PDA

View Full Version : cK Valentines

Menine
02-14-2020, 10:26 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Today is Valentine's day! A day to share love with the people we appreciate!

Have you made any friends, or even met that special someone here in our community? Perhaps there's a person that you'd like to get to know a bit better? Then this thread is for you!

We hope you have a day filled with love,

the cK staff ❤

motherfucker
02-14-2020, 10:42 AM
Bat, I've often been a huge bitch to you VIA pms, but you've helped me out a lot when I've needed it, and I really appreciate it.
Menine, You're my official NC dealer, and always so kind and trusting. I appreciate that in you.
Fartbox, literally I cannot put into words how great you are, but you get it. You just know.
Fabulous, if I wasn't into dudes, I'd be sliding into your DMs all day long.
Harvest Goddess, you helped me through a really tough time in my life, and I'll always appreciate it and never, ever forget what you have done for me.

Bat
02-14-2020, 10:42 AM
Mama Bear
I know that your schedule has been a bit hectic lately, but you're awesome to talk to! I hope that you're doing okay, and look forward to hanging out and chatting with you again!

RealisticError
You haven't been around much lately, but the scripts you've provided will live on in our hearts forever! I wish that I were active in the community at the same time as you. We could've taken over the world! See you around, bud!

Stocking Anarchy
The don of your own Neopets mafia! Your syndicate of crime was very impressive! I miss chatting with you, and I hope this finds you well!

Xanadu
We didn't exactly talk a lot, but you were one of the first people I spoke with in this community! Your wise council prevented me from making stupid mistakes that could've lost me my Neopets account. I hope you're doing well!

Maki
02-14-2020, 10:51 AM
Fabulous - I feel like we are always on the same wavelength. Every time I wanna post a comment on some thread you seem to have posted it first :P You're hilarious and I enjoy your sense of humor. Happy Vday!!

Kylae
02-14-2020, 11:07 AM
PrettySarcastic - You're my twin sister, my partner, my best friend. I would be lost without you and I'm so glad we found each other here. This may have sounded overly romantic. It's platonic people, don't ship us. :P
j03 - Thank you for making such an amazing platform where we've been able to live for so many years and thrive as Neopets players, sellers and buyers. You have changed many of our lives here.
Spookymane - I don't know if you'll see this but I still <3 you. Thank you for being awesome.
Diane - Thank you for putting up with my long pauses. You're my favorite UC hoarder!
Bat - I miss you. :(

ZeroTwo
02-14-2020, 11:12 AM
Menine We doenst chat enough to know you better, but I can see that you are the sweetness person ever!!

@All I want to do more friends here, I would like to share that I fully appreciate the Good job of creating this community j03

Happy valentines everyone <3

Flordibel
02-14-2020, 11:45 AM
What a sweet idea!!
Bat - endlessly cool and encouraging. I love encountering your posts and your scripts save lives.
Menine , PrettySarcastic , Mint - I wanna be y'all when I grow up. Together, your Neo knowledge and cool af vibes rocks this forum!
Blue-tooth - Your NC updates keep me in the loop and you are NEVER far behind any new NC release. Love.
Doge , Goddammit , RealisticError - I've done spittakes because of one of your funny posts at LEAST once.
j03 - I revere you.

Lastly, to all the sellers from which I've bought stuff - you make dreams come true.

Delibird
02-14-2020, 11:49 AM
Bat - Thanks always for your contributions and amazing scripts that seem to make this game a bit more bearable ;)
Menine - Always such a helpful soul. It's great to see you here and contributing all the time and making the world a better place <3
RealisticError - I'm sorry we haven't talked for a hot minute, but I'm sure you've been busy with school and life and it's understandable. We should play some Pokemon soon.
Mama Bear - Miss you so much <3 I get excited when I see you post and I know life has been busy with the kiddos.
j03 - Another year, another year it's so amazing that this site is still flourishing in all its glory and all the special events and care for everyone here. Thank you for all that you do :)

teslagirl
02-14-2020, 11:52 AM
j03 : you are my superhero. I am your biggest fan (...you are totally crush-worthy).
Mint : you are the best seller a semi-legit player ever had
Menine : thank you for helping me. Your store, posts, and updates make my daily visits so much more fun
Blue-tooth : thank you for all the "Mystery Pic" wins this year!

..and BIG LOVE to all the other clraik users who write the guides, post the events, and keep this site the "Best Damn Offsite Community" in all of Neopia!

