PDA

View Full Version : 'Not authorized to use this program.'

rainbeaux
01-17-2020, 03:19 AM
occurring with both MAJIN and stealthCORE even after a restart and manually typing my information as opposed to leaving it filled in.

i've used them both previously, though, and the latter even just yesterday, so i'm not sure what could have gone wrong.

j03
01-17-2020, 07:30 AM
Currently in the process of updating Majin. Please re-download SC, update already available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinnamoroll
01-18-2020, 12:48 PM
I re-downladed Majin today as suggested, but I am having the same issue. I also could not log into the NQII trainer :S

Cybun
01-18-2020, 01:36 PM
I'm having the same issue with Stealth CORE :dispirited:

j03
01-18-2020, 01:51 PM
I re-downladed Majin today as suggested, but I am having the same issue. I also could not log into the NQII trainer :S

I'm having the same issue with Stealth CORE :dispirited:

Re-download the programs as I've released updates.

My older ones (SBP, NQII AP, etc.) are in the process of being patched! Please be patient.

Cinnamoroll
01-18-2020, 02:24 PM
Re-download the programs as I've released updates.

My older ones (SBP, NQII AP, etc.) are in the process of being patched! Please be patient.

I just re-downloaded Majin,(so I have done it twice today) and its still saying the same thing. :S

j03
01-18-2020, 02:39 PM
I just re-downloaded Majin,(so I have done it twice today) and its still saying the same thing. :S

You were locked out for failing the login too many times. I've cleared it for you - try again! :D

Cinnamoroll
01-18-2020, 05:37 PM
You were locked out for failing the login too many times. I've cleared it for you - try again! :D

Ah, thank you so much Joe! [emoji176]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk