PDA

View Full Version : Volibear rework - don't miss out on a free skin!

Gato
01-15-2020, 05:04 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Hi guys! Figured I'd throw this out there in case anyone missed the voli sneak peek from the last dev update.

Volibear, along with Fiddlesticks, are getting a rework this year and Riot is doing something a little different with Voli this time around! They've reflected on player feedback, and due to the overwhelming support for a horror-esque Volibear, they will be releasing a free skin when the rework goes live - it will be unlocked on your account if you already own Volibear as a permanent champion. If you unlock him after the rework, the skin will still be available, but for purchase.

If you're a scrub like me and don't yet have all the champs unlocked, spend that blue essence and pick up Voli for a free skin!
Here is what the dev update included in their vid during the preview, perhaps inspiration, could be pretty dope!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Dreams
01-15-2020, 09:17 AM
Looks so cool, but yet I'll miss the old Voli for sure!

Gato
01-15-2020, 09:45 AM
Looks so cool, but yet I'll miss the old Voli for sure!

Me too! I was a tad surprised that the poll came up with Fiddle and Voli. Personally I'd like to see Alistar/Anivia(again, I think? iirc she already had one buuuut...)/Corki/Mundo reworks, but I'm sure whatever they come up with will be pretty exciting!

Pinecone
01-15-2020, 07:14 PM
Great, this champion will be even more annoying now.

Says the Darius player :rolleyes: I don't care.

The free skin is nice, but I don't think I'll buy Voli only to get it.

lollageee
01-20-2020, 01:24 PM
I thought Voli was in a pretty good state right now, but whatever I'll take a free skin