Malarkey
02-14-2020, 01:29 PM
Nath - We don't talk as much anymore, but you're really awesome and I've enjoyed getting to know you!

Menine and Blue-tooth - thanks for keeping us all up to date on neo happenings :)

j03 - Thank you for creating such an awesome space for us all to hang out on. I would definitely be a little lost without cK!

Bat - your scripts are life saving...so much I never knew I needed but can't live without now ;)

Also shout out to everyone I've bought from or has bought from me - y'all rock :panda:

Synth Salazzle
02-14-2020, 02:06 PM
Bat - I appreciate all of the FR help you've been giving, and just in general.
ripslinga - my absolute bff around here.
Dramione - I'm not gonna say much in public, but you're a pretty fun friend with similar chaotic interests.
honeycomb - we're ride or die homies and I appreciate that.
Mulan - We're not exactly the closest but you've been nothing but chill to me and deserve some credit for that.
Banette - one of my besties around here. Long term pal.
Cybun - also one of my long term pals. pokebuddies now.
j03 - for letting me come back to the community.
Mama Bear - You've been a staple of the community longer than I've been active. Thanks.

Pinecone
02-14-2020, 02:26 PM
I just want to wish everybody a happy valentine's day.

Cybun
02-14-2020, 02:31 PM
motherfucker Sorry for calling you gay all the time even though that's what you are you big homo, you know I love you a lot though!
Menine I think you're a sweetheart, what is there NOT to like about you? Thanks for keeping us up to date on all the neonews so I don't have to go to that dumpster fire of a site as much
j03 Thanks for making cK and all the cool programs we use, Neo would suck without you and I wouldn't have met so many cool people if not for you. So yeah, please don't grow old and die ever
Bat You're kinda new to me, but I think you're pretty nice and sometimes adorably funny with some of your posts, also your scripts are a blessing in our neolife
Mama Bear Thanks for keeping my stupid self in line, you remind me a lot of my mom and that's a huge compliment. Hope the babies are doing fine
Ahsoka I really, really like you and you're one of the coolest I've ever met in here, I'm glad we are friends
Buns You're one of the sweetest persons I've ever ever met in my entire life and I love you tonsss, you dun goofed tho silly bun

I'll add more later hopefully

cute can kill
02-14-2020, 02:49 PM
Fabulous I always laugh at your posts & I loved investigating with you.
Mint You were the first person I dared DMing (through discord after adding you!) when I first joined cK. I'm thankful you've been kindly helping me and answering each (maybe sometimes dumb) questions about buying pets on here. Thank you! I still haven't bought any UC pet (can't afford spending money on the ones I want yet lmao) but as I told you I'll make sure to buy my first UC from you! Can't wait (:
AmandaBynes Sharing some love to you for the kind DM you sent me yesterday.

Calamitas, bootiesrus, Cherry Soul, Doge: thank y'all for being my first ever sellers. You are all so kind and willing to help/answer any question and it makes you awesome!

Regardless, I wish all of you cK members a happy valentine's day. You all deserve love, and if you're still single remember you're at least loved here B)

@All :

Fabulous
02-14-2020, 03:31 PM
aww yiss let’s declare our crushes
people whose posts i always appreciate, extra love to those who post screenshots and keep my petty ass in on the white hot neopets gossip:

motherfucker, Fartbox, Mint (beautiful souls; the m�nage � trois that will never be)
cute can kill u attract weirdness and that is always exciting, can't wait for what happens to u next
Garchomp, rio, Red Velvet, Danny Phantom, Bat: Voices of Reason
nachtmahr, housez, throwawa, AmandaBynes u funny, please continue to be u
oventoast post more long things for me to read
prettysarcastic Strong Advice
DankRUSE & Chikorita: fab artwork n funny macros, post more please <3
and finally i love to see u post, rant, ramble: Heck, Bakugo, Meepit, Crow, Cybun, Erik., bootiesrus, Angery

this whole forum is an adult, meta level of neopets commentary i didn’t know i needed; thank you to everyone who contributes content, bless u for spicing up neopets dot com with your hot takes

Mama Bear
02-14-2020, 04:30 PM
I've got to give a shout out to my boys, Bat and j03. You're both 1337 haxxors, but somehow tolerate my basic bitch HTML presence. This place wouldn't be the same (or exist) without you.
Delibird, Ben, we've known each other for yonks now, since TNP days. You're a good egg, and remind me of where I cam from.
morpheme, Steve, I've missed our bullshit banter chats in discord. I hope all is well for you.
Drizzy, Ryan, I know that RL has become your priority and I completely get that. I hope that life in the States is doing you well, but that you never lose the beautiful patterns of speech so iconic of the motherland, like "Yeah, nah, cunt, chuck a uie and go to Maccas.

