PDA

View Full Version : "Majin Score Sender Stopped Working"

Victini
01-25-2020, 12:55 PM
Hi, so SS was working perfectly for me until my laptop restarted on its own. Now when I press log in, it says the program has stopped working and closes. I've tried troubleshooting and getting it to run on different Windows, I have gone through the VB6 troubleshooting and have installed everything, as well as the library files. The program opens up, and when it does, a black CMD prompt opens up for 1 second and then closes. Is this the issue? I'm not sure how to get that page to stay open, I think it says flare. I'd appreciate any help and apologies for the inconvenience, it's definitely something I've done wrong on my end.

Pidgey
01-25-2020, 01:30 PM
Did you have VIP before and not any more?

Most people post their concerns on the Majin thread rather than start a new thread. Hopefully joe can answer your questions.

j03
01-25-2020, 01:33 PM
Hi, so SS was working perfectly for me until my laptop restarted on its own. Now when I press log in, it says the program has stopped working and closes. I've tried troubleshooting and getting it to run on different Windows, I have gone through the VB6 troubleshooting and have installed everything, as well as the library files. The program opens up, and when it does, a black CMD prompt opens up for 1 second and then closes. Is this the issue? I'm not sure how to get that page to stay open, I think it says flare. I'd appreciate any help and apologies for the inconvenience, it's definitely something I've done wrong on my end.

Yeah, you didn't need to post a new topic. There are program support topics for a reason.

Are you running the program as Administrator? You only need the .NET framework installed to run this program, nothing to do with VB6 runtime files.