PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone hacked in any pokemon to sword and shield yet?

Synth Salazzle
11-23-2019, 09:51 PM
Just curious if this is a thing.

Might actually pay to get my hands on a 6 IV japanese ditto tbh.

TorturedBlack
12-09-2019, 04:52 PM
Pretty cheap ones on ebay from what I've seen so far. Look like a good game? I haven't gotten it yet

Synth Salazzle
12-10-2019, 12:16 PM
Pretty cheap ones on ebay from what I've seen so far. Look like a good game? I haven't gotten it yet

Turns out you can get hacked 6IV japanese dittos super easy, and free if you join the right facebook groups. I don't recommend buying on ebay you can get scammed out of real money there.

Achyfi
12-15-2019, 01:31 AM
I ended up buying one myself just for breeding, you might have trouble if you wanted to use a hacked one on an actual team, but luckily any offspring produced with it will be "legit". I think the $4 I paid for it is worth the hours it saved me breeding, lol

You could probably trade for one, too. Did you end up getting one? :D How's your luck been?

npm
12-19-2019, 11:32 AM
You can hack your switch if is the right version to use pokehex.

Synth Salazzle
12-21-2019, 11:04 PM
You can hack your switch if is the right version to use pokehex.

Mine is not :/

Lenars
12-26-2019, 04:04 PM
Yeah, I recommend joining the facebook pokemon groups. A lot of them will giveaway shiny 6iv dittos, tho it gets kind of annoying because you're fighting with everyone else to get traded. Other places I would check is r/pokemongiveaways and twitch streams. I was able to nag a 5iv shiny ditto with 0 spd the other day :)