Our whole community is made up of excellent people though. We may not always see eye to eye, but your presence is appreciated.

rainbeaux
02-14-2020, 04:53 PM

@jo3 Bat Mama Bear - for keeping this circus running day in and day out, and, you know, being cool and talented and otherwise great people. such a rarity on a site that's been around so long. refreshing as hell.

Blue-tooth teslagirl jojobloggs Pug Ariealle and the rest of the mystery pic thread regulars - for making everyone's lives that much easier and being good at something i suck at. you've won many a trophy on many a shell and sockpuppet.
Doge - for being such an amazing seller. i'm spoiled from dealing with your shop, honestly.
Fabulous Noxus motherfucker Chikorita rio Danny Phantom Bakugo Garchomp - i talk to some of you more than others, but would like all of you to know you're all sexy people that i would happily make real-life finger-guns at from across a room, and i enjoy seeing your posts.

Blue-tooth
02-14-2020, 05:06 PM
Wow thanks for the tags/mentions. :$

Menine I just want to thank you for helping me how to do my html here because I just want to help with neo news updates just like you. ;)
Bat Thank you for editing my mistakes when I do my threads incorrectly/lacking some infos and also thank you for responding back to my inquiries. :)
@All Thank you for supporting ck! :love_heart:

honeycomb
02-14-2020, 05:12 PM
Cactolotl Fartbox Peachy the loves of my life - thank you for being the most amazing group of friends i could ask for. i'm gunna kiss you on the mouth.
Ahsoka my ride or die, thank you for being my dragon pal and just as much of a freak as me!! i appreciate your existence ♥
motherfucker gimme dat ass big boy
DankRUSE Bakugo your posts on the under your skin thread always make my day. i love your attitudes and would 10/10 die for u even if i have never talked to u directly

rio
02-14-2020, 05:17 PM
I don't think I've ever had a valentines in my life (lol, maybe one year out of 9 when my ex could be bothered) but this is so sweet! I'm sure I'll forget someone so I'll throw this out as a general collective to you all: you're all awesome and thanks for making me feel less alone in this childs game. Venting on here has probably saved me a lot of silences

Stardust
02-14-2020, 07:03 PM
A huge thank you to j03 and Bat for all that you do for the community!! I really appreciate all the work you guys put into it so cK can be at its best. :)
Shout out to Doge and I_royalty_I for being amazing sellers and hooking me up with some of my biggest NP and pet goals!
I love you guys on the "Who or what about Neopets gets under your skin?" thread. You guys never fail to make my day by providing laughs and my fill of tea :P
And lastly I just wanna say how much I love everyone here in the community, it's such a positive place with great people. You guys are the best!! :tickled_pink:

Danny Phantom
02-14-2020, 07:12 PM

Firstly, I'd like to say I really appreciate Mama Bear, j03 and Bat for doing an amazing work with this community.

Now, some more people that I really appreciate seeing around here that always make my day, either by being helpful, funny or just give a nice vibe and I would probably try to talk more if I wasn't such a weird potato person are motherfucker , Mint , Fabulous , Flordibel , rainbeaux , Menine , Bakugo and cute can kill. Thank you guys for being awesome!

Our community is amazing, I really love being part of this and y'all are sweet cinnamon buns. Happy Valentines day, everyone!

bootiesrus
02-14-2020, 07:26 PM
To some lovely ppl to trade with here:
Mint - the loveliest person Cherry Soul - you really are my fuel for this addiction.

And for those chats!
Fabulous - for making me snort with laughter more than once.
Blue-tooth - for keeping news updated so frequently, thank you!

wubbalubbadubdub
02-14-2020, 07:35 PM
1. motherfucker If you were a booger, I'd pick you first.
2. WitchDo you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again? (PS: Thank you for starting the best thread in the forum :o_o:)
3. Cybun Are you Jamaican? Because you're Jamaican me crazy
4. Menine Are you French? Because Eiffel for you
5. j03 I wish I were cross-eyed so I can see you twice.

My name is Yoshikage Kira
02-14-2020, 07:38 PM

Biggest thank you to j03 for creating and maintaining this excellent community

Huge thank you to Bat as well, your scripts have drastically improved the neopets experience for soo many people including myself. Your avatar picture always makes me happy too, soo adorable!

