PDA

View Full Version : Using Proxifer with StealthBuyerPro

5hego
02-27-2020, 12:55 AM
Is there a way to command StealthbuyerPro to refresh/buy items with certain proxies according to what account is being used?

Or do I run multiple windows each assigned to a different proxy/ I have proxifer and have assigned StealthBuyerPro to its own proxy but i'm scared that will mess with the proxy I use for that account on a normal browser. For ex (i use a different browser for each of my accounts - micrsoft edge, firefox and chrom = 2 shells , 1 main) and ontop of that stealthbuyerpro has its OWN proxy aswell. is this too many? will it set off flags? how do i make sure im buying safely using proxies?

j03
02-29-2020, 02:58 PM
Is there a way to command StealthbuyerPro to refresh/buy items with certain proxies according to what account is being used?

Or do I run multiple windows each assigned to a different proxy/ I have proxifer and have assigned StealthBuyerPro to its own proxy but i'm scared that will mess with the proxy I use for that account on a normal browser. For ex (i use a different browser for each of my accounts - micrsoft edge, firefox and chrom = 2 shells , 1 main) and ontop of that stealthbuyerpro has its OWN proxy aswell. is this too many? will it set off flags? how do i make sure im buying safely using proxies?

Totally forgot to hit post... There's a guide for this: [Only registered and activated users can see links]