PDA

View Full Version : League of Legends 10th Anniversary Rewards

Furina
10-16-2019, 04:45 PM
Hey all! If anyone is still playing League or has played in the past, you are eligible for some free in-game stuff!

During 10 Days of Gifting (from 10/17�10/27) you can play a game to receive a daily gift, culminating in a very special surprise on League�s birthday. Don't worry if you miss a day, they'll last for a little while. See the gifts below:

Day 1: Anniversary Icon, Emote and Ward Skin

Day 2: 6300 Blue Essence

Day 3: Masterwork Chest + Key

Day 4: Little legends egg

Day 5: 3000 Orange essence

Day 6: 4 Skin Shards

Day 7: 25 Prestige Points

Day 8: 200 Worlds tokens

Day 9: 2 Gemstones

Day 10: Legendary Skin

Day 11: Annie-versary(skin) + Birthday Border + Icon

They also announced a bunch of other news, so if you're interested you should check it out! Some things of note were:

New animated series: "Arcane"

Social Impact Fund & Karma skin

LoL for mobile/consoles: "Wild Rift"

Card game: "Legends of Runeterra"

Tactical shooter (project A)

MMO/ARPG/Dungeon Crawler (project F)

Fighting game (project L)

Esports teambuilder game "Esports Manager"

Board game

It's cool to see how far along they've come! I can't wait to see how their other projects turn out.

wubbalubbadubdub
10-16-2019, 08:38 PM
I'm hyped for the LoL anime

Pinecone
10-16-2019, 09:49 PM
I'll be the first one to say... Fuck this game and fuck its 10 years. But that blue essence seems nice, so I'll make sure to get it. :)

Young
10-16-2019, 11:41 PM
I'll be the first one to say... Fuck this game and fuck its 10 years. But that blue essence seems nice, so I'll make sure to get it. :)

Sounds like something you would say about Neopets :)

Pinecone
10-17-2019, 01:11 AM
Sounds like something you would say about Neopets :)

So true lmfao.

I just got Dunkmaster Darius on the shop thingy for half its price. Nice one, Riot. Nice one.

Furina
10-17-2019, 09:30 AM

Hahaha, that's a sentiment I'd agree with time to time. I played since 2009 and no longer enjoy playing the main mode (Summoner's Rift). I don't think I have played SR for a good 2 years.

Still, League has been the game that has stuck with me over the years and despite all the other games I play I still find time to come back to this. I'll give em props for that :)

Plus free stuff!

wubbalubbadubdub
10-20-2019, 11:01 AM
Hahaha, that's a sentiment I'd agree with time to time. I played since 2009 and no longer enjoy playing the main mode (Summoner's Rift). I don't think I have played SR for a good 2 years.

Still, League has been the game that has stuck with me over the years and despite all the other games I play I still find time to come back to this. I'll give em props for that :)

Plus free stuff!

Just curious, why is the rift no longer fun?

CSM
10-20-2019, 05:19 PM
Leagues great, people that hate on it just say that because they heard someone else say it and want to be like everyone else.

Btw I sell gold and plat accounts or unranked smurfs if you're looking send me a PM

Furina
10-20-2019, 06:39 PM
I personally don't have the attention span to really focus on a proper full blown game, like farming and paying attention to the game state and all that. I still like playing ARAM and URF and all the fun modes though!

edit/ Whoops thought I quoted wubbalubbadubdub but I guess I forgot

Midas
10-20-2019, 08:07 PM
Oh my, these 10 minutes queues are killing me... I'm just trying to log-in, and I should wait 14 minutes to find a match afterwards.

Pinecone
10-21-2019, 11:31 PM
Leagues great, people that hate on it just say that because they heard someone else say it and want to be like everyone else.

Btw I sell gold and plat accounts or unranked smurfs if you're looking send me a PM

That made me laugh a lot, thank you. :D

wubbalubbadubdub
10-25-2019, 07:53 PM
Oh my, these 10 minutes queues are killing me... I'm just trying to log-in, and I should wait 14 minutes to find a match afterwards.

What server are you playing on? I rarely wait longer than a minute for any SR/aram game

Midas
10-26-2019, 12:30 AM
What server are you playing on? I rarely wait longer than a minute for any SR/aram game

LAS. We have shitty servers

wubbalubbadubdub
10-26-2019, 03:39 AM
LAS. We have shitty servers

Oh! But didn't they announce a middle east server during their 10th anniversary stream?

Edit: Wait, LAS is Latin America. Nevermind me...