Shout out to everyone in the under your skin thread, you all are hilarious and it's been an absolute pleasure meeting you all even if we may not see eye to eye all the time
Bakugo you are an awesome person, I respect you soo much after us over coming our disagreement. I love seeing your posts

Ariealle
02-14-2020, 08:30 PM
Blue-tooth teslagirl jojobloggs Pug Ariealle and the rest of the mystery pic thread regulars - for making everyone's lives that much easier and being good at something i suck at. you've won many a trophy on many a shell and sockpuppet.

You are very kind and have warmed my heart! Thank you! I wish I could put more work into them! They're a lot of fun.

Koto
02-14-2020, 09:51 PM

@Kylae ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), thank you SO MUCH for all of your patience and advice! I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your awesome service and how thankful I am!

SpongeBob
02-14-2020, 11:56 PM
j03 - Thank you for all you do in keeping this an amazing place to spend time! I love this site so much!!
Kylae - You were my first real friend here and the one keeping my "hoard" running strong! LOL! Love you girl!! You are pretty awesome! My usuls send their love too! :) :)
Cherry Soul - Obrigado por sua amizade!! You are my best friend! Love you so much!
Nath - You are the best! :)
Bill - You are the best also! :)

j03
02-15-2020, 12:00 AM
I'd like to show some love to everyone that's been involved in making this community so great.

To everyone I've had positive encounters with from the past and present... you know who you are. :D Happy Valentine's Day!

AmandaBynes
02-15-2020, 12:55 AM
Witch - You are a super important person in my life and I would not have been able to pick myself back up again after such a rough year had it not been for your friendship and support. IRL you are like my only friend too so thank you for putting up with me and for being you! I hope you know that you truly mean a lot to me. You are golden, stay. [emoji813]

Beth77 - For your extreme kindness and selflessness, which you've shown time and time again, and not just to me. You are a super giving and wonderful person who expects nothing in return for it. I also love your sassy side and when it comes out, which is not often, it's always hilarious. You rox my sox ;) [emoji813]

Gotch - For all that you've helped me out with as far as NC/UC go, some of the first few pets I got on here were from you and I super appreciated how patient and understanding you were with me all throughout the process. Being that I was a newbie on here and scared AF your being so chill was very helpful and put me at ease. I still have both of them btw [emoji813]

Cherry Soul- For always ALWAYS pulling through for me with literally almost any obscure and HTF NC items I'm seeking. You are always very friendly and cool to work with and I am so thankful to you for all the dream items I thought I may never find [emoji813]

lagrima - For being one of the very first people to actually talk to me on here, you helped me so much to feel welcomed into the community. I will never forget how kind you were and your willingness to be so candid in sharing your experiences really helped me to feel more comfortable with opening up to not just being a lurker on here and crossing over to the dark side [emoji813]

Menine - For taking the time to explain NC values/trading to me and looking over my TLs way back when. I learned so much from you and I still keep in mind the advice you gave to me, thank you for that [emoji813]

j03 - For being extremely welcoming to everyone who joins, the fact that you make a point to be an actual member of the community too and not just a behind the scenes creator we never see or hear from. You don't have a big head on your shoulders whatsoever and are someone I have a fuckton of respect for. Your transparency on site matters is highly appreciated too. Thank you for this wonderful place you have created and maintained for us all [emoji813] OH YAH and the fight club ref in your avatar but also like the first rule of ck is u don�t talk about ck

Bat - For all of your contributions to this community, for being incredibly intelligent and knowledgable in the technical aspects of the site and for not making people feel like a complete idiot for asking maybe dumb questions. As far as mods go you are very fair and I always appreciate the constructive critisicm and guidance included in each encounter I've had with you. Your punny and sarcastic humor is highly appreciated too [emoji813]

mamabear - For your moderation on the site and keeping all of us in line. It may sound weird but I view you as a very strong individual as it takes guts to be strict with people and you are not afraid at all to be that person. I really look up to you for that and try to pull inspiration from you at times when I feel I need to stick to my guns and speak my mind when it may not be easy to say or is something that will be hard for others to hear. [emoji813]

S/O to some users I have not personally chatted with but think are dope:

Lolaloveloki Crow - I feel a kindred spirit in both of you and I really dig your dark vibes, I feel we would get along super well idk [emoji813]

Erik. - Your dry sense of humor and quick wit are qualities I really admire and appreciate on so many levels [emoji813]

throwawa - I feel we butted heads once before and I still feel so badly about it and think about it every time I see your Joey avatar pop up on the Which users get under your skin thread. I am sorry if I annoyed you and I hope we can be friends maybe some day [emoji813]

