PDA

View Full Version : Who or what about Flight Rising gets under your skin?

Synth Salazzle
07-21-2019, 11:22 PM
I saw this in the neopets section and thought because flight rising is getting so big now that a thread like this might be a really good idea.
Go ahead and post about people you don't like, people doing shady/scammy things on site, or just annoy you! The sky's the limit, complain away!
You can also post generally about the kind of people you dislike rather than a specific person!
If you have screen shots of shitty behavior, feel free to add them.

Personally, the people I don't like are mostly all banned. It's mostly the self righteous fucktards on dramarising that I don't like. So many of them are snarky and holier than thou because they play a pixel dragon game. Or outright think everything is problematic. I guess that's what I get for using tumblr though.

I also really hate the people who act like you're murdering a loved one by exalting their baby dragons. Try not pricing them at fodder prices next time genius. "I was hoping they'd get a good home... But you had to go and kill them!" Fuck off.

Booger
07-22-2019, 12:01 AM
Those "I put all my G1 dragons on the AH for 15kg by default"-G1 people. No matter if XYZ, XYY, XXY, it's basically every dragon they have for sale. Most of these users are well-known and probably think that makes their dragons more valuable which, surprise, is not the case.

LaVey
07-22-2019, 09:42 AM
dramarising is terrible lol everyone is a supposed "aphobe" and pedophile. idk the details of the pedo drama but i'd bet anything its just someone saying they have a crush on some anime character thats 13 or some shit like that.

theres no specific user that i hate but its annoying how everyone thinks theyre a comedian because they parroted a meme like "can we get an f in the chat XD". i guess thats how it is everywhere on the internet pretty much but ugh.

i also dislike the people who dont want anyone to say anything negative about fr, ever. "dont like gaolers? keep it to yourself!!! think about the staffs feewings uwu"

Ghoul123
07-22-2019, 10:04 AM
I also really hate the people who act like you're murdering a loved one by exalting their baby dragons. Try not pricing them at fodder prices next time genius. "I was hoping they'd get a good home... But you had to go and kill them!" Fuck off.

THIS
i've never understood this. If you're getting rid of the dragons, even labelling them as fodder, why do you give so much of a sh*t as to what someone else does with them!? The dragon literally will be having actual diherrea colors and they'll be like "U EXALTED MY POOR BBY !1!". Some people get real mean about this and it astounds me how someone could feel that level of anger about a pixellized dragon...

Crow
07-22-2019, 10:14 AM
THIS
i've never understood this. If you're getting rid of the dragons, even labelling them as fodder, why do you give so much of a sh*t as to what someone else does with them!? The dragon literally will be having actual diherrea colors and they'll be like "U EXALTED MY POOR BBY !1!". Some people get real mean about this and it astounds me how someone could feel that level of anger about a pixellized dragon...

The only thing that bothers me regarding that is the people who exalt Unnamed dragons. Like come on it takes two seconds to click randomize and name it something. We all know Unnamed looks ugly in the parents' offspring list. It's exactly the reason I always name dragons before they leave my lair. I'd love to leave the name up to the future owner but I just don't want to risk them getting exalted Unnamed.

Synth Salazzle
07-22-2019, 10:16 AM
THIS

You can actually report those people now, it's considered harassment by FR staff now. I usually give them one warning to stop harassing me before I report though because I'm not /that/ evil.

I'm personally just sick of those people's entitled behaviors though. Either keep them or push up your prices a bit so they're not fodder. I'm not sorry for exalting and participating in profit pushes.

PrettySarcastic
07-22-2019, 02:33 PM
I hate people who buy up accents and skins and resell them for 2x what they bought them for.

Sometimes they're not assholes, they're just trying to make a FR living so to speak.

But sometimes they ARE assholes.

If an artist is still producing their skin at 1k and you are selling a copy for 1.5k on the auction house you are a jerk.

Unless a skin or accent is retired I always do my best to buy it direct from the artist so the person that did the work benefits most from it.

I haven't been playing actively since my OG baller cheat account got the banhammer, or I could name names. I've mostly forgotten them now, just always enjoy a place to soapbox and bitch. ;D

ripslinga
07-22-2019, 03:27 PM
ohhh my i love this thread... shoot i would literally have a long list of names..
I REALLY hate the super entitled people.. omg makes me so angry...
dramarising i literally check every single day to see how pathetic the community is (^: lol
i just want to meet the cool people who aren't super baby sensitive x.x

Synth Salazzle
07-22-2019, 04:28 PM
ohhh my i love this thread... shoot i would literally have a long list of names..
I REALLY hate the super entitled people.. omg makes me so angry...
dramarising i literally check every single day to see how pathetic the community is (^: lol
i just want to meet the cool people who aren't super baby sensitive x.x

Same, I've tried to participate in the community but they're all sensitive babies who need to be coddled 24/7. Can't do it captain.

Crow
07-22-2019, 05:40 PM
Same, I've tried to participate in the community but they're all sensitive babies who need to be coddled 24/7. Can't do it captain.

It's a shame because the FR community was great back in 2013/2014, and especially before open registration. Now it's basically shit.

Synth Salazzle
07-22-2019, 05:56 PM
It's a shame because the FR community was great back in 2013/2014, and especially before open registration. Now it's basically shit.

I used to love the FR community. It's a shame, the more popular it gets the more of a toxic festering shit pool the community becomes.

RashaBasha
07-23-2019, 06:14 AM
I used to love the FR community. It's a shame, the more popular it gets the more of a toxic festering shit pool the community becomes.

Oh my fuck I know.

Around 2013/2014 the site used to be pretty great honestly; it was more "mature" and geared towards older players. Those old bloody bandage apparel items, as an example. You could draw blood/gore on accents, you could curse.

Then they made it childish and uwu I'm special and unique and my feelings get hurt by a gust of wind uwu uwu and the staff went with that kind of player for whatever fucking reason.
I still like the site a LOT and probably spend too much time there, but the decline in userbase quality is very obvious.

Synth Salazzle
07-23-2019, 07:39 AM
Oh my fuck I know.

Around 2013/2014 the site used to be pretty great honestly; it was more "mature" and geared towards older players. Those old bloody bandage apparel items, as an example. You could draw blood/gore on accents, you could curse.

Then they made it childish and uwu I'm special and unique and my feelings get hurt by a gust of wind uwu uwu and the staff went with that kind of player for whatever fucking reason.
I still like the site a LOT and probably spend too much time there, but the decline in userbase quality is very obvious.

You can't even make an innocent joke without someone getting offended and staff even calling you 'problematic' anymore.

I miss when plague flight used to be brutal as fuck too. I hate how they pussified plague skins now when they used to show festering wounds and shit. It used to be so edgy and I loved it.

ripslinga
07-23-2019, 03:32 PM
Oh my fuck I know.

omg this made me laugh so hard LOL

"uwu I'm special and unique and my feelings get hurt by a gust of wind uwu uwu"

it's so true it sucks...BRING BACK THE OLD MEMBERSSS >:3

oh!! i forgot.. they are even changing item names now cause it's "offending" some people lol

Synth Salazzle
07-23-2019, 07:22 PM
omg this made me laugh so hard LOL

"uwu I'm special and unique and my feelings get hurt by a gust of wind uwu uwu"

it's so true it sucks...BRING BACK THE OLD MEMBERSSS >:3

oh!! i forgot.. they are even changing item names now cause it's "offending" some people lol

what the fuck what items are they changing? I missed that.

PrettySarcastic
07-23-2019, 08:05 PM
They changed the name of a familiar out of "respect to native communities."

Whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean.

I guess now you can't use the name of a creature from a legend and apply that name to a creature drawn to look like that creature looks in legends now?

Wendigo familiars have been renamed to Pronghorn Hunters. This change is to better match with its companion familiar, and out of respect for native communities.

ripslinga
07-23-2019, 08:59 PM
what the fuck what items are they changing? I missed that.

they stated it above!!! ^^^^ apparently they changed 1 more item, but i don't know what it was as i wasn't play at the time XD

Synth Salazzle
07-23-2019, 09:25 PM

I guess now you can't use the name of a creature from a legend and apply that name to a creature drawn to look like that creature looks in legends now?

Wendigo familiars have been renamed to Pronghorn Hunters. This change is to better match with its companion familiar, and out of respect for native communities.

Ah yeah, I saw that. it's because in Algonquian culture it's a creature so evil that even it's name shouldn't be spoken.

But I'm very anti-censorship, and think it's really dumb that we have to cater like that. It's all or nothing when it comes to catering to people's demands, where should the line be drawn?

I honestly doubt that a majority of the people complaining are even native american to begin with.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

they stated it above!!! ^^^^ apparently they changed 1 more item, but i don't know what it was as i wasn't play at the time XD

All I know is people are bitching about golems now due to my point above and the fact they come from jewish culture.

Maybe that's next who fucking knows, everything needs to be censored at this point apparently.

Dot
07-24-2019, 08:13 AM
Y'all be bitching about the most unimportant things.

Synth Salazzle
07-24-2019, 09:32 AM

That's the point of the thread.

PrettySarcastic
07-24-2019, 12:03 PM

:S

Well, yeah. That's all this is. A soapbox for what bugs you.

Ahsoka didn't ask what enrages you and makes you want to quit the game or murder a hobo.

She inquired about what gets under your skin, which is generally a small, simple, or petty thing that just irritates you. :)

But do share what IS important to bitch about too!! :D We can always be MORE irritated.

Synth Salazzle
07-24-2019, 01:33 PM
I feel like being a petty bitch. I'm not out for blood.

If someone else wants to post bigger issues they're more than welcome. You don't HAVE to be petty.

If you wanna go for the throat of someone you hate, go right for it.

�\_(ツ)_/�

dungeondragon
07-24-2019, 01:54 PM
oh my god, the people who tell us to censor dragon colours / genes / eyes. like... im sorry... does this part of the game bother you? an integral core part of the game? like, literally the entire thing the game is about? holy fuck, to the people that try to police or force this; go play something else that caters to your shitty sjw policing side. dragons are malevolent, fierce creatures.
the fact that sjws now infest this game and get upset over rosette / hex / primals etc is fucking disgusting. could they maybe just... dont look at it maybe? and mind their own business? instead of... bashing literally every normal human being who can interact with a petsite game properly without sperging out?

ahh. i needed this thread. :$

ripslinga
07-24-2019, 03:21 PM
yesssss!! let it all out xD
it's pretty stupid how sjws are all over this game...

i remember when the primal eye update came out and someone made a post about "PLAGUE EYES LITERALLY MAKE ME SICK" i was laughing so fucking hard...

they went on with how gross and unappealing that it physcially made them sick and they didn't want to play anymore.

