PDA

View Full Version : [Guide] - Weegy.Com - How to make money

utahclock
04-02-2012, 06:44 PM
I am sure alot of you have heard of sites like weegy.com, however weegy.com offers you the chance to make some money for very little work. Yes real money. That you can send to your paypal account.
Right now I have 11.37 sitting in my weegy bank, and I havent ran it that much.

Weegy is a site where users log in or random tag you with questions, depending on your rating good,bad or neutrel you will get better or less then better questions. Alot of times the answers are already provided by previous weegy users and it will auto answer, or it will give you a hint under notes. You then in turn answer the questions a user sends thus the reason you are called an expert

To be an expert there is a sign up on weegy.com, it will ask you to fill in a bunch of information, if your really strong in one subject lets say math, you can select that as your expert area. or you can select none (which is what I have done) You just let weegy run in the background while your browsing or whatever then when you hear a *ding* sound you will have 15 secs to accept the question before it gets passed to another expert. I always hit accept, no matter what. Then if I dont know how to answer the question I will pass to another expert.

There are questions that pay, and questions that do not pay, to make sure you are only getting money generating questions, under your user tab, turn off accepting research questions from other experts.
or you wont be generating money, however leaving expert research questions on is a good way to generate more rating. the better your rating the more questions or quality of questiongs you will recieve.

Ive let weegy run for only a few hours, so each persons expierence will differ, however every 20.00$ you earn weegy will give you the option of sending to paypal or sending a check. I choose send to paypal. If you work hard at it, and work on getting your rating up, you can make lots of money easily.

If you wish to add me as a referer there I am utahclock. You dont have to add me as referal only if you want to. the more friends you have the better you get .50c per paying referal.

This is a simple guide on how to make some cash using weegy.com I hope it is helpful to some of you.

MTG
04-02-2012, 06:46 PM
It's kinda like chacha right?

utahclock
04-02-2012, 06:49 PM
yea it is

ASAP
04-02-2012, 06:57 PM
I just used that site to answer some questions on my online government quiz... how odd lol.

trix
04-04-2012, 06:32 AM
That looks interesting, I might give it a go :)

Kantu
04-16-2012, 01:48 PM
Any reviews from anyone on here trying it? trix

trix
04-16-2012, 01:56 PM
Kantu o_O Oh lol i completely forgot about this. I'll give it a try now and see how it goes :P

J_L_K_64 sorry monsieur joloko please feel free to delete my posts haha i always forget we're not in spam

Kantu
04-16-2012, 01:58 PM
Okay dont forget to lemme kno! trix

Bettser
04-16-2012, 02:00 PM
Im curious also, lemme know too. I think if it comes to math or the sciences ill be pretty good to go. Do you get paid more for knowing more areas?

J_L_K_64
04-16-2012, 02:03 PM
why is everyone spamming?

caonima
04-22-2012, 10:40 AM
1 question, do I need to provide any real information in order for me to sign up for the account?

utahclock
05-02-2012, 09:30 AM
I just had 25.00 paid to my paypal for those wondering , I dont log into it much either..

dancing8gorilla
05-02-2012, 12:27 PM
Wow. Cool. Gonna try this right now. Should I also try ChaCha?

Narkotiq
05-02-2012, 01:58 PM
utahclock Little confused by how this works. Do I wait for questions to come in or do I go looking for them?

Ana
05-02-2012, 02:14 PM
utahclock Little confused by how this works. Do I wait for questions to come in or do I go looking for them?

They come to you. If you leave the expert window open, new questions will pop up on that screen

utahclock
05-02-2012, 02:31 PM
^ yup just leave the expert tab running in the background and when you hear a ding, you will have about 15 secs to accept or decline.

Narkotiq
05-02-2012, 06:03 PM
I've already made 5 dollars in ~ a half an hr. This could easily be a 10.00 an hr job if done diligently. Thank you so much for this one utahclock since i lost my job I've been doing Mturk but the pay is crap. I would have never found this if it wasnt for you, Thanks again.

utahclock
05-02-2012, 06:54 PM
Your welcome, as your rating goes up you will get better paying questions too. I hardly log in, and answer 1-3 questions here and there, and made 25 for last month :P I should log in more regular.

dancing8gorilla
05-03-2012, 12:41 AM
When time during the day is it most active? I've been on about 2 hours tonight, and there's been like 1 question.

utahclock
05-07-2012, 08:29 AM
It depends really but for me I find the times of 3pm-9pm to have more questions. But it all will vary, as your rate goes up you will be getting more questions...

Fitzy2008
05-30-2012, 06:29 PM
I am very interested in this! Looks pretty easy and I've been looking for legitimate ways to make a couple bucks on the internet here and there, sending you an e-mail for more info! :D thank you!