Fabulous DankRUSE Nachtmahr - For all the literal LOLs, keep it comin loves [emoji813]

And last but not least, super honorable mention: Orthrus - For that shared love of HXC mutant skeiths [emoji813]

PrettySarcastic
02-15-2020, 01:11 AM
ILU all. I'll edit this tomorrow and give some proper respect and mentions, but I had a long long day and I'm beat. May you all enjoy happy dreams or happy adventures and discounted chocolates (or whatever treats you prefer) until I get back. ;) <3

================================================== =

Sleep makes all the difference in the world. I can think again!
Kylae My long lost twin! I have an actual birth sister who I don't like half as much as I like you. You are kind and generous, you never fail to make me smile (but usually outright lmao), and I am so grateful this Neopets cheating forum of all places on the planet brought us together. I wish that I were one tenth as brave as you have been in the journeys you have taken in your life, and I hope that you won't let setbacks and other people letting you down discourage you from being that courageous in the future. Thank you for all you have taught me and all the ILU's I am too weird and awkward to return. But I really do love you, twin! <3

@jo3 Thanks for building and never giving up on this place. Even as Neopets has been a psycho level roller coaster of highs and lows over its lifetime, you still put untold hours of your time into updating, re-writing, and supporting all your programs speaks to a level of committment that no version of "TNT" has shown in twenty years. You rock. Thank you.

Bat If TNT cared about any aspect of their website half as much as you cared about my topic subscription not working on this forum... Neopets would be like #5 on the internet or something. Thanks for helping make this place work. Oh, and the scripts? I literally can't play Neopets without your scripts, and I think in time you'll radically improve the Flight Rising experience too. Thanks for always being super nice and chill, and thanks for all you do around here for everyone!

Menine You are always positive and kind; I don't think I've ever seen you say something negative to anyone, ever. Thank you so much for running all the amazing events and organizing thoughtful things like this Valentines' topic. (Oh, and absolutely thanks for all the NC. LOL.) :D

Witch You are a gem and I love chatting with you. I mean, I don't know how you haven't been crushed under the weight of all that NC, but I am glad you haven't! <3

Pearl You never fail to bring me a smile. You are such a sweet and kind person, I'm always happy to see a new message from you.

Flordibel I always enjoy interacting with you, you're just a nice and pleasant person; I think we probably agree on everything!

To everybody I didn't mention by name but you think I should have mentioned you - You're probably right and I forgot your username because I have a goldfish brain and I still don't know who anyone is until I see their avatar/signature combination due to the username changes of the past few months. You have all brought laughs and smiles and I hope even if you (also) think Valentine's Day is an overcommercialized holiday of pink and red candy and flowers and cards you at least had a nice day where someone expressed their appreciation for you as a human being. If not, well, here it is - I appreciate you. :) <3

Not Sarcastically,
PrettySarcastic

Bakugo
02-15-2020, 02:45 AM
Ditto what PrettySarcastic (who will get a mention when I edit my post tomorrow) said. Tonight, I do want to say I'm glad I finally came out of lurking and joined this community. I like everyone here, and it's become a habit of mine to navigate to CK when I'm having a bad day because you guys make it better. I do it without even thinking about it.

I really want to thank Nachtmahr, Mint, and AmandaBynes for all their help, and everyone else who took the time to offer advice in threads. Nachtmahr and AmandaBynes went out of their way to reach out and give me a shit ton of information I never would have been able to reach my goals without, and it was very nice of them. You guys are the best. You're why I really feel at home here.
Daddy You also reached out and offered to help me after seeing my posts, so thank you for that.
Nachtmahr I'm glad we were able to get past that hiccup so easily. Like I said, you've been on my Best People list since my first day here.

Ok, going to edit tomorrow after work. Happy Valentine's Day, CK.

Styx
02-15-2020, 09:09 AM
So late for this! ;-;

I'd like to echo all the posts here so far (because YOU ARE ALL AWESOME); and also give a special shoutout to Bat, j03, Flordibel, PrettySarcastic, and morpheme for livening up the cK Discord, and to lagrima, Cherry Soul, Gotch, and Bill for being such wonderful and reliable sellers. Without this community, I'd simply have been another name in a long list of accounts that'd given up on Neo after a couple of months on the PC and NCC.

lagrima
02-15-2020, 10:04 AM
ILYYY everyone's being so sweet and spreading the love in this thread, I'm bad at putting my feelings into words, but I'll try.

