PDA

View Full Version : WORST Shiny Pokemon?

Stocking
12-31-2019, 12:56 PM
What do you think the worst shiny Pok�mon is? Besides the ones that look identical to the non-shiny version.

Shiny dragonite has such a bad colour scheme. Ugh.

Pidgey
12-31-2019, 01:35 PM
Dragonite had so much potential with its pink counterparts.

I hate pidgey and the legendary birds they are almost identical.
I also hate how Charizard has a huge color change at last evolution and all other starters look similar to forms prior

The most disappointing out of gen 1:
Legendary Birds
Jigglypuff and Clefairy (and evolutions)
Pikachu
Meowth but especially Persian
Poliwag and Poliwirl
Specifically Slowpoke
Seel and Dewgong

Most liked:
The Nidoran families (Male and Female)
Mew
Porygon
And Diddo

I guess I like most of the blues ahahaha x).

Cybun
12-31-2019, 02:42 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Politoed
12-31-2019, 03:10 PM
Pikachu to me is the worse.

Stocking
12-31-2019, 03:36 PM
Pikachu to me is the worse.
For the face of Pokemon, you’d think they’d try a bit harder with Pikachu.
They had so many options. :(

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

This is my first time seeing this shiny... what the actual hell.

Delibird
12-31-2019, 03:37 PM
Golduck, Raichu, Gyarados, Gengar, Ursaring, Mismagius are all top terrible shinies.

Dragon
12-31-2019, 04:07 PM
The Green Ones that shouldn't have been green are the worst IMO.
Espeon is always the first one that comes to mind. Shiny espeon could have been so beautiful :( But from what I've heard, the most or all of the original shinies were made by just switching the palette number to the next one in order. I think it's why a lot of normally brown or purple pokemon ended up green.

It's also really frustrating when shiny colors don't stay consistent through and evolutionary line.

Stocking
12-31-2019, 05:01 PM
The Green Ones that shouldn't have been green are the worst IMO.
Espeon is always the first one that comes to mind. Shiny espeon could have been so beautiful :( But from what I've heard, the most or all of the original shinies were made by just switching the palette number to the next one in order. I think it's why a lot of normally brown or purple pokemon ended up green.

It's also really frustrating when shiny colors don't stay consistent through and evolutionary line.
I just remembered that ugly lime green Espeon shiny. I will never understand why they didn’t make it light blue or pink. Poor Espeon had so much potential.

Vee
12-31-2019, 09:12 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Shiny Butterfree... It just frustrated me SO much that they didn't go with the colours from the Pink Butterfree in the anime.
As for Tyranitar, so much potential.. And they went with that. Just ugh :( Haxorus got a nice Black re-colour, I wish Tyranitar had the same kinda colour scheme.

Stocking
01-01-2020, 04:11 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Shiny Butterfree... It just frustrated me SO much that they didn't go with the colours from the Pink Butterfree in the anime.
As for Tyranitar, so much potential.. And they went with that. Just ugh :( Haxorus got a nice Black re-colour, I wish Tyranitar had the same kinda colour scheme.
I was JUST having a conversation with someone about the Butterfree color! I will never understand why they didn’t just use the pink butterfree either.

The Tyranitar doesn’t bother me so much but it’s extremely underwhelming and for such an awesome pokemon, they should’ve tried harder.

Mr. 49
01-02-2020, 12:08 AM
Shiny Dragonite. Shiny Dratini and Dragonair look great, but Dragonite looks like vomit.

Sakuras
01-02-2020, 02:25 PM
Any shiny that barely changes color.

npm
01-02-2020, 03:13 PM
Generally all green pkm but:

ghekolus
01-02-2020, 03:40 PM
Definitely shiny Dragonite, it's so noticeably bad

Achyfi
01-02-2020, 05:52 PM
Honestly, I'm not fond of shiny for the whole Honedge/Doublade/Aegislash line, but I adore the non-shiny. The gold and pink look so good with the steel blades! The dark red blades on the shiny just lose me.

Mimikyu
01-03-2020, 06:04 AM
Good question... hm... I know green palette ones are a given personally, I’ve never liked how gaudy they are.
Outside of greens though... I really don’t like shiny Groudon.

Stardust
01-03-2020, 05:06 PM

Shiny Espeon
Espeon is one of my fav Pokemon and they had to go and give the shiny variant the grossest green color?? A mint green would have looked nice, but not whatever you call this shade

JotaDE
01-03-2020, 06:27 PM
Personally, I don't like Espeon and Moltres shinys at all. Moltres seems burned, and Espeon .......

[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] 0

Pachirisu
01-03-2020, 10:00 PM
;_;