Rosario+Vampire, my first anime.
I got it as my "I love my husband" tattoo. I don't do names or faces since that's usually not a good idea. He got me into this stuff so it's my ode to him.

Emerchy
04-18-2022, 07:05 AM
Here's mine!
I have a bunch of others for Zelda, Pokemon, my fav bands, AC, Digimon and a few other video games too :)

Kibba
05-31-2022, 10:20 PM
I still don't have any anime tattoos... yet. :biggrin-new:

But I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have Sasuke and Madara tattooed one day