First of all, to Menine and DrSloth for showing me the ropes to selling NC, teaching me so much, and even more important than that, for being amazing friends who I talk to basically daily and the first friends I made on ck. I didn't think we would get so close, and every day I feel so grateful to be able to talk to you both! <3

Erik.
02-15-2020, 11:43 AM

Also a special mention to That sPecial someone whom I love with all my heart. You know who you are! xoxoxoxo

Minerva
02-15-2020, 12:44 PM
I love this thread! Wish I had a chance to post yesterday but it's never too late to share the love!

Firstly, I want to thank j03 Mama Bear Bat for all you do for ck and for holding it down!

Menine Mint PrettySarcastic for doing incredibly kind things for this community and for being so inclusive!

motherfucker Red Velvet Fabulous Your guys' comments crack me up, this place wouldn't be the same without you!

Lolaloveloki
02-15-2020, 07:09 PM
Hi! I know that I'm a bit late!

I'm new to this community, but I wanted to say that you're ALL my Valentines! At first, I was really shy to enter a new community. I didn't know if I would fit in & I wanted to say that I now, love the people here so much.
Thank you for all the love & the incredible warm welcome of the new members!
Here's few of the people that I like to see/read in the forums (& that make me laugh my ass off) :
AmandaBynes Menine Cherry Soul DankRUSE Crow Erik. Fabulous Nachtmahr rainbeaux Bakugo Meepit P1NK Loser motherfucker PrettySarcastic Sakuras cute can kill WinterQueens
If I forgot you, I'm sorry (I have kind of a shitty memory).

Thanks j03 for creating this amazing community

Thank you for accepting my weird obsession of Loki lolol
Love yaaalll :$

ripslinga
02-15-2020, 09:08 PM
omg <3 you are so sweet
you da best hun ^o^ Ahsoka

Sakuras
02-15-2020, 10:40 PM
Hi! I know that I'm a bit late!

I'm new to this community, but I wanted to say that you're ALL my Valentines! At first, I was really shy to enter a new community. I didn't know if I would fit in & I wanted to say that I now, love the people here so much.
Thank you for all the love & the incredible warm welcome of the new members!
Here's few of the people that I like to see/read in the forums (& that make me laugh my ass off) :
AmandaBynes Menine Cherry Soul DankRUSE Crow Erik. Fabulous Nachtmahr rainbeaux Bakugo Meepit P1NK Loser motherfucker PrettySarcastic Sakuras cute can kill WinterQueens
If I forgot you, I'm sorry (I have kind of a shitty memory).

Thanks j03 for creating this amazing community

Thank you for accepting my weird obsession of Loki lolol
Love yaaalll :$

omg thank you this is so nice and made my day!!! ;_; <3

Meepit
02-16-2020, 01:23 AM
+ probably 100 other people oh god there are so many of you sorry if your name isn't up here, I love coming here and reading and reacting to all your posts. I offer you a meepit in a hat riding a llama!

Happy Valentines!

AmandaBynes
02-16-2020, 01:34 AM
+ probably 100 other people oh god there are so many of you sorry if your name isn't up here, I love coming here and reading and reacting to all your posts. I offer you a meepit in a hat riding a llama!

Happy Valentines!

Oh my fucking god I knew I was forgetting someone :crushed:

Mad love for you shorty ♥

P.S. Fyora is hot

Pinecone
02-16-2020, 02:08 AM

Happy Valentines!

I'm sorry, I'm afraid I'll have to steal that Meepit plushie from you.

Erik.
02-16-2020, 10:09 AM

Happy Valentines!

OMG I love that Llama! It's sooooo derpy

tribbianitribble
02-16-2020, 03:44 PM
throwawa - I feel we butted heads once before and I still feel so badly about it and think about it every time I see your Joey avatar pop up on the Which users get under your skin thread. I am sorry if I annoyed you and I hope we can be friends maybe some day [emoji813]

ayyyy i never thought id get a mention!! we chill, don't worry. i find your amanda avatar and 90s references top shit! keep up the quality snark, child!

RealisticError
02-16-2020, 08:20 PM
Sorry I missed out on valentines day itself, but I'm still gonna at people!

Bat - I wish I was more active so we could automate the entire Neopets journey together :P I'm hoping I have more time to write scripts during the next plot (assuming they ever make another...) I'm itching to write more stuff!