Synth Salazzle
07-24-2019, 09:18 PM
yesssss!! let it all out xD
it's pretty stupid how sjws are all over this game...

i remember when the primal eye update came out and someone made a post about "PLAGUE EYES LITERALLY MAKE ME SICK" i was laughing so fucking hard...

they went on with how gross and unappealing that it physcially made them sick and they didn't want to play anymore.

Them: Ugh it's so sick and gross I want to quit now >: (

Me: Good go, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

oh my god, the people who tell us to censor dragon colours / genes / eyes. like... im sorry... does this part of the game bother you? an integral core part of the game? like, literally the entire thing the game is about? holy fuck, to the people that try to police or force this; go play something else that caters to your shitty sjw policing side. dragons are malevolent, fierce creatures.
the fact that sjws now infest this game and get upset over rosette / hex / primals etc is fucking disgusting. could they maybe just... dont look at it maybe? and mind their own business? instead of... bashing literally every normal human being who can interact with a petsite game properly without sperging out?

It's hilarious when people got pissy over rosette. I absolutely love that gene.

Hydrapple
07-25-2019, 12:18 AM

i saw that a few days ago wtf??
the 1st thing i had even aligned them with was the mythical creature, seriously? its no wonder the numbers there look the same as i left it a couple years ago.

im trying to get back into fr since going on hiatus but i come back with none of my favorite sellers around anymore with the gem ratio being as terrible as ever. not to mention the way these eye types were rolled out is v frustrating.

RashaBasha
07-25-2019, 05:12 AM

Oh my god THANK YOU!!!

Jesus fuck that kind of shit is rampant on the Discords and it's like really? How do these people even function in real life? How the fuck is primal scary at all. Cartoony ass shadow eyes and patterns LOL like seriously.
That and changing names LMFAOOOO. Like holy shit, change the Golems and Kitsune then too if you wanna be "respectful" jfc.

LaVey
07-25-2019, 07:40 AM

i'm on tumblr a lot and the whole thing was caused by one person (who says on their profile that theyre an autistic nonbinary afab etc etc like all sjws do) and they were just sooooooo upset over a pixel monster being called a wendigo and of course since its tumblr it had tons of notes where everyone just nodded their empty fucking heads in agreement that this was definitely something that matters and is highly offensive. lmao. i dont even understand how acknowledging a myth from another culture is racist. if anything couldnt you say its inclusive? sjws seriously think that youre not allowed to enjoy anything from another culture unless you belong to that culture though so i guess i shouldnt be surprised.

Synth Salazzle
07-25-2019, 08:43 AM
i'm on tumblr a lot and the whole thing was caused by one person (who says on their profile that theyre an autistic nonbinary afab etc etc like all sjws do) and they were just sooooooo upset over a pixel monster being called a wendigo and of course since its tumblr it had tons of notes where everyone just nodded their empty fucking heads in agreement that this was definitely something that matters and is highly offensive. lmao. i dont even understand how acknowledging a myth from another culture is racist. if anything couldnt you say its inclusive? sjws seriously think that youre not allowed to enjoy anything from another culture unless you belong to that culture though so i guess i shouldnt be surprised.

That's because the mods and owners are straight up SJWs.

Back when my team and I were still doing our thing we made a ugandan knuckles joke on a shell we were doing some testing on and the staff banned us and legitimately called us racists for it, and told us to donate to ugandan charities instead of making jokes lmfao. Plus people were of course, naturally, morally outraged on top of it all and staff sided with them.

Not to mention the guy the meme is based on thinks it's hilarious and loves having it sent to him...

We were banned for "Dragon name" and the dragon's name was just knuckles. Not Ugandan knuckles. Just knuckles.

I expect no less from the community to be overly reactionary and think everything is untouchable. That moment soured my opinion of the staff and community forever.

ripslinga
07-25-2019, 03:44 PM
ahhh man everyday i come and check this thread and see new people who agree with us and i don't feel alone in this bullshittery XD

this is great... WHERE HAVE YALL BEEN we need more FR people like this lol

Synth Salazzle
07-25-2019, 07:25 PM
ahhh man everyday i come and check this thread and see new people who agree with us and i don't feel alone in this bullshittery XD

this is great... WHERE HAVE YALL BEEN we need more FR people like this lol

Maybe they're just afraid because the crazy loud ones shut everyone else out, so this is the only place we have to go with it.

Crow
07-25-2019, 08:37 PM
That's because the mods and owners are straight up SJWs.

Back when my team and I were still doing our thing we made a ugandan knuckles joke on a shell we were doing some testing on and the staff banned us and legitimately called us racists for it, and told us to donate to ugandan charities instead of making jokes lmfao. Plus people were of course, naturally, morally outraged on top of it all and staff sided with them.

Not to mention the guy the meme is based on thinks it's hilarious and loves having it sent to him...

We were banned for "Dragon name" and the dragon's name was just knuckles. Not Ugandan knuckles. Just knuckles.

I expect no less from the community to be overly reactionary and think everything is untouchable. That moment soured my opinion of the staff and community forever.

JFC I had no idea. This is why I am sometimes really thankful for the owners of Lioden because they kinda tiptoe on the line of offensive sometimes and it's refreshing for a virtual pet site.

Synth Salazzle
07-25-2019, 09:09 PM
JFC I had no idea. This is why I am sometimes really thankful for the owners of Lioden because they kinda tiptoe on the line of offensive sometimes and it's refreshing for a virtual pet site.

It's why I'm 100% done with the community. Still love the game obvz. But as for the onsite community? shudders

Irohh
07-26-2019, 10:29 PM
Anyone have the names on people they dislike? DramaRising updates so infrequently. :|

LaVey
07-26-2019, 11:01 PM

what kind of things do they do to toe the line on offensive? it seems like pet sites always try to go for a squeaky clean image.

Synth Salazzle
07-26-2019, 11:51 PM
Anyone have the names on people they dislike? DramaRising updates so infrequently. :|

Everyone I hate is banned already. But I wanna hear some juicy dirt if anyone else has some.

Irohh
07-27-2019, 12:57 AM
Everyone I hate is banned already. But I wanna hear some juicy dirt if anyone else has some.

Who did you hate? I'll take a wild guess and say it's someone that caused the October bans?

Synth Salazzle
07-27-2019, 08:41 AM
Who did you hate? I'll take a wild guess and say it's someone that caused the October bans?

I have no idea who launched the october bans because I was playing legit at that point. But they did get caught up in the october bans and they are a banned member here. I can't say too much or I break CK rules.

PabstBlueRibbon
07-27-2019, 10:21 PM
Oh this is a cleansing thread. I like.

Can I just suggest that the entire Suggestions forum should be nuked from orbit? I mean, I have legit ideas for the game, but there's no way in heck I'll set foot in that forum. They have this group of about 6 people there that for some reason the mods just let them be absolutely vile and they act like they own the place.

If they're so tired of seeing someone repeat the "gender change scroll" or "bond button" idea, why don't they stop reading those suggestions and being snappy with the newb who wrote it when they inevitably reply to them, "because they've repeated their opinion before". No one's forcing them to read them, or reply.

There's about three of them in particular that, for the years I've been watching that dumpster-fire, have never liked a single idea ever presented. But somehow find the time to go into every suggestion and say how they don't like an idea, because they wouldn't use it personally.

I honestly don't know how they have time to play the game when they're so busy patrolling Suggestions to shoot down every idea they see. They're like the only people I have blocked on all my accounts because they're such irredeemable shitlords.

RashaBasha
07-29-2019, 11:34 AM
It's not so much a specific person complaint, but why does DramaRising never fucking update anymore? :(

kuaihui69
07-31-2019, 06:42 PM
I personally hate Kayenta from earth. Their whole profile with so many rules is just so... fked up.
And so many rumors about scamming people.

TorturedBlack
08-01-2019, 12:15 AM
JCStitches is one of the moderators that has way too big of an ego on him. We had a disagreement that ended in him going through my lore pages and having staff delete the ones he didn't like. There was nothing I could do about it so I quit for two years and I've hated the way staff acted ever since. They only let you tiptoe through the forums.

Rhea has me blocked out of the blue as well. I see her posts from time to time and it's a constant reminder.
It only gets under my skin because rhea's list of BBCode font is the first thing that comes up in google and I can't use that as a reference anymore. Not sure why I was blocked in the first place and the curiosity keeps getting to me.

honeycomb
08-01-2019, 06:11 AM
the FR community as a whole has been a huge letdown the past few years. i will say the tumblr community is usually wholesome 9/10 times because everyone just appreciates others dragons and art which i'm all for.

i dont really have any specific users i'd want to mention here but the suggestion forum in general is always... horrible LOL. i'm so tired of seeing the same stuff over and over about gender scrolls or re-releasing familiars. when will they just get bored :S

Synth Salazzle
08-01-2019, 08:43 AM
It's not so much a specific person complaint, but why does DramaRising never fucking update anymore? :(

That's why I decided we needed this thread.

ripslinga
08-01-2019, 03:55 PM
wow I missed so much on here lol

i love the name calling that's bomb as heck xD
I read Kayenta's bio and i got so bored i just stopped. There is just way too much shit on it lol No one is going to read that XD

0.0 bout to start name droppin once I actually remember their names hahaha

LaVey
08-02-2019, 12:56 AM
I personally hate Kayenta from earth. Their whole profile with so many rules is just so... fked up.
And so many rumors about scamming people.

i just looked her up. ugh. i hate people who have a wishlist on their profile and ask for people to buy them stuff from it and talk like they actually expect that to happen, and even have the gall to specify "NO lavender flowerfalls!" and shit like that like she does. gross. she seems really elitist or something too. what are the rumors about her scamming people?

Synth Salazzle
08-02-2019, 04:49 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

This just in: FR staff are LITERAL FUCKING BABIES.

Thanks for proving my point that you're useless SJW cry-bullies though. :)

Be careful too guys. Apparently they're out with a ban boner looking to smash.

PabstBlueRibbon
08-02-2019, 05:32 PM
*dies laughing* Oh that's pretty rich. Now they're trying to enforce their "No namecalling" crap on other websites? Oh guys, grow up.

The place was better when reg. wasn't open 24/7, and you guys treated your players like people instead of profit-machines. You don't like us mocking your self-righteous tumblr crowd and jerk moderating skills? Maybe you shouldn't have courted that crowd to be your main base, and developed de-escalation strategies instead of letting everyone have that block button (or, personally, have a mandatory explanation that the blocked person sees from whoever's blocked them, it'd stop a lot of the petty shit).

Cybun
08-02-2019, 05:37 PM
Soooo the FR staff cheats on Neopets but on their site it's a big no-no?
OH YOUUUUU

Synth Salazzle
08-02-2019, 06:15 PM
Soooo the FR staff cheats on Neopets but on their site it's a big no-no?
OH YOUUUUU

This is probably the juiciest dirt we've gotten in a while.

