PDA

View Full Version : Main Shop OCRs?

Zachafer
03-30-2012, 09:10 PM
OCR testing results can be seen at here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

NiteWrapper's OCR outputted a point in each instance and was very fast in finding it.

Personally, I will be using NiteWrapper's OCR.

Joshsadf
03-30-2012, 09:15 PM
What was the main Wrapper Ryan used?

I swear one of the wrappers I have has it at the bottom.

Zachafer
03-30-2012, 09:19 PM

I believe he used Ripperwrapper. I know NiteWrapper has a built in OCR but I'm not sure how accurate it is. I want to get a few OCRs and test them against 10k images

Joshsadf
03-30-2012, 09:19 PM

EDIT: Separate UserControl, Lemme upload it.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Soredavide
03-30-2012, 09:25 PM
I have several OCR's, including sockocr. The one in the wrapper I think is nitewrapper. I think RDD made a pretty accurate OCR, don't have that one any longer. I can post sockocr, if you still need it.

Zachafer
03-30-2012, 09:46 PM
I have several OCR's, including sockocr. The one in the wrapper I think is nitewrapper. I think RDD made a pretty accurate OCR, don't have that one any longer. I can post sockocr, if you still need it.

Josh posted sockOCR for me. I am downloading captchas from neo right now, I'll update my OP with results.

Zachafer
03-30-2012, 10:31 PM
SockOCR doesn't wanna work for me. :(

sockOCR1.ChangePicture "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\pets\" & x & ".jpeg"
sock = sockOCR1.OCR

Run-time error '9' subscript out of range: curCol = ((Data(xPl * 3, yPl) * 256&) + Data(xPl * 3 + 1, yPl)) * 256& + Data(xPl * 3 + 2, yPl)

Miguel
03-30-2012, 10:38 PM
SockOCR doesn't wanna work for me. :(

sockOCR1.ChangePicture "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\pets\" & x & ".jpeg"
sock = sockOCR1.OCR

Run-time error '9' subscript out of range: curCol = ((Data(xPl * 3, yPl) * 256&) + Data(xPl * 3 + 1, yPl)) * 256& + Data(xPl * 3 + 2, yPl)

That's why I never used it :P

I would just check for the darkest color. Worked flawlessly except on a desert background

Joshsadf
03-30-2012, 11:21 PM
Is Auto-Resize on for the picture box?

Zachafer
03-30-2012, 11:41 PM
Is Auto-Resize on for the picture box?

AutoSize is now on. And sockOCR works now.

Thank you a bunch - I'm making a table of how these OCR speeds compare and will post it when it's done (7 minutes)

Joshsadf
03-31-2012, 12:21 AM
Took a look at the code, saw it needed the scaleheight etc. And the captcha has shrunk since Ryan made that.

j03
03-31-2012, 11:03 AM
I remember the OCR in Stealth Buyer took me a couple days to make. It's similar to RDD's because his is always accurate. Mine doesn't scan every pixel though. It scans every other 4 pixels and has had accurate results on more than 1,000 tests.

Zachafer
03-31-2012, 11:04 AM
I remember the OCR in Stealth Buyer took me a couple days to make. It's similar to RDD's because his is always accurate. Mine doesn't scan every pixel though. It scans every other 4 pixels and has had accurate results on more than 1,000 tests.

It does search for the darkest pixel though?

j03
03-31-2012, 11:09 AM
Yeah just like Rare's. Positive he was the first person to do this.

Zachafer
03-31-2012, 11:14 AM
Yeah just like Rare's. Positive he was the first person to do this.

Hope it's not "just like" RDD's. His uses GetPixel (slow)

j03
03-31-2012, 11:18 AM
Nope, there's even a test OCR window in my AB for you to see. :P

Zachafer
03-31-2012, 11:28 AM
I just looked at Stealth Buyer. You could save a reasonable amount of time if you streamed the image to the picturebox rather than save it to a file and load that file into the picturebox

DarkByte
06-25-2012, 04:23 PM
I can make mine alot faster my auto buyer never got out of beta the captcha I created was the first version and never changed.

Infact with vb.net I can improve my old method ten fold i'm sure :D!

Zachafer
06-26-2012, 02:50 AM
I can make mine alot faster my auto buyer never got out of beta the captcha I created was the first version and never changed.

Infact with vb.net I can improve my old method ten fold i'm sure :D!
Feel free to re-submit your OCR and we'll test it :)

j03
06-26-2012, 01:43 PM
I don't think many people realize raredaredevil was the first person to make a main shop OCR which is still being used today. :P I heard Ricky made one based on Rare's concept, what he said it did was outline the pet in the image and calculate the inside to click there.. Never saw the code though so not sure if it's true.

DarkByte
06-26-2012, 06:42 PM
Theres a few ways , another way I used to use before darkest pixel method was to get loads of captcha images with the same background then combine them in a way that will remove the neopet from the image completly and give me the entire background image only. Then I would compare my background images against the neopets image to find wich blank background to use then look for drastic changes in pixels (more than just a change in color/shade). This would be the pet.

It worked but it was slower than my down syndrome cousin and about half as accurate.

Superboy
08-09-2012, 10:24 AM
Are you guys talking about OCRs for like programs. Or like scripts you can download for GM? xD

j03
08-09-2012, 10:58 AM
Are you guys talking about OCRs for like programs. Or like scripts you can download for GM? xD

Honestly, there is a clear message within this topic on what we are talking about.... :P I'm gonna say it's safe to assume you are no programmer.