Delibird - I still look fondly on our Pokemon Go exploits together! Hope you're crushing it in sword/shield, I'll try and get on discord more so we can talk :D

Menine - I've always enjoyed talking to you, I was really glad to see you become a coordinator after all the hard work you put in to keeping everyone up to date on pet days and events!

morpheme - I'm not sure if you still post around here anymore, but I always enjoyed talking shit with you in discord!

@Jo3 - Thanks for always having our backs and acting as a fearless leader! Also for all the help you gave me with the Neopets specific side of scripting (and that bot program that I never managed to finish :P)

Daffodil
02-18-2020, 06:47 AM
Mulan - We're not exactly the closest but you've been nothing but chill to me and deserve some credit for that.

A[Only registered and activated users can see links] thanks. Any time! I feel the same way too. Happy Vday <3

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 AM ----------

j03 I've been here for years now and you've been nothing but cool to me. You're always so relaxed it seems and I envy that.

PrettySarcastic You. You're awesome. Keep being awesome.

Dramione Fuck man I'm gonna tear up. You're literally my best friend and I'd move the stars for you. <3 Ily so much

Mint You are breathtaking. I don't know what else I can say. You're great.

Lazuli I know you're not around much more but you still hold a very close place in my heart. You and I get along like a house on fire.

Ahsoka As I said before, you're pretty awesome and super friendly. You don't seem to have a bad bone in your body and that's sweet.

jojobloggs
02-18-2020, 11:46 AM
rainbeaux Thank you for your kindness :)

Making me seem a lot smarter than I am in relation to the MP, but hell I'll take it! :) Thanks again, Happy Belated Valentines!!!

LibraryFaerie
02-18-2020, 01:07 PM
j03, the OG, none of this would be possible without you mamabear, I still think about the scavenger hunt you facilitated fondly and am curious about the progress of your St. Louis/Atlanta novel motherfucker, you once showed me so much patience and helped me with some coding I couldn't get right when the 6th pet slot was introduced. You aren't a motherfucker at all ;) Mulan, you helped me get into an account I thought I had lost forever
and Bat, my account would be utter trash without all of your scripts and I am forever grateful for that
Also sending love to all of the wonderful beings in this group. I lurk more than I post, but your posts bring great joy to my days and have kept me interested in Neo much longer than any other forum has.

Bowsette
02-18-2020, 02:30 PM
Mulan Girl you're gonna make me cry, seriously. And I don't cry often. You're my best buddy. I'm so happy I met you * mega hugs*

Ahsoka You are an awesome friend. And yes we do have the same interests LOL Nothing better than that. Happy to have met you!
Azurill You are an amazing person. So happy I made a friend like you.

Harvest Goddess
02-18-2020, 08:56 PM
Hey Hi Hello hoes.

Sorry for this late assssss post.

dig?
Witch - Wassup bitch. God I love you. Thanks for going on a road trip with me and loving me and shit. I’m a loser who has a lot of emotions and thanks for handling them. You’re honestly the best and I can’t wait until I see you (hopefully this week) You better wish me a happy birthday on monday or I’m driving to your house and crying.

motherfucker - Can I just say, I fucking love you dude. You are such a good person and anytime you need me I am here for you. 100%. You’re literally the bees knees! I want to see you happy all the time ya

Witch
02-18-2020, 09:17 PM
Harvest Goddess
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BEAUTIFUL! I will never get over the fact that we met by chance on an nc sale because I forgot to change my city on paypal... I will never get over the fact that we have been living 5 minutes from eachother all these years and had mutual close friends and never even knew it... and ill never get over the fact that you have become one of my best friends of all time and spending time with you in person is so wonderful for me and I just fucking love you with all my heart and soul.

AmandaBynes
I love you so much. I love our friendship and our similarities and our differences. I love how we became IRL friends and I love how comfortable and easy our friendship and communication is. Ill always be here for you and I love you with all my heart. I trust you so much and I consider you to be one of my closest IRL friends and ill always be here tor you.

Spookymane
Again, an IRL friend that I will love until the day I fucking die. I have so much fun with you, you are BEAUTIFUL and you have equally horrible taste in boys as I do in women and we just vibin doe~ I love you so much even tho youre a boring ass bitch who doesnt play neo at the moment anymore~ you are legitimately one of my best friends of all time and I adore you. And YUR SO FUCKIN HAWT ~too young for me~ but hawt
sweetloli
You wont even see this cause i feel like you only check clraik once every few months IF THAT but you actually introduced me to clraik back when i came back from hiatus a few years ago. Our friendship is so old and has so many weird coincidences that I cant believe how far back we go and didnt even know we both played neo for the majority of it. You are legitimately my best friend and i care for you with all my heart. I love you so much and im so grateful for you.
steeeve
I enjoy talking to you so much and the connection that we’ve formed. I love trading with you and just chit chatting about real life stuff. You have warmed my heart so many times and i am so grateful to have met you. Ill always be here for you!
Effektivv
Again, another real life friend that im so grateful to have met. I love you so much dude and youll always be so special to me. Im so glad we became friends.