And absolutely hilarious. You hypocrites.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Wait a sec, do you guys think this is why DR is dead? You think they got threats from staff?

Cybun
08-02-2019, 06:22 PM
Wait a sec, do you guys think this is why DR is dead? You think they got threats from staff?

Bruh if they came all the way here to try and enforce THEIR rules to protect that dumpster fire of a site, then I bet they actually banned people trom the drama page since it gotta be much easier to identify them

Synth Salazzle
08-02-2019, 06:25 PM
Bruh if they came all the way here to try and enforce THEIR rules to protect that dumpster fire of a site, then I bet they actually banned people trom the drama page since it gotta be much easier to identify them

Holy shit, they're actually insane.

RashaBasha
08-03-2019, 09:53 AM
Wait did I miss something?

FR staff were here?

Synth Salazzle
08-03-2019, 10:06 AM
Wait did I miss something?

FR staff were here?

Yep. And threatened us lol.
Or the person claimed they were anyway but considering how DR is dead now, I wouldn't be surprised if the threat was real.

PabstBlueRibbon
08-03-2019, 08:54 PM
DR's not quite dead yet. It just updated (their most recent posts are only 5 hours old for me). Hmm... maybe it's bait?

Synth Salazzle
08-03-2019, 08:58 PM
DR's not quite dead yet. It just updated (their most recent posts are only 5 hours old for me). Hmm... maybe it's bait?

Yeah but it does like 10posts max then dies for a week

LaVey
08-05-2019, 09:41 PM
would fr staff really be that immature and silly to think that they can enforce their rules on a completely different website? i feel like its more likely that that threat was from someone that is just bitter about this website and/or was mentioned in this thread and wanted to make some empty threat hoping it'd scare us.

PrettySarcastic
08-05-2019, 10:35 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhh that is the best thing I've read in ages.

I think Ahsoka needs to be voted MVP next just for literally making (allegedly) FR staff come cry about us.

Love. It.

Synth Salazzle
08-05-2019, 10:55 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhh that is the best thing I've read in ages.

I think Ahsoka needs to be voted MVP next just for literally making (allegedly) FR staff come cry about us.

Love. It.

I agree just because it was absolutely fucking legendary.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

would fr staff really be that immature and silly to think that they can enforce their rules on a completely different website? i feel like its more likely that that threat was from someone that is just bitter about this website and/or was mentioned in this thread and wanted to make some empty threat hoping it'd scare us.

I'd agree, but my old team and I were called racist and banned over a meme once so I genuinely believe it.

PabstBlueRibbon
08-09-2019, 08:20 PM
The FR team wouldn't be the only ones I've heard being petty like that. It was before my time as a player, but TJ09 (the owner/admin of DragCave) was known for banning people just for discussing how to create particular eggs. Even if said users had their discussions off site.

LaVey
08-10-2019, 01:19 PM
i hate "Lonin". i see them all the fucking time in the forums and theyre always saying we/us/our instead of i/me/mine. maybe theyre mentally ill or something which would be fine if they werent so irritating. they said something that felt passive aggressive at me and i replied back "why are you so weird and annoying?" but deleted it a few seconds later because with what a bunch of pussy faggots the mods are i'm sure they'd delete my comment and be like "no name calling other players! uwu" and temp ban me or some shit.

Synth Salazzle
08-10-2019, 02:39 PM
The FR team wouldn't be the only ones I've heard being petty like that. It was before my time as a player, but TJ09 (the owner/admin of DragCave) was known for banning people just for discussing how to create particular eggs. Even if said users had their discussions off site.

I've been there since 2009 and yeah that actually happened, it's why I avoid the dragcave community even to this day.

PabstBlueRibbon
08-10-2019, 09:05 PM
Ahsoka I'm playing catch up as of the last 2 weeks (been there since 2010, but started to lose interest after the generation-markers were put in and deadlining removed (though I still have some deadlined tinsels, the change wasn't retroactive, thankfully), and dropped out entirely when EATW got botnetted, it's a total shame AoND hasn't stepped in to be as complete as EATW was, they the next best hatchsite).

But yeah, I remember one brand new player in 2013 got a full-out scroll burning for using Firefox's image-blocker to help him catch AP eggs during the holiday, when that page was blocked-up anyway. (and let's not forget TJ doing that crap about not letting anyone use Image Block to make refreshing faster or making the game unplayable if you had javascript turned off) I thought that was a whole lot of nerve.

The legit only reason I'm actually playing again is because of being able to buy eggs. At least I don't need to actually talk to anyone on the forums. I took a peek, and they're still as radioactively toxic as they were four years ago.

Do you remember Lytharian's Frill drama? Good god.....

Oh, and bringing it back on topic... I remember you mentioned FR got on you about your meme, do you remember Earthgirl's drama too? She joined FR and started the same crap there too. They were pretty openly racist and only got banned when she started harrasment-naming people's hatchlings. Wonderful priorities our FR admins have there.

Synth Salazzle
08-10-2019, 09:49 PM
Ahsoka I'm playing catch up as of the last 2 weeks (been there since 2010, but started to lose interest after the generation-markers were put in and deadlining removed (though I still have some deadlined tinsels, the change wasn't retroactive, thankfully), and dropped out entirely when EATW got botnetted, it's a total shame AoND hasn't stepped in to be as complete as EATW was, they the next best hatchsite).

But yeah, I remember one brand new player in 2013 got a full-out scroll burning for using Firefox's image-blocker to help him catch AP eggs during the holiday, when that page was blocked-up anyway. (and let's not forget TJ doing that crap about not letting anyone use Image Block to make refreshing faster or making the game unplayable if you had javascript turned off) I thought that was a whole lot of nerve.

The legit only reason I'm actually playing again is because of being able to buy eggs. At least I don't need to actually talk to anyone on the forums. I took a peek, and they're still as radioactively toxic as they were four years ago.

Do you remember Lytharian's Frill drama? Good god.....

Oh, and bringing it back on topic... I remember you mentioned FR got on you about your meme, do you remember Earthgirl's drama too? She joined FR and started the same crap there too. They were pretty openly racist and only got banned when she started harrasment-naming people's hatchlings. Wonderful priorities our FR admins have there.

I vaguely remember the DC drama, I was a drunk college student for the majority of it.

Oh really, so someone was flat out racist and didn't get a ban, but we post a meme, that the GUY IT'S BASED ON THINKS IS HILARIOUS. And we get called a racist against ugandans? Seriously?

FR get your priorities straight you cucklords.

RashaBasha
08-11-2019, 06:17 AM
i hate "Lonin". i see them all the fucking time in the forums and theyre always saying we/us/our instead of i/me/mine. maybe theyre mentally ill or something which would be fine if they werent so irritating. they said something that felt passive aggressive at me and i replied back "why are you so weird and annoying?" but deleted it a few seconds later because with what a bunch of pussy faggots the mods are i'm sure they'd delete my comment and be like "no name calling other players! uwu" and temp ban me or some shit.

LMFAOOO I like you tbh.

Omfg hahahaha, I wish I could find people like everyone in this thread on FR, man. It'd be a much more enjoyable experience.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

help I'm sorry, my original post posted twice for whatever reason

ripslinga
08-11-2019, 08:13 AM

i cracked up so hard omfg
I love you XDDD

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

i cracked up so hard omfg
I love you XDDD

Synth Salazzle
08-11-2019, 08:37 AM

"Why are you so weird and annoying"

Because tumblrite.

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 AM ----------

Because tumblrite.

PabstBlueRibbon
08-11-2019, 05:35 PM
LMFAOOO I like you tbh.

Omfg hahahaha, I wish I could find people like everyone in this thread on FR, man. It'd be a much more enjoyable experience.[COLOR="Silver"]

The fun bit is we are on FR, but we'll never know who. But it's really nice to have a FR vent thread where a person can actually talk without dealing with the thin-skinned weenies on the FR forums.

LaVey
08-12-2019, 05:34 AM
LMFAOOO I like you tbh.

Omfg hahahaha, I wish I could find people like everyone in this thread on FR, man. It'd be a much more enjoyable experience.

i feel you. its surprising to me that i've been playing fr every day for like 3 years now and visit the forum regularly have never really made friends with anyone, cuz usually i make friends pretty easily i think. most people just seem pretty childish/sensitive. i guess its my own damn fault for still being obsessed with pet sim games at 24 though.

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

Because tumblrite.

yeah i'd bet anything they use we/our/us because theyre a "multisystem" because theyre kin with sans and komaeda and the onceler or whatever

i have been on tumblr far too long. i wish i did not have the knowledge that i have.

Synth Salazzle
08-12-2019, 09:58 AM
i feel you. its surprising to me that i've been playing fr every day for like 3 years now and visit the forum regularly have never really made friends with anyone, cuz usually i make friends pretty easily i think. most people just seem pretty childish/sensitive. i guess its my own damn fault for still being obsessed with pet sim games at 24 though.

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

yeah i'd bet anything they use we/our/us because theyre a "multisystem" because theyre kin with sans and komaeda and the onceler or whatever

i have been on tumblr far too long. i wish i did not have the knowledge that i have.

Shockz
08-12-2019, 12:00 PM
Ahh FR, I quit years ago after I cashed out on some booleans lol
I remember being the only one going "why did you literally search this man's years old Facebook comments" when that Thrage mess hit the fan and literally being called a transphobe POS and the mods did absolutely nothing XD
Nice to see they've only gotten worse

Hydrapple
08-12-2019, 02:48 PM

fr forums are such a drag fest of 'lol so random teeheehee'. my only contact with forums is to sell and buy other ppls crap they are so insufferable. i can only imagine what a dumpster fire discord is.

Synth Salazzle
08-12-2019, 10:45 PM
fr forums are such a drag fest of 'lol so random teeheehee'. my only contact with forums is to sell and buy other ppls crap they are so insufferable. i can only imagine what a dumpster fire discord is.

I've been in a couple of them and they're pretty bad. There's one dude who has a split personality and his other personality is a unicorn. Or something like that.

LaVey
08-16-2019, 12:22 AM
i submitted this to dramarising a while ago and they never posted it. i didnt censor the names good enough maybe. all the replies after this were like "what the heck" "is this a joke" "this is disgusting" etc and the thread was only up for like 20 minutes lol.

PrettySarcastic
08-16-2019, 01:09 AM
I'm sorry what the FORK are littles, I will not google it, I'm afraid already. O_O

A teenage girl who believes she's a grown man???

Whaaaaaat??

Synth Salazzle
08-16-2019, 01:47 AM
I'm sorry what the FORK are littles, I will not google it, I'm afraid already. O_O

A teenage girl who believes she's a grown man???

