PDA

View Full Version : Gaia?

ASAP
04-01-2012, 01:06 PM
Does anyone play Gaiaonline anymore? How's the black-market?

Aglett
05-27-2015, 01:25 AM
I play Gaia, but only to get my free stuff.

littlespacecase
10-17-2015, 05:42 PM
Ah I dont play Gaia as much anymore. I usually just check and clear out my announcements..

Ribbon
10-17-2015, 05:55 PM
i have a soft spot for gaia. never cared about anything other than the art forums because the currency is just inflated like fuck.

DarkByte
10-17-2015, 06:59 PM
I used to be the cheat creator for this and Rare Engine Lite (a modified cheat engine that was stripped down but worked on game guard) over at the official cheat engine forums. I am hoping it gets popular one day because I have a way to make some very good bots for this game but it is alot of work and not worth it in the current state.

I used to run the market for this game , I had a market bot that would auto buy any item below X price and resell them at X price. I also had a exploit to allow for very fast searches of items without the refresh block so as soon as a item stocked I would buy it before anyone else even seen it then resell it at my price , the only way to buy items usually was at my price :D.

Naked Gamer
10-18-2015, 03:29 AM
I used to be the cheat creator for this and Rare Engine Lite (a modified cheat engine that was stripped down but worked on game guard) over at the official cheat engine forums. I am hoping it gets popular one day because I have a way to make some very good bots for this game but it is alot of work and not worth it in the current state.

I used to run the market for this game , I had a market bot that would auto buy any item below X price and resell them at X price. I also had a exploit to allow for very fast searches of items without the refresh block so as soon as a item stocked I would buy it before anyone else even seen it then resell it at my price , the only way to buy items usually was at my price :D.

Is they a site or game you don't have a god bot for?

I used to play this game way back geez I don't even no if my account is still around but I moved onto other games as you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk