PDA

View Full Version : Issue in running Stealth Buyer Pro

vesper
07-09-2019, 12:11 PM
I get this error message whenever I try to run the program:

"Component 'prjChameleon.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

I followed the guide, so: installed the libraries, copied and pasted the two files in system32 (and checked that they were there), rebooted my computer. Nothing worked, though. Did I miss anything? :S

Bat
07-09-2019, 12:21 PM
I get this error message whenever I try to run the program:

"Component 'prjChameleon.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

I followed the guide, so: installed the libraries, copied and pasted the two files in system32 (and checked that they were there), rebooted my computer. Nothing worked, though. Did I miss anything? :S

Hey vesper, can you confirm that you've installed our software's supporting libraries here: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

That error indicates that some components are missing still, and the aforementioned libraries should address the problem. If not, then we can go from there!

vesper
07-09-2019, 12:48 PM
I did it again, just to be sure. It was a copy, so it was the right download. I ran it again, installed it again. Still the same issue. =(

j03
07-09-2019, 12:57 PM
I did it again, just to be sure. It was a copy, so it was the right download. I ran it again, installed it again. Still the same issue. =(

You have to right click the program and run as Admin for this error message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vesper
07-09-2019, 01:12 PM
You have to right click the program and run as Admin for this error message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done! Thanks!
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Bat
07-09-2019, 01:14 PM
Done! Thanks!
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Shoot. That may be a connectivity issue. Could you try closing and reopening it a few times to see if the program can make contact with our server?

vesper
07-09-2019, 01:25 PM
Sure thing! I'm going to try it right noe.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

It worked!! Thank you!!