Whaaaaaat??

Like an older person who's into pretending to be a kid for the sexual thrill. the kinda mother fuckers with a 'daddy' kink you see around everywhere.

LaVey
08-16-2019, 08:36 AM
why are so many women into roleplaying that theyre a toddler being raped by their dad? this seems like it would be a niche fetish but its bafflingly common. beyond being disturbing its also really cringey. how does anyone unironically act like a baby and call their gross boyfriend "daddy" and not feel deeply embarrassed? lmao

since i can: the users in that screenshots usernames are LordPineapple and LoversMasque.

Synth Salazzle
08-16-2019, 09:35 AM
why are so many women into roleplaying that theyre a toddler being raped by their dad? this seems like it would be a niche fetish but its bafflingly common. beyond being disturbing its also really cringey. how does anyone unironically act like a baby and call their gross boyfriend "daddy" and not feel deeply embarrassed? lmao

since i can: the users in that screenshots usernames are LordPineapple and LoversMasque.

I don't really care what fucked up things people are into in private as long as no kids, animals or actual unconsenting parties are involved.

But god damn I REALLY wish they didn't make their fucked up daddy issues so fucking public. I hate seeing it everywhere. "It's just part of my life uwu" fuck off and get some therapy, cunt.

PrettySarcastic
08-16-2019, 02:05 PM
That is some pedo-adjacent shit that damn well better be bannable if staff sees it.

I'm with you Ahsoka. You can have all the kinks you want but when you start roping children, even "pretending you're a child", or anyone that can't consent, whether intellectually because of any number of issues or because it's an animal, that is just victimization.

LaVey
08-16-2019, 04:38 PM
I don't really care what fucked up things people are into in private as long as no kids, animals or actual unconsenting parties are involved.

But god damn I REALLY wish they didn't make their fucked up daddy issues so fucking public. I hate seeing it everywhere. "It's just part of my life uwu" fuck off and get some therapy, cunt.

lmao i feel the same way. i'm not going to argue that it's "wrong", because it's between consenting adults, but it's definitely nausea inducing and as cringey as anything can possibly be and how it's everywhere to the point of being nearly unavoidable is a lot to take sometimes. i wish i could follow cute themed blogs without them being peppered with pics of girls wearing shirts that say "yes, daddy?" and shit like that. the peak of my despair though is the nasty roleplays they like to post. every time i read some gross weird bitch say "princess parts" instead of vagina i want the whole world to just explode, killing me and everyone else too lol.

Synth Salazzle
08-16-2019, 05:20 PM
lmao i feel the same way. i'm not going to argue that it's "wrong", because it's between consenting adults, but it's definitely nausea inducing and as cringey as anything can possibly be and how it's everywhere to the point of being nearly unavoidable is a lot to take sometimes. i wish i could follow cute themed blogs without them being peppered with pics of girls wearing shirts that say "yes, daddy?" and shit like that. the peak of my despair though is the nasty roleplays they like to post. every time i read some gross weird bitch say "princess parts" instead of vagina i want the whole world to just explode, killing me and everyone else too lol.

Ugh god. Don't remind me of 'princess parts' I've seen that shit so much on tumblr at this point that I'm ready for the heat death of this universe.

And the fact that people are doing this on petsites now is just fucking gross. Like I said, do what you want in private you weird ass daddy fuckers. But stop making me have to see it and learn about it.

PabstBlueRibbon
08-16-2019, 10:15 PM
I leave for one day and come back to littles and princess parts?

Good on the mods for actually stopping that crap fast for a change. It reminds me of those "Age is just a number" people, and it grosses me out every time.

Synth Salazzle
08-16-2019, 10:50 PM
I leave for one day and come back to littles and princess parts?

Good on the mods for actually stopping that crap fast for a change. It reminds me of those "Age is just a number" people, and it grosses me out every time.

Age is just a number, and prison is just a place!

LaVey
08-24-2019, 12:25 PM
the new rules on violence and vulgarity are stupid. its against the rules now to have a dragons lore be that they were or are a slave or abused. and you cant mention any kind of bodily fluid or waste now lol. i'm surprised that they havent erased the entire plague flight.

Synth Salazzle
08-24-2019, 02:38 PM
the new rules on violence and vulgarity are stupid. its against the rules now to have a dragons lore be that they were or are a slave or abused. and you cant mention any kind of bodily fluid or waste now lol. i'm surprised that they havent erased the entire plague flight.

in b4 plague flight becomes plushie flight.

Jeongyeon
08-24-2019, 09:19 PM
For those still playing the game, can you guys view banned accounts? My account from years ago was "Cool" and "Hot"

Is it still there? :P I was pretty rich back then (mostly because of cheating) and almost snagged me a Boolean before I was banned lol.

PrettySarcastic
08-24-2019, 10:12 PM
For those still playing the game, can you guys view banned accounts? My account from years ago was "Cool" and "Hot"

Is it still there? :P I was pretty rich back then (mostly because of cheating) and almost snagged me a Boolean before I was banned lol.

Hard to say, you can't exact search for a name, and "hot" and "cool" are both part of hundreds of UNs.

Let us know what flight, might narrow it down. I'm paging through the "hot" results but no luck yet. lol

UPDATE: I tried searching for my own banned username and 0 results come up. We'd have to follow a link to your actual user ID number from a friend list or otherwise.

LaVey
08-24-2019, 10:37 PM
i have so much edgy lore. i dont want to change any of it. im just going to hope no one that would report it will read it. i dont think reading other peoples lore is even that common is it? i know i dont read anyone elses lore lol

Jeongyeon
08-24-2019, 11:51 PM
Hard to say, you can't exact search for a name, and "hot" and "cool" are both part of hundreds of UNs.

Let us know what flight, might narrow it down. I'm paging through the "hot" results but no luck yet. lol

UPDATE: I tried searching for my own banned username and 0 results come up. We'd have to follow a link to your actual user ID number from a friend list or otherwise.

Someone was kind enough and PMed me the links for my accounts

I wonder how much my items and accents would be now after all these years. I remember collecting quite a few KS items and user made accents during my few months of playing FS before I inevitably gotten banned.

Kjaoin
08-25-2019, 11:29 AM
RE: dramarising being dead, it's mostly because the main group of people who dug up 98% of the drama disbanded... Twice actually. I'd be willing to bet that's why none of the juicy stuff makes DR any more

LaVey
08-25-2019, 04:54 PM
Someone was kind enough and PMed me the links for my accounts

I wonder how much my items and accents would be now after all these years. I remember collecting quite a few KS items and user made accents during my few months of playing FS before I inevitably gotten banned.

looking at your bestiary hurt my soul. just your familiars are worth a fuckton.

PabstBlueRibbon
08-25-2019, 05:50 PM
Aww, all that good stuff you had there Jeongyeon, such a shame. I wonder what kind of long-con one would have to play to get into the inner circle of FR admins, just to smuggle that stuff out.
Kjaoin

RE: dramarising being dead, it's mostly because the main group of people who dug up 98% of the drama disbanded... Twice actually. I'd be willing to bet that's why none of the juicy stuff makes DR any more
Could I ask you to explain a bit more here? I posted there not too long ago, just to see if they'd go through and what the delay was (nothing related to CK obviously, just some generic breed fake-whinge), the post did go through, but it was pretty delayed.

I had originally suspected that when Tumblr banned all the porn, that was what took out a huge chunk of the dramarising population. I'd noticed that the post quality on DR had changed to be much less sex and gender oriented, which is pretty much it was right before the Tumblr ban/account deletions.

Synth Salazzle
08-30-2019, 11:56 AM
the TOS got an update, daddy fuckers are probably fine but god forbid you call someone a cunt

Synth Salazzle
09-12-2019, 11:25 AM
Slime and Sludge genes!

NOW MY DRAGONS CAN BE COVERED IN CUM!

PrettySarcastic
09-12-2019, 12:39 PM
Slime and Sludge genes!

NOW MY DRAGONS CAN BE COVERED IN CUM!

Whose brilliant idea was that.

At best your dragon is melting. At worst, it's been jizzed on by the daddies of the daddyfuckers.

Face meet palm.

tryannarawr
09-15-2019, 04:28 PM
(deleted)

Synth Salazzle
09-15-2019, 07:18 PM
these two people... tacky fucks
not even trying to hide that they're purposely trying to take advantage of a bad familiar name to scam people on ah.
also can i just say why tf staff won't rename the sprite? minimal effort to solve a prominent problem...

I've seen that happen quite a lot, it's pretty bullshit, but honestly it's easy to see what they're really worth.

I agree that they should change the name though. I hate it coming up when I want to search sprites.

Dot
09-17-2019, 11:30 AM
I dislike a certain accent reseller/G1 collector.

And I wish Supremacy quit for good. Good riddance.

Synth Salazzle
09-17-2019, 12:07 PM
I dislike a certain accent reseller/G1 collector.

And I wish Supremacy quit for good. Good riddance.

Feel free to name drop!

Dot
09-17-2019, 12:31 PM
Feel free to name drop!
I would if I remembered their name. I'll know it when I see it.

candeth
10-22-2019, 03:29 PM
What is this drama about Arcane dom ? Seems like the DR blog owner really likes this drama, i don't think DR has been this active in a year or so

Synth Salazzle
10-31-2019, 02:41 PM
What is this drama about Arcane dom ? Seems like the DR blog owner really likes this drama, i don't think DR has been this active in a year or so

I have genuinely no idea.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

I have genuinely no idea.

Banette
12-27-2019, 06:58 PM
Ah... good ol' FR tea.

Been wondering how the DR owner was doing. I suppose I have some older tea, that never came to light, regarding the owner of DR.

I used to have them added on my Facebook, prior to the creation, because I had sold them some irl items for FR stuff. I regret it a lot now, because they managed to bribe me out of a damn good Pokemon card I had, that was my ultimate favorite. They refused to back down from this, and just kept adding and adding. I had said no for a long while. They eventually got to the point where their offer was worth way more than what I had been selling, and I finally gave in. Shipped off my stuff, and upon delivery, I got the PM with the stuff just as promised. It doesn't end there though. I continued to get PMs from them on Facebook here and there over the course of several months, if not up to a year or so. The PMs were always for asking me if I wanted to buy anything, especially in cards and USD. I rarely get Pokemon cards, let alone the good packs, so I always said no. I finally deleted them off my Facebook page when they made a rule that none of their friends could share certain topics to their own pages (um, excuse me, it's MY page, I share whatever the fuck I want).

