PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still playing?

Soap
12-08-2019, 11:02 AM
Plat player. Always keen to find parties to play OW with :)

lollageee
01-20-2020, 01:25 PM
PC or console?

Soap
01-20-2020, 01:32 PM
Always PC :)

JotaDE
01-20-2020, 05:39 PM
Many people start to play Overwatch on the pc, and then move on to other platforms such as ps4. In my case I started playing ps4 due to an offer. I have rarely played again. Out of curiosity, on the computer do you play connected to a remote control? Because I have ever played on a computer and it was very difficult for me

ghekolus
01-21-2020, 05:51 AM
I still play from time to time. I mostly stopped because most people I played with stopped. Too much choice of games these days!

Guap
01-21-2020, 08:51 AM
I play too but not too often. I play CSGO more nowadays :D

lollageee
01-21-2020, 11:55 AM
A couple of my friends have started playing again almost entirely out of boredom lol, but a lot of us play Fortnite now instead just cause you don't get tilted by toxic teammates

honeytea
01-24-2020, 06:36 PM
Many people start to play Overwatch on the pc, and then move on to other platforms such as ps4. In my case I started playing ps4 due to an offer. I have rarely played again. Out of curiosity, on the computer do you play connected to a remote control? Because I have ever played on a computer and it was very difficult for me

Why would anyone move from console to PC? o_O But I still play.. very often lol

JotaDE
01-24-2020, 07:19 PM
Why would anyone move from console to PC? o_O But I still play.. very often lol

I think the most correct question is why would someone change the play controller for the keyboard, hahaha. It happened to a friend that his command play was broken, and how he could play that game with the pc, he installed it there, now, with the keyboard it was wrong. Personally I tell you that if I can play the game on both pc and play, as long as I can use the remote control as in the play, I prefer to play on the computer.

At Overwatch I played a lot at the beginning of 2017. Isn't the game boring? It happens to me in everyone who is that style of game, for a season I play a lot, and when I get bored, I rarely play it

unpreditkable
10-12-2020, 05:10 PM
I play daily on PS4 in low-mid masters! PM me if you'd like to group up or if you're a new/low rank player and you'd like some tips.

yesnt
01-04-2021, 09:10 PM
I didn't even realise this section of the forum was here :D

Although it doesn't appear to be particularly active, I'd still like to put my name down as someone who plays OW regularly and is happy to group up if anyone is looking. Just drop me a message :).

Ice
01-04-2021, 09:17 PM
Me too for PC! Argh I actually realized that the winter event is ending (ended?) Mei's Snowball offensive is one of my favorite arcade modes, although I heard it was slightly different this year. :(

I'm low gold trash but am always down for casual play!!

yesnt
01-04-2021, 09:28 PM
Me too for PC! Argh I actually realized that the winter event is ending (ended?) Mei's Snowball offensive is one of my favorite arcade modes, although I heard it was slightly different this year. :(

I'm low gold trash but am always down for casual play!!

Oh yea PC for me too, and I am also low gold trash haha!

Donatella Versace
01-27-2021, 08:20 PM
Yup I am still playing. I am a Mercy main if you want to add me, let me know.