PDA

View Full Version : Unable to use stealth buyer pro? " program offline".

ahreckshun
05-03-2020, 04:49 PM
I still have V.I.P but stealth buyer pro has not been working for the last 2 days. I have checked everything i can think of and still no luck. Can someone please help me find the issue?

Bat
05-03-2020, 04:55 PM
Your program doesn't seem to be allowed to make connections to our server, ahreckshun, which is resulting in the "offline" message you're receiving. Can you please double-check that there aren't any firewall or antivirus applications on your computer that are affecting our program's ability to access the internet?

ahreckshun
05-03-2020, 05:06 PM
I Have been using this program for a while now with no problems nothing has changed as in virus or firewall protection I am double checking now but I am not very technical on this kind of thing.

Bat
05-03-2020, 05:16 PM
I Have been using this program for a while now

If one of our programs fails to authenticate for any reason when it contacts the server, we receive a log entry detailing the error. We have no recent entries involving your account using this program, so it would appear that something is preventing it from accessing our site.

I'll reach out to you via private messaging to discuss how we can sort this out.

Caylen
05-05-2020, 10:25 PM
I am getting this same error. Checked for both AV and Firewall settings to no avail. If you were able to find a solution would you mind PM'ing it to me as well? :)

j03
05-05-2020, 10:36 PM
I am getting this same error. Checked for both AV and Firewall settings to no avail. If you were able to find a solution would you mind PM'ing it to me as well? :)

Try restarting if you get this sort of issue.

You also need to have already installed the library files for SBP.

Caylen
05-06-2020, 12:00 AM
Try restarting if you get this sort of issue.

You also need to have already installed the library files for SBP.

Hmm. I've installed the VB Files and have restarted several times and still getting the same error. :/