They actually got banned once, and cried to the Facebook FR group (how we met lol) saying they were banned for "irl transactions," while I'm over here eatin my Michael Jackson popcorn all "oh honey, you sure as fuck did it sloppily." They remade, and continued to send me PMs up until I deleted them. Don't remember the names, but if I can get into a shell, I can dig it up, as well as chat logs.

Enjoy your old but gold unheard of tea of the DR owner (not the side-guys, THE owner).

Synth Salazzle
12-28-2019, 02:55 PM
Ah... good ol' FR tea.

Been wondering how the DR owner was doing. I suppose I have some older tea, that never came to light, regarding the owner of DR.

I used to have them added on my Facebook, prior to the creation, because I had sold them some irl items for FR stuff. I regret it a lot now, because they managed to bribe me out of a damn good Pokemon card I had, that was my ultimate favorite. They refused to back down from this, and just kept adding and adding. I had said no for a long while. They eventually got to the point where their offer was worth way more than what I had been selling, and I finally gave in. Shipped off my stuff, and upon delivery, I got the PM with the stuff just as promised. It doesn't end there though. I continued to get PMs from them on Facebook here and there over the course of several months, if not up to a year or so. The PMs were always for asking me if I wanted to buy anything, especially in cards and USD. I rarely get Pokemon cards, let alone the good packs, so I always said no. I finally deleted them off my Facebook page when they made a rule that none of their friends could share certain topics to their own pages (um, excuse me, it's MY page, I share whatever the fuck I want).

They actually got banned once, and cried to the Facebook FR group (how we met lol) saying they were banned for "irl transactions," while I'm over here eatin my Michael Jackson popcorn all "oh honey, you sure as fuck did it sloppily." They remade, and continued to send me PMs up until I deleted them. Don't remember the names, but if I can get into a shell, I can dig it up, as well as chat logs.

Enjoy your old but gold unheard of tea of the DR owner (not the side-guys, THE owner).

OH THAT IS SOME DELICIOUS TEA.

Also, I can't be less than vague or I'd give my account away, but to a certain player:
Fuck you I hope you get a hair in your mouth that you have to slowly pull out every time you eat.

Banette
12-28-2019, 05:04 PM
Tea update, as I got the logs. And this is only part of it, will look for others.

Keep in mind that this is when they were already very pushy about having me buy anything, so I had them on Facebook mute often. I still got messages, but had no alerts. I made it rather easy to read, hopefully, as my logs posted it in reverse order.

(DR Owner)
I have 10m t and 4kg btw :o
Sep 20, 2017, 1:17 PM

Its $10 per 1 mil ;3
Sep 20, 2017, 1:20 PM

(Or if you buy it all, $80)
Sep 20, 2017, 1:37 PM

{BREAK}

(DR Owner)
YO i need money asap, i have 3.8 mil treasure,
If you bought that for $35 right no w
Ill send u another 2 mil once i get more treasure , for free
Nov 30, 2017, 4:42 PM

(ME)
ah crap, the one time i cant afford it. i just paid off some bills and have to save my money for some medical shit. ill pass the word along to some of my trusted friends tho
Nov 30, 2017, 4:47 PM

(DR Owner)
Ok! I need it like, within the hour though is the thing
Nov 30, 2017, 4:48 PM

{BREAK, below is just the text proof of owning DR}

(DR Owner)
i run a very professional drama blog {invalid link}
Dec 5, 2017, 4:16 PM

(ME)
I've been on the old one a couple times, both for and against me
Dec 5, 2017, 4:18 PM

(DR Owner)
rip ;;
its weird running this blog and how fast people jump onto hate a person pff xD

and the most annoying part? people that DONT TAG THEIR SUBMISSIONS
Dec 5, 2017, 4:19 PM

{BREAK}

(DR Owner)
Hey, come next week, I might have about 10m avaliable, any interest? i think itd be 80
Dec 8, 2017, 2:06 AM

{Break, small chat about my job & Christmas shopping}

(DR Owner)
How about just $25 of t? ;3 tryna get smth and im super excited
Dec 8, 2017, 1:00 PM

i find myself actually commissioning t oo much art XD
Dec 8, 2017, 1:13 PM

Btw, any new poke cards? B)
Dec 14, 2017, 5:57 PM

yo, got $20 laying about? B) Ive got 2.5 mil just sorta layin aobut
Dec 15, 2017, 9:17 AM

{BREAK, NOTN convo here}

(DR Owner)
Would also trade 50 strange chests per $12 btw ovo
I get abt 50 a day so ;3
Dec 20, 2017, 6:15 PM

HECK the reason im suddenly offering a lot is i found a really really nice fur pelt id like to buy is $375 and every little bit would help
Dec 20, 2017, 6:54 PM

Well, well, if you uh
Get about 100 to spend later on
or somewhere close uh
Id give boneyard tatters and 8mil t >w> (or 13mil)
Dec 20, 2017, 7:11 PM

(ME)
yea. ill consider it for now c:

(DR Owner)
THNX
Bc i need that fox LOL

{BREAK}

(DR Owner)
So ive got: boneyard tatters, 1.6mil t so far
Thats $66
Want more or is that more than enough? :33
Jan 1, 2018, 4:18 PM

:3?
Jan 5, 2018, 8:42 PM

O^:
Jan 6, 2018, 7:25 PM

>w> ive got 3 mil now
Jan 8, 2018, 8:57 AM

:33
Jan 9, 2018, 2:18 PM

I have nearly 3 mil and a fuckton of eggs, any interested? ;w;
Jan 15, 2018, 8:53 PM

{BREAK, I had just quit my job with a very toxic environment a few days prior to this}

(DR Owner)
Hi
Mar 23, 2018, 8:32 PM

(Me)
yo
Mar 23, 2018, 8:34 PM

(DR Owner)
Still wanting to buy fr stuff?

(Me)
nah, i cant be spending too much atm. dont have a job now
Mar 23, 2018, 8:35 PM

{BREAK, still no job lol}

(DR Owner)
^ how bout now? O;
Jun 4, 2018, 11:59 AM

I havs arcanr spritess
Jun 4, 2018, 12:31 PM

Shortly after 2 more one-word messages in November 2018, I deleted them from my friend list. I have bought from them a few times, and I did so by my own choice. My main issue was them constantly pestering me to buy anything, especially after I had told them no. This was when they announced that they would not be allowing their friends to talk about certain topics in their own posts (because you totally can't filter your Facebook feed /s). It's since been removed/hidden.

I threw this together fairly quickly, and omitted a lot of the unnecessary stuff, so feel free to poke me if something doesn't make sense lol

Synth Salazzle
01-01-2020, 11:43 AM
Tea update, as I got the logs. And this is only part of it, will look for others.

Keep in mind that this is when they were already very pushy about having me buy anything, so I had them on Facebook mute often. I still got messages, but had no alerts. I made it rather easy to read, hopefully, as my logs posted it in reverse order.

(DR Owner)
I have 10m t and 4kg btw :o
Sep 20, 2017, 1:17 PM

Its $10 per 1 mil ;3
Sep 20, 2017, 1:20 PM

(Or if you buy it all, $80)
Sep 20, 2017, 1:37 PM

{BREAK}

(DR Owner)
YO i need money asap, i have 3.8 mil treasure,
If you bought that for $35 right no w
Ill send u another 2 mil once i get more treasure , for free
Nov 30, 2017, 4:42 PM

(ME)
ah crap, the one time i cant afford it. i just paid off some bills and have to save my money for some medical shit. ill pass the word along to some of my trusted friends tho
Nov 30, 2017, 4:47 PM

(DR Owner)
Ok! I need it like, within the hour though is the thing
Nov 30, 2017, 4:48 PM

{BREAK, below is just the text proof of owning DR}

(DR Owner)
i run a very professional drama blog {invalid link}
Dec 5, 2017, 4:16 PM

(ME)
I've been on the old one a couple times, both for and against me

(DR Owner)
rip ;;
its weird running this blog and how fast people jump onto hate a person pff xD

and the most annoying part? people that DONT TAG THEIR SUBMISSIONS
Dec 5, 2017, 4:19 PM

{BREAK}

(DR Owner)
Hey, come next week, I might have about 10m avaliable, any interest? i think itd be 80
Dec 8, 2017, 2:06 AM

{Break, small chat about my job & Christmas shopping}

(DR Owner)
How about just $25 of t? ;3 tryna get smth and im super excited
Dec 8, 2017, 1:00 PM

i find myself actually commissioning t oo much art XD
Dec 8, 2017, 1:13 PM

Btw, any new poke cards? B)
Dec 14, 2017, 5:57 PM

yo, got $20 laying about? B) Ive got 2.5 mil just sorta layin aobut
Dec 15, 2017, 9:17 AM

{BREAK, NOTN convo here}

(DR Owner)
Would also trade 50 strange chests per $12 btw ovo
I get abt 50 a day so ;3
Dec 20, 2017, 6:15 PM

HECK the reason im suddenly offering a lot is i found a really really nice fur pelt id like to buy is $375 and every little bit would help
Dec 20, 2017, 6:54 PM

Well, well, if you uh
Get about 100 to spend later on
or somewhere close uh
Id give boneyard tatters and 8mil t >w> (or 13mil)

(ME)
yea. ill consider it for now c:

(DR Owner)
THNX
Bc i need that fox LOL

{BREAK}

(DR Owner)
So ive got: boneyard tatters, 1.6mil t so far
Thats $66
Want more or is that more than enough? :33
Jan 1, 2018, 4:18 PM

:3?
Jan 5, 2018, 8:42 PM

O^:
Jan 6, 2018, 7:25 PM

>w> ive got 3 mil now
Jan 8, 2018, 8:57 AM

:33
Jan 9, 2018, 2:18 PM

I have nearly 3 mil and a fuckton of eggs, any interested? ;w;
Jan 15, 2018, 8:53 PM

{BREAK, I had just quit my job with a very toxic environment a few days prior to this}

(DR Owner)
Hi
Mar 23, 2018, 8:32 PM

(Me)
yo

(DR Owner)
Still wanting to buy fr stuff?

(Me)
nah, i cant be spending too much atm. dont have a job now
Mar 23, 2018, 8:35 PM

{BREAK, still no job lol}

(DR Owner)
^ how bout now? O;
Jun 4, 2018, 11:59 AM

I havs arcanr spritess
Jun 4, 2018, 12:31 PM

Shortly after 2 more one-word messages in November 2018, I deleted them from my friend list. I have bought from them a few times, and I did so by my own choice. My main issue was them constantly pestering me to buy anything, especially after I had told them no. This was when they announced that they would not be allowing their friends to talk about certain topics in their own posts (because you totally can't filter your Facebook feed /s). It's since been removed/hidden.

I threw this together fairly quickly, and omitted a lot of the unnecessary stuff, so feel free to poke me if something doesn't make sense lol

Holy fuck, that's actually super duper juicy.

