PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon home just released!

Synth Salazzle
02-11-2020, 10:01 PM
And people are trading shinies for the starters that you can import now!

Milly
02-12-2020, 09:32 PM
lots of cute/charm exploit shiny pokemon from gen iv incoming?

anyways someone trade me a foreign ditto pls

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

also looks like you can mass release pokemon via pokemon home which is kinda huge for breeders

source ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Synth Salazzle
02-13-2020, 10:47 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

RealisticError
02-14-2020, 01:23 AM
This was such an exciting release for me, as I'm trying to complete the pokedex for the first time ever! I also love the idea of wonder trading on my phone but it seems to be super slow, taking up to 8 hours to trade a pokemon which is really disappointing

Synth Salazzle
02-14-2020, 06:47 PM
This was such an exciting release for me, as I'm trying to complete the pokedex for the first time ever! I also love the idea of wonder trading on my phone but it seems to be super slow, taking up to 8 hours to trade a pokemon which is really disappointing

Yeah there seems to be a bit of a problem with slowness on the app's end lately/ I'm sure it'll clear up with updates.

Effektivv
02-18-2020, 04:46 PM
Still debating if I should move all my pokemon from the bank to home.
Is there any incentive to doing this?

Achyfi
02-18-2020, 06:22 PM
I went ahead and moved all of mine over, mostly because there's a very low chance I'll actually pull out my 3DS for Pokemon again anytime soon... It's nice seeing them on my phone, I guess, even if I can't use them in SWSH :/ Wouldn't recommend it unless you're sure you're not going to want to play with those Pokemon in their original games anymore.

akko7k
02-25-2020, 06:19 AM
I haven't played pokemon since X & Y, is it worth getting back into it? WHat has changed? I thought there was a huge controversy with the newest ones

Synth Salazzle
02-25-2020, 09:45 AM
Still debating if I should move all my pokemon from the bank to home.
Is there any incentive to doing this?

I personally clone mine and leave the originals on the game.

For completing the home dex you get original colour magearna, so it's worth it if you want one.

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

I haven't played pokemon since X & Y, is it worth getting back into it? WHat has changed? I thought there was a huge controversy with the newest ones

Personally, I love sword and shield. Yes it does suck that there was a giant dex cut, but when it comes down to the actual features and mechanics of the game, it's really, really fun.

Plus a bunch of pokemon are being added back in, so I imagine the rest are coming too.