@ lil
IDK WHAT YOUR CK USERNAME IS BUT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
Dreams
I love you girl. I love chatting with you and playing with you and trading and the whole 9. You are special to me and I hope we stay friends 4EVA
wubbalubbadubdub
THANK YOU FOR THE MENTION BUT UHH WTF I THOUGHT YOU QUIT MONTHS AGO?! Message me on discord dude, i miss the fuck out of you! I love you to death!
PrettySarcastic
I love chatting with you. You make me smile and youre so down to earth and fun. I love trading with you and i love how helpful and cool you are. I think about you a lot and anything you ever need, im here!
XER0
Boy, I care about you and I hope everything is okay with you. Lets play Reach together (you know.. when we feel like it [emoji2960]) and ill always be here for you and ill always be a genuine friend for you to come to when you need help or advice or just someone to talk to. Remember that. I care.
deiffenbachia
I love chatting and trading with you. I trust you and you rock and youre one of the only other a-sex people ive ever met!
Cherry Soul
Thanks for always being flexible and patient with trading and always a nice chill person to talk to. Ive enjoyed our chats and appreciate you!
Bat
Thanks for always being friendly and answering my often simple questions! And your scripts are fucking life changing and you amaze me.
Kylae
Its been a minute since we last spoke but I want you to know ive always appreciated you so much. Thank you for all the price checks and chatting and looking out for me in the past. You’re wonderful!

Shout out to my IRL friends BlackOrchid and pixiecj who never will probably see this because you never check ck but weve been friends for years and I love you.

ANYONE ELSE I FORGOT IS JUST BECAUSE I DONT KNOW YOUR NEW/CURRENT CK USERNAME

There are so many people from discord and facebook that I know are on here but I dont know your UNs to tag you (LIKE YOU, LIL [emoji176] AND ROSEY [emoji180] AND SO MANY OTHERS)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreams
02-19-2020, 12:35 AM
Witch - I love you too girl. Thanks for being the greatest and always being there when I'm having a rough and/or good day. <3 You'll always be da homie :$
PrettySarcastic - Thank you for being the sweetest and the most kindest. You always there to listen and I appreciate that so much, so I thank you. <3
tangerine - You're so incredibly sweet and so giving. <3
Doge - Thanks for being such a sweet friend <3
lagrima - You're so sweet I just can't <3 thank you for being so caring and patient.
Menine - You're just too sweet and cute! Always you're so patient.
Spookymane - Miss you! You're the sweetest girl and hope all is well. <3
Cherry Soul - You're awesome and so great to trade with. Also our little chats make me smile :)

Also to the clraik staff members Bat j03 Mama Bear thank you for what you guys do to keep this forum awesome!

If I forgot anyone it's not because I meant to, I love you all and thank you for being there always <3

Banette
02-24-2020, 03:22 PM
I'm so late, but better late than never. Special thanks to Ahsoka for being my best bud here!

I literally don't talk here all that much so I don't have much else to say oops.

Drizzy
05-13-2020, 09:28 PM
Drizzy, Ryan, I know that RL has become your priority and I completely get that. I hope that life in the States is doing you well, but that you never lose the beautiful patterns of speech so iconic of the motherland, like "Yeah, nah, cunt, chuck a uie and go to Maccas.

Our whole community is made up of excellent people though. We may not always see eye to eye, but your presence is appreciated.

Totally worth the infraction I'll get for gravedigging but this meant the world to me and I am very gr8ful.
Considering I've been in quarantine for the last three months (like everyone else), I finally had my first bite of maccas on Saturday so this really hit home <3

++ Dedicating my belated Valentine to everyone whos played a role in getting cK to 1mill posts.
I wish my personal life hadn't been so turbulent these last few years, I really regret not being on here more often but nonetheless,
This forum is almost a decade old and it's pretty amazing to see what what our broseph Infamous Joe has built here
Considering the activity only seems to increase every year, I hope to see some more amazing milestones soon!
Congrats you guys!!! I'll take a shot for cK this weekend