I hope more people see this.

PabstBlueRibbon
01-01-2020, 09:25 PM
Okay, if true, this is legit hilarious.

If the admin for the DR blog, the same blog that has people foaming at the mouth at the very idea of irl transactions and multi-ing, is actually someone who buys FR stuff with irl transactions.

Gawds, now I wonder if all the bait posts about multing not being so bad are actually from them testing the community out. I mean, the place *has* gotten less vitriolic since Tumblr cleaned house.

kittyray
04-18-2020, 11:15 AM
Shit, there is some drama going down for that g1 imp raffle. I'm not gonna speculate on ck, but it's entertaining.

Cutepup
04-18-2020, 12:13 PM
They’re going to breed a g1 unbred imp just because people were upset they didn’t win? What logic is that? If people don’t win a gen2 imp then what next, gen 3 imps to make them feel better? I just don’t get the logic.

Edit: ah well now I see that the drama is more related to the winner already owning 10+ gen 1 imps.

Synth Salazzle
04-21-2020, 09:32 PM
They’re going to breed a g1 unbred imp just because people were upset they didn’t win? What logic is that? If people don’t win a gen2 imp then what next, gen 3 imps to make them feel better? I just don’t get the logic.

Edit: ah well now I see that the drama is more related to the winner already owning 10+ gen 1 imps.

Holy hell 10+ g1 imps?

dungeondragon
04-21-2020, 09:50 PM
About the 10+ imperial owner:
I've heard talk that the owner of the g1 imp is supposedly an overtly homophobic individual. It was sent to me by a group of other friends, but oh boy, if that gets out, DR is going to have a field day. There's no "supposedly" about it, though-- it's plastered all over his social medias. Yikes!

Other spicy stuff:
The "old" owner of DR supposedly locked their account due to death threats? I was unsure if I was allowed to post something crazy about this on the forum, given I have no proof of this specifically, but holy fk, what were they getting those for? Is the new DR owner the old one?

I think the people who got extremely angry over Fiona to warrant getting their accounts locked is also really... crazy? Like, there's no need to be that mad about a character... anywhere. Or discriminate like that. Just let people be people. Especially on a dragon petsite game filled with highly impressionable kids too wtf

Rodo
07-02-2020, 12:01 AM
I really miss the gory / spooky Uma's of 2013~2014. What they've done with Plague and blood on the site is laughable now too.

Synth Salazzle
07-02-2020, 10:20 AM
I really miss the gory / spooky Uma's of 2013~2014. What they've done with Plague and blood on the site is laughable now too.

I couldn't agree with you more. I used to be such a hardcore plague fan because of it's horror theme. Now it's a joke.

Flight rising staff is a fucking joke.

Banette
07-06-2020, 08:21 PM
Other spicy stuff:
The "old" owner of DR supposedly locked their account due to death threats? I was unsure if I was allowed to post something crazy about this on the forum, given I have no proof of this specifically, but holy fk, what were they getting those for? Is the new DR owner the old one?

Better late than never.
Afaik, the owner of the current DR is unrelated to the original DR. Personally, I have never heard of any ties between the two owners other than running a DR blog, nor do I know the details of the reasoning behind the closure. Doesn't mean they did/didn't happen.

Related, but I wasn't able to find the absolute oldest of the old logs of our convos (fuck you Zucc). It has to be taken with a grain of salt, especially since I do not want to namedrop. I'm very certain that I can't anyway, since they are also on here, and even messaged me about it. Didn't respond to avoid drama, and personally, I just didn't want to either way. Plus, I think it was also risky as hell to respond, in terms of bans on here.

Symphonia
08-16-2020, 11:21 AM
I just got someone who is upset that I called someone he/him and force me to call that guy they/them instead. I told that person I know that guy personally and he is a guy but the other person still arguing until I repeat it again and again . 30 min after that person finally stop and leave me alone. I'm so done with FR sigh ...you can't even call anyone she/her or him/he anymore without offend someone or anything ... I'm not even english native. Back when I was a kid and learn english teachers told us to use we and they as plural pronoun only ... I should have learn chinese instead of english

Cutepup
08-17-2020, 10:44 AM
The people who minimod like that are fucking ridiculous. Once had a buying any dragon topic, brought a dragon I liked from it and had someone come at me 3 weeks later telling me I am a scammer for buying the dragon so cheaply when it had some special ID or some shit. I just thought the dragon looked nice.

Best part. They weren’t friends with or knew the person I brought it from on a personal level. I just blocked them. Got a feeling they’re just pissed cause it was their dream dragon or something and wanted to guilt me into handing it over.

Synth Salazzle
08-17-2020, 12:10 PM
I just got someone who is upset that I called someone he/him and force me to call that guy they/them instead. I told that person I know that guy personally and he is a guy but the other person still arguing until I repeat it again and again . 30 min after that person finally stop and leave me alone. I'm so done with FR sigh ...you can't even call anyone she/her or him/he anymore without offend someone or anything ... I'm not even english native. Back when I was a kid and learn english teachers told us to use we and they as plural pronoun only ... I should have learn chinese instead of english

That's pretty much just an american thing, don't let it get you down too much. FR staff is also american so they'll also do this kinda stuff and ban you for not really understanding it that well either because "uwu our community is fragile and so are we."

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

The people who minimod like that are fucking ridiculous. Once had a buying any dragon topic, brought a dragon I liked from it and had someone come at me 3 weeks later telling me I am a scammer for buying the dragon so cheaply when it had some special ID or some shit. I just thought the dragon looked nice.

Best part. They weren’t friends with or knew the person I brought it from on a personal level. I just blocked them. Got a feeling they’re just pissed cause it was their dream dragon or something and wanted to guilt me into handing it over.

Ironic considering Gaia likes to scam newbies out of their unhatched eggs.

Aftokrator
08-24-2020, 08:01 PM
Maybe late to the party on this one, but you know I popped a bottle when Rhea was finally banned. Good fucking riddance, nobody sane misses you.

Cutepup
08-31-2020, 12:41 PM
Anyone know what they got banned for? Checking around all I can gather is they got in a fight in the “is the rack joke problematic” topic, started supporting the removal of the rack joke, and someone called them out and pointed out they have a bondage dragon in their lair which is very hypocritical of them. Then they proceeded to exalt their gen one imps in some sort of weird salty flex.

Absol
09-03-2020, 07:12 PM
Anyone know what they got banned for? Checking around all I can gather is they got in a fight in the “is the rack joke problematic” topic, started supporting the removal of the rack joke, and someone called them out and pointed out they have a bondage dragon in their lair which is very hypocritical of them. Then they proceeded to exalt their gen one imps in some sort of weird salty flex.

IIRC the last straw was her having a dragon in a BDSM uma. I've seen other people mention that staff 'just wanted her gone' so jumped at the chance to ban her LMAO

Synth Salazzle
09-04-2020, 08:42 AM
IIRC the last straw was her having a dragon in a BDSM uma. I've seen other people mention that staff 'just wanted her gone' so jumped at the chance to ban her LMAO

I believe the latter tbh

EvilWizard
10-06-2020, 03:27 AM
late to the rhea being banned party but
staff really wanted her gone for a loooooong time she has been banned than unbanned like 3 times and i dont blame them. she is very full of herself and a huge cunt. legit went after people back in like 2014 to 2015 when i was in her friend group.

also it was really funny seeing her go after the antlers descriptions when half her dragons had fucked up lore like her gay fetish wildclaw or her old abusive relationship dragons where the father would kill most of the hatchlings

Synth Salazzle
10-08-2020, 10:08 PM
late to the rhea being banned party but
staff really wanted her gone for a loooooong time she has been banned than unbanned like 3 times and i dont blame them. she is very full of herself and a huge cunt. legit went after people back in like 2014 to 2015 when i was in her friend group.

also it was really funny seeing her go after the antlers descriptions when half her dragons had fucked up lore like her gay fetish wildclaw or her old abusive relationship dragons where the father would kill most of the hatchlings

I fell out of touch with the FR community, did Rhea finally get a ban? I genuinely do not like her at all, I tried being friends with her for a few years but she's so toxic it's unreal.

Using My Pass
10-09-2020, 12:59 PM
I fell out of touch with the FR community, did Rhea finally get a ban? I genuinely do not like her at all, I tried being friends with her for a few years but she's so toxic it's unreal.

Yeah, she's gone, which is hilarious imo because her BDSM shit was up 5+ years ago.

I'm actually devo she's gone! She was a cunt, but the drama that followed her was always hilarious.

Although tbh I was gone for several years and didn't keep up so I've probably missed and/or forgotten some horrible shite. But at the time, it was 90% people just not liking her because she was rude lol.

Synth Salazzle
10-09-2020, 01:04 PM
Yeah, she's gone, which is hilarious imo because her BDSM shit was up 5+ years ago.

I'm actually devo she's gone! She was a cunt, but the drama that followed her was always hilarious.

Although tbh I was gone for several years and didn't keep up so I've probably missed and/or forgotten some horrible shite. But at the time, it was 90% people just not liking her because she was rude lol.

She had a following for a while, of rabid butt sniffing fans. No idea why people were so obsessed with her but I'm glad it's over. I dunno if that's still relevant; I haven't even seen her let alone talked to her in a couple years now.

Using My Pass
10-09-2020, 01:09 PM
She had a following for a while, of rabid butt sniffing fans. No idea why people were so obsessed with her but I'm glad it's over. I dunno if that's still relevant; I haven't even seen her let alone talked to her in a couple years now.

Yeah, same. We were pretty much acquaintances. But the whole fan vs obsessed haters gave me LIFE!

Like fair enough if it was something that needed to be called out, but some of the shit was just. so. PATHETIC.

And then here's me, the grown ass woman drooling over it like it's MAFS

Synth Salazzle
10-09-2020, 01:47 PM
Yeah, same. We were pretty much acquaintances. But the whole fan vs obsessed haters gave me LIFE!

Like fair enough if it was something that needed to be called out, but some of the shit was just. so. PATHETIC.

And then here's me, the grown ass woman drooling over it like it's MAFS

There's a difference between enjoying the shit show, and actively being the shit show.

RashaBasha
10-19-2020, 10:00 AM
So to my knowledge, re: the Rhea stuff. She made a thread complaining about some item description, then people went to her lair and noticed that she had a literal BDSM ~uwu soff gay boi sparkles~ fetish dragon; a pink wildclaw dressed in boots and a "horse harness" accent, and in the description it had a picture of the white sludge Baldwin material item which was obviously meant to be jizz lol...

People naturally saw this irony - complaining about the "nice rack" item description joke while having a fetish dragon. I think people reported the dragon en masse and it was cleared - the apparel and description too or something. Apparently Rhea got pissed at this and put actual porn in the dragon's description and that's why she was banned.

I've never seen proof of this but I heard it from a known gossip queen who tends to have pretty reliable info.

SilverStones
10-25-2020, 06:07 PM
what ever happened to the missing water dragon god plot?

what happened it plots in general...?

Hydrapple
10-28-2020, 06:41 AM
returned to fr just in time for ror just to be disappointed AGAIN.
wish staff would just acknowledge they regret plague flight and have it assimilate with nature or something

i need to sell my account and just cut this site out for good already

LMAO staff can't even keep up with their own lore apparently
See: zombies

Seaplane
10-28-2020, 11:42 AM
Yeah honestly, ROR just gets more and more disappointing with every year staff really like putting their head in the sand about a lot of stuff they fuck up with. Like, just commit to the aesthetic stop being fucking pussies or get rid of plague

SimplyVexing
11-02-2020, 04:41 PM
The lines and shadow rules.

bocaya9759
11-10-2020, 11:38 PM
new ancients huh

I hope they change the previous design a bit

Crow
08-20-2021, 05:59 PM
idk if it's just me, but I get really annoyed when people misspell dragons breeds or genes.

like saying "gembound" instead of "gembond"---why???

or "goalers" instead of "gaolers". do you just not read or do you choose to call it something else?

I think it's just a me problem but it really bugs me lol

kittyray
08-20-2021, 06:04 PM
idk if it's just me, but I get really annoyed when people misspell dragons breeds or genes.

like saying "gembound" instead of "gembond"---why???

or "goalers" instead of "gaolers". do you just not read or do you choose to call it something else?

I think it's just a me problem but it really bugs me lol

I don't really play anymore, but personally I can't spell for shit. I've been playing since almost the beginning and it took me years before I realized it was gembond and now gembound, and even now old habits die hard.

PabstBlueRibbon
11-20-2021, 06:20 PM
what ever happened to the missing water dragon god plot?

It's been like another year and we still don't fucking know. lol

SilverStones
11-20-2021, 06:35 PM
It's been like another year and we still don't fucking know. lol

rip flightrising plots

kittyray
11-20-2021, 06:39 PM
tbh I forgot it wasn't just a meme and there was promise of a plot at some point

Synth Salazzle
11-21-2021, 04:52 PM
I forgot about the plot too until just now.

Also, the gembond and gembound thing, is because there's a game called furvilla, which has a huge cross over of players because you're allowed to trade currencies between games. And Gembound is a species on site.

(a gembound for reference.)

PabstBlueRibbon
11-25-2021, 12:54 PM
rip flightrising plots

Oh please, they went south on plots Day 1.

Opening FR Plot: Planet-eating Eldritch Horror called The Shade oooospooookyoooo! Accidentally awoken by the birth of a new god.

So the options here were: Old gods dealing with new possible eldritch horror god, because he's got so many legs / Hey god of magic + magic's back whaaat! / Old gods got the worst wake up ever! / Oh BTW did you know Poison Ivy + Bane are also gods and thought they were the only ones for a while/ Big-ole recipe for massive global Godfight.

And on top of it all that Shade stuff.

This went absolutely nowhere. My disappointment is immeasurable. I've seen homebrew 3e campaigns that were just power fantasies that made better use of an ounce of this kind of lore/story potential.

We're not even going to talk about the actual War. Because they pussed-out on that idea the second after they released it.

(I mean sure, I can headcanon what I want like everyone else does. But I can't *post* it on my dragons. Because assholes read my stuff, can't separate art from artist and get "offended". And if I'm going to go through all that trouble just to keep it all in a word doc on my laptop, I may as well change the names and make a book out of it.)

Synth Salazzle
12-05-2021, 12:06 PM
Oh please, they went south on plots Day 1.

Opening FR Plot: Planet-eating Eldritch Horror called The Shade oooospooookyoooo! Accidentally awoken by the birth of a new god.

So the options here were: Old gods dealing with new possible eldritch horror god, because he's got so many legs / Hey god of magic + magic's back whaaat! / Old gods got the worst wake up ever! / Oh BTW did you know Poison Ivy + Bane are also gods and thought they were the only ones for a while/ Big-ole recipe for massive global Godfight.

And on top of it all that Shade stuff.

This went absolutely nowhere. My disappointment is immeasurable. I've seen homebrew 3e campaigns that were just power fantasies that made better use of an ounce of this kind of lore/story potential.

We're not even going to talk about the actual War. Because they pussed-out on that idea the second after they released it.

(I mean sure, I can headcanon what I want like everyone else does. But I can't *post* it on my dragons. Because assholes read my stuff, can't separate art from artist and get "offended". And if I'm going to go through all that trouble just to keep it all in a word doc on my laptop, I may as well change the names and make a book out of it.)

uwu we can't do anything bad or scary because our entire player base is from tumblr and god forbid something be slightly problematic to them so fuck the players who looked forward to gritty plot lines. Let's sterilize these badass dragons!

I'm so close to selling my account and being done you don't even know

ReasonsForWar
03-27-2022, 07:42 PM
Nearku, Act. Whatever the hell they call themselves these days. I wish other people would see them the way I do. I literally can't participate in certain FR communities because they're there and they're fucking dangerous.

Witchx
03-31-2022, 07:11 PM
Coming late into FR, I wish I could get a Gen 1 imp. I hate how some things are so exclusive to elitists. I feel like I will never get some dream dragons.

Synth Salazzle
03-31-2022, 07:55 PM
Nearku, Act. Whatever the hell they call themselves these days. I wish other people would see them the way I do. I literally can't participate in certain FR communities because they're there and they're fucking dangerous.

Not gonna lie I expected that to be dumb, petty, interpersonal drama from FR but that's actually really fucked up and a genuinely deranged individual holy shit.

PabstBlueRibbon
04-03-2022, 12:11 AM

Ok wow, what the fuck is this? I'm so glad I stay out of FRs discords, really.

Wandas
04-04-2022, 09:44 PM

I thought the selling drugs for dragon cash thing was a joke TIL it wasn't

Jackalope
06-07-2022, 06:48 PM
The fact that some familiars are abmysmally out of reach. I know the kick starter rewards need to be exclusive but Skycat and Bone Fiend are the cutest things I've ever seen and I cannot justify hundreds of real dollars to get them. ;;

Strat
06-07-2022, 10:14 PM
The fact that some familiars are abmysmally out of reach. I know the kick starter rewards need to be exclusive but Skycat and Bone Fiend are the cutest things I've ever seen and I cannot justify hundreds of real dollars to get them. ;;

Basically my thoughts too. I have always wanted the Boolean familiar, but I will never get a chance to do so as it's waaaaay beyond my purchasing reach. Stupid beta testers and their shiny bug *shakes fist*

kittyray
06-07-2022, 10:21 PM
I regret not purchasing the kickstarter familiars in 2013/4 almost as much as I regret not donating to the kickstarter when I saw it getting shared ("I don't care about Dragon Neopets").

Strat
06-07-2022, 10:27 PM
I regret not purchasing the kickstarter familiars in 2013/4 almost as much as I regret not donating to the kickstarter when I saw it getting shared ("I don't care about Dragon Neopets").

I have been playing since its release in 2013, but lost my original account with all the good stuff due to getting caught cheating xD I never even knew about the kickstarter campaign before it got released though, otherwise I probably would have backed it as well.

kittyray
06-07-2022, 10:37 PM
I backed a few other things around the same time that I saw potential in or had some connection to, and I don't think any turned out into something I cared about. Guess my gut was very wrong.

Jackalope
06-08-2022, 10:20 AM
I wish I'd known about the kickstarter, I probably would have backed it. I only found out about FR because of the Neopets NFT drama but I've always loved pet sites and dragons so I can't imagine not being instantly interested.

kittyray
06-08-2022, 10:42 AM
Apparently staff is cracking down hard again for tools that hotlink images to preview skins and the like, but from what I can tell also things like spreadsheets that generate dragon images? This is one of those things where I understand why they do it but it still annoys me. Guess it's good I'm not hyperfocusing and meticulously tracking my dragons anymore.

Synth Salazzle
06-08-2022, 02:27 PM
I got my first ban back in 2014, and honestly I'm still salty about it even though I absolutely deserved it for being dumb

Lilac Tentacles
06-08-2022, 02:43 PM
I have an account I haven't touched in ages with some older shit and occasionally, I'll get a password reset or someone messaging my old tumblr asking me for my rare stuff for free. I got bored with it but never sold the account.

Jackalope
06-08-2022, 03:05 PM
I have an account I haven't touched in ages with some older shit and occasionally, I'll get a password reset or someone messaging my old tumblr asking me for my rare stuff for free. I got bored with it but never sold the account.

You might want to log back in just to set up the two factor authentication they added just to be on the safe side.

Dot
06-08-2022, 03:53 PM
The Nearku Google Doc was last night's bedtime read. Holy moly. G1s and other valuable dragons really do be btinging out the worst in users. It's actually why I stopped playing FR, I used to collect G1s and the other collectors/rich users are so far up their own asses...

Using My Pass
06-10-2022, 08:32 PM
kjlkjlk

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently staff is cracking down hard again for tools that hotlink images to preview skins and the like, but from what I can tell also things like spreadsheets that generate dragon images? This is one of those things where I understand why they do it but it still annoys me. Guess it's good I'm not hyperfocusing and meticulously tracking my dragons anymore.

WHAT!? Like are people getting banned for using those tools for generating sales posts or something??

kittyray
06-10-2022, 08:42 PM
kjlkjlk

- - - Updated - - -

WHAT!? Like are people getting banned for using those tools for generating sales posts or something??

I didn't look into it closely, I just saw people talking about it on tumblr. I think those would be fine if the images aren't actually loaded externally.

PabstBlueRibbon
06-16-2022, 10:56 PM

I literally missed getting into the KS by a day. After obsessively stalking Neon's DA for like 2 years beforehand, because ooooh cool bright dragons! I got solidly sucked into the black hole of Beast Of Oblivion's art and had some of Neon's stuff come across my dash months later, saw she had something new and realized they'd finally gone ahead with that dragon game they'd been teasing. And I missed it by an actual day. This still somewhat bugs me.

kittyray
06-16-2022, 11:07 PM
I literally missed getting into the KS by a day. After obsessively stalking Neon's DA for like 2 years beforehand, because ooooh cool bright dragons! I got solidly sucked into the black hole of Beast Of Oblivion's art and had some of Neon's stuff come across my dash months later, saw she had something new and realized they'd finally gone ahead with that dragon game they'd been teasing. And I missed it by an actual day. This still somewhat bugs me.

Oh damn, that's worse than me. What awful luck!

Wandas
06-19-2022, 09:03 PM
the tools thing is so dumb because even NEOPETS allows this

also re: kickstarter I was too young and flight rising's style kind of turned me off for the longest time so I didn't back.

Synth Salazzle
07-01-2022, 11:26 PM
Flight rising is quickly becoming the new neopets. I mean that as an insult. Almost as bad as viacom tnt on strictness. Almost. They gain extra points for not banning people for saying gay compared to old tnt.

Jackalope
07-02-2022, 01:47 PM
Flight rising is quickly becoming the new neopets. I mean that as an insult. Almost as bad as viacom tnt on strictness. Almost. They gain extra points for not banning people for saying gay compared to old tnt.

How so? I don't really spend time on the boards so I don't see much if any drama on FR. Just curious what I'm missing but not curious enough to slog through the board of any pet site really.

kittyray
07-02-2022, 01:55 PM
I haven't been active in a while, but I used to see hella drama on tumblr for flight rising, but I also never spent much time on the boards.

Jackalope
07-02-2022, 02:02 PM
I haven't been active in a while, but I used to see hella drama on tumblr for flight rising, but I also never spent much time on the boards.

I didn't even know about FR back when I was active on Tumblr but I can only imagine the drama and I'm glad I missed it

Synth Salazzle
07-02-2022, 11:38 PM
How so? I don't really spend time on the boards so I don't see much if any drama on FR. Just curious what I'm missing but not curious enough to slog through the board of any pet site really.

I was mostly thinking about the restrictions on plague flight and how much they suck and how I'll die mad about it.

Strat
07-03-2022, 01:28 AM
Speaking of, is the DramaRising Tumblr still a thing? I remember when we were introducing botting and various things on my old site to FR and all we would see was drama, drama, drama surrounding our exploits. It was quite the toxic read....

Jackalope
07-03-2022, 02:08 AM
I was mostly thinking about the restrictions on plague flight and how much they suck and how I'll die mad about it.

Wait I think I've heard a little about the gore drama. Is that what you mean?

Synth Salazzle
07-03-2022, 09:53 AM
Wait I think I've heard a little about the gore drama. Is that what you mean?

That is exactly what I mean. Why have a plague flight if we can't have open unhealing lesions like a good plague would have?

Serebii
07-03-2022, 08:53 PM
Speaking of, is the DramaRising Tumblr still a thing? I remember when we were introducing botting and various things on my old site to FR and all we would see was drama, drama, drama surrounding our exploits. It was quite the toxic read....

The original account was deactivated during a wave of drama that surfaced over one specific ask that talked about removing signatures off of artwork and not seeing the point in them. It introduced a lot of people to the existence of DR and sparked all kinds of nasty stuff like death threats and other things being sent to the blog's owner.

There is a replacement blog that's been actively used since, but it's slow to update.

PabstBlueRibbon
07-03-2022, 10:50 PM

Oh, it's still around. It had to switch to a new name, because the old admin got into trouble (they were black market too!) and got big time banned from the game.

But meanwhile, the new drama rising is the most weaksauce place ever. Their drama now is basically witchhunting for multis, trying to report anyone's remotely interesting lore, simping for terrible genes (f'cking Keel still sucks and I will die on that molehill), and mock being so so over Plague's actual censoring. But part of that is because everyone who had any opinions on the game got exhausted after the Eyepocalypse and realized that the admins were never going to listen like they used to so they've lost interest in having anything to do with the drama going on.

Jackalope
07-03-2022, 10:55 PM
That is exactly what I mean. Why have a plague flight if we can't have open unhealing lesions like a good plague would have?

Yeah it's kind of wild to have a whole faction of plague and have an age limit but get really weird about the art around it. Idk like I have some phobias around gore but I can just... not keep looking at it.

Strat
07-04-2022, 02:34 AM
Oh, it's still around. It had to switch to a new name, because the old admin got into trouble (they were black market too!) and got big time banned from the game.

But meanwhile, the new drama rising is the most weaksauce place ever. Their drama now is basically witchhunting for multis, trying to report anyone's remotely interesting lore, simping for terrible genes (f'cking Keel still sucks and I will die on that molehill), and mock being so so over Plague's actual censoring. But part of that is because everyone who had any opinions on the game got exhausted after the Eyepocalypse and realized that the admins were never going to listen like they used to so they've lost interest in having anything to do with the drama going on.

Interesting, I feel so out of the loop with all that shit these days. I generally just log on, do dailies/participate in festivals for the items and then log off. I was never one to be active around the forums there either, tried to keep a rather low profile due to the witch hunting that plagued the site.

*edit* this post got me my watermelon popsicle!!!! YASSSSSSSSS

kez_min
07-10-2022, 04:08 PM

The replacement dramarising is slow. The new main drama blog is called saltminerising and has multiple posts every day.

Zapdos
07-11-2022, 02:13 AM
This thread has inspired me to return, I stopped playing around ~2015. Any advice for a returning member? :love_heart:
Also, anyone I should avoid? :P

Synth Salazzle
07-11-2022, 02:45 AM
This thread has inspired me to return, I stopped playing around ~2015. Any advice for a returning member? :love_heart:
Also, anyone I should avoid? :P

Honestly stay out of the discords, and avoid any cliques and you'll be okay.
A LOT has changed since you last played though, there's new breeds, a new type of dragon entirely called ancients that can only breed with their own species. Crazy new genes, lots of new battle venues, complete coli rehaul, new features in general, new flash (not flash but idk what else to call them) games. They added a lot since 2015.

Zapdos
07-11-2022, 03:05 AM
Honestly stay out of the discords, and avoid any cliques and you'll be okay.
A LOT has changed since you last played though, there's new breeds, a new type of dragon entirely called ancients that can only breed with their own species. Crazy new genes, lots of new battle venues, complete coli rehaul, new features in general, new flash (not flash but idk what else to call them) games. They added a lot since 2015.

Thank you for the heads up, no wonder I'm overwhelmed! :o_o:
There used to be a way to change your flight, is that still possible? I changed once but always regretted it.

kez_min
07-11-2022, 06:11 AM
Thank you for the heads up, no wonder I'm overwhelmed! :o_o:
There used to be a way to change your flight, is that still possible? I changed once but always regretted it.

Ya, in your account setting page. It costs a lot though, 1500g I think. [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Some other things:
The vast majority of the community live on Tumblr. If you don't like the tumblr community then you won't like this community.
If you have old dragons 7 digits or below then they will be worth quite a bit now so be careful and check auction house prices.
Loads of QOL been added. If something was annoying to do before they might have added something to make it easier so best to browse around the page a bit.

kittyray
07-11-2022, 07:44 AM
I play sporadically and mostly keep to myself and I still mostly enjoy it. Eye types were another big change that caused a lot of drama. Definitely take a look for your old dragons, especially if they're first gen and especially if they're unbred.

Synth Salazzle
07-11-2022, 10:20 AM
I play sporadically and mostly keep to myself and I still mostly enjoy it. Eye types were another big change that caused a lot of drama. Definitely take a look for your old dragons, especially if they're first gen and especially if they're unbred.

This, I really only use the forums for sales and site announcements and I've never enjoyed the game more.

Flordibel
07-11-2022, 11:01 AM
Has anyone else felt like selling dragons has been really shitty lately?? My hatchery dragons aren't selling at ALL and all anyone wants are Aberrations and Wildclaws ugh

kittyray
07-11-2022, 11:20 AM
I'm a G1 ho, so I haven't had a hatchery since 2014/5, and those have always been a pain to sell unless they're nice doubles or had rare eyes before the new vials. At any given time I have about a hundred dragons that aren't so ugly I immediately exalt, but not nice enough that I can sell easily.

Synth Salazzle
07-11-2022, 12:40 PM
I'm a dragon flipper and my sales ARE kinda shit lately yeah.

Zapdos
07-12-2022, 09:16 PM
Wow I have so many questions about values! Thanks everyone for helping me catch up :P

Most of my dragons are 7 digits/7-8yrs old. How much are 7 dig dragons usually worth (assuming not palindrome or special combo)?
Most are also unbred, gen1, or bred gen 1.

kittyray
07-12-2022, 10:13 PM
I know low 7-digits are considered "old", but not sure about younger than that. The ODCA thread ([Only registered and activated users can see links]_1162110) might have some useful info? Unbred G1 are definitely the hottest commodity, but I know some G1 collectors don't care about that and some people focused on age don't care about generation/offspring at all, so it might take some poking/asking around.

Flordibel
07-13-2022, 09:07 AM
When people post just to say "no" to your dragons

Just ignore me, fam... if I don't get an AH notification I'll assume you passed...

PabstBlueRibbon
07-15-2022, 09:17 PM
7dig dragons are the slowly growing market. They're not huge yet or anything. Generally, only G1s with nice colors or imps are going over 500g at the moment. And right now people are being picky about them being unbred as the major price factor.

6dig are the new 5dig dragons, as I've seen them now around 5kg-15kg depending on how good they are (unbred/colors/G1/Imp).

Feel around and check a few of the pings for old dragon buyers, but honestly unless you're absolutely hard up for space, chuck them in your hib den and let them accrue.

Serebii
07-19-2022, 07:04 PM
It's really bothering me about how "when" a dragon was made on the site is an indicator of its value. It's not any more special just because it was made/bred/whatever multiple years ago.

I can sort of understand the not wanting a dragon that's been bred previously thing -- some people RP and they would rather a potential character comes with a clean slate.

Jackalope
07-19-2022, 07:26 PM
It's really bothering me about how "when" a dragon was made on the site is an indicator of its value. It's not any more special just because it was made/bred/whatever multiple years ago.

I can sort of understand the not wanting a dragon that's been bred previously thing -- some people RP and they would rather a potential character comes with a clean slate.

This and even more so the whole ID# thing confuse me. Like... that changes nothing about the dragon. It has several zeros but like why does that matter? Shouldn't it be more cool to have a color combo you love than whatever series of numbers is attached to it? Idk maybe I'm just not the type to care but I've had frustrating moments where people want huge gem prices because of the numbers and I'm just after them for their color combo.

candeth
08-14-2022, 07:07 PM
This and even more so the whole ID# thing confuse me. Like... that changes nothing about the dragon. It has several zeros but like why does that matter? Shouldn't it be more cool to have a color combo you love than whatever series of numbers is attached to it? Idk maybe I'm just not the type to care but I've had frustrating moments where people want huge gem prices because of the numbers and I'm just after them for their color combo.

I think it's because the ID numbers are one of the few things you cannot replicate. You can't change it. With colors, you can scatter to change the dragon, these days you can even change the pose of your dragon. I myself don't collect interesting IDs, but i definitely get why some people like them. It's something that's totally unique to each dragon.